Asians Having Unofficial Sets

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Asians Having Unofficial Sets

Unread post by DiaBo » August 19th, 2005, 3:03 pm

What ya'll people trying to say is that some asian gangs that claim red or blue fake am i right?

What inspiraed asians to claim those colors?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 19th, 2005, 4:39 pm

Seek help soon

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » August 19th, 2005, 7:55 pm

^^ LOL

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 20th, 2005, 6:58 am

Whoever said red or blue belongs solely to Black or Brown people in this world. Asians have been wearing red and blue for centuries too!!!! LOL

hell if a Cambodian gang or Viet or Flip gang wants to wear a color, what is it our business????

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Asians Having Unofficial Sets

Unread post by kwalei » August 22nd, 2005, 5:48 pm

DiaBo wrote:What ya'll people trying to say is that some asian gangs that claim red or blue fake am i right?

From what I know asians sets in the crips and bloods are official there are many I know about. Some of them on the streetgangs's asian section are down mostly with crips mostly the ones in Daygo. 8)

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 23rd, 2005, 11:41 am

George wrote:Whoever said red or blue belongs solely to Black or Brown people in this world. Asians have been wearing red and blue for centuries too!!!! LOL

hell if a Cambodian gang or Viet or Flip gang wants to wear a color, what is it our business????
WHEN HE SAID RED OR BLUE HE WAS REFERING TO BLOOD AND CRIP AFFILIATION!

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asians Having Unofficial Sets

Unread post by Tyrant » August 23rd, 2005, 1:29 pm

kwalei wrote:
DiaBo wrote:What ya'll people trying to say is that some asian gangs that claim red or blue fake am i right?

From what I know asians sets in the crips and bloods are official there are many I know about. Some of them on the streetgangs's asian section are down mostly with crips mostly the ones in Daygo. 8)
you talking about Asian BoyZ gangsta crips?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 24th, 2005, 12:35 pm

100 wrote:
George wrote:Whoever said red or blue belongs solely to Black or Brown people in this world. Asians have been wearing red and blue for centuries too!!!! LOL

I KNOW WHICH IS WHY HE SAID SEEK HELP SOON! THERE ARE OFFICIAL ASIAN BLOOD/CRIP SETS! 100 YOU SHOULD SEEK HELP TOO!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 26th, 2005, 9:01 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
100 wrote:

I KNOW WHICH IS WHY HE SAID SEEK HELP SOON! THERE ARE OFFICIAL ASIAN BLOOD/CRIP SETS! 100 YOU SHOULD SEEK HELP TOO!

NOT NATION WIDE ITS LIKE POPING UP AND SAYING IMMA START A CRIP GANG I GOT 15 DOWN ASS NIGGAS WITH ME SO FAR SO IMMA DOIT :lol:

YOU NEED TO SEEK HELP AND WHILE YOU AT IT ASK THEM TO FEED YOU CAUSE I CAN HEAR THE HUNGER BEHIND YOUR WORDS

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 27th, 2005, 4:17 am

another great classic idiot string

-close-