What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 4th, 2006, 1:39 pm

se11 wrote:
*First of all Sell, you're not that slick, simply because you and I know that, if a topic was to surface, where blacks don't have a dog in that fight, and one of your own kind, or some other fool from another race, was to mention blacks and began to critically discuss black folks as a link on, you yourself would find nothing wrong with this scenario. Your only problem seems to arise, when white folks are brought into a discussion, in order to add leverage to the overall view of the topic being discussed.


no i wouldn't. i would not bring up something irrelevent into a topic on skinheads or nazis or whatever.

Mexicans/chicanos, will take petty crimes, that was committed against them, by black folks, and translate those harassments, by revising it to fit their genocidal murderous and hatefilled rage against black folks, by claiming that what black folks did to them collectively, was on the level of the worst of pogroms, and genocide: WHEREAS I'M SAYING IT IS BS!!!


yeah that is BS to take it out on the innocent black people.

Because again, if that were the case, then there oughtn't be any white folks left across the southwest, if eses were so hell bent on revenge and "mexican redemption." WHITE FOLKS OPPRESSED MEXICANS LONGER, HARDER, AND STRONGER THAN BLACK FOLKS EVER SUPPOSEDLY DID, ARE CAPABLE OF DOING, OR ARE WILLING TO DO!


whites opposed the mexicans ANCESTORTS. hundreads of years ago. before you or me or any mexican was born. this all happened in the PAST to NO MEXICANS ALIVE TODAY and this was done by DEAD WHITE PEOPLE. but in CURRENT TIMES the war going on and the killing going on is coming from LIVING BLACK PEOPLE. when mexicans go out they dont fear being robbed by the white americans in the early 1800s who wanted to mistreat their ancestors, because they are all dead and burried in the ground; they go outside fearing BLOODS and CRIPS and RACIST BLACKS.

im sure their are SOME minor problems between mexicans and whites in some areas, with white gangs, but its nothing like whats going on in L.A. with the blacks and mexicans.


*It doesn't matter when whites opposed Mexicans, for the simple fact that white folks oppressing Mexicans, and the acts that whites perpetrated against Mexicans, is justified if it segues into an understanding of why Mexicans and blacks clash presently-while comparing it to the contrived, historically revised, pseudo epic struggle that Mexicans supposedly have had with black folks, within a small window timeframe within the last century. This is done, because mexican/chicanos never took out there frustration on white folks, after centuries of hell that white folks had put upon them, on up until the mid portions of the 20th Century (Zoot Suit Riots; The Wetback Act, where Mexican citizens were forcibly removed from the U.S., into Mexico, etc.), but yet these same mexicans/chicanos will have you believe that the driving force behind mexican/chicano rage against black folks, is cultural, and the way mexicans/chicanos operate, when it comes to taking vengeance upon their enemies-WHICH IS BS! Because as I've said before, the smokescreen, red-herring justifications that Mexicans will use, to now wreak some type of vengeance upon black folks, is based on the latent racism and feelings of superiority they've always had, in regards to black folks, and them feeling that black folks have benefited too much from the hands of white folks largesse, when in reality-according to their logic-those benefits should've been granted to them, because they are mexican, and seeing as how it wasn't, and seeing as how whites supposedly preferred "lowly savage mayates" over them: IT INSULTED MANY MEXICANS/CHICANOS "INTELLIGENCE", to where it created in many of them, hatred for the black collective. And mind you, this hatred stemmed from many of those mexicans who thought, and still do think this way, who themselves, never had any negative run ins with black folks, that were over the top, or minor.

That's why many of them complain about black representation in the media, in politics and whatnot, and complain foolishly about how black folks and white folks, are in it together, to bring down the mexicans/chicanos, so that from there, their wellspring of hatred against black folks can be mounted with a sense of nobility and epic resistance. Black folks and are street crimes with them, are only brought up, after their backs are up against the wall, and they have no where else to go, when it comes to justifying their hatred towards black folks, and why their devil sureno gangs INTENTIONALLY target black folks!

This is why, again, I bring up white folks and their historical legacy of violence, genocide and oppression of the Mexican community, even as recent as the 20th Century, where there are still enough Mexicans alive who do indeed remember the Zoot Suit riots and whatnot, as well other beat downs they've received throughout the Southwest, at the hands of white folks, when they were fighting for their civil rights. There's enough mexicans/chicanos alive to remember these heinous events, and logic would dictate, again, that if Mexicans were on some righteous revenge kick, then they would add up everything that white folks have done to their people, even up until the present, in regards to institutional racism, to where, as I said in the previous post-WHITE FOLKS SHOULD BE FLEEING IN DROVES, FROM THE VENGEANCE OF MEXICAN VIOLENT ONSLAUGHTS AGAINST THEM!

But you see, these Mexicans aren't, but rather, they're going to keep their "mission of vengeance," local, small time, and on a street level, convincing latent/borderline racists like yourself, naive black folks who want to be righteous, and the general public-THAT THE OUTRIGHT KILLING AND MURDER, OF INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS, ARE JUSTIFIABLE, DUE TO CERTAIN BLACK FOLKS JACKING, ROBBING AND BEATING UP OF MEXICANS/CHICANOS IN THE PAST! This again, doesn't stack up to what white folks did to Mexicans historically, which was to the taking of their land, enslaving them, and committing genocidal practices upon droves of their people for centuries!!

Again, mexicans/chicanos hatred for black folks, and those within their ranks who feel a need to KILL innocent black civilians, and conspire to do so, are inflicting bountiful amounts of suffering that DOESN'T MATCH THE CRIME THEY CLAIM WAS INFLICTED UPON THEM BY BLACK FOLKS! I know you don't want to hear this, because deep down, you and I know that you feel the murder of black innocents, at the hands of mexicans/chicano surs, is justified, even though it's not your cup of tea.

That's why you are always explaining away why mexican sur devils kill black innocents, by placing your historically revised spin and justifications, because you like the idea of black folks being shot down at random. That's why if we were in a forum that would discuss the easing of black and brown tensions, a racist like yourself would only give the mexican/chicano side of the story, with your spurious historical interpretations and time charts, and will only give lip service to the notion that the killing of innocent black civilians is bad, only to appear humane, when you and I know the real deal.

Simply put, you do agree, probably wholeheartedly, that the killing of innocent black civilians is wrong, but you, not unlike other folks who may know that a particular thing is wrong, will nevertheless-LOVE WHAT THEY SEE, EVEN IF THEY KNOW IT TO BE WRONG. In other words, you know it is wrong to kill innocent black civilians, and you can say that with a straight face, because you know morally, it is a warped principle to shoot down folks who have never done anything to you personally, whatsoever.

HOWEVER, with that said, the other side of you finds a perverse pleasure in the wrong that is being committed against black people, as I said earlier, and will only give lip service to the issue-BECAUSE YOU ENJOY THE PROSPECTS OF BLACK FOLKS, WHETHER THEY ARE INNOCENT OR GUILTY, GETTING SHOT DOWN LIKE DOGS IN THE STREET!

You're not fooling me and my analogy on white folks, in regards to their oppression of Mexicans, and how they oppressed mexicans longer, harder, and stronger, still stands and will not go anywhere, anytime soon: you can best believe that!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 4th, 2006, 2:46 pm

*It doesn't matter when whites opposed Mexicans, for the simple fact that white folks oppressing Mexicans, and the acts that whites perpetrated against Mexicans, is justified if it segues into an understanding of why Mexicans and blacks clash presently-while comparing it to the contrived, historically revised, pseudo epic struggle that Mexicans supposedly have had with black folks, within a small window timeframe within the last century


white people in history have tried to bring down mexicans. i am not denying that. but in current day 2006, that is no longer the case.

WHITE FOLKS SHOULD BE FLEEING IN DROVES, FROM THE VENGEANCE OF MEXICAN VIOLENT ONSLAUGHTS AGAINST THEM!


these mexicans arent experiencing the wrath of the europeans from 200 years ago, they are taking it from the bloods and the crips and other black people that dislike them. i am not condoling their reactions in anyway, just reasoning it. they are not being shot at by Cortez and his conquistadors, they are being shot at by guys with red bandanas on. so who will they express hatred for? some european that lived 200 years ago that doesnt concern them one bit, OR a bunch of guys circling their neighborhood trying to bang on them.

THAT THE OUTRIGHT KILLING AND MURDER, OF INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS, ARE JUSTIFIABLE, DUE TO CERTAIN BLACK FOLKS JACKING, ROBBING AND BEATING UP OF MEXICANS/CHICANOS IN THE PAST! This again, doesn't stack up to what white folks did to Mexicans historically, which was to the taking of their land, enslaving them, and committing genocidal practices upon droves of their people for centuries!!


you talk facts, but on the streets its not a history class. they dont see white people taking their land and enslaving them. they see the blacks(quoting right from what you said) "JACKING, ROBBING AND BEATING UP OF MEXICANS/CHICANOS ".

now granted doing things to innocent blacks is WRONG. i hate when an innocent person becomes the victim. attacking a harmless person is straight p--sy. i wont argue that. i agree with you on that.

DOESN'T MATCH THE CRIME THEY CLAIM WAS INFLICTED UPON THEM BY BLACK FOLKS!


they are both mirroring and starting it. they get a drive by done on them, they go out and do a drive by. their getting stabbed on the way home from school, their stabbing blacks on the way home from school. its a mirror of crime and violence going on. they go stab a black kid, next week a mexican kid gets stabbed. a black kids gets rob, next day its a mexican. its an endless cycle of violence.

That's why you are always explaining away why mexican sur devils kill black innocents, by placing your historically revised spin and justifications, because you like the idea of black folks being shot down at random.


i dont like the idea of blacks being killed at random, its horrible. i dont approve of it in any way. the only reason i got involved because instead of staying on the topic, you brought up something totally irrellivant to what was being discussed.

BECAUSE YOU ENJOY THE PROSPECTS OF BLACK FOLKS, WHETHER THEY ARE INNOCENT OR GUILTY, GETTING SHOT DOWN LIKE DOGS IN THE STREET!


what about innocent MEXICANS or innocent WHITES or ASIANS being shot down? whites, asians, samoans who aren't even involved in the race war what about all them? do you think blacks are the only people being killed and lost over a pointless violence?

You're not fooling me and my analogy on white folks, in regards to their oppression of Mexicans, and how they oppressed mexicans longer, harder, and stronger, still stands and will not go anywhere, anytime soon: you can best believe that!


by no means am i trying to "fool" your analogy. but it has NOTHING to do with an ongoing war between mexicans and blacks. and so far in this thread you have managed to blame whites and mexicans, but yet you fail to mention BLOODS and CRIPS for anything. almost as if they didn't exist and contribute to the war. you dont think they go out looking for mexicans to rob and beat and attack just for being mexican? you think if they see a "vato" in their turf their going to go up to him with open arms? get real.

i hope now you see i DON'T get happy when an innocent black gets shot down in the street. and the only reason i started talking here was because instead of mentioning the problem now twords mexicans(bloods and crips) you mentioned a problem they had 200+ years ago(europeans).

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 4th, 2006, 3:36 pm

se11

I said:

It doesn't matter when whites opposed Mexicans, for the simple fact that white folks oppressing Mexicans, and the acts that whites perpetrated against Mexicans, is justified if it segues into an understanding of why Mexicans and blacks clash presently-while comparing it to the contrived, historically revised, pseudo epic struggle that Mexicans supposedly have had with black folks, within a small window timeframe within the last century

He said:

white people in history have tried to bring down mexicans. i am not denying that. but in current day 2006, that is no longer the case.

My response:

That may be the case, even though some pro mexican activists will deny that position of yours. But on the same token, are you then saying that black folks are trying "to bring down mexicans"?

I said:

WHITE FOLKS SHOULD BE FLEEING IN DROVES, FROM THE VENGEANCE OF MEXICAN VIOLENT ONSLAUGHTS AGAINST THEM!

Whereas he said:

these mexicans arent experiencing the wrath of the europeans from 200 years ago, they are taking it from the bloods and the crips and other black people that dislike them. i am not condoling their reactions in anyway, just reasoning it. they are not being shot at by Cortez and his conquistadors, they are being shot at by guys with red bandanas on. so who will they express hatred for? some european that lived 200 years ago that doesnt concern them one bit, OR a bunch of guys circling their neighborhood trying to bang on them.

My response:

First of all, you act as if black folks are the ones who originated this conflict with mexicans, in regards to them wreaking great havoc on the mexican community, tantamount to a pogrom. I've already admitted in previous posts that blacks have picked on mexicans/chicanos in the past, but I've also stated that the sword fell both ways, by putting up anecdotes of how mexicans/chicanos back in the day, would fuck with black folks, in predominantly mexican/chicano areas.

Furthermore, despite the imperfections of black folks, in regards to them picking on mexicans/chicanos, it wasn't as bad as some are pumping it up to be, to the point where it presently justifies mexican gangs outright murder or genocide of innocent black civilians! I mean God man, are you so myopic and stubborningly riding the jock strap of the eses, to where you actually believe that the murdering and genocide of innocent black civilians is being wrought forth, because of some petty street crimes that SOME black folks committed against SOME mexicans?

I'm sorry, but your position isn't estimable, and truth be told, mexicans have harassed their own peeps, in regards to criminality, more so than black folks can ever imagine.

I said:

THAT THE OUTRIGHT KILLING AND MURDER, OF INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS, ARE JUSTIFIABLE, DUE TO CERTAIN BLACK FOLKS JACKING, ROBBING AND BEATING UP OF MEXICANS/CHICANOS IN THE PAST! This again, doesn't stack up to what white folks did to Mexicans historically, which was to the taking of their land, enslaving them, and committing genocidal practices upon droves of their people for centuries!!]

Whereas he said:

you talk facts, but on the streets its not a history class. they dont see white people taking their land and enslaving them. they see the blacks(quoting right from what you said) "JACKING, ROBBING AND BEATING UP OF MEXICANS/CHICANOS ".

My response:

This is a convenient tool for you to rely on, simply because of course, you would want not to focus on past history, or history that wasn't too long ago. That way, it allows you, and others, to spin apocryphal tales, concerning the criminality of black folks, and how mexicans just lived in great fear of the black community, never walking outside their doors, when we all know that this is, again, a false reality that is bandied about, in order to justify the murderous rage and racism of sureno devils, upon the innocent black civilian population.

And yes, I will continue to go to history, seeing as how it will display the arrogance and lies, as well as deceptions of mexicans/chicanos, and their sycophants, who will claim up and down, that their murderous rage and hatred for black folks, is because of black folks collective oppression of mexicans/chicanos in the past, which you and I know is BS!!

Black folks don't have a history of oppressing mexicans. As a matter of fact, the "oppression" amidst the crimes they committed on mexicans, was much more lighter, and less egregious, than what the black criminal class has done to its' own people! I mean you want to talk about blacks committing genocide-THEN JUST LOOK AT THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES, AND WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE!!

Blacks have never orchestrated a collective campaign to destroy, kill and annihilate the mexican collective, now, or when they had the numbers. So again, all this revisionist epic struggles that mexicans supposedly had with blacks, are spurious, historical BULLSHYT!

-now granted doing things to innocent blacks is WRONG. i hate when an innocent person becomes the victim. attacking a harmless person is straight p--sy. i wont argue that. i agree with you on that.

*I hear ya.'

I said:

DOESN'T MATCH THE CRIME THEY CLAIM WAS INFLICTED UPON THEM BY BLACK FOLKS!

He said:

they are both mirroring and starting it. they get a drive by done on them, they go out and do a drive by. their getting stabbed on the way home from school, their stabbing blacks on the way home from school. its a mirror of crime and violence going on. they go stab a black kid, next week a mexican kid gets stabbed. a black kids gets rob, next day its a mexican. its an endless cycle of violence.

My response:

It may be a mirror presently, but at one time, black gangs weren't on a large mass scale, especially when they ran the streets of L.A., going about killing eses at random. If they did do this, THEIR RANDOM TARGETS WERE OTHER BLACK FOLKS! I know what I'm speaking of.

Oh no, it was the ese, who, when they received their large numbers, and felt cocksure of their strength, went out, and began to target innocent black civilians, inflicting genocidal killing sprees upon the black population, that was never done to their own group, on a mass scale, by black gangs.

Again, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that black gangs aren't above doing this, because lord knows they've taken out many of their own people, but by and large, black gangs only picked on mexicans-THEY DIDN'T, BY AND LARGE, PERFORM EXECUTIONS ON THEM, JUST BECUASE THEY WERE MEXICAN, the way mexicans/chicanos are doing to black folks who are innocent!

I said:

That's why you are always explaining away why mexican sur devils kill black innocents, by placing your historically revised spin and justifications, because you like the idea of black folks being shot down at random.

He said:

i dont like the idea of blacks being killed at random, its horrible. i dont approve of it in any way. the only reason i got involved because instead of staying on the topic, you brought up something totally irrellivant to what was being discussed.

My response:

No, what I brought into the topic was wholly relevant, because it exposes the true intentions and motivations behind why certain ese surenos, fueled by many in their community, desire to seek and outright kill innocent black civilians, just knowing that these civilians aren't gang affiliated.

I said:

BECAUSE YOU ENJOY THE PROSPECTS OF BLACK FOLKS, WHETHER THEY ARE INNOCENT OR GUILTY, GETTING SHOT DOWN LIKE DOGS IN THE STREET!

He said:

what about innocent MEXICANS or innocent WHITES or ASIANS being shot down? whites, asians, samoans who aren't even involved in the race war what about all them? do you think blacks are the only people being killed and lost over a pointless violence?

My response:

And here you are accusing me of bring into the discussion, non relevant topics, whereas you turn around, and don't practice what you preach. The reason why I'm focusing in on blacks, and to a lesser extent mexicans, IS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT THIS TOPIC WAS ALL ABOUT!

Secondly, or should I say lastly, ASIANS, ESPECIALLY WHITES AND SAMOANS, AREN'T ON THE SAME FEVER PITCH WAR WITH EACH OTHER, AS BLACKS AND MEXICANS ARE WITH ONE ANOTHER!! Moreover, the majority of the lives being taken down in the streets of L.A., has to do with black and brown, not your precious white, yellow, or whatever color.

This isn't to say that these lives are less important, but I am saying that due to the fact that black and brown are losing their lives more frequently, and in greater numbers than the groups you've mentioned, makes the urgency in discussing this issue of innocent black, and to a lesser extent mexicans, lives-MORE APPROPRIATE!!!

Not only that, I'm just doing what you've accused me of not doing, by only sticking to the black and the brown: THEREFORE, I'M STAYING ON THE SUBJECT!!

I said:

You're not fooling me and my analogy on white folks, in regards to their oppression of Mexicans, and how they oppressed mexicans longer, harder, and stronger, still stands and will not go anywhere, anytime soon: you can best believe that!

He said:

by no means am i trying to "fool" your analogy. but it has NOTHING to do with an ongoing war between mexicans and blacks. and so far in this thread you have managed to blame whites and mexicans, but yet you fail to mention BLOODS and CRIPS for anything. almost as if they didn't exist and contribute to the war. you dont think they go out looking for mexicans to rob and beat and attack just for being mexican? you think if they see a "vato" in their turf their going to go up to him with open arms? get real.


My response:

I can get real, and have been getting real, and putting forth information THAT IS REAL! The reason why I haven't mentioned the bloods and crips specifically, is the same reason why I haven't mentioned the specific names of ese sureno gangs-IT WOULD'VE BEEN REDUNDANT!! When I refer to black gang bangers, who else can I be referring to, OTHER THAN CRIPS OR BLOODS!

Furthermore, you have eses already living in black gang dominated areas, WHERE THEY ARE HARDLY, IF AT ALL, FUCKED WITH!! This very real fact, by the way, THROWS OUT ALL YOUR THEORIES, CONCERNING BLACK FOLKS, ESPECIALLY BLACK GANGS, WANTONLY FUCKING WITH MEXICANS, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE MEXICANS!! Because again, if that were the case, THE MEXICANS THAT ARE LIVING IN BLACK GANG, DOMINATED AREAS PRESENTLY, SHOULD'VE BEEN WIPED THE FUCK OUT!!

In those black gang dominated areas, you'll see little mexican kids riding their bikes, and some even playing with black children, amidst a sea of bloods and crips. In the Jungles, where the bloods are fighting hard with the 18th street devils, you have ese children, and ese families living peacefully, and functionally coexisting with other black folks in that area, even though the black gang that dominates that area, is having major funk with a mexican/chicano gang!!

So again, all you folks who try to pull the wool over my eyes, and other black folks eyes, in regards to the true motivations and intentions behind sur devil killings of innocent black civilians, ought to take your sob, and revisionist stories somewhere else, because the kid's just not buying it! Why? Because the eses that are living presently amongst black dominated area gangs, and them surviving, and not being targeted on a mass scale, is symbolic of how things pretty much worked out before in the past, and it has never changed...

He said:

i hope now you see i DON'T get happy when an innocent black gets shot down in the street.

My response:

*I see what I read, and from there, I make my final judgment...

-and the only reason i started talking here was because instead of mentioning the problem now twords mexicans(bloods and crips) you mentioned a problem they had 200+ years ago(europeans).[/quote]

*Again, I will continue mentioning the white angle of the discussion, in regards to mexican oppression, only to highlight a point. With that said, your historical timeline is wrong, or do I need to explain exactly what I mean?

It's far more recent, than the 200+years you're trying to attach on...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 4th, 2006, 4:05 pm

why the fuck do i even bother talking to morons like you. im done with you. your right its white people fault mexicans and blacks are fighting. your TOTALLY right.

you dont want to admit that blacks are also KILLING INNOCENT MEXICANS in the street and robbing them and beating them down and doing the same damage mexicans are. weather its XV3 and the bloods, or just a bunch of mexicans outside a club and a bunch of black guys outside the same club, neither with any gang affiliation. you dont want to admit that, either you dont believe its happening or you just dont want to say it, i dont know. but you feel like your always right, blacks are immaculate and they're totally innocent in an ONGOING WAR between them and another race. so whatever, i cant wait to see the next page and a half post you will have to counter this, talking about a totally different subject than what this thread was about.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 4th, 2006, 4:42 pm

se11 wrote:why the fu-- do i even bother talking to morons like you. im done with you.



This is the reaction when that "TRUTH" hurts....

The brutha pointed out clearly you did exactly what you accused him of doing by bringing others into the eqaution, and explained his position and reasons behind his views very clearly(which by the way, I agree on alot of what he saying) and you come back with your above words??

And you cant be serious with saying> "these mexicans arent experiencing the wrath of the europeans from 200 years ago"

By your above words, I wonder if you were referring to the actual physical europeans of that time or just the effect of them back then, because I would say yes the Hispanics and many others are feeling the effects of the "wrath" of europeans from what they did 200 years ago, and many, like Black folk are suffering from the effects of their "wrath" from thousands of years ago. And it's very strange how you use the words "these" Mexicans...

anyway you can get back to the Truth lashing you getting from "The Real"... :arrow:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 4th, 2006, 8:49 pm

both of you are fucking retarded. neither of you want to admit blacks contribute ALOT to an ongoing war with the mexicans. you would both rather blame your problems on somebody else and keep complaining its whites people fault when white people have nothing to do with a 2006 conflict going on between two other races, than maybe say, "hmm maybe some blacks actually attack the mexicans back, or attack them first". but why would you say that, that makes you look bad, its is so much easier for you to just somehow get it on white people because they caused the problems 200 years ago.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 4th, 2006, 10:51 pm

All this brings to mind that saying.."It takes two to Tango".

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » January 5th, 2006, 12:08 am

hey....all i have to contribute is that IT HAPPENS........we had the same problem at one time then a bunch of black peeps got killed.....i cant say im happy about it nor have i seen any racial undertones other than name calling.............................i just gotta ssay it sucks aand will probably never end but i know one thing for sure.....most of you arent even close to the reasoning why.......cant say i have the answer but alot of it in this thread is wrong

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 5th, 2006, 1:33 am

but alot of it in this thread is wrong


Please feel free to elaborate.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 10:01 am

terren2000 wrote:
TheReal wrote:Say Terren, I'm curious to know what you truly meant by this statement:

"But again, both parties in this are wrong. And Mexicans have all the incentive they need to continue this power move."

If I don't respond to your reply today, then I'll hit you back tomorrow. With that said, I'm out for today. PEACE!


"power move" take over the streets of Los Angeles with force and swiftly. If you check the statistics, Mexians numbers are increasing very rapidly in Los Angeles, and surprisingly enough, blacks at the same time are decreasing, do to moving out according to census.

I heard a (racist) whiteboy on a website say at one point the white man wont be able to get a job in Los Angeles, because he isn't bilingual.

Power move also refers to their strength in numbers and influence on the drug trade.

Just looking at all the beefs taking place this past few years, i have my own opinion of whats happening. But what do I know?

I think this is something that always happens.

Same way Whites occupied certain areas in the 60's, but now they are populated by blacks, the same will happen IMO with hispanics.

I read in a census, that because so many Blacks are getting degrees and crap, they are moving out of the hood, and many according to census are moving back to the south, where they can make twice as much money with their degrees.

Now the last paragraph I wrote, was from a census class i took, so its not my knowledge, but the knowledge of the course. but it makes a whole lot of sense. It said by 2030 Latinos will represent 48.7 percent of the Clifornia population. Thats included Blacks, Latinos, Whites, Asians. Thats alot of damn mexicans. But, im glad that they are my friends. I'm lightskinned, so they might accept me, come trouble times. :-)

Again, these are just my opinions.


True, already happened in Texas, they are the majority there and in a few other states (forgot which ones)
Darby-Dixon Inglewood used to be all black but now HIspanics are all over there

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 10:04 am

terren2000 wrote:
TheReal wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
TheReal wrote:Say Terren, I'm curious to know what you truly meant by this statement:

"But again, both parties in this are wrong. And Mexicans have all the incentive they need to continue this power move."

If I don't respond to your reply today, then I'll hit you back tomorrow. With that said, I'm out for today. PEACE!


"power move" take over the streets of Los Angeles with force and swiftly. If you check the statistics, Mexians numbers are increasing very rapidly in Los Angeles, and surprisingly enough, blacks at the same time are decreasing, do to moving out according to census.

I heard a (racist) whiteboy on a website say at one point the white man wont be able to get a job in Los Angeles, because he isn't bilingual.

Power move also refers to their strength in numbers and influence on the drug trade.

Just looking at all the beefs taking place this past few years, i have my own opinion of whats happening. But what do I know?

I think this is something that always happens.

Same way Whites occupied certain areas in the 60's, but now they are populated by blacks, the same will happen IMO with hispanics.

I read in a census, that because so many Blacks are getting degrees and crap, they are moving out of the hood, and many according to census are moving back to the south, where they can make twice as much money with their degrees.

Now the last paragraph I wrote, was from a census class i took, so its not my knowledge, but the knowledge of the course. but it makes a whole lot of sense. It said by 2030 Latinos will represent 48.7 percent of the Clifornia population. Thats included Blacks, Latinos, Whites, Asians. Thats alot of damn mexicans. But, im glad that they are my friends. I'm lightskinned, so they might accept me, come trouble times. :-)

Again, these are just my opinions.


*Okay man, I was just checking your motivations behind that last statement. Oh, and by the way, I'm light-skinned, with straight wavy hair, but I don't give a damn, nor do I get off on mexicans possibly accepting me more, just because of my features, especially if they hate my race as a whole. In the end, if you hate my race, then you hate me as well. Do you think a darker-skinned mexican would feel pride, or take pleasure in the fact that black folks may possibly like him or her, more so, just because they're very dark, as opposed to their lighter hued brethren? HELL NO!

To think this way, would make me a race traitor, and an ultimate SELLOUT! Peace...


well, as you discuss with me more, you'll see I always try to slip in a joke now and then, to lighten the mood on serious subjects.

The lightskinned comment, was just a jke, thats why i put the smiley face.

I do it alot in class, to make kids laugh, and not get so tense in discussing these things, as you see, people start fighting and arguing quick, so a joke that makes people laugh usually settles things down.

I guess the joke I said wasnt funny. but i try.


lol I think he's just too uptight about this

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » January 6th, 2006, 2:25 am

crstnamre wrote:
but alot of it in this thread is wrong


Please feel free to elaborate.


ok.....what i mean is.....in all reality there is no reason other than basic human need to fight about stupid shit and choose sides or in this case be born with sides................and it went on for so long no one really knows how to stop...............like israelis and palestinians

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 6th, 2006, 7:25 am

To sell:

He said:

why the fu-- do i even bother talking to morons like you.

My response:

Actually, you can transfer that pathology off onto me, seeing as how the only sane and logical person between the two of us IS ME, whereas I’m truly wasting myself on a dunceheaded, featherweight moron like yourself.


He said:

im done with you.

My response:

No, what it is is that you’re done with your lies being bashed against the walls of truth by yours truly, and you also realize that I’m not going to back down from my positions based on the truth, while getting caught up in the maze of your lies, and historical revisionisms!


He said:

your right its white people fault mexicans and blacks are fighting. your TOTALLY right.


My response:

DAMN FOOL IDIOT!! My post isn’t even addressing whether or not white folks are contributing to the feud between blacks and Mexicans. Rather, the white angle has only been broached in this topic, due to the fact I’m challenging those mexicans/chicanos, and latent racists like yourself, who claim that the feud between blacks and mexicans originated initially, because of how black folks use to treat mexicans in the past, which is poorly; whereas I countered that argument by saying that if that were indeed the modus operandi of mexicans/chicanos (the revenge factor), then there should be not one single white person left across the southwest, living in predominantly Mexican/mestizo communities, if mexicans operated, again, according to this creed of vengeance.

In me outlining this very pertinent point-I NEVER STATED THAT IT WAS WHITE PEOPLE’S FAULT THAT BLACKS AND MEXICANS WERE FEUDING!! What man? Do you feel guilty or something??? Have you, in your own little micro-world, fed into and fueling the fire of hatred between the races, on a personal level that I, or anyone else, know anything about???

He said:

you dont want to admit that blacks are also KILLING INNOCENT MEXICANS in the street and robbing them and beating them down and doing the same damage mexicans are.

My response:

BS!!! I’ve already admitted that black folks have done this to mexicans/chicanos; fool, as well as to themselves. The only distinction that I’m making is that black gangs, and/or criminals, never had as an operating function, to commit murder or genocide upon the whole Mexican population, and those that compare criminal incidents that black folks commit, even across the board to one another in higher numbers, to justify the murder of innocent black civilians by Mexican gangs, are latent racists, to full blown racists-BECAUSE THEY EXCUSE AND JUSTIFY ACTS, THAT ARE GENOCIDAL IN NATURE (e.g. outright killing of innocent civilians, simply because of their race), BY GIVING FALSE SPINS AND HISTORICAL INTERPRETATIONS THAT ARE SPURIOUS AT BEST, ON WHY SUCH A THING IS HAPPENING!

He said:

weather its XV3 and the bloods, or just a bunch of mexicans outside a club and a bunch of black guys outside the same club, neither with any gang affiliation. you dont want to admit that, either you dont believe its happening or you just dont want to say it, i dont know. but you feel like your always right, blacks are immaculate and they're totally innocent in an ONGOING WAR between them and another race.


My response:

OH CRY ME A RIVER ALREADY!!! The simple fact of the matter is, there are mexicans, some innocent, that are taking out by black gangs, and criminals! Again, I’ve never denied this, and you know this, and despite all your attempts at jedi mind fucking, to where you try to convince me and others, that I’ve said something, or denied something, just to fit into how you’re trying to construct our little dialectic-IS A WASTED FORM OF RECREATION, AND WILL NEVER WORK ON THE KID!!

Why? Because in the end, I know what I’ve said, and say what I say, and mean what I say. With that SAID, I also realize that innocent black civilians, are more so prone to being shot down by Mexican/chicano gangs, more so than the other way around, simply because that’s how ese gangs operate. Hell! Even Newdoobie admitted in his own racist way, exactly the points that I’m making. He stated that mexicans don’t want to live around black folks, and implied, and outright stated (if you knew what to look for) that mexicans/chicanos are purposefully trying to rid L.A. of black folks, and from certain communities-which produces much of the murder and genocide of innocent black civilians.

Whereas I’ve countered by saying that black gangs, albeit not perfect (so fuck you, and go to hell with your claims that I’m trying to portray black folks as “immaculate” and “totally innocent”, because I have never stated this BS; either explicitly, or implicitly), don’t in the main, operate this way, and that the revisionist lies and history of black folks and their supposed oppression of mexicans, is just that-BULLSHIT THAT IS USED, TO EXCUSE, AND JUSTIFY MEXICANS/CHICANO SURS, GENOCIDAL PRACTICES AND AGENDAS, UPON THE BLACK COMMUNITY!!! This is why I’ve used as examples, black gang dominated areas in the present day (2006), where there are mexicans/chicanos who live amongst these deeply penetrated, black gang areas, whereby they (the mexican residents) are not even fucked with, or harassed-even though this same black gang may have troubles with certain mexican sur barrios!!

As I said before, I can take you into areas where the heat between Mexican and black is thick and deep, and take you into those black gang areas, where you’ll see mexicans living right next door to black gang members; walking down the street, past a group of black gang members; NOT EVEN GETTING FUCKED WITH, NOR STARED DOWN!!! Little Mexican kids, playing with Black kids, on the same block, where black gang members are chilling, and where they are deep-AND YOU’RE GOING TO SIT HERE AND TELL ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE, THAT THE SAME WOULD HAPPEN IN REVERSE, ACROSS THE BOARD, AND WITH GREAT REGULARITY??? MAN, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

You know damn well that if a black family, or families, were living in a deeply penetrated Mexican sur gang area, that those black families would be harassed, or driven out! ESPECIALLY IF THEY LIVED ON THE SAME BLOCK! What I described to you above, in regards to black gang areas, and the mexicans living amongst them, is a model of how things were in the past, no more no less: and as any rational person can see from this model-IT DOESN’T JUSTIFY MEXICAN SURS PRESENT GENOCIDAL HATRED AGAINST BLACK FOLKS, AS A WHOLE, ESPECIALLY THEIR ATTACKS UPON INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS, WHICH AGAIN, DESPITE WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND WHAT YOU LIKE, APPEARS TO BE THE MODUS OPERANDI AND AGENDA, OF THE SURS, WHEN IT COMES TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY!

Now, were there some mexicans, especially those who are newly arrived, being fucked with, then, and now-OF COURSE!!! I’m not, nor have I ever denied this, just as there are black folks living in those areas that are being harassed and fucked with as well. HOWEVER, it wasn’t on, again, the wide mass scale, that revisionist interpreters like yourself, who are ridden with an agenda of hatred for the black community, are trying to portray. Rather, what you see today, in regards to Mexican families living modestly comfortably, amongst black gangs, is an example, and byproduct even, of what went on in the past.

Hell! I’ve been fucked over by black gangs, and have had families and friends that have been fucked over by black gangs, more so than the average Mexican can ever claim-but would it still justify me going out, AND KILLING INNOCENT BLACK MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BECAUSE OF WHAT SOME BLACK GANG MEMBERS, OR CRIMINALS HAVE DONE, ESPECIALLY IF I KNOW THESE BLACK FOLKS ARE GANG AFFILIATED????

You have plenty of Mexicans/chicanos who’ve never had bad experiences with black folks, or the type of experiences with the black population, whereby it would compel many of them who are in sur gangs, to do, what they’re doing. Everyone gets harassed or fucked with, by another racial group, one time or the other, especially if they’re in the minority! THAT’S JUST A PART OF LIFE!!!!! I’ve been fucked with, and over, by eses growing up, FOOL!!! BUT THAT’S NOT GOING TO COMPEL TO WANT TO GO OUT THERE AND KILL AN ESE, JUST BECAUSE THEY’RE MEXICAN!

Simply put, in L.A. specifically, black gangs and criminals, fucked with both blacks and mexicans in their surroundings, then and now. But the big difference is, black criminals and gangs, targeted their own people more so than any group of mexicans, to where the excuse that Mexican surs will use, as well as their defenders and sympathizers, concerning the true motives behind such genocidal agendas they have on the black community-PROBABLY SHIELDS AND MASK THESE FOLKS HIDDEN AGENDA, CONCERNING THE MATTER AT HAND!

You know what I mean…

And speaking of clubs:

You can go to black clubs, and see one or two eses, some with black girlfriends, and at the very least, they’ll either be stared at, or bumped into. HOWEVER, let that be an ese hangout, or spot, with some black cats walking up in there, especially with two ese women, and see how these negros would not only receive stares, but will become prime candidates for a severe beat down, or at worst-MURDER!!!!!! Tell me I’m lying fool!!

Here you are trying to squeeze blood from a turnip, by making the reality of the matter, a simple academic exploration of cause and effect, whereas the true reality-is far more sinister, complex and dark!

(Again, read my other posts on this thread, as well as on this site, in other forums, where I’ve gone into greater details, concerning the sur mindset, and agenda.)


He said:

so whatever, i cant wait to see the next page and a half post you will have to counter this, talking about a totally different subject than what this thread was about.

My response:

Whatever…

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 6th, 2006, 7:36 am

se11 wrote:both of you are #%@&#%@ retarded. neither of you want to admit blacks contribute ALOT to an ongoing war with the mexicans. you would both rather blame your problems on somebody else and keep complaining its whites people fault when white people have nothing to do with a 2006 conflict going on between two other races, than maybe say, "hmm maybe some blacks actually attack the mexicans back, or attack them first". but why would you say that, that makes you look bad, its is so much easier for you to just somehow get it on white people because they caused the problems 200 years ago.


*Again fool, I'M NOT BLAMING WHITE FOLKS FOR THE CONFLICT THAT'S GOING ON BETWEEN BLACKS AND MEXICANS FOOL!!! Now, this isn't to say that I don't believe that there is some type of hidden hand at play here, but I have yet to delve into those waters. I'm mainly dealing with the hypocrisy and lies that mexicans/chicanos, and defenders, as well as sympathizers like yourself, will use, in order to justify ese sur attacks upon black folks, by pointing to a supposed oppression that mexicans suffered at the hands of black folks, and how that sur violence against innocent black folks, is a simple case study in cause and effect: WHEREAS I'M SAYING THAT THIS THEORY IS BS!!!

Because if that were indeed the case (that ese surs are working from a revenge motive and factor), then white people, who oppressed mexicans stronger, longer, and harder, even within the last century, in violent ways-OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN THE FIRST GROUP TO HAVE THEIR HEADS ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK, WHEN IT CAME TO MEXICAN VENGEANCE, OR "REDEMPTION," INSTEAD OF BLACK FOLKS, WHO WITHIN A TINY TIMEFRAME WITHIN THE LAST CENTURY, JUST HAD THOSE OF THEIR CRIMINAL CLASS, PICK ON CERTAIN MEXICANS/CHICANOS-while targeting them mostly, for petty street crime, which were mere overspills, of the criminal activity that black folks were committing against each other: IN HIGHER NUMBERS!!

So fool, if you're going to address, or attack my views-MAKE SURE YOU REPRESENT THEM RIGHT!

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 6th, 2006, 7:54 am

crstnamre wrote:All this brings to mind that saying.."It takes two to Tango".


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! You so wiiiiiiiiiiiise! You should win a pulitzer for coming to this minor revelation.

Girl, sometimes your knowledge and wisdom is like WHOA!

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » January 6th, 2006, 9:32 am

ha ha great shit on this thread

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 6th, 2006, 12:38 pm

so from what you have all stated above, you feel that the mexican/black conflict is ENTIRLEY mexicans fault and everything is on them? because you continuously talk about innocent blacks being targets, so you must feel no innocent mexicans are ever injured or killed in this conflict because i dont think you ever said innocent mexicans yet?

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 6th, 2006, 1:49 pm

TheReal wrote:To sell:


My response:

OH CRY ME A RIVER ALREADY!!!



lol..

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 6th, 2006, 1:53 pm

se11 wrote:so from what you have all stated above, you feel that the mexican/black conflict is ENTIRLEY mexicans fault and everything is on them? because you continuously talk about innocent blacks being targets, so you must feel no innocent mexicans are ever injured or killed in this conflict because i dont think you ever said innocent mexicans yet?


*HELL NO! And if that is what you've gleaned from my positions, then that's on you! But I am saying that mexican civilians are getting taken out by black gang members, and criminals, HOWEVER, it's not the primary mode of operation for black gang members per se; whereas mexican sur gangs do indeed freely operate this way, and do have a specific part of their agenda, the neutralization, subjugation, and annihilation of the black community. This is how they roll, because this is a function of their format, as surs.

Black gangs may participate in this type of behavior, when it comes to retaliation or whatnot, but black gangs as a whole, or individual set, don't have as a working creed-THE ANNIHILATION OF THE MEXICAN COMMUNITY! Because, as I've said before, if that were indeed the case, THEN MEXICANS WHO LIVE IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS TO THIS DAY, AMONGST DEEP BLACK GANG PENETRATION, WOULD BE EXPERIENCING THE EXACT SAME ATTACKS, THAT MEXICANS CLAIM THEY RECEIVED FROM BLACK PEOPLE, BACK IN THE DAY, OR THE SAME TYPE OF GENOCIDAL ATTACKS BLACK FOLKS FACE, WHILE LIVING IN MEXICAN SUR BARRIOS, IN THE PRESENT DAY!

Me saying this, isn't an admission of innocence, concerning black gangs, and criminals. You can still be bad, and evil, without having certain codes, creeds, or primary traits, of another evil person. No, this isn't about black gangs innocence, rather, IT'S ABOUT INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS BEING ICED BY MEXICAN SURS, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, SOLELY!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 6th, 2006, 3:01 pm

Black gangs may participate in this type of behavior, when it comes to retaliation or whatnot, but black gangs as a whole, or individual set, don't have as a working creed-THE ANNIHILATION OF THE MEXICAN COMMUNITY!


no, but they DO attack INNOCENT mexicans for doing nothing, just because they are brown.



IT'S ABOUT INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS BEING ICED BY MEXICAN SURS, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, SOLELY!


you dont think black gangs see an innocent mexican an attack them?
you dont think black gangs are looking for out of place, mexicans, white boys, asian kids, or whatever to try to harass in their communities? i understand innocent blacks are being killed, but their not the only innocent ones getting hurt because of gang violence.

THEN MEXICANS WHO LIVE IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS TO THIS DAY, AMONGST DEEP BLACK GANG PENETRATION, WOULD BE EXPERIENCING THE EXACT SAME ATTACKS, THAT MEXICANS CLAIM THEY RECEIVED FROM BLACK PEOPLE, BACK IN THE DAY, OR THE SAME TYPE OF GENOCIDAL ATTACKS BLACK FOLKS FACE, WHILE LIVING IN MEXICAN SUR BARRIOS, IN THE PRESENT DAY!


mexicans are never attacked or robbed or harassed, just for being mexican? maybe they are on a lesser scale, but it still exists and you cant ignore it.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: October 13th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » January 7th, 2006, 12:24 am

TheReal wrote:
se11 wrote:so from what you have all stated above, you feel that the mexican/black conflict is ENTIRLEY mexicans fault and everything is on them? because you continuously talk about innocent blacks being targets, so you must feel no innocent mexicans are ever injured or killed in this conflict because i dont think you ever said innocent mexicans yet?


*HELL NO! And if that is what you've gleaned from my positions, then that's on you! But I am saying that mexican civilians are getting taken out by black gang members, and criminals, HOWEVER, it's not the primary mode of operation for black gang members per se; whereas mexican sur gangs do indeed freely operate this way, and do have a specific part of their agenda, the neutralization, subjugation, and annihilation of the black community. This is how they roll, because this is a function of their format, as surs.

Black gangs may participate in this type of behavior, when it comes to retaliation or whatnot, but black gangs as a whole, or individual set, don't have as a working creed-THE ANNIHILATION OF THE MEXICAN COMMUNITY! Because, as I've said before, if that were indeed the case, THEN MEXICANS WHO LIVE IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS TO THIS DAY, AMONGST DEEP BLACK GANG PENETRATION, WOULD BE EXPERIENCING THE EXACT SAME ATTACKS, THAT MEXICANS CLAIM THEY RECEIVED FROM BLACK PEOPLE, BACK IN THE DAY, OR THE SAME TYPE OF GENOCIDAL ATTACKS BLACK FOLKS FACE, WHILE LIVING IN MEXICAN SUR BARRIOS, IN THE PRESENT DAY!

Me saying this, isn't an admission of innocence, concerning black gangs, and criminals. You can still be bad, and evil, without having certain codes, creeds, or primary traits, of another evil person. No, this isn't about black gangs innocence, rather, IT'S ABOUT INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS BEING ICED BY MEXICAN SURS, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, SOLELY!


its both races fault. u cant just blame the blax or mexicans. bottom line, neither side has made a serious attempt to stop the conflict. this shit needs to end, its not good at all. in previous post i've heard u say blax need 2 attaack mexicans, 2 get even or some BS. well Southsiders r so deep thatt if anything happened even a lil attack, it would b over. blax would get busted on way way too quik. so if ur saying "fuk mexicans, lets get em" thats the wrong attitude homie. ur just gona get ur partnas smoked. andddd they dont attack the mexicans moving in cuz they know mexicans aint no pushovers, retaliation will happen and vice versa 4 blax

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 9th, 2006, 9:58 am

To sell

I said:

Black gangs may participate in this type of behavior, when it comes to retaliation or whatnot, but black gangs as a whole, or individual set, don't have as a working creed-THE ANNIHILATION OF THE MEXICAN COMMUNITY!

Whereas he said:

no, but they DO attack INNOCENT mexicans for doing nothing, just because they are brown.

My response:

I've never denied this man, because within the rubric of criminal behavior, guess what??? UNJUSTIFIED, AND ABERRANT SHIT WILL OCCUR! But it is different with the ese gangs, and those eses know what the fu-- I'm talking about. In their gangs, the working creed (one of their working creeds) is to attack black folks across the board, whether they're affiliated or not-JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK!

I said:

IT'S ABOUT INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS BEING ICED BY MEXICAN SURS, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, SOLELY!

Whereas he said:

you dont think black gangs see an innocent mexican an attack them?
you dont think black gangs are looking for out of place, mexicans, white boys, asian kids, or whatever to try to harass in their communities? i understand innocent blacks are being killed, but their not the only innocent ones getting hurt because of gang violence.


My response:

I never denied that this was the case, however those incidents are sporadic, and for the most part, those types of attacks are usually buttressed by attempts at robbery. Now, this doesn't justify the ultimate outcome, because the damage has definitely been put into effect. HOWEVER, this isn't the same as intentionally going out, and looking to kill someone, just because they're black, and have a huge portion of your supposed gang warfare with black gangs, or gangs from another race, be centered around the killing of that particular race, whether they are affiliated or not; and whether they are young and old, male or female...


I said:

THEN MEXICANS WHO LIVE IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS TO THIS DAY, AMONGST DEEP BLACK GANG PENETRATION, WOULD BE EXPERIENCING THE EXACT SAME ATTACKS, THAT MEXICANS CLAIM THEY RECEIVED FROM BLACK PEOPLE, BACK IN THE DAY, OR THE SAME TYPE OF GENOCIDAL ATTACKS BLACK FOLKS FACE, WHILE LIVING IN MEXICAN SUR BARRIOS, IN THE PRESENT DAY!

Whereas he said:


mexicans are never attacked or robbed or harassed, just for being mexican? maybe they are on a lesser scale, but it still exists and you cant ignore it.

My response:

Again, you're either slow, or you're attempting to circle around my arguments, and ask me questions, with the implication that I haven't addressed what you're asking me in full detail, in previous posts on this thread. It's as if you're hoping that people only read your smug rebuttals and questions, which you do so with such great ease, therefore deceiving folks into thinking that your smug and cavalier questions, are really well thought out responses that have never been asked before, emanating from someone full of confidence.

Truth be told, I never said that blacks don't ice innocent mexicans FOOL!! What are you talking about, man? In your attempts to come off as a wise ass my friend, you're beginning to make me consider you as someone who's slow, and hard pressed to understand simple matters, seeing as how you keep asking the same questions, with me ANSWERING WITH THE SAME INFORMATION!

What I'm saying is, that black gangs, nor the black community throughout L.A. County, or other parts of the southwest, have as an overt, and covert agenda, to subjugate, neutralize, and annihilate, the mexican/chicano community, the way racist mexican/chicanos, and surs have-which will make their output for violent genocidal actions on black folks, more so pronounced and frequent, as opposed to the other way around.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 9th, 2006, 11:13 am

To mexican 805:


He said:

its both races fault. u cant just blame the blax or mexicans. bottom line, neither side has made a serious attempt to stop the conflict. this shit needs to end, its not good at all.

Whereas I said:

I blame it more on mexicans/chicanos, in the sense that with they’re numbers it has made them boldly arrogant, to propagate actions based and feelings that have always laid dormant within them, concerning the black community, which is their racist and white supremacist beliefs about black people, in regards to what their (black people) proper place ought to be, in regards to living in this society-WHICH IS BENEATH MEXICANS!

I can go further with this one strain of the discussion, but for more clarity on where I’m coming from on this matter, go read my other posts on this site.

With that said, let me just reiterate a point that I’ve made time and time again, which is the fact that when black gangs dominated the streets of L.A., there was always criminal acts being performed, which included the unjustified killings of black folks, and to a lesser extent, mexican folks. But as I’ve said previously, the working order of these black gangs were to never intentionally wipe out the mexican collective-maybe individuals, but not collective-the way your racist sur brethren are presently doing, only in regards to black people. Black gangs from back in the day, and I remember this distinctly, if they were to retaliate on an ese, they would make sure, for the most part, the ese they attacked was either that ese, or ese’s family, or eses that were apart of a particular gang, from where the ese offender derives from. In the process, granted, some innocent eses were taken out because of mistaken identity, however, these were just casualties of war.

HOWEVER, with your people, if a black person, whether they are in a gang or not, commits a violent offense, whether it be murder, or a simple one on one beat down, or a black person just looking at your kind, the wrong way-YOUR RACIST SURENO BRETHREN WOULD, AND STILL DO, TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TARGET ANYTHING THAT IS BLACK, WHETHER THEY ARE GANG AFFILIATED OR NOT, WHETHER THEY BE YOUNG OR OLD, AND IN MANY INSTANCES-WHETHER THEY ARE MALE OR FEMALE!! This is the difference between black gang bangers and mexican bangers, and folks who are honest with theirs, KNOWS I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!

You eses don’t care about mistaken identity. Oh hell no!! JUST AS LONG AS THE VICTIM IS BLACK! Not only that, many of you ese surs don’t even have to be provoked. Your devil brethren will just, when the spirit hits them, get on a roll, and decide to kill any black person that is nearest to them, or convenient, just because their evil sons and daughters of bitches, and just because they can!

Again, black gangs never rolled this way, despite all of their criminal acts. It was you, YOUR PEOPLE, who introduced the racism within these gang wars-YOUR PEOPLE!! Your people have convinced black bangers and the average rank and file black person that the violence between the two camps, have little to do with mere gang rivalry, but racial matters. This is why now, even black gangs are jumping on the bandwagon, more so than they ever did before, and are now taking on innocent mexican civilians within their crosshair, seeing as how your devil brethren are letting black folks know of a surety, that when it comes to black folks, you ese surs, as well as the mexican collective down south especially, are on a genocidal kick, to where no matter what black folks do, behave, and what type of character they possess-YOUR PEOPLE WILL REFUSE TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH THEM, BECAUSE IN YOUR PEOPLE’S EYES: A GOOD NIGGA, IS A DEAD NIGGA, AND THAT’S THE ONLY WAY YOU WANT BLACK FOLKS!!

And seeing as how black folks are beginning to realize that in your people, they’re dealing with an enemy similar to the most ardent of klan types that have oppressed them historically, the basic, and overall philosophy of black gangs, which was at one time, pretty much non-racial-is beginning to become, out of necessity, gangs that are racially focused.



He said:

in previous post i've heard u say blax need 2 attaack mexicans, 2 get even or some BS. well Southsiders r so deep thatt if anything happened even a lil attack, it would b over. blax would get busted on way way too quik. so if ur saying "#%@& mexicans, lets get em" thats the wrong attitude homie. ur just gona get ur partnas smoked.



My response:

Look fool, I did say that black folks needed to attack mexicans IN SELF-DEFENSE ONLY!!! I also entailed that self-defense with getting revenge on those specific ese surs that have attacked you. But again, my stance is self-defense, and delivering reprisals to specific targets, not wanton attacks upon the collective mexican population! I don’t roll like you and your kind! I’m not an ese sur, FOOL!

I’m talking about street justice, NOT INDISCRIMINATE RACIAL KILLINGS, IN THE NAME OF STREET JUSTICE!!!!! This is what your people do, and again, this is how they roll!

He said:


andddd they dont attack the mexicans moving in because they know mexicans aint no pushovers, retaliation will happen and vice versa 4 blax

My response:

Man that is some pure “d” BS!!! I remember back in the day, all this tough guy image you ese surs presently have, was no where in effect, upon the gang landscape, nor on the streets, in years gone by. Mexican gangs were not shit to speak of, and trust me, during the 70’s, 80’s, and parts of the early 90’s, black gangs didn’t have a damn thing to fear, when it came to mexicans, and their supposed tough guy act, especially during the 70’s on down. No one, but no one, feared mexicans. They may have received some modicum of respect, but mexicans were no fools, even the badasses, back in the day. They knew back then, that if they stepped out of line, THEY WOULD’VE GOTTEN INSTANTLY SMASHED!

No, the badass tough guy angle, that mexicans/chicanos are using upon black folks, nowadays, and the image they’re trying to project to broader society, is a recently new image, that is bolstered by their being comfortable in their present status, which has only come by way of their numbers.

I’m saying all this, to counter the notion that the only reason why eses don’t get fucked with, when they live, or lived in predominantly black gang territories, is because eses are such badasses, BS. Truth be told, the reasons they don’t get fucked with, and have never really gotten fucked with in the past, is due more so to the cultural differences between blacks and mexicans. You see, a black person, or persons, can be racist as fuck, against a group of peoples, and will decide to attack, if they do indeed attack, someone based on their race: but it will be that specific person, or persons from another race. Not necessarily someone who may live next door to them, who isn’t fucking with them, and being low-key. For the most part, if you’re from another race, and if your low-key, and stick to yourself-if black folks do attack you, for the most part, it will be due to some perceived offense, which may be exacerbated by your race, or because they want to rob you-other than that, they’ll just leave you alone. Of course there are exceptions that I can point to, but this is the general rule.

With your kind, if a black family were living in a heavily deep and controlled ese gang area, regardless of whether the family was low key or not, YOUR EVIL KIND WOULD STILL FIND AN EXCUSE TO HARASS, ATTACK, AND EVEN MURDER THESE BLACK FOLKS, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK!! Not only that, many mMexican males feel a need to punk black folks, especially black men, because they feel that in doing so, it will add increases onto their own perceptions of their masculinity-which makes much of the attacks upon black folks ritualistic.

But this is a topic for another discussion.

So no, again, black folks not attacking innocent mexican civilians nowadays, isn’t tantamount to them having a collective fear of mexicans, but rather, because as was said before, despite black folks and black criminals many flaws, the black community, unlike your community, by and large-DON’T ROLL THAT WAY! Furthermore, if black folks were to adopt a hardliner racialist stance against your kind, then you’d have these black leaders, intellectuals, scholars, and those who “studied the matter,” invoking feelings of guilt into black folks, making them foolishly ashamed of even thinking one negative thought against mexicans/chicanos-whereas your kind, and it’s leadership, as well as community, never, ever, invoke these types of guilty feelings within the psyches of your people: AND YOU KNOW THIS!

Moreover, who gives a damn how many black folks would get smoked, in the defense of their own people hood, and community! Obviously, us caring about not getting smoked, isn’t halting the genocidal executions your people are committing against the black community-so why not die while taking a rightful and noble stand! In other words, what else is there for us to do!! Your people will laugh at us, and will take lightly our complaints on the matter, and will even possess a perverse pleasure, when it comes to the idea of black folks being concerned about ese sur violence against the black community. Many of your kind think that mexicans/chicanos have arrived, seeing as how they can invoke fear into black folks, the way the klan use to do back in the day.


What I’m saying is FUCK THAT FEAR!!!! Why? Because there’s more to life, than just being safe and scary, while your community is being targeted for genocide. Sometimes taking it to the enemy, despite your eventual outcome, because of the numbers, is far nobler, than to live like a castrated pussy of a man, FOREVER!!!

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » January 11th, 2006, 10:42 am

Where is an edit button, when you need it...

Hopefully I articulated well enough, to where I was fully understood, despite my typos and snafus...

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: October 13th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » January 18th, 2006, 2:21 pm

2 the real, botom line dont u think the fued needs to eND? and its ignorant peep like you blaming it all on meXicans, and claiming all southsiders are racist, that r getting in the way, ur just adding to the fuEd.
another area i think ur wrong is, u said mexicans owned nothing, had lil respect no territory. i think your wrong homie. blax ran compton, inglewood, watts, southcentral dominatly blak, while mexicans ran the SGV, IxE, San fernando valle, EAst LA, prodimantly mexican,

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: October 13th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » January 20th, 2006, 7:39 pm

on the reals, do asIanz run anythinG?

User avatar
CHAVA_G25
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 7:40 pm
Location: DUARTE, S.G.V./Riverside,I.E.
Contact:

Unread post by CHAVA_G25 » January 27th, 2006, 8:46 pm

xxramenno0dlezxx wrote:you're wrong buddy...asians run the SGV...

YOUR WRONG HOMIE, ASIAN AINT RUNNING THE SGV THE ONLY PART THE ASIANS RUNNING IS PARTS OF SAN GABRIEL,SMALL HOODS OF EL MONTE, ARCADIA, AND TEMPLE CITY, WHILE THE MEXICANS CONTROL MOST OF THE REST

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » January 28th, 2006, 12:53 pm

xxramenno0dlezxx wrote:you're wrong buddy...asians run the SGV...


Asains are running what ??? :shock:

Ever heard of EL MONTE FLORES (biggest varrio in the S.G.V.)

How about these...
BASSETT GRANDE, PUENTE 13, EAST SIDE BOLEN, SAN-GRA, LOMAS,
Just to name a few....

I can't think of one single Asian gang in the S.G.V. :lol:

Only Asian gang worth mentioning is TRG, and they're in Long Beach...

User avatar
CHAVA_G25
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 7:40 pm
Location: DUARTE, S.G.V./Riverside,I.E.
Contact:

Unread post by CHAVA_G25 » January 28th, 2006, 9:15 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:
xxramenno0dlezxx wrote:you're wrong buddy...asians run the SGV...


Asains are running what ??? :shock:

Ever heard of EL MONTE FLORES (biggest varrio in the S.G.V.)

How about these...
BASSETT GRANDE, PUENTE 13, EAST SIDE BOLEN, SAN-GRA, LOMAS,
Just to name a few....

I can't think of one single Asian gang in the S.G.V. :lol:

Only Asian gang worth mentioning is TRG, and they're in Long Beach...


TRUE HOMIE, I CANT NAME AN ASIAN GANG IN THE SGV EITHER.........ALL I KNO IS THAT IVE SEEN ALOT OF CHINOS IN THE AREAS I POSTED ^

User avatar
CHAVA_G25
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 7:40 pm
Location: DUARTE, S.G.V./Riverside,I.E.
Contact:

Unread post by CHAVA_G25 » January 29th, 2006, 7:30 pm

xxramenno0dlezxx wrote:Nah homie...ever heard of Wah Ching? Asian BoyZ?, 4 seas?, Hellside Gang?
asian dont got sgv on lock? Monterey Park, Alhambra, San Gabriel, Arcadia, Rowland Heights, Rosemead, Hacienda Heights, Temple City, Walnut, and San Marino and some parts of West Covina. now tell me sgv isnt asian.


THE SGV AINT ASIAN. THE SGV IS SUR. ASIAN GANG ACTIVITY DOSEN'T COME TO THE EXTENT AS MEXICAN GANG ACTIVITY. THE ONLY GANG ACTIVITY IVE SEEN IN THE SGV IS AT THE SANTA ANITA MALL, I SEE ALOT OF ASIANS DRESSED SIMILAR TO THE SUR STYLE ALOT OF EM WEAR CORTEZ'S,

boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: January 29th, 2006, 11:34 pm

Unread post by boston312 » January 30th, 2006, 12:11 am

I agree with that Mexican dude's comment. Although im white myself, i do have a few Mexican (Chicano) friends. Some of them are racist towards blacks and even have cousins who are in the Mexican mafia. The wierd thing is that 2 of these friends only has sexual relations with black women. One of my Mexican buddies has a friend from Ethiopia who constantly introduces him to some light skinned black Ethiopian women and currently his girlfriend is Black/Cuban. The other Mexican buddy has a Black Puerto Rican girl. As i caucasion in this country, I have never had any luck with black women (unless I was in Brazil or the Dominican Republic traveling). But I have noticed that Black women (when they do date out of their race) lean towards Hispanic men.
My personal theory for this is that Hispanics are not white, so Black women dont have to worry about hostilities or racist hatrid from their own families and friends as they would being with a white guy (via racist history between blacks and whites in this country). The other theory is that many Black women (especially in the inner city) love the thuggish culture and machismo attitude. Hispanic men arguably are a lot more machismo than black men. Every Latin culture from Puerto Rico, Mexico and Brazil (the ultimate Machismo country where all men are on steroids and cage fighting in the UFC) pride themselves off their machismo culture.

boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: January 29th, 2006, 11:34 pm

What goes around comes around

Unread post by boston312 » January 30th, 2006, 1:27 am

Just a quick post on the Brown on Black Crime. My Father was a teacher at Avalon Gardens (Compton/Athens Park area) and John Muir Jr High School (SouthCentral near Florence and Normandie) back in the 70's and 80's when these areas were predominately Black. My Father would always tell me stories how the Black Students wouldd constantly harass, rob or beat up the Hispanic Students. Many of these Hispanic students were scarred and had to carry knives and other weapons for protections. Many fights between the two races always ended up with a dozen blacks beating up on a Hispanic. Many Illegal Immigrants were constantly being harassed by Blacks as well out on the streets. We also can remember the 1992 Los Angeles Riots on Florence and Normandie when Black Gangbangers and black civillians were pulling out innocent Whites, Asians and Hispanics and beating them mercilessly.

Well 10 years later, all these inncer city areas began to shift from Black to Hispanic (via illegal immigration). And yes 10 years later many of the Hispanics who still live in these inner city areas still remember the years when they were getting beat up, harassed, robbed or killed by Blacks. Even though some Blacks have claimed on this site that these unlawful incidents towards Hispanics were not racially fueled, the Hispanics think otherwise. This current era of SouthCentral, Compton and Watts is considered the "Big Payback" for the Latino population there.

Unfortunately, from what I have been reading in the Los Angeles Times, many Mexican and Central American gangbangers have killed innocent black people (elderly, children and females not related to gangbanging). I remember reading one article regarding the race riots at Jefferson high last year where numerous Latino boys stomped on a black girl unconsciously.

I can say that as a white Caucasion, the SouthCentral area has become a lot safer with illegal immigrants replacing hostile, angry , ghetto blacks. As a T.A at Vermont Ave Elementary (near Manuel Arts High) i could safely walk around the neighborhood during my lunch breaks practicing my Spanish with the Residents and having them praise me for my efforts in trying to learn their languange.

Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”