why everything happens to black whites get the blam?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » September 17th, 2005, 11:00 am

DAMN... YOU MIS-SPELLED A LOT OF WORDS....

ALMOST AS IF ON PURPOSE...

HHHMMMMMM......MY "SPIDER SENSE" IS TINGLING....

MARTINEZ.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 17th, 2005, 11:32 am

Yea mine too. Its tingling me a headache :D

NorthernBrotha
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: why everything happens to black whites get the blam?

Unread post by NorthernBrotha » September 19th, 2005, 9:23 pm

aryan wrote:ok whites give blacks alot of $$$$$$$$$$ but thats not good 4 them so we give them food stamps? what about the poor whites out there that needs food and $$$$$$$$$? forget about them? ok that huncan that hit new orles ok more blacks was doing bad shit not many whites and thay ask why we do blacks bad want to no why yall are idits yall need to get a job and work like will men . :(
I noticed this guy talkin alot of shit on many threads. Im wondering why isn't he banned yet? Its ok to have input on a topic, but this guy is using racist comments over and over. Ban that...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: why everything happens to black whites get the blam?

Unread post by Common Sense » September 20th, 2005, 2:07 pm

aryan wrote:ok whites give blacks alot of $$$$$$$$$$ but thats not good 4 them so we give them food stamps? what about the poor whites out there that needs food and $$$$$$$$$? forget about them? ok that huncan that hit new orles ok more blacks was doing bad shit not many whites and thay ask why we do blacks bad want to no why yall are idits yall need to get a job and work like will men . :(
Aryan...Don't be retarded. Who is we? Are you giving black people money and food stamps? What about poor whites? They are getting there food stamps and block of cheese just like the rest.

As far as the hurricane, it was mostly blacks that were stranded, so of course you will have more blacks destitude than whites. As far as bad stuff, I believe it was approximately about 100 thugs out of 200,000 law abiding citizens.

Now about telling people what they need to do: You need to get your facts straight before you start making assumptions or you might sound stupid. What's going on in your life? Do fall for that erroneus aryan propaganda. Don't be a sheep man, think for yourself.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 20th, 2005, 3:32 pm

wat's dis white boy doin in a gang site anyways dis site's not for white people especially if u hate black people so fu-k off bytch!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 21st, 2005, 9:34 am

Yo, dude is obviously a bonehead, but theres plenty of kats on this board tearing white people apart with racial slurs and attacks, but I guess thats okay. And you obviously dont really read this board if you havent noticed the white gangs thread, and if you did, I'm sure you havent read it so who gives a fuck? this board is for whoever wants to talk about gangs, just keep the disrespect out of it, no matter who the fuck you are.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 21st, 2005, 4:46 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:wat's dis white boy doin in a gang site anyways dis site's not for white people especially if u hate black people so fu-k off bytch!
Why don't we ban this guy too, he is racist, I mean Str8UpMenace is str8 up more racist than anyone on this site so far. We even talked about banning kcf even though we all know kcf was just joking around, but this guy is serious. Plus, he is also indirectly being racist to minorities, by saying that gang sites are "not for white people", so who is he saying they are for, minorities?

Technically in this post Aryan (I know, the name brings obvious assocaitions with racism) but in this post Aryan was stating more of a social and racial opinion rather than plain racism. Even though his opinion had ignorance (saying only black people get food stamps and not white people) that is just ignorant and not racist (how many times have you heard Al Sharpton on TV saying similar things about blacks not getting aid? is that racist? no)

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 22nd, 2005, 1:58 pm

racist? i aint being racist i'm just tellin the truth cause we didn't create racism white people did and how can u be racist to a race that controls the whole world and tells u wat to do so datz not racism this a resistance against u people its like a little guy tryin to pick on big guy that isn't gonna be considered bullying its called defending urself

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2005, 2:44 pm

Just to enlighten you. Everybody can be racist. It is a decision of yourself. Dont blame anyvbody else in this world for the weakness of you own mind.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 22nd, 2005, 5:58 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:racist? i aint being racist i'm just tellin the truth cause we didn't create racism white people did and how can u be racist to a race that controls the whole world and tells u wat to do so datz not racism this a resistance against u people its like a little guy tryin to pick on big guy that isn't gonna be considered bullying its called defending urself
it dont matter who created it, it matter who uses it. and racism is done by everyone to everyone, and your a fucking racist.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 22nd, 2005, 8:21 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:DAMN... YOU MIS-SPELLED A LOT OF WORDS....

ALMOST AS IF ON PURPOSE...

HHHMMMMMM......MY "SPIDER SENSE" IS TINGLING....

MARTINEZ.

HAHAHA. you beat me to it bro.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 23rd, 2005, 3:22 pm

se11 wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:racist? i aint being racist i'm just tellin the truth cause we didn't create racism white people did and how can u be racist to a race that controls the whole world and tells u wat to do so datz not racism this a resistance against u people its like a little guy tryin to pick on big guy that isn't gonna be considered bullying its called defending urself
it dont matter who created it, it matter who uses it. and racism is done by everyone to everyone, and your a #%@&#%@ racist.

yeah and wat u gonna do about it u piece of shyt!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 23rd, 2005, 6:09 pm

Fight racism everwhere you encounter it. The keyword is education.
And if it doesnt work you sometimes have to use force to defend yourself.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 25th, 2005, 4:17 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
se11 wrote:
it dont matter who created it, it matter who uses it. and racism is done by everyone to everyone, and your a #%@&#%@ racist.

yeah and wat u gonna do about it u piece of shyt!
not be a racist like you are.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”