When is a white person authorized the use the word Nigga?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 27th, 2005, 8:08 pm

I AINT TAKING SIDES BUT I DON'T EVER HERE I BLACK DUDE GO UP TO A WHITE DUDE HE KNOW AND SAT WHATS UP MY HONKEY WHATS UP MY CRACKER WHATS UP MY PECKERWOOD ETC OUT OF ENDEARMENT!
so then you agree that everytime one of these words is used, it is out of racism?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 28th, 2005, 9:17 am

ONCE AGAIN X GREAT POST HOW COULD WE GET MAD AT WHITE PEOPLE IF WE SAY IT OURSELVES IM TRYING MY BEST NOT TO SAY IT BUT I WAS IGNORANT WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND STILL AM PARTIALLY ITS NATURAL, WHOEVER GETS MAD WHEN CRACCERS SAY IT YOU ARE A REAL FUCCING IDIOT LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 28th, 2005, 9:53 am

100 wrote: I AINT TAKING SIDES BUT I DON'T EVER HERE I BLACK DUDE GO UP TO A WHITE DUDE HE KNOW AND SAT WHATS UP MY HONKEY WHATS UP MY CRACKER WHATS UP MY PECKERWOOD ETC OUT OF ENDEARMENT!
LOL Im gonna start saying that shit WHATUP MY CRACKER!!!! WHATUP my PECKERWOOD//// if anybody has a prob with it I'll tell them its the slang.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 28th, 2005, 10:39 am

GOODFELLA wrote:
100 wrote: I AINT TAKING SIDES BUT I DON'T EVER HERE I BLACK DUDE GO UP TO A WHITE DUDE HE KNOW AND SAT WHATS UP MY HONKEY WHATS UP MY CRACKER WHATS UP MY PECKERWOOD ETC OUT OF ENDEARMENT!
LOL Im gonna start saying that shit WHATUP MY CRACKER!!!! WHATUP my PECKERWOOD//// if anybody has a prob with it I'll tell them its the slang.

THATS ALL IM SAYING IMAGINE A BLACK DUDE CHANGING HIS NIGGA(URBAN) VOCABUALRY TO CRACKER AND CHANGE THE SPELLING TO KRACKER MAKE A SONG OUT OF IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHITES WOULD BE PISSED EVEN THE ONES WHO SAY NIGGA(THE BLACK URBAN TERM)

EXAMPLE

HANGIN ON THE CORNER with MY PECKERWOODS, SMOKING SOME TREES TRYING TO SEE WHATS GOOD, CRACKER ROLLED UP KINDA SLOW, SO I, PULLED OUT MY GAT AND LET MY BULLETS FLY...........

IMAGINE ME A BLACK PERSON SAYING CRACKER OUTTA OF ENDEARMENT IF THEY MADE IT THAT WAY AS BLACKS DID IT IN AMERICAN FROM THE NIGGER TO SPIN OFF NIGGA!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 28th, 2005, 10:43 am

se11 wrote:
I AINT TAKING SIDES BUT I DON'T EVER HERE I BLACK DUDE GO UP TO A WHITE DUDE HE KNOW AND SAT WHATS UP MY HONKEY WHATS UP MY CRACKER WHATS UP MY PECKERWOOD ETC OUT OF ENDEARMENT!
so then you agree that everytime one of these words is used, it is out of racism?
THOSE ARE RACIALLY SLURS TOWARDS WHITES OF ANY ETHNIC KIND. I DON'T USE THOSE WORDS UNLESS A WHITE PERSON MADE A REMARK THEN I MAY SAY IT.......

OFF TOPIC
BUT IF I CALLED YOU AN ETHNIC SLUR LIKE WASPS, WOG OR SOMETHING WHITES MADE FOR EACH OTHER IN EUROPEAN NATIONS AGAINST EACH OTHER THATS NOT RACIST THATS NATIONALIST OR ETHNICIST.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 28th, 2005, 10:45 am

X wrote:Amazing!!!

Here some Black folk pretty much saying "Only Blacks can call each other N!@#$" :shock:

How that s!@# sound? Nobody should be using that word, especially US!!
Yea. Its like if white people would call each other "cracker" or "honkie".
But whatever....Everybody who wants to degrade his own race, do it.
To each his own.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 28th, 2005, 10:53 am

Sentenza wrote:
X wrote:Amazing!!!

Here some Black folk pretty much saying "Only Blacks can call each other N!@#$" :shock:

How that s!@# sound? Nobody should be using that word, especially US!!
Yea. Its like if white people would call each other "cracker" or "honkie".
But whatever....Everybody who wants to degrade his own race, do it.
To each his own.
ALL IM SAYING IS JUST CAUSE ONE DOES IT DON'T MEAN YOU CAN ITS STUPID IF YOU ASK ME A WHITE SUBURBAN OR EVEN OR WHITE SLUM KID SAYING IT.

AND AT ONE POINT BLACKS CALLED SOUTHERN WHITES REDNECKS AND THEY USE THAT WORD FOR THEMSELVES!

IF I CALL YOU A SPIC INSULTING YOUR ETHNIC BACKGROUND YOUR GONNA GET ANGRY.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT RACE MEXICANS CALL THEMSELVES THESE DAYS
BESIDES OF MEZTIZO, AMERINDIAN, WHITE AND ETC NOW IF I INSULT YOU MEZTIZO NESS THEN IM INSLUTING YOUR RACE

THE WORD BEANERS- NOT ONLY APPLIES TO MEXICANS BUT ALL HIPANICS REGARDLESS OF RACE

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 28th, 2005, 11:19 am

I got a question for the african-americans in here,
My question is this:
If you could change the past so there were never any slaves stolen from africa, would you?
Since most african americans are decendants of slaves, that would mean you wouldnt have been born or would have been born in africa.... I wouldnt want to be born in africa... Stuff is way more F'd up over there than here.... If there were no slaves there wouldnt be hardly any black people in this country because how often do you meet someone from africa in america with an african accent and everything? Almost never... African people dont move here but at the same time african americans dont want to move to africa...

It was a greedy dispicable thing to do... how they went and just took africans prisoner and made them slaves.... if somebody tried to do that today there would be the united nations and the usa fighting a war to stop them... but didnt any african countries have any armies that could stop the whites from taking slaves and fight? If not then the whites just took advantage of african's dis-organization and nobody stepped in to stop them like we do today.... when hitler tried to kill all the jews and take over the world everybody stepped up to fight him in a world war... Man if somebody put a gun to my face and told me im gonna be a slave or get shot well then U can shoot me dead fuck U...
I dunno shit is a whole lotta history....
But if U look at the entirely black neighborhoods today its easy to see desendants of slaves never recovered from being stolen from their home and missplaced... eventually i think it can only get better for american blacks because right now its too soon, its not even 200 years since slavery was abolished... and not even 50 years since segragation was abolished....
many generations after ours maybe america will be peaceful in everybodies neighborhood no matter what color.... just give it time...
there im done

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 28th, 2005, 11:33 am

100 wrote:
se11 wrote:
THOSE ARE RACIALLY SLURS TOWARDS WHITES OF ANY ETHNIC KIND. I DON'T USE THOSE WORDS UNLESS A WHITE PERSON MADE A REMARK THEN I MAY SAY IT.......

OFF TOPIC
BUT IF I CALLED YOU AN ETHNIC SLUR LIKE WASPS, WOG OR SOMETHING WHITES MADE FOR EACH OTHER IN EUROPEAN NATIONS AGAINST EACH OTHER THATS NOT RACIST THATS NATIONALIST OR ETHNICIST.
ok i get you. but now look at this. whites made up the word NIGGER, correct. a degrading word that is offensive. black people made up NIGGA. then can't you also say if a white person uses it, it is being ethnicist?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 28th, 2005, 11:34 am

GOODFELLA wrote:I got a question for the african-americans in here,
My question is this:
If you could change the past so there were never any slaves stolen from africa, would you?
Since most african americans are decendants of slaves, that would mean you wouldnt have been born or would have been born in africa....

I wouldnt want to be born in africa... Stuff is way more F'd up over there than here.... If there were no slaves there wouldnt be hardly any black people in this country because how often do you meet someone from africa in america with an african accent and everything? Almost never... African people dont move here but at the same time african americans dont want to move to africa...

It was a greedy dispicable thing to do... how they went and just took africans prisoner and made them slaves....
Since most african americans are decendants of slaves, that would mean you wouldnt have been born or would have been born in africa....
If there were no slaves there wouldnt be hardly any black people in this country because how often do you meet someone from africa in america with an african accent and everything?

WELL THAT DON'T MEAN IT WONT BE BLACK PEOPLE OVER HERE IT WOULD NOT BE JUST AS MANY AS IT IS CAUSE AFRICAN AMERICANS OUTNUMBER ANY OTHER KIND OF BLACK PERSON GROUP SINGLE HANDEDLY AND WE OUTNUMBER OTHER PEOPLE TOO SINGLE HANDEDLY.

I wouldnt want to be born in africa... Stuff is way more F'd up over there than here....

THATS RIGHT IT IS BUT IT STARTED SOMEWHERE BY SOMEONE!

If you could change the past so there were never any slaves stolen from africa, would you

YES AND NO! IF THE SPANISH, ENGLISH, FRENCH AND DUTCH ETC NEVER TRADED SLAVES AND BROUGHT ANY TO AMERICA SOME TYPE OF OTHER PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN SLAVES?

AND IF EUROPEANS NEVER INVADED AMERICA SOIL FROM EAST TO WEST THE CHINESE OR JAPANESE PROBBALY WOULD HAVE MIGRATED HERE IN LARGE NUMBERS I KNOW THE COUNTRY WOULD NOT LOOK LIKE IT DOES TODAY WITH THE CITIES AND SUCH!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 29th, 2005, 4:25 pm

se11 wrote:
100 wrote:
se11 wrote:

OFF TOPIC
ok i get you. but now look at this. whites made up the word NIGGER, correct. a degrading word that is offensive. black people made up NIGGA. then can't you also say if a white person uses it, it is being ethnicist?

NAW IT S RACIST CAUSE WHITES ARE BLACK MAN!

SOMEONE IN EUROPE CAN CALL A BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA A YANK OR WHATEVER ELSE THEY CALL AMERICANS THATS ETHNICIST OR NATIONALIST BUT IF THEY USE A WORD DISTINCTLY FOR BLACK PEOPLE AS A WHOLE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR ETHNIC BACKGROUND IS THATS RACIST TO ME!

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 29th, 2005, 6:39 pm

its never acceptible to call anyone a nigger, thats just me

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 29th, 2005, 7:01 pm

100 wrote:
se11 wrote:
100 wrote:
se11 wrote:

OFF TOPIC

SOMEONE IN EUROPE CAN CALL A BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA A YANK OR WHATEVER ELSE THEY CALL AMERICANS THATS ETHNICIST OR NATIONALIST BUT IF THEY USE A WORD DISTINCTLY FOR BLACK PEOPLE AS A WHOLE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR ETHNIC BACKGROUND IS THATS RACIST TO ME!
but they are not saying NIGGER they are saying NIGGA, created by blacks. the same way you are using the words euros created for themselvs. so technically according to your theory, there is no difference because they are just being nationalist or ethnicist like you said.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 29th, 2005, 10:57 pm

Blacks as a whole are not an ethnicity or a nationality. Blacks, is a colloquial term for a race, or in scientific terms the negroid race Mr. smartguy. I'm really starting to believe you are a self-denying racist. Because you get all up in arms when a black dude says something but when acmewhitebread calls blacks "knuckle dragging niggers", you don't say shit. You tell str8upmenace you aren't going to be racist then call him a "black piece of shit". what the fuck is your deal man? You always talk about racist ass benson-hurst, where a crew of racist ass italians fuck with and beat lone blacks to justify how hard white peple are. You hate black people, then say that shit, but stop this frontin ass shit where you're just a regular white dude trying to understand why blacks are "so fucked up". I'm tired of this racist ass shit. I mean anyone can come to this site, but why is it on black oriented sites I always spot a white dude talking some racist shit or talking shit in general to the blacks. I mean I read that shit on stormfront and I don't see any blacks posting on that shit. But with everything black always some white fools talking shit. If blacks that bad and corrupt then leave they corrupt shit alone.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 30th, 2005, 8:30 am

perongregory wrote: I'm really starting to believe you are a self-denying racist. Because you get all up in arms when a black dude says something but when acmewhitebread calls blacks "knuckle dragging niggers", you don't say shit. You tell str8upmenace you aren't going to be racist then call him a "black piece of shit". what the fu-- is your deal man?

:shock: :shock:

perongregory wrote:I mean anyone can come to this site, but why is it on black oriented sites I always spot a white dude talking some racist shit or talking shit in general to the blacks. I mean I read that shit on stormfront and I don't see any blacks posting on that shit. But with everything black always some white fools talking shit. If blacks that bad and corrupt then leave they corrupt shit alone.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 30th, 2005, 11:47 am

perongregory wrote:Blacks as a whole are not an ethnicity or a nationality. Blacks, is a colloquial term for a race, or in scientific terms the negroid race Mr. smartguy. I'm really starting to believe you are a self-denying racist. Because you get all up in arms when a black dude says something but when acmewhitebread calls blacks "knuckle dragging niggers", you don't say shit. You tell str8upmenace you aren't going to be racist then call him a "black piece of shit". what the fu-- is your deal man? You always talk about racist ass benson-hurst, where a crew of racist ass italians fu-- with and beat lone blacks to justify how hard white peple are. You hate black people, then say that shit, but stop this frontin ass shit where you're just a regular white dude trying to understand why blacks are "so #%@& up". I'm tired of this racist ass shit. I mean anyone can come to this site, but why is it on black oriented sites I always spot a white dude talking some racist shit or talking shit in general to the blacks. I mean I read that shit on stormfront and I don't see any blacks posting on that shit. But with everything black always some white fools talking shit. If blacks that bad and corrupt then leave they corrupt shit alone.
i am not fighting this argument on either side. i am trying to have a decent conversation with 100. frankly i dont give 2 shits who says nigger, nigga, or whatever. doesn't matter to me. honestly it's stupid when white and spanish people go around saying "whats up nigga" but i am just asking 100 about his theory. it was a decent conversation until you came in with this.

and if you want to talk about why i dont say anything when acmewhitebread says anything, why dont we talk about why dont you say anything when people call whites honkeys, or crackers, or whatever. why dont you say shit then?

mattman123
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mattman123 » September 30th, 2005, 1:38 pm

se11 wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:wat kind of a nigga are u if i were u i woulda smoked him in the face and banged his head agianst the metal pole in the bus and made that muthaphucka apologize
1.you probably would never do that.

2.your a hypocrit because you will say "white people cant say nigger" then go and make all the racist remarks about white people you do on here.

3.you will go and call your friend from down the block and say "wassup nigga". so going along with what X said.
i agree with everything you just said .alot of people act tough but when they get into a situation they back down.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 30th, 2005, 5:23 pm

se11 wrote:
perongregory wrote:Blacks as a whole are not an ethnicity or a nationality. Blacks, is a colloquial term for a race, or in scientific terms the negroid race Mr. smartguy. I'm really starting to believe you are a self-denying racist. Because you get all up in arms when a black dude says something but when acmewhitebread calls blacks "knuckle dragging niggers", you don't say shit. You tell str8upmenace you aren't going to be racist then call him a "black piece of shit". what the fu-- is your deal man? You always talk about racist ass benson-hurst, where a crew of racist ass italians fu-- with and beat lone blacks to justify how hard white peple are. You hate black people, then say that shit, but stop this frontin ass shit where you're just a regular white dude trying to understand why blacks are "so #%@& up". I'm tired of this racist ass shit. I mean anyone can come to this site, but why is it on black oriented sites I always spot a white dude talking some racist shit or talking shit in general to the blacks. I mean I read that shit on stormfront and I don't see any blacks posting on that shit. But with everything black always some white fools talking shit. If blacks that bad and corrupt then leave they corrupt shit alone.

and if you want to talk about why i dont say anything when acmewhitebread says anything, why dont we talk about why dont you say anything when people call whites honkeys, or crackers, or whatever. why dont you say shit then?

I aint sayin shit until the whites on this site condemn the racist behavior of their fellow whites. Thats like me telling my brother not to punch a motherfucker back when dude is gettin away with sockin him in the eye. And anyway i haven't posted here in months, casue the bs i see on here is unbelievable.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 30th, 2005, 5:30 pm

I do condemn all racist shit like acme, SoG and aryan said.
I would also do it when all blacks on here would be racists.
The point is that i make my anti racism not dependant on wether others are anti racist or not.

I will not say things like: I am only then not racist if you are aswell. Know what i mean? Dont make your behaviour dependent on that of others!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 30th, 2005, 10:20 pm

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:

I aint sayin shit until the whites on this site condemn the racist behavior of their fellow whites. Thats like me telling my brother not to punch a motherfucker back when dude is gettin away with sockin him in the eye. And anyway i haven't posted here in months, casue the bs i see on here is unbelievable.
ok, so then your a hypocrit, so be quiet and go away for another few months.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 1st, 2005, 2:08 am

how am I a hypocrite? Whatever man. You're not tryin to solve shit. I don't type racist shit, i don't approve of racist shit. you on the other hand say you're not for racism and call people "black pieces of shit". I'm tired of all your greasy talk and nonsense. I thought you had some sense but I see that shit ain't true. Sentenza, I agree with you, but shit is too loopsided here. I feel as long as I keep my emotions in check and don't lash out like a bitch ass hypocrite (like some) and say racist shit, i'm doin alright. I don't condone racism, so I don't say racist shit. Simple as that. And se11 you don't run shit here so don't tell me shit. Go look up the Latin Kingz, the italian mobsters you love so much, or some bunk ass NY shit.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 1st, 2005, 9:20 am

i called str8 up menace a black piece of shit because he was talking racist shit to me, if you want to fucking do something, say something to him not me you fuckin jerk.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 1st, 2005, 9:23 am

its fine when he types racist shit but when i say black piece of shit, you have a fucking baby, get the fuck outa here guy.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2005, 10:31 am

se11 wrote:i called str8 up menace a black piece of shit because he was talking racist shit to me, if you want to #%@&#%@ do something, say something to him not me you fuckin jerk.
But you konow, you should try not to talk racist even if someone else does.
It is like, you also dont jump out of the window just because someone else does.
If he is a racist thats his lack of education and experience, not yours.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 1st, 2005, 11:11 am

se11 wrote:
100 wrote:
se11 wrote:
100 wrote:
se11 wrote:

OFF TOPIC

but they are not saying NIGGER they are saying NIGGA, created by blacks. the same way you are using the words euros created for themselvs. so technically according to your theory, there is no difference because they are just being nationalist or ethnicist like you said.

COMON YOUR NOT SLOW ARE YOU!

THE WORD NIGGER- RACIST/ DEROGATORY
YANKEE- WORD FOR AN AMERICAN SOMETIMES A INSULT= NATIONALIST

LIKE DUDE SAID ABOVE JUST CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE JUMPS OUT WINDOWS AND FALLS TO HIS DEATH DON'T MEAN YOU DO IT! SAME THING GOES FOR AMERICAN NEGROS USING NIGGA AS SLANG DON'T MEAN WHITES HAVE TO USE IT USE OTHER WORDS CAUSE IF YOU COME ACROSS THE WRONG NEGRO U CAN END UP HURT!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 1st, 2005, 11:21 am

shut the fuck up se11 cryin like a bitch. the only reason i'm talkin to you and not str8upmenace because you give of the image you are responsible so act like it. str8upmenace is a diff. story. so fuck all that callin me a jerk and gay shit you be speakin. are you down to get shit straight here or just keep on sayin dumb shit?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 2nd, 2005, 8:41 am

perongregory, im not even bothering talking to you anymore. i was having a fine conversation with 100, but you came in and started talking yous shit.

100, i kinda get what your saying but dont necessarily agree with it. but do you think its right for blacks to use words like honkey and crackers?

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 3rd, 2005, 6:43 pm

yo all you doods is some niggaz, gooks, crackerz, chinks, micks, deigo's, spicks, kikes, dumb polacks, oreo's, dotheads, rednecks, gay canadians, sissy brits and europians, whiney french fags.... ya stingy jew bastidz.... fuggin mullies.... ching-chong-chung-chow ya friggin gooks... ya lazy mexicans... DRUNKEN irish
we should drp the bomb on all of ya'z....
lol sike

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 4th, 2005, 3:03 am

Goodfella what race are you then?
(tip think(if you can) back in history where is your family from)

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 4th, 2005, 6:55 am

IM HALF GUINNY HALF MICK LIKE RAY LEOTA AND DINERO IN GOODFELLAZ

crown

Unread post by crown » October 14th, 2005, 5:52 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Use it any time you want. I mean if its one guy alone then chances are he wont do ma damn thing in my expirience. @ or more and they will start their usual monkey yelling and jumping up and down. You A L L know what Im talking about. I think we have seen the change where a lot of whites just are not that afraid of blacks any more. What they are afraid of is their stupidity. Their willingness to kill someone and ruin their lives for NOTHING.
Motherfucker I work, probably got more money than you, work harder than you, and went to college and tested in with no help from affirmative action or whatever its called.
So stick that monkey shit in your ass bitch. Look at all the misspellings in your post, you sound like the stupid one to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 14th, 2005, 6:45 pm

GOODFELLA wrote:yo all you doods is some niggaz, gooks, crackerz, chinks, micks, deigo's, spicks, kikes, dumb polacks, oreo's, dotheads, rednecks, gay canadians, sissy brits and europians, whiney french fags.... ya stingy jew bastidz.... fuggin mullies.... ching-chong-chung-chow ya friggin gooks... ya lazy mexicans... DRUNKEN irish
we should drp the bomb on all of ya'z....
lol sike
HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

F*ck yea. I like your style brother. :twisted: