What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 30th, 2005, 2:29 pm

Catalyst wrote:
perongregory wrote:everyone loves tupac with the exception of some bitch ass haters.


Ive even seen Racist Mexicans bumping "2pac's greatest hits" in they car



and you knew for a fact that dude was racist??

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: October 13th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » October 30th, 2005, 5:50 pm

2pac is the black guy EVERY mexican respects lol he was fucken awesome, showed luve 4 the brown in his songs. also eazy e, he was gona sign some mexicans to his lable, a group brownside (rip DANGER) from south central eastside 13, and slow pain, hes from varrio pico viejo. he did a song called eastside drama with brownside, fucken tite, but then eazy died RIP... much respect for him trying to help out mexicans.

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » October 31st, 2005, 2:35 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:BGs,4CHs and Spanish Cobras are not what I would call small in Milwaukee....they all have at least 50 members up here.ANd where you a Breed from in the Mil?



as a matter of fact there hundreds of breeds here but you never know whos one cause we can wear our hats eitha way! and cats upp here all many know about is red and black and blue and black it aint to many cats who know that the original VL colors were black and gold and is still apart of the nation fo VL'S.

So basically when someone sees a black man with his hat left then they think VL if its right then its GD thats how it is!

They see a white boy or asian with his hate to the left or right oh then hes fake or wannabe not knowing they pretty much aint GD or VL and could be something out of the wood work i see it everyday at the malls


i live on the north side i already spoke to you regarding B.G look back in your post............

WHAT H.S YOU WENT TO I MIGHT KOW YOU! i stay round hampton avenue in the 20's!

User avatar
TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: October 31st, 2005, 3:56 pm
Location: SSWatts
Contact:

Unread post by TD » November 1st, 2005, 3:15 pm

not all mexican gangs are attacking blk folks... mostly those areas with less blk gang membership, its not attacks, jus confrontations and itimidation. whats the point...if it all went down today....blks nor mexicans will end up killing or eraducating each other....n even if one of us does, we will stil have infighting no matter what...this is just another re-run with minor power struggles....most of the racial conflict comes within the county pens....n spills on to the streets...

its not only mexicans attacking blks, but blks do a high number of racial attacks like places in georgia...wher mexican immagrents were targeted and houses raided......south central 18st r cool wid the seven foe Hoovers....i dont think theres an intense power struggle up there???

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » November 1st, 2005, 6:17 pm

TD wrote:not all mexican gangs are attacking blk folks... mostly those areas with less blk gang membership, its not attacks, jus confrontations and itimidation. whats the point...if it all went down today....blks nor mexicans will end up killing or eraducating each other....n even if one of us does, we will stil have infighting no matter what...this is just another re-run with minor power struggles....most of the racial conflict comes within the county pens....n spills on to the streets...

its not only mexicans attacking blks, but blks do a high number of racial attacks like places in georgia...wher mexican immagrents were targeted and houses raided......south central 18st r cool wid the seven foe Hoovers....i dont think theres an intense power struggle up there???


MAYBE THEY DON'T WANT MEXICANS THERE OR THEY MAY THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE THERE NEIGHBORHOODS ITS THE SAME WAY WITH MEZTIZOS

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: August 20th, 2005, 4:57 am

Unread post by SoG » November 4th, 2005, 6:10 pm

I like that the gangs are killing each other. I hope they keep it up.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2005, 5:27 am

SoG wrote:I like that the gangs are killing each other. I hope they keep it up.


Even accepting the fact, that you have a strong unsurmountable aversion against blacks and mexicans and especially against the poor of those, you should keep in mind that these gang wars can not be solved by violence.

It will never end people will keep dying and dying and new children will grow up to continue this bs.
So if you advocate this and say like: "they are only black/mexican so its not bad that they die", then i say fuck you and fuck your racist ideology. Fuck your backwardly, narrowminded way of thinking about things and your lack of understanding political and social coherencies.
If not....peace.

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: August 20th, 2005, 4:57 am

Unread post by SoG » November 5th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Sentenza maybe you didnt read what I said.


I hope these GANGS keep killing each other.


I do hope hope the gangs kill each other out and I say 90percent of America agrees with that. That is not racist. I wish the KKK and Nazis would somehow become like gangs and start killing each other too.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 9th, 2005, 4:22 am

Ruthless IxE wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
perongregory wrote:everyone loves tupac with the exception of some bitch ass haters.


Ive even seen Racist Mexicans bumping "2pac's greatest hits" in they car



and you knew for a fact that dude was racist??


Oh yeah, i actually knew of the guys, they were in parking lot bumpin it loud,

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » December 29th, 2005, 3:42 pm

i know here in denver chicanos and mexicans dont get along and as far as the blacks and asians and everyone else......no one seems to get along with eachother but at the same token no one even notices eachother

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » December 29th, 2005, 3:44 pm

TheReal wrote:
100 wrote:I GUESS IF THIS CONTINUE THIS WOULD MAKE MEXICANS BLACK FOLK NEW ENEMY LIKE WHITES IN THE DAYZ!


DOES ANYBODY KOW IF THIS EPIDEMIC IS SPREADING FROM VARIOUS REGIONS?

THE SOUTH, MIDWEST, NORTHWEST, SW, EAST COAST, SE STATES


*In Las Vegas, where you have a lot of surenos from southern cali migrating to this place, you're beginning to see a lot of racial, and overt racial tensions. Many times, if you're black, and walking across the street, an ese will speed up many times intentionally, at the very least to scare you, or at worst-to run over you.

In the LV, blacks know not to speak to mexicans. And with many mexicans, especially mexican men, the only time they have anything to do with black folks, is if they're #%@&#%@ black women, which many of them have a taste for, but yet they still hate the black collective. Go figure!!!

But black men better not dare touch their women...

I guess in the end, men really don't mix their pussy with their politics!!


most true statement yet ha ha

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 31st, 2005, 9:58 pm

The race issue between mexicans and blacks has not made it down here yet and hopefully never will.Mexicans some what grow up around alot of blacks in memphis but you do have some that dont they stay in apartments that are surrounded by blacks but they keep to themselves.Surenos mainly will become cool with crips in the area that there in but they do get into it with the VL's alot.Really they seem like they do alright around blacks but we do have our eye on them.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 2nd, 2006, 12:40 am

Ruthless IxE wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
perongregory wrote:everyone loves tupac with the exception of some bitch ass haters.


Ive even seen Racist Mexicans bumping "2pac's greatest hits" in they car



and you knew for a fact that dude was racist??


i actually knew of these guys sorta, they parked up across the street blastn "Changes" these dudes were from Tortilla flats

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by terren2000 » January 2nd, 2006, 12:26 pm

DiaBo wrote:What the deal with the mexicans killing black folks in there neigbrohood what the black people done to them?

Does the young mexicans get influenced by mexicans killing black people?

Does anybody try to stop it?


sorry to say, but they are doing to balcks, what blacks did to them at 1 time.

Blacks have been very racist towards Hispanics throughtout the years.

I went to Gompers Junior High, and the big homies at Locke use to always bomb on Mexicans for no reason. Sometimes, if they were heard ordering a cheesetoast while in line, they'd just bomb on 1 just to be doing it.

heck whatw as he supposed to say?

Also, we use to degrade Hispanics, sort of treat them like Whites use to treat us.

Things have changed though. This wasnt in all hoods, but alot of hoods.

Ever heard the term, "Lets go jack some Mexicans"?

1 of the most popular terms in the hood.

When I was growing up, most Crip and Blood gangs, alowed Mexicans to kick it in their hoods. Beleive me, the Black gangs in that neighborhood called the shots, and now and then kick their asses if needed.

At Gompers, we did what we wnated to mexiacns. But yuo couldnt do that crap going towards East LA.

But lets just say, the Mexicans remembered all the crap we use to put them through. All those pups we use to punk, are OG's now.

Thats why alot of the Mexican/ Black alliances are breaking up.

There was always an alliance based on enemies.

F13/Swans
ECC/SXL
APB/B13
Hoover/18st

B13 had beef with SouthLos, regardless, Southlos are closer to Crips than anything, even though they claim 13.

Barrios is close to Bloods, and use to get punk by the APB's. They are too small to branch a war against the Black gangs, because of where they are positioned.

But other Hispanic gangs, are primed for war, because of their location.

This beef between Black and hispanics, and nothing new, just getting the media attention now.

Locke, Luzinger, been having racial fights for years. its just now, that the Mexicans have the muscle to put up a heeluva fight.

MiChuhSuh

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 2nd, 2006, 12:47 pm

terren2000 wrote:
DiaBo wrote:What the deal with the mexicans killing black folks in there neigbrohood what the black people done to them?

Does the young mexicans get influenced by mexicans killing black people?

Does anybody try to stop it?
I went to Gompers Junior High, and the big homies at Locke use to always bomb on Mexicans for no reason. Sometimes, if they were heard ordering a cheesetoast while in line, they'd just bomb on 1 just to be doing it.

heck whatw as he supposed to say?


.......LOL.... sorry i know that's wrong but it's just so wrong and random that it seems like a parody of benging, that's really really extra'd out

but I hope those cats get a taste of their own medicine unless they change their ways because that is some really REALLY ignorant BS right there

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by terren2000 » January 2nd, 2006, 12:56 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
DiaBo wrote:What the deal with the mexicans killing black folks in there neigbrohood what the black people done to them?

Does the young mexicans get influenced by mexicans killing black people?

Does anybody try to stop it?
I went to Gompers Junior High, and the big homies at Locke use to always bomb on Mexicans for no reason. Sometimes, if they were heard ordering a cheesetoast while in line, they'd just bomb on 1 just to be doing it.

heck whatw as he supposed to say?


.......LOL.... sorry i know that's wrong but it's just so wrong and random that it seems like a parody of benging, that's really really extra'd out

but I hope those cats get a taste of their own medicine unless they change their ways because that is some really REALLY ignorant BS right there


yes it was, it was pretty racist. And it is usually liek that when youre a minority. The Hispanic kids usually kept to themselves, most of the noise were done by Blacks.

I didnt really understand the politics of things until I got older. i didnt like Hispanics at 1 point of my life, after being robbed by Hazards in Hazard Park. I went to school at Bravo Medical magnet, it was just billed, and the majority of the population was Hispanic.

Once i got robbed, i had a vendetta towards Hispanics. never hurt one physcially, just robbed some to help me feel better about what happened to me.

But usually, the fights against the 2 were limited.

Not to be racist or a stereotype when I make this next statement. But another reason for the dminace of Blacks against Hispanics at one tme was physcial.

The Black kids were always huge in Junior High. We had 3 Black guys that the whole school knew as the toughest. They wer ein junior High, and were all 3 aabove 6 ft. Not alot of young hispanics in my area were that that tall.

So not only did we have numbers, but we had the physical presence as well.

Honestly, Mexicans never really bothered any1, but they were pick on, just because they existed.

We use to comment on them being poor, and having nothing yadda yadda ya, the same way whites might have talk about us back in the days.

it was very racial back then.

But to be fair. The Hispanics in East LA, are pretty darn racist too. Even though its some blacks there.

MiChuhSuh

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 2nd, 2006, 1:22 pm

terren2000 wrote: And it is usually liek that when youre a minority. The Hispanic kids usually kept to themselves, most of the noise were done by Blacks.


Sorta like that in Long Beach when Asians came, got picked on by hispanics, until they formed gangs and fought back, sorta like what you said about hispanics now fighting back

It's good to see you changed you views man, it's hard to admit stuff like that and change

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by terren2000 » January 2nd, 2006, 2:01 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
terren2000 wrote: And it is usually liek that when youre a minority. The Hispanic kids usually kept to themselves, most of the noise were done by Blacks.


Sorta like that in Long Beach when Asians came, got picked on by hispanics, until they formed gangs and fought back, sorta like what you said about hispanics now fighting back

It's good to see you changed you views man, it's hard to admit stuff like that and change


yea, sad thing is i had to get shot to change my views.

Im a religious cat, came from big rleigious family. Got shot 5 times. Was one of those preacher kids who rebelled. Just graduated from college in Social Work, and have discovered tings about myself I never knew.

Never was a hrad core banger, more like a wanna-be. But my friend swere hardcore. I was just the preacher kid, wanting to be cool and included with every1 else.

Beleive it or not, alot of people join gangs because its what every1 else around you is doing.

its like hanging around kids who like to play basketball all day, at one point, youre gonna want to play.

I banged not because of poverty, or homeless, or being hungry, or not having both parents, i did it because it was cool and every1 else was doing it.

Now this isnt the case with every1, but alot of people get caught up in it because their peers or family members do it.

All my life I grew uop saying "F the police", and had never ever been arrested or harrassed. I said it because it was a common phrase in the community, and you were predisposed to hating the cops, regardless if they had ever wronged you.

I hated bloods for no reason other than my peers hating them. And they had never ever once did anything to me.

Honest to God, some of this gang crap is brainwashing. They get them real young these days, and you beleive that what youre doing is the right thing sometimes.

Some Crips say they can never be a Blood, and some Bloods say they can never be a Crip. They are both lying, youll be whatever your peers are relatives are. YOu dont choose your game, it chooses you.

Now some can choose their game once a certain age with no gang ties, but most kids will be from wherever the place their parents choose to live at.

At once I thought about being a blood when I lived in Carson, but changed, once I moved again. This is usually how it is for young kids, they are still easily influenced, and arent very decisive or consistant with what they think they believe or what is right.

Its the same as a KKK members or skinheads. its all about peers, and brainwashing, and selling you on an idea.

Not to mention the fact that we all like to be a prat of something, that is bigger than us.

Again this isnt all gangmembers, just some IMO.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 2nd, 2006, 5:13 pm

good post terren2000

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by TheReal » January 3rd, 2006, 11:13 am

terren2000 wrote:
DiaBo wrote:What the deal with the mexicans killing black folks in there neigbrohood what the black people done to them?

Does the young mexicans get influenced by mexicans killing black people?

Does anybody try to stop it?


sorry to say, but they are doing to balcks, what blacks did to them at 1 time.

Blacks have been very racist towards Hispanics throughtout the years.

I went to Gompers Junior High, and the big homies at Locke use to always bomb on Mexicans for no reason. Sometimes, if they were heard ordering a cheesetoast while in line, they'd just bomb on 1 just to be doing it.

heck whatw as he supposed to say?

Also, we use to degrade Hispanics, sort of treat them like Whites use to treat us.

Things have changed though. This wasnt in all hoods, but alot of hoods.

Ever heard the term, "Lets go jack some Mexicans"?

1 of the most popular terms in the hood.

When I was growing up, most Crip and Blood gangs, alowed Mexicans to kick it in their hoods. Beleive me, the Black gangs in that neighborhood called the shots, and now and then kick their asses if needed.

At Gompers, we did what we wnated to mexiacns. But yuo couldnt do that crap going towards East LA.

But lets just say, the Mexicans remembered all the crap we use to put them through. All those pups we use to punk, are OG's now.

Thats why alot of the Mexican/ Black alliances are breaking up.

There was always an alliance based on enemies.

F13/Swans
ECC/SXL
APB/B13
Hoover/18st

B13 had beef with SouthLos, regardless, Southlos are closer to Crips than anything, even though they claim 13.

Barrios is close to Bloods, and use to get punk by the APB's. They are too small to branch a war against the Black gangs, because of where they are positioned.

But other Hispanic gangs, are primed for war, because of their location.

This beef between Black and hispanics, and nothing new, just getting the media attention now.

Locke, Luzinger, been having racial fights for years. its just now, that the Mexicans have the muscle to put up a heeluva fight.


Terren, you are missing the total crux of the matter. Much of the racism that is fueled by mexicans towards black folks, is hardly based on the scenarios you've posted up, even though these same scenarios must be taken into consideration-BUT THEY'RE NOT THE TOTAL PICTURE!

The reality of the matter is, mexican racism that presently exists amongst the mexican/chicano population, especially in the southwest, has always been dormant within that population, but is being freely expressed in recent years, because of population shifts. Many mexicans/chicanos despise the very little gains that black folks have made within this society, and felt that white people ought to have blessed them with these benefits, instead of "lowly savage mayates," seeing as how they feel more superior to black folks. In other words, it insulted the mexican collective, to have to play second fiddle to a race of people, they look down upon, and feel is beneath them, to where right now, seeing as how they have the numbers, they feel that a payback is in order. I can go into much more details with this, but check out my other posts on this site, and on this thread, concerning this very topic, as well as read the posts that deals with your opinions on why such a thing is going on.

With that said, let me just say that black violence against mexicans/chicanos, during a particular timeframe within the last century, can never compare to the genocide, enslavement, and destruction that white folks have heaped upon the mexican population, and their indigenous ancestors; and if the unjustified violence against black folks is solely rooted in a revenge motive (this is your theory)-THEN WHITE FOLKS SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MAIN RECIPIENTS OF MEXICAN/CHICANO FURY, ONCE MEXICANS/CHICANOS HAVE GOTTEN THE NUMBERS IN CERTAIN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE AREAS.

I realize you're trying to be fair and just in your assessments, by looking at things the way "God" would, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, with the unintended consequences of justifying gratuitous and unjustified wanton violence against black folks, at the hands of mexicans/chicanos, just because you're wanting to "understand" the situation.

Black folks don't have a damn thing to feel guilty about, based on the real motives behind these racist attacks by the mexican/chicano collective. I mean, they will use that as a convenient excuse to point to (blacks messed with us first, therefore we will return the favor), and will have "righteous" and "fair" minded black folks caught up within that maze of concern, and being blinded by it, whereas their black brothers and sisters, young and old, are being taken down in the streets, just because they're black, by brown racist devils who will kill black folks, simply because they are black, and because they are working with an aztlanista/zapatista agenda.

Understand both sides, and be fair, but don't let your fairness block you from seeing the total truth, because in doing so-you are ultimately giving aid and comfort to the enemy...

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 3rd, 2006, 11:14 am

se11 wrote:good post terren2000


*Of course you would endorse his post...

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by terren2000 » January 3rd, 2006, 1:53 pm

TheReal wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
DiaBo wrote:What the deal with the mexicans killing black folks in there neigbrohood what the black people done to them?

Does the young mexicans get influenced by mexicans killing black people?

Does anybody try to stop it?


sorry to say, but they are doing to balcks, what blacks did to them at 1 time.

Blacks have been very racist towards Hispanics throughtout the years.

I went to Gompers Junior High, and the big homies at Locke use to always bomb on Mexicans for no reason. Sometimes, if they were heard ordering a cheesetoast while in line, they'd just bomb on 1 just to be doing it.

heck whatw as he supposed to say?

Also, we use to degrade Hispanics, sort of treat them like Whites use to treat us.

Things have changed though. This wasnt in all hoods, but alot of hoods.

Ever heard the term, "Lets go jack some Mexicans"?

1 of the most popular terms in the hood.

When I was growing up, most Crip and Blood gangs, alowed Mexicans to kick it in their hoods. Beleive me, the Black gangs in that neighborhood called the shots, and now and then kick their asses if needed.

At Gompers, we did what we wnated to mexiacns. But yuo couldnt do that crap going towards East LA.

But lets just say, the Mexicans remembered all the crap we use to put them through. All those pups we use to punk, are OG's now.

Thats why alot of the Mexican/ Black alliances are breaking up.

There was always an alliance based on enemies.

F13/Swans
ECC/SXL
APB/B13
Hoover/18st

B13 had beef with SouthLos, regardless, Southlos are closer to Crips than anything, even though they claim 13.

Barrios is close to Bloods, and use to get punk by the APB's. They are too small to branch a war against the Black gangs, because of where they are positioned.

But other Hispanic gangs, are primed for war, because of their location.

This beef between Black and hispanics, and nothing new, just getting the media attention now.

Locke, Luzinger, been having racial fights for years. its just now, that the Mexicans have the muscle to put up a heeluva fight.


Terren, you are missing the total crux of the matter. Much of the racism that is fueled by mexicans towards black folks, is hardly based on the scenarios you've posted up, even though these same scenarios must be taken into consideration-BUT THEY'RE NOT THE TOTAL PICTURE!

The reality of the matter is, mexican racism that presently exists amongst the mexican/chicano population, especially in the southwest, has always been dormant within that population, but is being freely expressed in recent years, because of population shifts. Many mexicans/chicanos despise the very little gains that black folks have made within this society, and felt that white people ought to have blessed them with these benefits, instead of "lowly savage mayates," seeing as how they feel more superior to black folks. In other words, it insulted the mexican collective, to have to play second fiddle to a race of people, they look down upon, and feel is beneath them, to where right now, seeing as how they have the numbers, they feel that a payback is in order. I can go into much more details with this, but check out my other posts on this site, and on this thread, concerning this very topic, as well as read the posts that deals with your opinions on why such a thing is going on.

With that said, let me just say that black violence against mexicans/chicanos, during a particular timeframe within the last century, can never compare to the genocide, enslavement, and destruction that white folks have heaped upon the mexican population, and their indigenous ancestors; and if the unjustified violence against black folks is solely rooted in a revenge motive (this is your theory)-THEN WHITE FOLKS SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MAIN RECIPIENTS OF MEXICAN/CHICANO FURY, ONCE MEXICANS/CHICANOS HAVE GOTTEN THE NUMBERS IN CERTAIN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE AREAS.

I realize you're trying to be fair and just in your assessments, by looking at things the way "God" would, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, with the unintended consequences of justifying gratuitous and unjustified wanton violence against black folks, at the hands of mexicans/chicanos, just because you're wanting to "understand" the situation.

Black folks don't have a damn thing to feel guilty about, based on the real motives behind these racist attacks by the mexican/chicano collective. I mean, they will use that as a convenient excuse to point to (blacks messed with us first, therefore we will return the favor), and will have "righteous" and "fair" minded black folks caught up within that maze of concern, and being blinded by it, whereas their black brothers and sisters, young and old, are being taken down in the streets, just because they're black, by brown racist devils who will kill black folks, simply because they are black, and because they are working with an aztlanista/zapatista agenda.

Understand both sides, and be fair, but don't let your fairness block you from seeing the total truth, because in doing so-you are ultimately giving aid and comfort to the enemy...


In no way do I advocate Mexicans killing Blacks.

And in no way do I compare it to the abuse that Whites put on Blacks. I didnt compare actions, i compared the mindset of Whites against Blacks, which wass that we were beneath them.

Blacks have had this mindset towards mexicans.

And Ive seen mexicans take beatings for no reason, and couldnt do anything about it, they were just outnumbered or overpowered.

To be fair, ive seen the same in East LA. The 1st time Ive ever been called a nigger was by Mexicans, and that was in 91, while i attended Bravo Medical Magnet at Hazards park.

But again, I dont agree with any of it, its BS. And 2 wrongs dont make a right. And only the White folk will benefit from this beef, in the jails and on the streets.

But again, both parties in this are wrong. And Mexicans have all the incentive they need to continue this power move.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by 'X' » January 3rd, 2006, 2:07 pm

TheReal wrote:
With that said, let me just say that black violence against mexicans/chicanos, during a particular timeframe within the last century, can never compare to the genocide, enslavement, and destruction that white folks have heaped upon the mexican population, and their indigenous ancestors; and if the unjustified violence against black folks is solely rooted in a revenge motive (this is your theory)-THEN WHITE FOLKS SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MAIN RECIPIENTS OF MEXICAN/CHICANO FURY, ONCE MEXICANS/CHICANOS HAVE GOTTEN THE NUMBERS IN CERTAIN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE AREAS


^^ That's major right there brutha! Very interesting....

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by TheReal » January 3rd, 2006, 2:50 pm

terren2000 wrote:
TheReal wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
DiaBo wrote:What the deal with the mexicans killing black folks in there neigbrohood what the black people done to them?

Does the young mexicans get influenced by mexicans killing black people?

Does anybody try to stop it?


sorry to say, but they are doing to balcks, what blacks did to them at 1 time.

Blacks have been very racist towards Hispanics throughtout the years.

I went to Gompers Junior High, and the big homies at Locke use to always bomb on Mexicans for no reason. Sometimes, if they were heard ordering a cheesetoast while in line, they'd just bomb on 1 just to be doing it.

heck whatw as he supposed to say?

Also, we use to degrade Hispanics, sort of treat them like Whites use to treat us.

Things have changed though. This wasnt in all hoods, but alot of hoods.

Ever heard the term, "Lets go jack some Mexicans"?

1 of the most popular terms in the hood.

When I was growing up, most Crip and Blood gangs, alowed Mexicans to kick it in their hoods. Beleive me, the Black gangs in that neighborhood called the shots, and now and then kick their asses if needed.

At Gompers, we did what we wnated to mexiacns. But yuo couldnt do that crap going towards East LA.

But lets just say, the Mexicans remembered all the crap we use to put them through. All those pups we use to punk, are OG's now.

Thats why alot of the Mexican/ Black alliances are breaking up.

There was always an alliance based on enemies.

F13/Swans
ECC/SXL
APB/B13
Hoover/18st

B13 had beef with SouthLos, regardless, Southlos are closer to Crips than anything, even though they claim 13.

Barrios is close to Bloods, and use to get punk by the APB's. They are too small to branch a war against the Black gangs, because of where they are positioned.

But other Hispanic gangs, are primed for war, because of their location.

This beef between Black and hispanics, and nothing new, just getting the media attention now.

Locke, Luzinger, been having racial fights for years. its just now, that the Mexicans have the muscle to put up a heeluva fight.


Terren, you are missing the total crux of the matter. Much of the racism that is fueled by mexicans towards black folks, is hardly based on the scenarios you've posted up, even though these same scenarios must be taken into consideration-BUT THEY'RE NOT THE TOTAL PICTURE!

The reality of the matter is, mexican racism that presently exists amongst the mexican/chicano population, especially in the southwest, has always been dormant within that population, but is being freely expressed in recent years, because of population shifts. Many mexicans/chicanos despise the very little gains that black folks have made within this society, and felt that white people ought to have blessed them with these benefits, instead of "lowly savage mayates," seeing as how they feel more superior to black folks. In other words, it insulted the mexican collective, to have to play second fiddle to a race of people, they look down upon, and feel is beneath them, to where right now, seeing as how they have the numbers, they feel that a payback is in order. I can go into much more details with this, but check out my other posts on this site, and on this thread, concerning this very topic, as well as read the posts that deals with your opinions on why such a thing is going on.

With that said, let me just say that black violence against mexicans/chicanos, during a particular timeframe within the last century, can never compare to the genocide, enslavement, and destruction that white folks have heaped upon the mexican population, and their indigenous ancestors; and if the unjustified violence against black folks is solely rooted in a revenge motive (this is your theory)-THEN WHITE FOLKS SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MAIN RECIPIENTS OF MEXICAN/CHICANO FURY, ONCE MEXICANS/CHICANOS HAVE GOTTEN THE NUMBERS IN CERTAIN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE AREAS.

I realize you're trying to be fair and just in your assessments, by looking at things the way "God" would, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, with the unintended consequences of justifying gratuitous and unjustified wanton violence against black folks, at the hands of mexicans/chicanos, just because you're wanting to "understand" the situation.

Black folks don't have a damn thing to feel guilty about, based on the real motives behind these racist attacks by the mexican/chicano collective. I mean, they will use that as a convenient excuse to point to (blacks messed with us first, therefore we will return the favor), and will have "righteous" and "fair" minded black folks caught up within that maze of concern, and being blinded by it, whereas their black brothers and sisters, young and old, are being taken down in the streets, just because they're black, by brown racist devils who will kill black folks, simply because they are black, and because they are working with an aztlanista/zapatista agenda.

Understand both sides, and be fair, but don't let your fairness block you from seeing the total truth, because in doing so-you are ultimately giving aid and comfort to the enemy...


In no way do I advocate Mexicans killing Blacks.

And in no way do I compare it to the abuse that Whites put on Blacks. I didnt compare actions, i compared the mindset of Whites against Blacks, which wass that we were beneath them.

Blacks have had this mindset towards mexicans.

And Ive seen mexicans take beatings for no reason, and couldnt do anything about it, they were just outnumbered or overpowered.

To be fair, ive seen the same in East LA. The 1st time Ive ever been called a nigger was by Mexicans, and that was in 91, while i attended Bravo Medical Magnet at Hazards park.

But again, I dont agree with any of it, its BS. And 2 wrongs dont make a right. And only the White folk will benefit from this beef, in the jails and on the streets.

But again, both parties in this are wrong. And Mexicans have all the incentive they need to continue this power move.


*I'm not denying the fact that within the black community, there is racism towards mexicans/chicanos, HOWEVER, the same racism that you know black folks have towards mexicans/chicanos, trust me-MEXICANS/CHICANOS MAY HAVE IT MORE, AND FOR THE REASONS THAT I'VE CITED! So no, black folks being racist against mexicans, and even targeting mexicans for violence, doesn't justify, nor explain fully, the murderous and genocidal rampage that these devil sureno gangs have for black folks, as well as their white supremacist leanings, in regards to allies throughout the southwest.

Furthermore, I myself know of blacks gettting picked on by mexicans, whether it be in Delano, Alameda, or Oakland, Ca. I have seen with mine own eyes mexicans just beating the shit out of black folks, and starting shit with black folks, clear out of the blue, for no damn reason, other than they were bullies. And mind you, I'm talking about a timeframe that encompasses the late 70's to early 80's.

So as I said before, so say I now again-the mexican racism that is being manifested by these sureno devil gangs, have very little to do in total, with retaliation on the black collective per se, rather, on their white supremacist/racial hatred for black folks, that I've already expressed on this same thread in prior posts, as well as on other threads...

And no, again, I'm not denying that some in the black community have racist feelings towards mexicans, but I damn sure know that black gangs from back in the day, never took it upon themselves, to intentionally KILL mexicans/chicanos, just because they were mexican/chicano. Don't get me wrong, jacking and beating up on folks is bad enough, but to justify the outright murder and genocide of a group of people, just because they are of a certain race (no beatdown, no robbery, but just outright murder), with the excuse that they use to pick on youn-THEN MEXICANS/CHICANO SUR ESES, AND THEIR APOLOGISTS ARE FULL OF SHIT, AND CAN GO TO hHELL FROM WHERE I'M STANDING. FOR THIS IS TO IMPLY, OR COULD LEAD FOLKS TO IMPLY, THAT BLACK FOLKS THEN OUGHT TO SIT BACK, BE QUIET, AND TAKE THEIR MEDICINE LIKE GOOD "NIGGAS."

This is unacceptable, and those who espouse such views, lose all credibility and moral authority...

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 3rd, 2006, 2:59 pm

Say Terren, I'm curious to know what you truly meant by this statement:

"But again, both parties in this are wrong. And Mexicans have all the incentive they need to continue this power move."

If I don't respond to your reply today, then I'll hit you back tomorrow. With that said, I'm out for today. PEACE!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by se11 » January 3rd, 2006, 4:21 pm

X wrote:
TheReal wrote:
With that said, let me just say that black violence against mexicans/chicanos, during a particular timeframe within the last century, can never compare to the genocide, enslavement, and destruction that white folks have heaped upon the mexican population, and their indigenous ancestors; and if the unjustified violence against black folks is solely rooted in a revenge motive (this is your theory)-THEN WHITE FOLKS SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MAIN RECIPIENTS OF MEXICAN/CHICANO FURY, ONCE MEXICANS/CHICANOS HAVE GOTTEN THE NUMBERS IN CERTAIN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE AREAS


^^ That's major right there brutha! Very interesting....


could i just point, that that involved nobody in this lifetime. the black and mexican beef does. if every race or nationality held a grudge against another race or nationality everybody would be at war with somebody, and if in the end you want peace its not going to happen.

this was a topic of mexicans vs blacks and some people here have managed to twist white people into it. instead of saying something smart you say "the way we kill you now is nothing compared to the way white people killed you in the past". whenever a topic comes up, where whites aren't the target of attention, somebody tries to make them it by playing the "look at the past" card. when in fact the past has nothing to do with the topic at hand. instead of dodging the bad things that are going on now with bad things people did in this country hundreads of years ago, address the issue thats trying to be discussed.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Unread post by terren2000 » January 3rd, 2006, 4:30 pm

TheReal wrote:Say Terren, I'm curious to know what you truly meant by this statement:

"But again, both parties in this are wrong. And Mexicans have all the incentive they need to continue this power move."

If I don't respond to your reply today, then I'll hit you back tomorrow. With that said, I'm out for today. PEACE!


"power move" take over the streets of Los Angeles with force and swiftly. If you check the statistics, Mexians numbers are increasing very rapidly in Los Angeles, and surprisingly enough, blacks at the same time are decreasing, do to moving out according to census.

I heard a (racist) whiteboy on a website say at one point the white man wont be able to get a job in Los Angeles, because he isn't bilingual.

Power move also refers to their strength in numbers and influence on the drug trade.

Just looking at all the beefs taking place this past few years, i have my own opinion of whats happening. But what do I know?

I think this is something that always happens.

Same way Whites occupied certain areas in the 60's, but now they are populated by blacks, the same will happen IMO with hispanics.

I read in a census, that because so many Blacks are getting degrees and crap, they are moving out of the hood, and many according to census are moving back to the south, where they can make twice as much money with their degrees.

Now the last paragraph I wrote, was from a census class i took, so its not my knowledge, but the knowledge of the course. but it makes a whole lot of sense. It said by 2030 Latinos will represent 48.7 percent of the Clifornia population. Thats included Blacks, Latinos, Whites, Asians. Thats alot of damn mexicans. But, im glad that they are my friends. I'm lightskinned, so they might accept me, come trouble times. :-)

Again, these are just my opinions.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by TheReal » January 4th, 2006, 7:10 am

se11 wrote:
X wrote:
TheReal wrote:
With that said, let me just say that black violence against mexicans/chicanos, during a particular timeframe within the last century, can never compare to the genocide, enslavement, and destruction that white folks have heaped upon the mexican population, and their indigenous ancestors; and if the unjustified violence against black folks is solely rooted in a revenge motive (this is your theory)-THEN WHITE FOLKS SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MAIN RECIPIENTS OF MEXICAN/CHICANO FURY, ONCE MEXICANS/CHICANOS HAVE GOTTEN THE NUMBERS IN CERTAIN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE AREAS


^^ That's major right there brutha! Very interesting....


could i just point, that that involved nobody in this lifetime. the black and mexican beef does. if every race or nationality held a grudge against another race or nationality everybody would be at war with somebody, and if in the end you want peace its not going to happen.

this was a topic of mexicans vs blacks and some people here have managed to twist white people into it. instead of saying something smart you say "the way we kill you now is nothing compared to the way white people killed you in the past". whenever a topic comes up, where whites aren't the target of attention, somebody tries to make them it by playing the "look at the past" card. when in fact the past has nothing to do with the topic at hand. instead of dodging the bad things that are going on now with bad things people did in this country hundreads of years ago, address the issue thats trying to be discussed.


*First of all Sell, you're not that slick, simply because you and I know that, if a topic was to surface, where blacks don't have a dog in that fight, and one of your own kind, or some other fool from another race, was to mention blacks and began to critically discuss black folks as a link on, you yourself would find nothing wrong with this scenario. Your only problem seems to arise, when white folks are brought into a discussion, in order to add leverage to the overall view of the topic being discussed.

Me bringing up white folks, and their historic, and at times genocidal oppression and enslavement of mexicans, wasn't done so, so that eses can now become angry at white folks, but rather whites were brought up, in order to juxtapose mexicans/chicanos convenient mantra, which implies that they never forget those that have committed violence and other social maladies against them-to where it will compel them to go out and take revenge by utilizing violence, once their numbers give them the opportunity. This juxtaposition with this convenient mantra coming from eses, doesn't stack up, nor add up, nor does it wholly justify, when you look at it closely-MEXICANS/CHICANOS EXCUSES ON WHY INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS ARE TARGETED FOR MURDER, BASED ON WHAT BLACK FOLKS DID AGAINST MEXICANS, WITHIN THE LAST CENTURY, WITHIN A PARTICULAR TIMEFRAME!

Mexicans/chicanos, will take petty crimes, that was committed against them, by black folks, and translate those harassments, by revising it to fit their genocidal murderous and hatefilled rage against black folks, by claiming that what black folks did to them collectively, was on the level of the worst of pogroms, and genocide: WHEREAS I'M SAYING IT IS BS!!! Because again, if that were the case, then there oughtn't be any white folks left across the southwest, if eses were so hell bent on revenge and "mexican redemption." Places where eses outnumber white folks, should have those white folks fleeing for their lives, seeing as how, if you want to be totally honest with it all-WHITE FOLKS OPPRESSED MEXICANS LONGER, HARDER, AND STRONGER THAN BLACK FOLKS EVER SUPPOSEDLY DID, ARE CAPABLE OF DOING, OR ARE WILLING TO DO!

So in the end, despite what you say on the matter, white folks, in regards to this discussion, ARE RELEVANT!

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 4th, 2006, 7:51 am

terren2000 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
DiaBo wrote:What the deal with the mexicans killing black folks in there neigbrohood what the black people done to them?

Does the young mexicans get influenced by mexicans killing black people?

Does anybody try to stop it?
I went to Gompers Junior High, and the big homies at Locke use to always bomb on Mexicans for no reason. Sometimes, if they were heard ordering a cheesetoast while in line, they'd just bomb on 1 just to be doing it.

heck whatw as he supposed to say?


.......LOL.... sorry i know that's wrong but it's just so wrong and random that it seems like a parody of benging, that's really really extra'd out

but I hope those cats get a taste of their own medicine unless they change their ways because that is some really REALLY ignorant BS right there


yes it was, it was pretty racist. And it is usually liek that when youre a minority. The Hispanic kids usually kept to themselves, most of the noise were done by Blacks.

I didnt really understand the politics of things until I got older. i didnt like Hispanics at 1 point of my life, after being robbed by Hazards in Hazard Park. I went to school at Bravo Medical magnet, it was just billed, and the majority of the population was Hispanic.

Once i got robbed, i had a vendetta towards Hispanics. never hurt one physcially, just robbed some to help me feel better about what happened to me.

But usually, the fights against the 2 were limited.

Not to be racist or a stereotype when I make this next statement. But another reason for the dminace of Blacks against Hispanics at one tme was physcial.

The Black kids were always huge in Junior High. We had 3 Black guys that the whole school knew as the toughest. They wer ein junior High, and were all 3 aabove 6 ft. Not alot of young hispanics in my area were that that tall.

So not only did we have numbers, but we had the physical presence as well.

Honestly, Mexicans never really bothered any1, but they were pick on, just because they existed.

We use to comment on them being poor, and having nothing yadda yadda ya, the same way whites might have talk about us back in the days.

it was very racial back then.

But to be fair. The Hispanics in East LA, are pretty darn racist too. Even though its some blacks there.


I AGREE WITH A GANG OF SHIT THAT YOU POSTED,

HOWEVER, I'M STRAIGHT UP 100% EAST LOS, BORN - BREED & RAISED...

& AT LEAST ON MY SIDE OF EAST LOS, WE NEVER HAD RACIST VIEWS...

IT WASN'T AN ISSUE...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ 8)

ARE YOU AN ALUMNI OF THAT OTHER WEBSITE ?

YOU SOUND VERY FAMILIAR.... :wink:

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 4th, 2006, 8:14 am

terren2000 wrote:
TheReal wrote:Say Terren, I'm curious to know what you truly meant by this statement:

"But again, both parties in this are wrong. And Mexicans have all the incentive they need to continue this power move."

If I don't respond to your reply today, then I'll hit you back tomorrow. With that said, I'm out for today. PEACE!


"power move" take over the streets of Los Angeles with force and swiftly. If you check the statistics, Mexians numbers are increasing very rapidly in Los Angeles, and surprisingly enough, blacks at the same time are decreasing, do to moving out according to census.

I heard a (racist) whiteboy on a website say at one point the white man wont be able to get a job in Los Angeles, because he isn't bilingual.

Power move also refers to their strength in numbers and influence on the drug trade.

Just looking at all the beefs taking place this past few years, i have my own opinion of whats happening. But what do I know?

I think this is something that always happens.

Same way Whites occupied certain areas in the 60's, but now they are populated by blacks, the same will happen IMO with hispanics.

I read in a census, that because so many Blacks are getting degrees and crap, they are moving out of the hood, and many according to census are moving back to the south, where they can make twice as much money with their degrees.

Now the last paragraph I wrote, was from a census class i took, so its not my knowledge, but the knowledge of the course. but it makes a whole lot of sense. It said by 2030 Latinos will represent 48.7 percent of the Clifornia population. Thats included Blacks, Latinos, Whites, Asians. Thats alot of damn mexicans. But, im glad that they are my friends. I'm lightskinned, so they might accept me, come trouble times. :-)

Again, these are just my opinions.


*Okay man, I was just checking your motivations behind that last statement. Oh, and by the way, I'm light-skinned, with straight wavy hair, but I don't give a damn, nor do I get off on mexicans possibly accepting me more, just because of my features, especially if they hate my race as a whole. In the end, if you hate my race, then you hate me as well. Do you think a darker-skinned mexican would feel pride, or take pleasure in the fact that black folks may possibly like him or her, more so, just because they're very dark, as opposed to their lighter hued brethren? HELL NO!

To think this way, would make me a race traitor, and an ultimate SELLOUT! Peace...

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Unread post by terren2000 » January 4th, 2006, 12:16 pm

TheReal wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
TheReal wrote:Say Terren, I'm curious to know what you truly meant by this statement:

"But again, both parties in this are wrong. And Mexicans have all the incentive they need to continue this power move."

If I don't respond to your reply today, then I'll hit you back tomorrow. With that said, I'm out for today. PEACE!


"power move" take over the streets of Los Angeles with force and swiftly. If you check the statistics, Mexians numbers are increasing very rapidly in Los Angeles, and surprisingly enough, blacks at the same time are decreasing, do to moving out according to census.

I heard a (racist) whiteboy on a website say at one point the white man wont be able to get a job in Los Angeles, because he isn't bilingual.

Power move also refers to their strength in numbers and influence on the drug trade.

Just looking at all the beefs taking place this past few years, i have my own opinion of whats happening. But what do I know?

I think this is something that always happens.

Same way Whites occupied certain areas in the 60's, but now they are populated by blacks, the same will happen IMO with hispanics.

I read in a census, that because so many Blacks are getting degrees and crap, they are moving out of the hood, and many according to census are moving back to the south, where they can make twice as much money with their degrees.

Now the last paragraph I wrote, was from a census class i took, so its not my knowledge, but the knowledge of the course. but it makes a whole lot of sense. It said by 2030 Latinos will represent 48.7 percent of the Clifornia population. Thats included Blacks, Latinos, Whites, Asians. Thats alot of damn mexicans. But, im glad that they are my friends. I'm lightskinned, so they might accept me, come trouble times. :-)

Again, these are just my opinions.


*Okay man, I was just checking your motivations behind that last statement. Oh, and by the way, I'm light-skinned, with straight wavy hair, but I don't give a damn, nor do I get off on mexicans possibly accepting me more, just because of my features, especially if they hate my race as a whole. In the end, if you hate my race, then you hate me as well. Do you think a darker-skinned mexican would feel pride, or take pleasure in the fact that black folks may possibly like him or her, more so, just because they're very dark, as opposed to their lighter hued brethren? HELL NO!

To think this way, would make me a race traitor, and an ultimate SELLOUT! Peace...


well, as you discuss with me more, you'll see I always try to slip in a joke now and then, to lighten the mood on serious subjects.

The lightskinned comment, was just a jke, thats why i put the smiley face.

I do it alot in class, to make kids laugh, and not get so tense in discussing these things, as you see, people start fighting and arguing quick, so a joke that makes people laugh usually settles things down.

I guess the joke I said wasnt funny. but i try.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 4th, 2006, 12:41 pm

*First of all Sell, you're not that slick, simply because you and I know that, if a topic was to surface, where blacks don't have a dog in that fight, and one of your own kind, or some other fool from another race, was to mention blacks and began to critically discuss black folks as a link on, you yourself would find nothing wrong with this scenario. Your only problem seems to arise, when white folks are brought into a discussion, in order to add leverage to the overall view of the topic being discussed.


no i wouldn't. i would not bring up something irrelevent into a topic on skinheads or nazis or whatever.

Mexicans/chicanos, will take petty crimes, that was committed against them, by black folks, and translate those harassments, by revising it to fit their genocidal murderous and hatefilled rage against black folks, by claiming that what black folks did to them collectively, was on the level of the worst of pogroms, and genocide: WHEREAS I'M SAYING IT IS BS!!!


yeah that is BS to take it out on the innocent black people.

Because again, if that were the case, then there oughtn't be any white folks left across the southwest, if eses were so hell bent on revenge and "mexican redemption." WHITE FOLKS OPPRESSED MEXICANS LONGER, HARDER, AND STRONGER THAN BLACK FOLKS EVER SUPPOSEDLY DID, ARE CAPABLE OF DOING, OR ARE WILLING TO DO!


whites opposed the mexicans ANCESTORTS. hundreads of years ago. before you or me or any mexican was born. this all happened in the PAST to NO MEXICANS ALIVE TODAY and this was done by DEAD WHITE PEOPLE. but in CURRENT TIMES the war going on and the killing going on is coming from LIVING BLACK PEOPLE. when mexicans go out they dont fear being robbed by the white americans in the early 1800s who wanted to mistreat their ancestors, because they are all dead and burried in the ground; they go outside fearing BLOODS and CRIPS and RACIST BLACKS.

im sure their are SOME minor problems between mexicans and whites in some areas, with white gangs, but its nothing like whats going on in L.A. with the blacks and mexicans.

Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”