Boston Boos Kayne West 4 Saying Bush Dont Care About Blacks

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Boston Boos Kayne West 4 Saying Bush Dont Care About Blacks

Unread post by never die inside » September 9th, 2005, 3:52 pm

i thought kayne west had a lot of balls for saying what he said.

everyone says Boston is the most racist city in America.
'THE BIG BOO' CROWD HISSES KANYE WEST
Fri Sep 09 2005 10:30:28 ET

The chart topping hip hop rapper star who used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during last night's NFL kickoff show.

The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.

"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9nfl.htm

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 9th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Yeah Boston is an extremely racist place. I have heard of black celtic players and Black Red Sox players saying how bad it's their if you are black.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 9th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Just because they booed him dosn't mean they're racist. His comment was stupid..And he didn't do it for some great and noble reason..he wanted all this publicity and attention..it'll boost his album sales.

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » September 9th, 2005, 5:08 pm

Kanye or NO Kanye, they are still racist!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Boston Boos Kayne West 4 Saying Bush Dont Care About Bla

Unread post by Sentenza » September 9th, 2005, 5:39 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:i thought kayne west had a lot of balls for saying what he said.

The chart topping hip hop rapper star who used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during last night's NFL kickoff show.

The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.

"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.
The question is, why did they boo him? Because they dont agree with him or because it pisses them off that he said the truth?
Choose one for yourself.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 9th, 2005, 6:56 pm

TmaaN wrote:Kanye or NO Kanye, they are still racist!
No..they're not.

And Sentenza..it's because they don't agree with him. A lot of people are tired of people playing the race card with every event.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » September 9th, 2005, 8:39 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:i thought kayne west had a lot of balls for saying what he said.

The question is, why did they boo him? Because they dont agree with him or because it pisses them off that he said the truth?
Choose one for yourself.
I doubt its cus they don't agree with him. Boston and Massachusetts hates Bush with a passion. They voted heavily in favor of Kerry. Thats why it surprised me that they booed him. But everything I hear about Boston is that its the most racist city in America.

It probably pissed them off that he didn't stay quiet and let the whole incident pass without a word, like a good obedient little minority. For some reason, whites in America have a problem discussing reality, and in my opinion thats a disease that makes the problem worse and worse.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 9th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Choose one for yourself.
I doubt its cus they don't agree with him. Boston and Massachusetts hates Bush with a passion. They voted heavily in favor of Kerry. Thats why it surprised me that they booed him. But everything I hear about Boston is that its the most racist city in America.

It probably pissed them off that he didn't stay quiet and let the whole incident pass without a word, like a good obedient little minority. For some reason, whites in America have a problem discussing reality, and in my opinion thats a disease that makes the problem worse and worse.
And for some reason...minorities think that they're the only ones who suffer in this world.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » September 9th, 2005, 9:32 pm

^ Oh. I get it, Whites in Boston said to themselves...

" u know what, them blacks in Lousiana haven't suffered enough. Not nearly as much as us. So lets Boo Kayne cus he hasn't suffered as much as whites."

YEAH RIGHT!

ARE U FOR REALS? DO PEOPLE LIKE U REALLY EXIST???

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 9th, 2005, 9:35 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ Oh. I get it, Whites in Boston said to themselves...

" u know what, them blacks in Lousiana haven't suffered enough. Not nearly as much as us. So lets Boo Kayne cus he hasn't suffered as much as whites."

YEAH RIGHT!

Oh crap..you're right..I forgot..New Orleans and the rest were 100% black. Damn, maybe the hurricane was created by us damn white folks cuz we're so racist, just to kill all of you off. I can't believe morons like you remember to breathe.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 9th, 2005, 9:37 pm

And for the record..Kanye was booed because he made stupid ass remarks. Oh no..wait..he was booed because he was black. Idiot.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 9th, 2005, 10:29 pm

yeah boston is a largely democratic city, its kerrys hometown, but when i went there it wuz a lot of white folks, they got a lot of chinese too i think they got one of the first chinatowns or some shit.....

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » September 10th, 2005, 3:54 am

Godfather wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ Oh. I get it, Whites in Boston said to themselves...

YEAH RIGHT!

Oh crap..you're right..I forgot..New Orleans and the rest were 100% black. Damn, maybe the hurricane was created by us damn white folks because we're so racist, just to kill all of you off. I can't believe morons like you remember to breathe.
Wow. Other white people have no problem admitting that if a white neighborhood was hit the hardest, there would have been a much faster response and a lot more lives would have been saved.

You see, thats your problem, admitting something went wrong isn't the end of the world. It just shows that you're not full of shiet.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » September 10th, 2005, 4:11 am

leftcoast wrote:yeah boston is a largely democratic city, its kerrys hometown, but when i went there it wuz a lot of white folks, they got a lot of chinese too i think they got one of the first chinatowns or some shit.....
thats what makes it even more fuqqed up. Kayne West said " Bush" doesn't care about Blacks. He didn't say all whites. but a city that hated bush so much, took Bush's side enough to boo Kayne.

so what it sounds like to me is that the city of Boston is saying they will boo anyone who claims racism exists on television. Even if its in an area that is outside of Boston. What that tells me, is that when I meet someone from Boston, their opinion shouldn't hold weight in places not as racist as Boston, for instance, LA, SF, Oakland, Chicago, NYC etc...

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » September 10th, 2005, 4:19 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah Boston is an extremely racist place. I have heard of black celtic players and Black Red Sox players saying how bad it's their if you are black.
I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan. I bet u anything that his ancient ancestors came from the Polynesian islands thousands of years ago. Just like pure Chicanos probably came from the Phillipines thousands of years ago.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » September 10th, 2005, 11:09 am

Godfather wrote:

YEAH RIGHT!

Oh crap..you're right..I forgot..New Orleans and the rest were 100% black. Damn, maybe the hurricane was created by us damn white folks because we're so racist, just to kill all of you off. I can't believe morons like you remember to breathe.
Wow. Other white people have no problem admitting that if a white neighborhood was hit the hardest, there would have been a much faster response and a lot more lives would have been saved.

You see, thats your problem, admitting something went wrong isn't the end of the world. It just shows that you're not full of shiet.
Like who? What white people have said that? They probably booed Kanye because they're tired of morons like you and him playing the race card every damn time. Already, we have systems in place where minorities get stuff that white immigrants don't. Yet you don't hear the immigrants palying the goddam race card whenever something goes wrong for them. It's so ridiculous how so many people in one race can feel that so much is owed to them. Some of the most intelligent people I know are black, they came from poor neighborhoods, yet they never try to play the race card when somewhere in the world a black person dosn't get help right away. Maybe if black people would stop with the BS blaming, and worked on helping the people who suffered in New Orleans, then we'd be a lot better off.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » September 10th, 2005, 5:24 pm

I'm a black man and I think what Kanye said was stupid. Not because it's wrong (which I think it is) but because it's a rather simplistic way to look at a devastating situation. It reminds me of when Sean Penn went to Iraq and upon stepping on Iraqi soil he pronounced " I don't see any weapons of mass destruction". :roll: Come on man get real. Be more intelligent and stop getting all emotional about everything. But then again it came from a dude who whined like a little byatch when he didn't win an AMA.

NorthernBrotha
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthernBrotha » September 29th, 2005, 6:02 pm

im black man i think what Kanye West said was Good. Im glad he said that. We need more black "idols" or Blacks with higher power to say shit like that. All the rest dont have the balls to say it.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KANYE!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 29th, 2005, 7:22 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah Boston is an extremely racist place. I have heard of black celtic players and Black Red Sox players saying how bad it's their if you are black.
I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan. I bet u anything that his ancient ancestors came from the Polynesian islands thousands of years ago. Just like pure Chicanos probably came from the Phillipines thousands of years ago.
RAMIREZ. RAMIREZ, that is spanish, as is LOPEZ, GARCIA, RODRIGUEZ. do you see a pattern here? do you see a pattern that a lot of baseball players are SPANISH. troy PALAMALOU on the pittsburgh steelers and kevin MAWAE on the new york jets are from hawiian/samoan decent.
have you no common sense at all? how old are you really because you really come out thinking you know all the shit thats popping off in life, but you have no clue what ehtnicity almost anyone you post about is. stop coming off like you know everything all the time please.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 29th, 2005, 11:23 pm

heir opinion shouldn't hold weight in places not as racist as Boston, for instance, LA, SF, Oakland, Chicago, NYC etc.
i dont know much about NYC, but chicago is considerably racist, it is very divided race wise......

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 3:27 am

se11 wrote:
RAMIREZ. RAMIREZ, that is spanish, as is LOPEZ, GARCIA, RODRIGUEZ. do you see a pattern here? do you see a pattern that a lot of baseball players are SPANISH. troy PALAMALOU on the pittsburgh steelers and kevin MAWAE on the new york jets are from hawiian/samoan decent.
have you no common sense at all? how old are you really because you really come out thinking you know all the shit thats popping off in life, but you have no clue what ehtnicity almost anyone you post about is. stop coming off like you know everything all the time please.
damm you are one stupid fuck.

native americans that were colonized were forced to take spanish last names... just like blacks were forced to take the names "Johnson" McDonald" , etc...

its been proven that native americans came from Southeast Asia, East Asia, Polynesia, Australia (Aborigines), etc...etc...

seriously dood. don't reply to my posts anymore. You just stupid. For reals.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 30th, 2005, 11:05 am

It has not been proven yet, its only a theory, that was even stated on the website you posted the other day.
The Aboriginee theory has also to be proven yet, and even if its true, they are genetically no africans. They are Asians, even if they are black skinned....
But we already had the discussion.

The Theory that is still valid, scientifically, is that Native Americans came from Siberia, everything else still has to be proven.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 30th, 2005, 11:53 am

se11 wrote:
damm you are one stupid fu--.

native americans that were colonized were forced to take spanish last names... just like blacks were forced to take the names "Johnson" McDonald" , etc...

its been proven that native americans came from Southeast Asia, East Asia, Polynesia, Australia (Aborigines), etc...etc...

seriously dood. don't reply to my posts anymore. You just stupid. For reals.
the native americans actually came in from across alaska when it was connected to the eastern world. you think because he has hair like a hawiin that he must be from a samoan tribe when actually hes from the fucking dominican republic you stupid fuck.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 30th, 2005, 11:54 am

and dont tell me he is a native american from the island of hispanola, because all the native amercians from that island are dead.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 2:04 pm

Who do you have to prove this to? To white peopel? LOL You guys are the last people to come to America.

Here's Manny Ramirez from Domincan Republic

[img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/mlb/20 ... irez_i.jpg[/img]

Junior Seau from Samoa

[img]http://images.nfl.com/photos/img6319841.jpg[/img]

Cuerro Torres from the 2002 World Cup Spain Team

[img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fif ... 189199.jpg[/img]

Now does Ramirez look more like Seau? Or Torres?

Thats what I thought. Manny looks more Polynesian, than he does Caucasian. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 30th, 2005, 2:58 pm

what the fuck does that prove? you can put me next to a white mexican and a pale white irishmen, and i'll look mexican. thats proves nothing. manny doesn't even look like seau, the reason cortes is pale white is because hes from europe not the caribbean. there is abig difference between a caribean and a hawiian. they are not the same. get it through your head. manny is dominican not samoan.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » September 30th, 2005, 3:05 pm

se11 wrote:what the fu-- does that prove? you can put me next to a white mexican and a pale white irishmen, and i'll look mexican. thats proves nothing. manny doesn't even look like seau, the reason cortes is pale white is because hes from europe not the caribbean. there is abig difference between a caribean and a hawiian. they are not the same. get it through your head. manny is dominican not samoan.
white mexicans are from Spain dumbass. White mexicans can trace their lineage to Europe.

What a retard.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 30th, 2005, 5:38 pm

@ancient: I have to admit that the guy Cuerro Torrez does not even look like a typical Spaniard. Blonde Spanish people are very rare and they most likely descended from ancient german origin, but there are not many of them.

The other guy in the middle indeed does look like he had either african or polynesian ancestors somewhere in his ancestry. But you know the looks of people do not prove much. For example, Indian people are dark skinned but not from africa. Or the other guy Cuerro Torrez could also be a Russian by his looks.
See what i mean?
Not everything that shines is gold.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 30th, 2005, 10:23 pm

se11 wrote:what the fu-- does that prove? you can put me next to a white mexican and a pale white irishmen, and i'll look mexican. thats proves nothing. manny doesn't even look like seau, the reason cortes is pale white is because hes from europe not the caribbean. there is abig difference between a caribean and a hawiian. they are not the same. get it through your head. manny is dominican not samoan.
white mexicans are from Spain dumbass. White mexicans can trace their lineage to Europe.

What a retard.
so your telling me white mexicans aren't hispanic? what about light skinned puerto ricans, and cubans. are they not hispanic either?

>I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan. I bet u anything that his ancient ancestors came from the Polynesian islands thousands of years ago.

you said that, why cant you just admit your wrong and say it. ramirez is not samoan, he is not hawiian, he is a dominican. stop trying to write your own history books according to what you want it to be.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » October 1st, 2005, 12:13 am

There is no way Ramirez looks Samoan, I have lots of Samoan friends and they look nothing like Ramirez, you have lost the plot.
In regards to white Mexicans they make up about 10% of the total Mexican population, just because they are white does not mean they are not Mexican or less Mexican. The majority of Mexicans are Mestizo a mix of Spanish and Indian, because they are half Spanish does that mean they are not Mexican or only Indians are Mexican. Get a clue Ancient you stupid f*ck. You are mixing up Race with Nationality, you can be of any race any be a Mexican, eg, White, Mestizo, Indian or even black.

DC

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 1st, 2005, 1:49 pm

se11 wrote:

What a retard.
so your telling me white mexicans aren't hispanic? what about light skinned puerto ricans, and cubans. are they not hispanic either?

>I dunno what recent tribe Manny Ramirez is from, but that mofo looks straight Samoan. I bet u anything that his ancient ancestors came from the Polynesian islands thousands of years ago.

you said that, why cant you just admit your wrong and say it. ramirez is not samoan, he is not hawiian, he is a dominican. stop trying to write your own history books according to what you want it to be.
dood. hispanic means u can be black, native asian, polynesian, spanish, etc...

but white looking hispanics can trace their lineage to europe. And the ancient ancestors of guys like Manny Ramirez, probably came from Polynesia.

Of course Manny is Dominican. But I would guess that his ANCIENT ANCESTORS came from polynesia. Its not that hard to understand. Even a white guy can understand that.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » October 1st, 2005, 1:51 pm

the denying of non whites history and ancestry stops here. Whites will no longer control oral history, lineage, and self esteem of non whites. Sorry suckas. But Boston is going down.