Hey Mick

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Hey Mick

Unread post by Invincible » October 24th, 2005, 7:57 pm

"
We made an arrest in Dallas Texas last week on a member of a blood set. How did I find out who it was that commited the murder?
I BECAME FRIENDS WITH HIS BIGMOUTH GIRLFRIEND ON A LITTLE SITE CALLED STORMFRONT. "

there are bloods that post on stormfront?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 24th, 2005, 8:29 pm

also if you really are a web narc I doubt youd admit to it cause now u wont get anyone at least from this site.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 24th, 2005, 8:32 pm

Invincible, what the hell are you talking about?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 24th, 2005, 8:35 pm

Invincible wrote:also if you really are a web narc I doubt youd admit to it cause now u wont get anyone at least from this site.
remember he said he has multiple idenities so be careful about who you brag to

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 24th, 2005, 8:52 pm

Mick was a good poster. I'm gonna miss him.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 24th, 2005, 10:12 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Invincible, what the hell are you talking about?
What happened? Are you saying Mick was a narc?!?!??!??!

WTF he was a cool dude, that's crazy. He really didn't seem fake at all.

I guess the only "narc"-ish thing he did was ask who is in what gang, and now I realize that was openly narcing, but still, he was a cool dude.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 24th, 2005, 10:19 pm

Heh.......No wonder some old posters have been dissapearing lately Ol' Mickey has been up to his old tricks. That dirty trickster LOL

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 24th, 2005, 10:24 pm

I just read him admitting his job as an informant, that's some crazy stuff.

Mick, you are probably reading this, so just to say, you did a really good job, you really had me going "brother."

That's the crazy thing about the internet. I really thought this was a real dude, anyone can hide behind the computer screen.

Well I guess this is "RIP MICK"... lol.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 24th, 2005, 10:25 pm

It would be awesome if Mick was a cop. Mick if you read this post the morons you sent to jail from this site LOL

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 24th, 2005, 10:39 pm

I think I admitted to fighting a guy, but it was in eastern europe, hopefully the character formery known as Mick wont track me down :(

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 24th, 2005, 10:40 pm

or should I say a group of guys (brawl), and knowing some peeps he might be interested in (but again out of country).

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 24th, 2005, 10:43 pm

He ain't no cop. Half this site would be missing members if he was a cop. Just think about all the idiots who admit to crimes on this site and their STILL here.

MICK arrest them! LOL

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 25th, 2005, 12:20 am

OR maybe since he got exposed as faking to be someone else he decided to turn it all around by saying he is a web narc or something? never know.....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 25th, 2005, 5:56 am

Where did he admit that?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 25th, 2005, 6:14 am

My bad. Just found it. If its true, it is really fucked up, but thats how it is.
Bragging about crimes on the Net or anywhere else isnt the smartest thing to do anyways.....
Also this place is not meant for that kind of shit.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 25th, 2005, 7:17 am

Mick is gone??

A cop???

Where is the link that everybody found this out at??

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 25th, 2005, 8:14 am

I don't know why you all are buying into this BS. If he was one he certainly would'nt be announcing it. Just go about posting like normal and ignore that kind of talk.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 25th, 2005, 8:43 am

MICK
Super Heavy Weight

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ I think you two miss the point.

I am paid to go on websites and find young men and women who admit and brag about doing crimes.

I am paid to find people who make terroristic threats. I work for National Security.

I am paid to go to web sites, create a bunch of profiles and have a different personality for each one.

I am paid to make friends and get information from them.

Then, it is my job to get people to talk to me. Tell me things. Where your from, what kind of things you have done in your gang, find information on homicides, ect.

You'll be amazed at how many people who post on these kind of web sites are not actualy suburban wannabes who know nothing.

We made an arrest in Dallas Texas last week on a member of a blood set. How did I find out who it was that commited the murder?
I BECAME FRIENDS WITH HIS BIGMOUTH GIRLFRIEND ON A LITTLE SITE CALLED STORMFRONT.

She had bacame a "friend" of mine through email.
I made it so convincing that I was a blood member out of New York, that she began bragging about a murder on a hispanic gang member her man had commited.

The next day, he was in cuffs, and so was she.

Its amazing how so many of you kids think your so streetsmart.
Thing you know everything to surviving, and getting away with crimes.
Yet you go on the web, and ruin it.

This site has also led to arrests nationwide.

The man who runs it, Mr. Alejandro Alonso is a man with a site built for good intentions. Streetgangs.com is NOT under any kind of investigations what so ever.

It just happens that lucky for our organization (and unlucky for Mr. Alonso) alot of kids come here and unknowingly give us PLENTY of info about their neighborhoods. These are mostly kids who are new gangmembers, they are unexperienced. They are the reason I can feed my family.

I also cannot be banned from this site or anyother site I post at, because each profile I use has what we call a "drone" ip address.
"Mick" for example was linked to a computer in Chicago.
While "Krookid" was linked to one in Atlanta.

Mick's anger problem is an act as well. One of the very best ways we get people is by getting into fights with them.
once a week someone will say something like "MOTHERF*CKER, I'LL F*CK YOU UP!! OG! OG! IVE KILLED A WHITE BOY ONCE, I'LL KILL ONE MORE!!"

^Bingo. Murder investigation. Seven out of ten times, they realy did. And they realy pay the price for it too.

You can hate me and spit on my name all you want, but our organization is here to protect the public, and make the lives of our nation's people better.

And maybe Mick and Krookid are no longer usable, theres PLENTY more where that came from.............

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 25th, 2005, 8:56 am

I appereciate the compiments from you guys.

I think that alot of you are realy cool too. I have plenty of real friends that Ive made on this site, so if you have made friends with me, dont feel that it was fake. Most people Ive made friends with, I still consider friends.

I AM NOT A COP. I work for a branch of National Security.

And the reason I can announce this is because I have plenty other profiles and like everyone here has seen, I am good at what I do. It doesnt realy matter.

PLEASE dont announce things that you have done over the internet.

I DO NOT TAKE GRATIFICATION IN GETTING PEOPLE IN TROUBLE.

I actualy started doing this after 9/11. I wanted to patrol the Al Jazeera network, but the FBI took that over in April of 2002.

I HATE the fact that Americas youth actualy do the things that they brag about on the web. I hope to god that things will get better for inner city kids.

Now, the MICK persona was the easiest for me to play. Because its the closest to my real personality.

I realy am Irish.
I realy am from a working class back ground.
I realy am from Chicago (originaly)
I realy am a pretty big guy (Marines helped with that :wink: )
And almost all of the posts I have made are from real feelings of mine.
MICK was not a hard one to play. hahaha.
About the only false things were being an MMA trainer, and still being in Chicago. Everything else is pretty much the truth.

ALSO, I have one more announcement, I will be keeping the MICK profile for my personal use of streetgangs.com OFF THE CLOCK! hahaha

I realy do enjoy the conversations here, and the debates and the friends Ive made. So MICK will still be around. :)

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 25th, 2005, 9:11 am

MICK wrote:I appereciate the compiments from you guys.

I think that alot of you are realy cool too. I have plenty of real friends that Ive made on this site, so if you have made friends with me, dont feel that it was fake. Most people Ive made friends with, I still consider friends.

And the reason I can announce this is because I have plenty other profiles and like everyone here has seen, I am good at what I do. It doesnt realy matter.

I actualy started doing this after 9/11. I wanted to patrol the Al Jazeera network, but the FBI took that over in April of 2002.

I HATE the fact that Americas youth actualy do the things that they brag about on the web. I hope to god that things will get better for inner city kids.

Now, the MICK persona was the easiest for me to play. Because its the closest to my real personality.

I realy am Irish.
About the only false things were being an MMA trainer, and still being in Chicago. Everything else is pretty much the truth.

ALSO, I have one more announcement, I will be keeping the MICK profile for my personal use of streetgangs.com OFF THE CLOCK! hahaha

I realy do enjoy the conversations here, and the debates and the friends Ive made. So MICK will still be around. :)
So basically what you are saying is that you are a schizophrenic, multiple personality, member of the NSA???? LOL! Sorry....I could not help myself :oops:

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 25th, 2005, 9:20 am

Keep in mind, the personality of Mick is pretty much my own.

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO HATE CONVERSATION WITH ME

You wont get in trouble for talking about sports, race and ethnicity issues, or even talking about gangs. Hell, you wont even get in trouble for telling me what gang your in, just PLEASE dont tell me any crimes youve commited.

To be honest, Streetgangs.com is the lowest producer of real arrests on the web.

The number one, beleive it or not, is the yahoo gangs site.

Dont feel afraid to have conversation with me, just dont tell me about anything you've done.

I cant tell you how many kids says things to get themselves in trouble.

This is a real post that caught a murderer in Detroit.

"Yo dis is G-Trey. Anyone hear about that sucka who got blasted last night? Hell yea son, I know the homie that did that sh*t. He from my hood" :shock:

2 days later, his "homie" had a boyfriend in jail.

Just dont say that kind of sh*t, and we can talk about whatever.

If you tell me about a fight you got in, who cares?

You tell me you smoke weed, WHO DOESNT? :lol:

you tell me your girlfriend is under 18? thats your buisness.

Just dont mention a murder, a murder that may happen, a rape you know info about or anything stupid like that, and you'll still be talking to the same old Mick that you were cool with.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 25th, 2005, 9:28 am

Any fool that comes on here or any website, or at anytime/any place mentions/admits to any crime, deserves to be rolled up anyway.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 25th, 2005, 9:32 am

crstnamre wrote:

I realy am Irish.

So basically what you are saying is that you are a schizophrenic, multiple personality, member of the NSA???? LOL! Sorry....I could not help myself :oops:
hahaha. no no, Im on medication now. haha.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 25th, 2005, 9:32 am

crstnamre wrote:Any fool that comes on here or any website, or at anytime/any place mentions/admits to any crime, deserves to be rolled up anyway.
And unfortunently, it happens CONSTANTLY.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 25th, 2005, 9:37 am

MICK wrote:
crstnamre wrote:

I realy am Irish.

hahaha. no no, Im on medication now. haha.

I am torn between thinking you are either 100% completely wacked or thinking you are 100% dead serious. :lol:

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 25th, 2005, 9:39 am

LOL

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 25th, 2005, 10:30 am

well mick i hope you are out there catching these useless criminals that are destroying neighborhoods and people lives!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 25th, 2005, 10:46 am

^ Thanks brother.

I hate seeing kids who throw their lives away, but when it comes to murder or sexual assaults, I have no sympathy.

Its good to see guys like yourself, LoneWolf, Common Sense, End Violence Now, Dr Gonzo, Blakk, GTS, and many others who care about thier hoods and the people in them.

The only way to solve the problem is to catch the real criminals, and educate the youth.

God Bless.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 25th, 2005, 10:49 am

I just hope you were honest about liking the dropkick murphys and being a conservative! :D

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 25th, 2005, 11:49 am

MICK wrote:^ Thanks brother.

I hate seeing kids who throw their lives away, but when it comes to murder or sexual assaults, I have no sympathy.

Its good to see guys like yourself, LoneWolf, Common Sense, End Violence Now, Dr Gonzo, Blakk, GTS, and many others who care about thier hoods and the people in them.

The only way to solve the problem is to catch the real criminals, and educate the youth.

God Bless.
Que Ondas Micklo, so you got my profile on your folder as well?
You the one making the inquiries with my employer?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 25th, 2005, 11:53 am

Was 'mick' behind that whole Panik thing too, I wonder?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 25th, 2005, 12:01 pm

well mick, since its been your job to come here and lie for about a year and make 1500 posts, how did you get your job? i mean if your paid to do that, howd you get your job? i would love to do what you do all day. sit around and make personalities on the computer all day, that would be great. so can you tell us the path that took you to your carrear, because i'd love to find out. unless your lying about this too.