Black people less evolved?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 24th, 2005, 7:18 pm

SoG wrote:There are alot of personal attacks on me. Im guessing they are coming from people who really have no argument but disagree with me..
Well probably because you sound like you've been spoon fed on Stormfront. Many of your statements are racist in nature and have been used over the years as elitist propaganda, but I'll engage in this dialogue with you for now.
SoG wrote:Blacks have the highest percentage of fast twitch muscle fiber than any other race..
What's your prove? Do you have any clinical studies to support this?
SoG wrote:Skulls studied by german scientist Holger Schindlein showed that blacks had the smallest cranial mass by comparsion to any other race per capita..
Let me guess, Mr. Schindlein went to Africa and conducted this study. If I were you I wouldn't repeat this statement around any scholars, you might sound like a racist.
SoG wrote:If you take a look at Africa and all its nations, they are all in poverty, people are still ignorant to disease, they have little formal education.These are advancements non-black cultures made within a much shorter span of existence..
Well this maybe true to a point, but let's not forget how rich Africa was before the Europeans went over there and stripped the continent of her natural resources for a period of several hundred years. Obviously Africa was attractive enough for the Europeans to travel thousand of miles. Africans did not go to Europe to colonize, Europeans went to Africa. Before you make statements like this, you should study the colonization of Africa and it's after effects. As far as advancements, here is a little suggested reading: http://www.raceandhistory.com/historica ... merica.htm
SoG wrote:Blacks always test lowest on math and reading comprehension tests nation wide..
So what's your point? Yes, blacks as a whole are educationally disadvantaged, so are latinos, and native americans. Those numbers are changing for the better due to civil right laws making it illegal to sponser state illeracy, such as what took place in the south. It was no different for new white immigrants that arrived in Ellis Island.
SoG wrote:Im not saying black people are evil, or should be hated. Im am simply stating that they are not the same physiologically.
No....... what you are saying is blacks are inferior to (us), whoever us is.
Physiologically speaking homo sapien sapiens are the same. Your blood type would work for any other person with the same blood type and vise versa. Youe skin does not make you special unless you can withstand 100.0 F heat without buring to a crisp. To even think that you are more special than any one else based on factors beyond your control, is superfical and insecure.
SoG, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I'm only trying to point out how ridiculous and un-informed your statements are. I've had these conversations before, but they were usually uneducated Hicks from the south looking to step on somebody they perceive as weak.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 24th, 2005, 7:44 pm

excuse the few typo's

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » August 24th, 2005, 9:14 pm

Let me approach this another way.

Greyhounds and Saint Bernards are the same species, yet for some reason greyhounds are very fast and skinny while Saint Bernards are big and smart.

Things are not always equal, exceptions are of course available. Im just trying to say that if you look at the higher testosterone levels in black males to any other race, the higher fast twitch muscle fiber. It leads one to believe that they are more primal in build.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 24th, 2005, 10:20 pm

Cold Bear wrote:It's amazing what kind of twisted shit you can use your education to justify. And that I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ?

I know EXACTLY what you said. You said "blacks look the MOST like monkeys, it's undeniable", which as you can see, is SIMPLY NOT TRUE. You also said Apes only exist in Africa and Asia. Which is again, NOT TRUE. In modern times, yes, that's the case, because the rainforests of Europe were dried out and monkeys migrated out of there to Africa. This wasn't the case when evolution was occuring. You say blacks are the missing link, when in reality Blacks have the most genetic diversity in their gene pool out of any racial group, a attribute which you can guess comes through time, mutation of genes, and evolution. You also seem to think intelligence and athleticism are always conversely related. WRONG AGAIN. If thinking you are more highly evolved gives your weak ass a self-esteem boost, more power to you. Otherwise keep your thinly veiled theories to yourself.
white people look like monkeys, black people look like apes. this is suppose to prove what if anything?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » August 24th, 2005, 10:34 pm

SoG wrote:Blacks always test lowest on math and reading comprehension tests nation wide.
That is because sadly most of them don't care that much about school. School doesn't really show if you're dumb or smart it's just if you want[/]b to remember the shit or not.
se11 wrote:white people look like monkeys, black people look like apes. this is suppose to prove what if anything?

that sog guy said blakcs are most like monkeys so they're less evolved then cold bear showed that whites also look like monkeys or whatever to show that whites must be on the same evolution scale as blakcs

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 25th, 2005, 7:04 am

se11 wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:It's amazing what kind of twisted shit you can use your education to justify. And that I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ?

I know EXACTLY what you said. You said "blacks look the MOST like monkeys, it's undeniable", which as you can see, is SIMPLY NOT TRUE. You also said Apes only exist in Africa and Asia. Which is again, NOT TRUE. In modern times, yes, that's the case, because the rainforests of Europe were dried out and monkeys migrated out of there to Africa. This wasn't the case when evolution was occuring. You say blacks are the missing link, when in reality Blacks have the most genetic diversity in their gene pool out of any racial group, a attribute which you can guess comes through time, mutation of genes, and evolution. You also seem to think intelligence and athleticism are always conversely related. WRONG AGAIN. If thinking you are more highly evolved gives your weak ass a self-esteem boost, more power to you. Otherwise keep your thinly veiled theories to yourself.
white people look like monkeys, black people look like apes. this is suppose to prove what if anything?
What's your question?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 25th, 2005, 11:55 am

"You say blacks are the missing link, when in reality Blacks have the most genetic diversity in their gene pool out of any racial group, a attribute which you can guess comes through time, mutation of genes, and evolution."

*This is undeniable, and science that can't and will not ever be denied...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 25th, 2005, 12:02 pm

SoG wrote:Let me approach this another way.
Sure go ahead.
SoG wrote:Greyhounds and Saint Bernards are the same species, yet for some reason greyhounds are very fast and skinny while Saint Bernards are big and smart..
Greyhounds are very smart too. They are too different dogs (phenotypically)) within the same species (geneically/more similar). A saint benard would mate with a greyhound before they would mate with a human being.
SoG wrote:Things are not always equal, exceptions are of course available. Im just trying to say that if you look at the higher testosterone levels in black males to any other race, the higher fast twitch muscle fiber. It leads one to believe that they are more primal in build.
Well for one thing normal testosterone levels are (300-1000) for the adult male. Not the white male or the black male...the adult male period. These numbers can vary from person to person. Now if one person has testosterone levels that are off the charts, let's say he happens to be black it's most likely his numbers are up and abnormal not because the man is black, but most likely from a medical condition such as hyperthyroidism or testicle tumor just to name a couple of things.

Now if someone has very low numbers, let's say a white male. It does not necessaritly means his numbers are low just because he's white and testosteronically inferior. It most likely means he too could be suffering from medical problems such as cirrhosis, hypopititarism, severe obesity, maybe even malnutrition.

I'm trying get at what's your point here. I can go down the line and tell you one hundred and one differences between blacks, latinos, asians, and whites from a genetic point of view. All races have some genetic difference, but it doesn't necessarily make one race superior to another. It may make one race more adaptable to one enviroment versus another example dark skin versus light skin. As far as who has a faster muscle twith over another...who cares? What does that have to do with the price of gasoline today?

Unfortunately there are some individuals out there that are so desparate to self validate by race, that they need to try to do it from a genetic/ biochemical level.

My guess is SoG, is that you are a regular vistitor on Stormfront, which is okay if that's what floats your boat. Let me be the first to tell you, many of those guys are inaccurate about there racial information.

Secondly let's not assume who is black and who is not. Being black is cutural if you really want to get right down to it, but I do invite you to take an ancestral dna test (cost around $600.00). This test will tract your genes, and give you some insight/detail about your true orgin and how pure you may think you are.

My next questions for you:
Why do you care?
What does any of this have to do with you paying your bills and living a wonderful productive life?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 25th, 2005, 2:13 pm

Fuck no. I've seen some dark tan Cambodians and Filipinos who if you were to put a hood or hat over their head, people would either mistaken them for "Black" or "Mixed" with Black. Only thing that would give them away is if they had longer hair (like Charles Manson)

Just because a person is from a background doesn't mean he/she has to have that expected feature everyone expects them to have.

Note: i've also came across some Filipinos who look Hispanic. Now one can debate with me on how a person is to "look" Hispanic too right?

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » August 27th, 2005, 4:02 pm

OMG....CAN SOMEONE PLZ CLOSE THIS???

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Black people less evolved?

Unread post by dmills » August 28th, 2005, 1:01 am

SoG wrote:Now dont come shouting racism before you hear me out.

First off everyone knows that the first people are from Africa, that is a fact. The original people were black.

You will also notice that apes are only found in Africa and Asia, where the two oldest civilizations are located.

You also cant ignore the fact that black people are obviously much more different than the rest of us. They are naturally better athletes because they needed to be in the early eras.

They are not as intelligent as the rest of us because that would take away from their athleticism.

Now dont get me wrong on this next point but Black people do look like monkeys, that is a fact. You cant argue that.

Black people are the missing link IMHO.

-SoG
This post is so laughable that I almost have to wonder if it's just some dude playing a joke for fun. But in case the poster really thinks this is true then I have a question. Are you saying that atheletic achievment and intelligence are mutually exclusive? If so then it is YOU that are the "missing link" my friend.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » August 28th, 2005, 2:11 am

Athletics success is more about socio/economics then genetics. Don't get me wrong, genetics play a role,but I would submit a much smaller role then the conditions a person grew up in. In the early 1900's most of the heavyweight boxing champions were irish or italian. Those people were the economically disadvantaged of the time. Athletics promised them a quick claim to fame and riches. If you look at history the most celebrated athletes were usually of a modest background. As a group becomes more successful then they have to rely less on physical contest as a means to a quick buck.

And as for you not thinking your comments are not racist. The definition of racism is the belife that some groups of people are INHERENTLY SUPERIOR to others. You belive that blacks are inferior to whites and other groups because of inherent genetic deficiences with regards to educational aptitude and socio/economic development. Do you deny this? You belive that blacks are Untermensch don't you? Where do we rank in your hierarchy of races? Some neo nazis have us last, some have us ahead of only the Jews and gypsies.

You ARE a racist my friend. You may not take to actual hatred of blacks to the point of wanting to eliminate us, but I don't think you would lose any sleep if we just up and disappered one day now would you? You are a condescending racist. You're the kind of guy who looks at crime in the inner city and say's "it's ok, they can't help themselves because it's in their genes". Or "blacks will test lower so we have to grade them on a curve". I know you're type and quite frankly I LOATHE your type. I'd rather deal with a neo nazi who would call me a nigger to my face. At least he is more honest.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » August 28th, 2005, 12:57 pm

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Black people less evolved?

Unread post by Sentenza » August 28th, 2005, 5:42 pm

SoG wrote:Now dont come shouting racism before you hear me out.

First off everyone knows that the first people are from Africa, that is a fact. The original people were black.

You will also notice that apes are only found in Africa and Asia, where the two oldest civilizations are located.

You also cant ignore the fact that black people are obviously much more different than the rest of us. They are naturally better athletes because they needed to be in the early eras.

They are not as intelligent as the rest of us because that would take away from their athleticism.

Now dont get me wrong on this next point but Black people do look like monkeys, that is a fact. You cant argue that.

Black people are the missing link IMHO.

-SoG
I could write books about whats wrong with the stuff you wrote, but to put it in short words:

Get the fuck outta here with this racist BS

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » August 30th, 2005, 1:16 am

Yes I see you certainly can write books about it. You seem very well spoken.

Call me a racist all you want, but in my opinion the people originating from Africa are the original people. Therefore less evolved, than all the other races.

Im not saying they are morons or evil. Im just saying that they are the most primal of all the races.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 30th, 2005, 1:57 am

Well SoG, everybody has their opinions. I really do recommend you do some reading of researched material, before you try and make scientific statements. It's the only way to go man. Good luck with your primal-missing link theory. I'm signing off on this topic with you.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » August 31st, 2005, 2:58 pm

SoG wrote:This was not intended to offend or hurt. It truly is a shame that people cant have a conversation these days without shouting racism at those they disagree with.

I pointed out the fact that blacks have built no modern civilizations because of they are less evolved. They are more primal due to their need to survive in more rugged habitat.

Caucasians, asians etc. Evolved out from the rugged habitats and no longer needed the phsyiciality to survive, they required more mental acruity.

The pics posted prove my point that people evolved from monkeys, if you are trying to say whites look more like apes than blacks than you are just lying to yourself.
it is a shame,....ahahah.if you make up a racistic theme,guess what.
now dna of chimpansees is totally open and we will be told that we have more in common with them,than ratts with mices.
deeply analysis of a 5 year old would have told ya,butmaybe you are so astonished about this issue because you look like "the Blob" or something.
lift your pants and leave,please.
rock`n'roll is dead.

so ppl you see how hard life can be .if you thought you work your brain hard to survive,how much harder is it for Sog! :shock:

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » August 31st, 2005, 5:19 pm

Mraka you seem upset. Try to not let things on the internet anger you so much.
8)

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 31st, 2005, 7:18 pm

This is right up your alley SoG, but it's not a racial thing like you would hope, but very interesting nonetheless. Write these scientist about your theory, and see what they say. Now I'm officially signed off.

Chimp genetic code opens human frontiers
Genome comparison reveals many similarities — and crucial differences

By Alan Boyle
Science editor
MSNBC
Updated: 3:27 p.m. ET Aug. 31, 2005

Scientists unleashed a torrent of studies comparing the genetic coding for humans and chimpanzees on Wednesday, reporting that 96 percent of our DNA sequences are identical. Even more intriguingly, the other 4 percent appears to contain clues to how we became different from our closest relatives in the animal kingdom, they said.

"We're really looking at an individual evolutionary event, and this is spectacular," said University of Washington geneticist Robert Waterston, senior author of a study in the journal Nature presenting the draft of the chimpanzee genome.

The achievement should lead to discoveries with implications for human health, including new approaches to treating age-old diseases, said Francis Collins, director of the National Human Genome Research Institute.

"As we build upon the foundation laid by the Human Genome Project, it's become clear that comparing the human genome with the genomes of other organisms is an enormously powerful tool for understanding our own biology," he said in a written statement.

The chimpanzee genetic blueprint is the result of a multimillion-dollar effort involving 67 researchers from the United States, Israel, Italy, Germany and Spain. In addition to that blueprint, more than a dozen other related reports are being published this week in Nature and two other scientific journals, Science and Genome Research.

Among the highlights from the analyses:

Small but crucial differences: The researchers said the results confirmed the common evolutionary origin of humans and chimpanzees. Out of the 3 billion base pairs in the DNA coding for chimps and humans, about 35 million show single-base differences, and another 5 million DNA sites are different because of insertions or deletions of genetic code. Waterston estimated that 1 million of those coding changes are responsible for the functional differences between humans and chimps — thus defining our humanness.

Six new genetic frontiers: Scientists identified six regions of our DNA that appear to have evolved dramatically over the past 250,000 years — including a "gene desert" that may play a role in nervous system development and also has been linked to obesity. They said a seventh region that showed notable change contains the FOXP2 gene, which already has been linked to speech in humans.

Brain genes key: A comparison of gene expression in various tissues indicated that most of the genetic changes occurring during the evolution of chimps and humans had neither a positive nor a negative effect. However, the testes in the males of both species showed strong evidence of a positive effect. Also, genes active in the brain showed much more accumulated change in humans than in chimps — suggesting that those genes played a special role in human evolution.

Primates' risky business: Scientists compared the chimp and human genomes with those of mice and rats, and found that both primates carried a greater amount of potentially harmful genetic coding. They speculated that such coding may have made primates more prone to genetic diseases, but also more adaptable to environmental changes.

Clues to diseases: The genomes contained hints that the chimpanzee genetic code has been attacked more frequently than humans by retroviral elements — such as those present in the HIV virus. Scientists also noted key differences between the genomes that may affect susceptibility to viruses, the workings of the immune system and the progression of diabetes and Alzheimer's disease in humans.
The researchers emphasized that the studies raised more questions than answers, and that it would take years to decipher the meaning behind differences in genetic coding.

For example, although six new regions of rapid evolutionary change have been identified, "we don't know what natural selection in these regions acted upon," said Tarjei Mikkelsen, a graduate student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who was the first listed author for the chimp genome study.

But Waterston said the "really big picture" is that geneticists can now focus on the small percentage of DNA coding that is peculiar to humans, and figure out how that coding works.

"We're probably down to a million or so changes in the human genome that are even candidates for being the changes that have made us human," he told MSNBC.com. "So it's fun and exciting to be looking at nature's lab notebook like this."

How the job was done
The chimpanzee genome is only the fourth mammalian genetic sequence to be deciphered, following up on humans, mice and rats.

The DNA used to create the sequence came from the blood of a male chimpanzee named Clint at the Yerkes National Primate Center in Atlanta. Clint died last year from heart failure, at the relatively young age of 24, but two of his cell lines have been preserved for medical research.

Clint's genetic coding was analyzed using the same type of "whole-genome shotgun" approach that produced drafts of the human genome beginning in 2001. Most of the work of sequencing and assembling the chimp genome was done at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, and at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.

As expected, of the coding that was common to both human and chimp genomes, 99 percent was identical. Researchers found that an additional 1.5 percent of the human DNA coding was not found in chimps, and 1.5 percent of the chimp coding was missing in humans — bringing the total difference between the two genomes to 4 percent.

In comparison, the genetic codes of two typical humans are only 0.1 percent different. On the other hand, the difference is 10 percent for mice vs. rats, and 60 percent for humans vs. mice.

Darwin's claim confirmed
Researchers said the chimp/human comparison served as the most dramatic confirmation yet of Charles Darwin's claim in 1871 that humans and chimpanzees had a common ancestor. Today, scientists believe that the most recent common ancestor lived 6 million years ago.

"I couldn't imagine Darwin hoping for a stronger confirmation of his ideas than when we see the comparison of the human and chimpanzee genome," Waterston told reporters during a Washington news conference.

The researchers also used the chimp genome as a new reference point for judging how rapidly various areas of genetic code have changed: Waterston said it appeared that genes linked to the wiring of the nervous system and the perception of sound changed particularly quickly in primates, compared with other mammals.

As for genetic changes that are peculiar to humans, the "most intriguing" one involves transcription factors, the proteins responsible for controlling the expression of other genes, Waterston said. Scientists believe that tweaks in transcription factors may spark rapid evolutionary change, even though the genes they control are relatively unchanged — just as the same classical melody can sound dramatically different when given a jazz interpretation.

How has the brain changed?
A separate study, published by Science, looked at how genes were expressed in the brain, heart, liver, kidney and testes of chimpanzees and humans. That study found that the brain showed the least differences between species, while the liver showed the most.

Those findings may seem to go against the idea that brain development was crucial to the emergence of modern humans, but the senior author behind that study, Svante Paabo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Germany, told MSNBC.com that the results were in line with evolutionary theory. He said the coding for the brain is complex and highly constrained — meaning that too much change would impair brain activity — while the coding for a "simple" organ such as the liver could vary more without having a negative impact.

"However, even given these constraints, we see that something special have gone on with the function of the brain in human ancestors," Paabo said in an e-mail message, "since if we compare how much change occurred in human ancestors versus in chimp ancestors, more change happened in our ancestors than in the ancestors of the chimps in genes expressed in the brain."

Paabo is well-known for his study of the FOXP2 gene, the "language gene," and he said that further analyses of the chimpanzee genome were likely to turn up additional genes that are responsible for characteristics peculiar to humans.

Broader perspectives
For his part, Waterston said the genome analysis brought a broader perspective to the question of what makes us so different from chimpanzees.

"You have to think about it the other way: Are we really as different from chimps as we think? And I think the basic conclusion has to be that we are not," he told MSNBC.com. "What we see as profound differences are actually somewhat superficial: We walk upright and they don't. We have less hair and they have more. We have more complicated brains. These are fine tuning. ... The challenge will be to figure out what the critical differences are."

He also said the studies should change the way we look at chimps as well as the way we look at humans.

"Chimps in the wild have to be a concern," he said. "The environment is being degraded and encroached upon greatly, and chimps are extremely threatened in the wild. To watch this happen to something that's so similar to us has to be a concern."

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » September 1st, 2005, 8:09 am

All i gotta say is this everyone came from Africa we were all the same color and now that everybody's fuckin we gonna end up all bein the same color again. Color change is a result of climate shift, or the degree of sunlight your ancestors experienced. Europeans or Caucasians are not more genetically advanced or genetically smarter than blacks. The only reason their society is so complex is the simple fact that it is colder up north. They had to form more complex social structures and newer technologies because if they didn't they would die. The land was less fertile, more compact, and the growing seasons were shorter. Anybody from the hood knows a struggle either kills you or makes you stronger. That is what caused the technological advancement. Tribes in Africa did not advance because they didn't have too. The weather was perfect for their current state, your not gonna grow unless you have to. And that growth is what we're seein now, instead of it being a result of climate it is now economics.

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » September 1st, 2005, 3:37 pm

Take a look at alll the looters and tell me blacks are civilized human beings.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » September 2nd, 2005, 7:02 am

SoG wrote:Take a look at alll the looters and tell me blacks are civilized human beings.
Thats because of the hurricane, being civilized is a luxury, when its survival that shit goes out the window, it don't matter what the skin color is.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 2nd, 2005, 7:28 am

SoG wrote:Yes I see you certainly can write books about it. You seem very well spoken.

Call me a racist all you want, but in my opinion the people originating from Africa are the original people. Therefore less evolved, than all the other races.

Im not saying they are morons or evil. Im just saying that they are the most primal of all the races.
Ok, thats your opinion. But what about doing some research about scientifical facts to back your theory up?
I can tell you: You will fail, cause you will find none.

Leading geneticists have found out that the differences between different "races" is so small that you can barely tell it by looking at the DNA.

They even go so far and say that there is no such thing like "race" in humanity because, like i said, all humans are genetically so close to each other, that the term race is scientifically wrong.

Now i know that this fact goes beyond comprehension of many people out there, because they WANT to see differences in races. They WANT to think that this race is better, more evolved, more civilized.
They do NOT want to hear, that this is not the case because many people have a strict black and white scheme of thinking which does not allow complex explanations for certain issues.
And these people also justify their claims by seeing, turn on the TV, look in the newspaper etc. instead of using their own brain.
Some people say black look like apes, some say they all look supsicious, some say whites look like albino mutants or like serial killers.
We need to go beyond this superficial rubbis, cause behind that there is a more diverse explanation for everybody visible.
People like oyu pick certain events, like the looting in New Orleans and say ALL blacks do that, All blacks are uncivilised but you are dead wrong homeboy.
Or do you also think everything that shines is gold?

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » September 3rd, 2005, 4:49 pm

Kick him out he is a Racist!

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » September 3rd, 2005, 5:08 pm

William I think calling America, Amerikka is pretty damn racist.

You should be kicked out for your opinions too.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 3rd, 2005, 6:15 pm

Hey, SoG....You are Racist, at least admit it. I could respect you more if you would do so, cause then we could really talk.
And then, i could explain to you why Black people are not less evolved and why no "race" is less evolved to the others.
The only kind of people less evolved are those stuck with that racial thinking. Cause thats what apes do.

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » September 3rd, 2005, 8:10 pm

LOL @ apes racially thinking. I hear chimps wont let gorillas date their daugthers.

Im not racist. I love all peoples but in my opinion blacks are less evolved socially if not physiologically.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 4th, 2005, 8:54 pm

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

SOG..there is a book by Jared Diamond called Guns, Germs, and Steel. Have you read it?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » September 4th, 2005, 9:08 pm

this thread rieks of stormfront.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » September 10th, 2005, 10:13 pm

This lunatic should be banned.Hes a crazed psychopath who does nothing but talk about his twisted views.Im black and I guarentee my scores in college are higher than this fool in every subject.The fact is the black man is the original man,and civilization started in Africa.Everyone knows that,you do too but you just act like you dont because it suits your demented cause.Nobody here takes you seriously SoG so take your Nazi wannabe ass to storm front.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 11th, 2005, 12:17 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

If bruthas know the truth, why ya'll be going back and forth with these idiots on here...The more attention ya'll give these dudes, the more you all making these cats post this garbage.....I mean damn some of you been arguing the same points(which noone will ever come to agree on) for years on here...

Alright 'X' is out :arrow: I can only stand to be here for a few minutes. Alot of these threads and post is disgusting.

Peace

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoG » September 11th, 2005, 4:53 am

Blackmanofhonor you spelled guarantee incorrectly. What university did you attend?