Boston Boos Kayne West 4 Saying Bush Dont Care About Blacks

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2005, 5:23 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:the denying of non whites history and ancestry stops here. Whites will no longer control oral history, lineage, and self esteem of non whites. Sorry suckas. But Boston is going down.
As far as i am concerned i dont have a problem with anyone tracing down there lineage and finding out where he comes from. Go for it.
find out where you coming from and if you find out you come from Polynesia, Asia or whereever, so be it. But i am not convinced generally of you Theory.
But it could be true cause i do not know everything.

I think that this whole discussion subconsciently is a black vs. white issue.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2005, 5:29 pm

Well obviously it is because of the Thread title, but i meant because of the way people are discussing in here.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 2nd, 2005, 8:36 am

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
se11 wrote:
se11 wrote:what the fu-- does that prove? you can put me next to a white mexican and a pale white irishmen, and i'll look mexican. thats proves nothing. manny doesn't even look like seau, the reason cortes is pale white is because hes from europe not the caribbean. there is abig difference between a caribean and a hawiian. they are not the same. get it through your head. manny is dominican not samoan.
white mexicans are from Spain dumbass. White mexicans can trace their lineage to Europe.

What a retard.
so your telling me white mexicans aren't hispanic? what about light skinned puerto ricans, and cubans. are they not hispanic either?

>I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan. I bet u anything that his ancient ancestors came from the Polynesian islands thousands of years ago.

you said that, why cant you just admit your wrong and say it. ramirez is not samoan, he is not hawiian, he is a dominican. stop trying to write your own history books according to what you want it to be.
dood. hispanic means u can be black, native asian, polynesian, spanish, etc...

but white looking hispanics can trace their lineage to europe. And the ancient ancestors of guys like Manny Ramirez, probably came from Polynesia.

Of course Manny is Dominican. But I would guess that his ANCIENT ANCESTORS came from polynesia. Its not that hard to understand. Even a white guy can understand that.
how the fuck do you know where anyones ancient ancestors came from, they coulda came from fucking antartica for all you know. you know jack shit.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 2:13 am

se11 wrote:
how the fu-- do you know where anyones ancient ancestors came from, they coulda came from #%@&#%@ antartica for all you know. you know jack shit.
http://www.lasculturas.com/aa/aa100900a.php
In 1999, the University of Puerto Rico asked 56 volunteers with Taino Indian features to volunteer for a DNA test. Seventy percent were found to have Indo-American DNA.
Tainos are the indigenous people of the Carribean islands. Tainos are also the original people of Dominican Republic, where Manny Ramirez is from.

The Taino language has strong ties to the Native American languages of Central and South America. Native Americans came from Asia and Polynesia and Australia, thousands and thousands of years ago. There is a very good chance that Manny Ramirez has Native American blood, especiallly since there is solid evidence that Native Americans are from Asia, Polynesia and Australia.

The world isn't gonna come crashing down fool, nothing you do will change anything. Be a good boy and learn to accept it.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 11:25 am

ok, he has native american blood from 25,000 years ago. that doesn't mean hes part of a samoan tribe like you think he is.

and no dominicans go around classifying themselvs as tiano indians. you cant even be sure manny has tiano blood in him. hispanics have so much different blood in them you have no clue what he can be.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 2:13 pm

se11 wrote:ok, he has native american blood from 25,000 years ago. that doesn't mean hes part of a samoan tribe like you think he is.

and no dominicans go around classifying themselvs as tiano indians. you cant even be sure manny has tiano blood in him. hispanics have so much different blood in them you have no clue what he can be.
I didn't say he is Samoan. I said his ancient ancestors might be from the Polynesian Islands, and that he looks Samoan. He's Dominican, but his ancient ancestors were probably Polynesian.

Its true, he probably has some black, white, and asian blood in him too. But from his features, it seems that his polynesian/native american blood is the strongest.

Anyways, nowadays they have all that genetic testing available, its a lot easier to find out your ancestors n stuff. And yeah, Taino Native Americans still exist in the Dominican Republic, and they still speak Taino, even tho that language has been slowly dying for a while now.

Oh, and it might be sooner than 25000 years ago. Navajo Native Americans came over from Asia even until the 12-14th century AD. So it doesn't have to be 25,000 years ago.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 2:25 pm

I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan.
And yeah, Taino Native Americans still exist in the Dominican Republic, and they still speak Taino, even tho that language has been slowly dying for a while now.
actually every original native american from the island of hispanola are dead.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 2:27 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote: I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan.
that implies that you think he is samoan

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 2:48 pm

se11 wrote:
I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan.
And yeah, Taino Native Americans still exist in the Dominican Republic, and they still speak Taino, even tho that language has been slowly dying for a while now.
they're still alive dood. In real life, they're still around there, but the government tries to hide them. Look at that link I put up a coupla posts ago.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 2:50 pm

se11 wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote: I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan.
that implies that you think he is samoan
He does look Samoan. But that doesn't mean he is samoan. Your ancient ancestors might be Scottish, but that doesn't mean you're scottish, even tho u might look scottish.

Hope that makes sense. But he does look Polynesian.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 3rd, 2005, 2:52 pm

se11 wrote:
I agree.The Spaniards killed everyone of them according to themselves.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 3rd, 2005, 2:53 pm

Yeah... what about mixing?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 3rd, 2005, 2:53 pm

Yeah... what about mixing?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 3:00 pm

Sentenza wrote:
se11 wrote:
I agree.The Spaniards killed everyone of them according to themselves.
Actually, Taino killed a lot of Spanish. They defeated the Spanish many times in Battle. They were pretty fierce warriors.

In the end, Taino were defeated because of the diseases that Spanish brought. It was the diseases... not warfare, that killed the Taino.

And Cold Bear is right. Taino are still around today, and continue to influence Carribean society and culture to this day. Some are mixed with whites. The culture of Tainos and the Taino people never disappeared, they are just hidden by the government.

The government do not want Taino to be known, because it makes it harder for whites to justify even being in America if indigenous people are still around.

http://www.lasculturas.com/aa/aa100900a.php

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 3:02 pm

didn't u white people watch War of the Worlds?

Its your diseases that made you great. Nothing else.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 3rd, 2005, 3:17 pm

So then why did the diseases not make other people big aswell?
Remember, there were some serious diseases that also came back to Europe and killed millions.
It was warfare, diseases and treachery together which made the Spaniards victorius.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 3:33 pm

Sentenza wrote:So then why did the diseases not make other people big aswell?
Remember, there were some serious diseases that also came back to Europe and killed millions.
It was warfare, diseases and treachery together which made the Spaniards victorius.
yeah u can say it was a combination.

but with just warfare and treachery, the spanish could not beat the taino, and other native americans when they first landed. they tried many many times and were unsuccessful.

eventually it was diseases that they unknowingly brought that wiped out the natives so that the spanish won.

back then 1 out of every 5 people in the world was native american. diseases alone killed millions and millions.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 3:51 pm

there are NO full blooded authentic tianos alive, like in the US. every original native american from hispanola and jamaica are dead. they all died. some people MAY(it's a big may), be mixed with the true natives, but not many.
but with just warfare and treachery, the spanish could not beat the taino, and other native americans when they first landed. they tried many many times and were unsuccessful.
actually the spanish won several big battles that put them over the top. diseases killed a lot too, but there was no way native americans could fight them successfully with spanish technological advances.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 4:10 pm

se11 wrote:there are NO full blooded authentic tianos alive, like in the US. every original native american from hispanola and jamaica are dead. they all died. some people MAY(it's a big may), be mixed with the true natives, but not many.
actually the spanish won several big battles that put them over the top. diseases killed a lot too, but there was no way native americans could fight them successfully with spanish technological advances.
keep living in dream land. Native Americans had technology of their own. Only the Chinese cities and technology could rival and match the Aztec technology of back then.

[img]http://www.worldtrek.org/odyssey/africa ... at1_bg.gif[/img]

see that little ship? thats the santa maria. see that big ship? Thats Chinese muslim Admiral Zheng He's ship. Zheng He's ship is 100 years older than the Santa Maria.

There's no way a little ship like that could have defeated the Native Americans, if it wasn't for disease that killed millions. You can only tell yourself so many lies, before it all comes crashing down.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 3rd, 2005, 4:38 pm

You forget about guns and cannons. Spaniards had them, Natives didnt.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 3rd, 2005, 4:46 pm

And that Zheng He, a Muslim Sailor who was exploring on behalf of the Chinese Emperor, maybe had that ship doesnt mean Indians had it.
Apart from that it still has not been proven that he has gone to America. Its a Theory.
It is really bad how History went for the Natives, since they fell victim to the violence and treachery of the Spaniards mor then once.
But we should accept it this way, since theres a lot of evidence that it happened the way we know of it today.
Even though its a real sad story.
Did you know that the Spaniards killed an estimated 20 Million Natives in between 1500 and 1550? And those who died due to diseases have not been counted in.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 4:59 pm

se11 wrote:there are NO full blooded authentic tianos alive, like in the US. every original native american from hispanola and jamaica are dead. they all died. some people MAY(it's a big may), be mixed with the true natives, but not many.
keep living in dream land. Native Americans had technology of their own. Only the Chinese cities and technology could rival and match the Aztec technology of back then.

[img]http://www.worldtrek.org/odyssey/africa ... at1_bg.gif[/img]

see that little ship? thats the santa maria. see that big ship? Thats Chinese muslim Admiral Zheng He's ship. Zheng He's ship is 100 years older than the Santa Maria.

There's no way a little ship like that could have defeated the Native Americans, if it wasn't for disease that killed millions. You can only tell yourself so many lies, before it all comes crashing down.
its sad how stupid you are. the native americans had nothing but row boats. the santa maria was one of the first ship to set sail from europe, as more ships went, the ships increased in size. i think it was cortez, who whiped out an entire indian tribe with his men. you continuously, time after time, even when you are proven wrong, come out making up parts of history either from your mind or from theories that aren't proven. its like you read something and then you go "HOLY SHIT I DIDNT KNOW THAT, IT MUST BE TRUE" yet people write some of the most bogus shit you will ever see. nazis write about how they are the superior race and every race is weak and a scum to the earth. would it make sense if to read that and go "WOW THIS A GREAT THEORY, IT MUST BE TRUE, EVERYONE EXCEPT NAZIS ARE SCUM". stop believe everything you read and stop making up your own version of history.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 5:00 pm

do you honestly think that the indians could beat an army of europeans who have guns and strong armor, with bows, arrows, and wooden shields? i think your the one living in the dream world.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 3rd, 2005, 5:08 pm

se11 wrote:do you honestly think that the indians could beat an army of europeans who have guns and strong armor, with bows, arrows, and wooden shields? i think your the one living in the dream world.
Well but matter of fact, Cortez and Pizarro both were supported by lots of Natives who hated the Aztecs/Inca.
Without that Cortez, who at a certain time had support of ca. 40,000 natives would have never had a chance against the Aztec army, even with guns.
When they were challenging him, it consisted of 200,000 Warriors and he just survived by killing their leader and making the army panic.
So he had a big share of luck aswell.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 5:39 pm

that is very true. but they would twist the indians into thinking they really cared about them. they would patch tribes against tribes to take out the bigger ones. they used a lot of dirty moves too. i wasn't sure who it was, but i think they offered one indian chief and his tribe peace and they met somewhere, and the spanish ambushed them and killed all the leaders. that story sticks out in my mind. point is, somehow almost all the indians ended up dead, which is very sad, but it is history, and people like ancient are trying to make something different of it.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 3rd, 2005, 8:30 pm

se11 wrote: its sad how stupid you are. the native americans had nothing but row boats. the santa maria was one of the first ship to set sail from europe, as more ships went, the ships increased in size.
The Taino chief Hatuey, successfully defeated the spanish from 1519 - 1534 and made the Spanish sign a truce.

http://www.hispaniola.com/dominican_rep ... istory.php

Yeah, the Spanish had superior weapons, but they still suffered several defeats at the hands of the Taino. If disease didn't kill so many Taino, they could have made a much much stronger resistance.

Marco Polo should have never been allowed to steal the secrets of gunpowder from the Chinese. If he hadn't stolen it, then America would be a completely different place today.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » October 4th, 2005, 12:01 am

Native Americans did not come from Polynesia, they came from where Siberia is today. They crossed through greenland into Alaska and into America, this has been proven through DNA and as well as similarities in culture and language. Compare an Alaskan to a Mongol and you will see similarities, Ancient Tribes has this fascination in trying to prove Polynesians, Asians, American Indians and Africans all come from the same race. BS..............

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 4th, 2005, 2:13 am

alright.

u haoles are boring me now.

kayne west is the man.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 4th, 2005, 3:15 am

Ancient Tribes of America wrote: [img]http://www.worldtrek.org/odyssey/africa ... at1_bg.gif[/img]

see that little ship? thats the santa maria. see that big ship? Thats Chinese muslim Admiral Zheng He's ship. Zheng He's ship is 100 years older than the Santa Maria. down.
That must be one big muver fucker ov a ship

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 4th, 2005, 6:50 am

se11 wrote:that is very true. but they would twist the indians into thinking they really cared about them. they would patch tribes against tribes to take out the bigger ones. they used a lot of dirty moves too. i wasn't sure who it was, but i think they offered one indian chief and his tribe peace and they met somewhere, and the spanish ambushed them and killed all the leaders. that story sticks out in my mind. point is, somehow almost all the indians ended up dead, which is very sad, but it is history, and people like ancient are trying to make something different of it.
I think they did this to some Aztecs in the City of Cholula. He asked them to have an official meeting and then ambushed them outside their town walls.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 4th, 2005, 6:51 am

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:alright.

u haoles are boring me now.

kayne west is the man.
Gotta agree with you. He had lots of courage sayin what he said. More people like him are needed.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 4th, 2005, 7:15 am

Dont' Sweat these fools Ancient Tribes, I know what you're talking about, homie.