Hey Mick

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:23 pm

UGGER wrote:Sorry to burst everybody's bubble, but I have to go with Mick on this one.
I read an article about a NSA operation just like the one Mick described, and read about a number of drug arrests made in Buffalo, NY that the operation tagged -- did you have anything to do with this one Mick?

I think the article said something about contracting work like that out to private security companies, so he probably is not an "employee" of the gov't, but rather a contractor.
NO I DIDNT BUT THANKS. WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:24 pm

truthsayer wrote:
UGGER wrote:Sorry to burst everybody's bubble, but I have to go with Mick on this one.
I read an article about a NSA operation just like the one Mick described, and read about a number of drug arrests made in Buffalo, NY that the operation tagged -- did you have anything to do with this one Mick?

I think the article said something about contracting work like that out to private security companies, so he probably is not an "employee" of the gov't, but rather a contractor.
LOL @ UGGER - MICK's new profile.

i thought he said his checks said NSA on them!

yet another exposure.

hey mick, in case you havent figured it out, i got the mods watching you, and i know when the same ip is ued to create another account

keep trying man.
HAHAHA. GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! I DONT NEED OTHER PROFILES TO BACK ME UP. HAHAHA. GET REAL.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:25 pm

underdog wrote:Wow Ugger! zero posts and you show up here for the very first time ever to come in here and defend Mick! That's uncommonly kind of you. Still, I am not willing to write you off that fast. Could you please let me know where you saw that article? I would love to read about it!

Oh sorry. I wrote Ugger, instead of UGGER. I didn't notice right away that your name is ALL CAPS. Damn, who is it that also does that? What was his name??? Oh and where did MICK go?
LOL.

this is getting fun.

MICK, come on man, we can all be cool. you know what you have to do. i posted it earlier.

just do it, before this starts affecting your sleeping- coming up with new lies and all.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:25 pm

truthsayer wrote:

yet another exposure.

hey mick, in case you havent figured it out, i got the mods watching you, and i know when the same ip is ued to create another account

keep trying man.
WOW YOU'VE GOT NO LIFE.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:27 pm

YOU TOOK A COMPUTER COURSE IN THE MARINES HUH?

EVER HEARD OF DRONE IP'S?

GODDAMN, YOU THINK I OPERATE FROM MY HOME IP?

HAHAHAHHAA.

GO AHEAD, PULL IT UP. AND YOU'VE GOT MODS WATCHING ME?

HAHAHA

MODS ARE JUST REGULAR MEMBER DUMBSG*T. I USED TO BE ONE IN THE WHITE GANGS SECTION!

HAHAHAHAHA.

THATS FUNNY AS HELL!

UGGER

Unread post by UGGER » November 1st, 2005, 11:29 pm

"NO I DIDNT BUT THANKS. WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?"

I believe it was a few months ago... read about it in the newspaper, so I don't have a link.

I did a rotation when I was in the Air Force doing monitoring (not for civilian stuff), but I went through the same training program as the civilian guys -- Ft. Billup outside Denver, CO. When did you go through there, Mick... maybe we crossed paths?

Don't listent to these schmucks, you are doing good work....

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:29 pm

truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:you're right bro, i know nothign of surviving - take a look at my SRB- two navy achievement medals, a navy commendation medal, and a combat V- if you even know what that is.

and i used to live in bloomington,il. used to go to chicago all the time - used to stay at the blackstone hotel. who gives a shit mick, that is the point you are not understanding.

it's not where you're from, it's where you're going. it's not the past, but what you learned from the past.

you saying i wouldnt have lasted without a mommy and in your tough, potato-eating hood is like me saying you would not last in a combat situation.

of course, you keep proving me right by your immaturity and sociopathic rants.....

mick, what do you really do for a living?
OOOH! HE SURVIVED THE NAVY!!

AND BLOOMINGTON ILL!!!

MY POINT EXACTLY.
further evidence that you dont know shit about the military, and werent in the marine corps, otherwise you would know that the navy achievement and navy comm are the two highest awards you can receive as an elisted member of the marines.

jeesh, i didnt even have to say anything there, you just flat out busted yourself.

keep up the good work.
SURE THE NAVY IS TOUGH, BUT IM TALKING ABOUT AN ENTIRE YOUTH OF STRUGGLE. NOT A FOUR YEAR SERVE IN THE NAVY DUMBASS.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:29 pm

MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:

yet another exposure.

keep trying man.
WOW YOU'VE GOT NO LIFE.
come on mick, you're checks say NSA on them, right? not department of defense? if so, you;re the only one.

oh and i was serious about the ip thing. dont make me post your real name, isp, address and telephone number on here - that will not be pleasant for you.

and im sure there's one or two REAL ganagsters on here that would love to take a shot at someone claiming to be befriending people only to bust them.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

GO FOR IT ASSH*LE!

HAHAHHAA.!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:31 pm

AND NO THE CHECKS DONT SAY NSA ON THEM DUMBASS.

I MEANT I WORK FOR NSA.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:31 pm

YOU GOT MY NAME AND ADDRESS!?

POST IT YOU LIAR!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:32 pm

YOU MAY HAVE A NAME & ADDRESS, BUT NOT MINE!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:32 pm

COME ON NEEDLE DICK, WHAT YOU GOT?

YOU HAVE SOMETHIN, THEN POST IT!

underdog

Unread post by underdog » November 1st, 2005, 11:33 pm

That's okay UGGER, I am a member at a few database sites that archive newspaper articles. See, research is mostly what I do for a living. Just give me the name of the paper, and I can find the article very easily.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:34 pm

mick,

you are using the wrong terminology fro what you are trying to say you are doing. 'drone ip's are for clustering load-balancing networks.

you mean anonymous ip? proxy? what?

and just so you know, your anonymous proxy or ip always gets traced back to one thing - your NIC card. which has a unique MAC address that's easily traced.

trust me - you dont want to battle wits with me in this field either, im a BSIT/MCSE?CCNP.

you'll get your ass handed to you...again.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:34 pm

MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:
MICK wrote:
truthsayer wrote:you're right bro, i know nothign of surviving - take a look at my SRB- two navy achievement medals, a navy commendation medal, and a combat V- if you even know what that is.

and i used to live in bloomington,il. used to go to chicago all the time - used to stay at the blackstone hotel. who gives a shit mick, that is the point you are not understanding.

it's not where you're from, it's where you're going. it's not the past, but what you learned from the past.

you saying i wouldnt have lasted without a mommy and in your tough, potato-eating hood is like me saying you would not last in a combat situation.

of course, you keep proving me right by your immaturity and sociopathic rants.....

mick, what do you really do for a living?
OOOH! HE SURVIVED THE NAVY!!

AND BLOOMINGTON ILL!!!

MY POINT EXACTLY.
further evidence that you dont know shit about the military, and werent in the marine corps, otherwise you would know that the navy achievement and navy comm are the two highest awards you can receive as an elisted member of the marines.

jeesh, i didnt even have to say anything there, you just flat out busted yourself.

keep up the good work.
SURE THE NAVY IS TOUGH, BUT IM TALKING ABOUT AN ENTIRE YOUTH OF STRUGGLE. NOT A FOUR YEAR SERVE IN THE NAVY DUMBASS.
once again, i was not in the navy, dumbass.

UGGER

Unread post by UGGER » November 1st, 2005, 11:36 pm

"NO I DIDNT BUT THANKS. WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?"

I believe it was a few months ago... read about it in the newspaper, so I don't have a link.

I did a rotation when I was in the Air Force doing monitoring (not for civilian stuff), but I went through the same training program as the civilian guys -- Ft. Billup outside Denver, CO. When did you go through there, Mick... maybe we crossed paths?

Just saw you were in the USMC... 3rd Div?

underdog

Unread post by underdog » November 1st, 2005, 11:40 pm

UGGER? Could you please let me know which paper it was? Even the city you are in would let me find it easily enough, if I know that much content. Finding this article you are speaking of would greatly help out the credability of MICK, and I am sure I can find it if I can just narrow it down a little bit...

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:41 pm

UGGER wrote:"NO I DIDNT BUT THANKS. WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?"

Just saw you were in the USMC... 3rd Div?
lol @ mick having a conversation with himself.

mick wasnt in 3rd mardiv, they are out of japan, not 'san diego county' where mick supposedly was....

maybe he meant 3rd marines? nope, that's kaneohe bay, hawaii.

keep trying bro. you'll get it right soon.

UGGER

Unread post by UGGER » November 1st, 2005, 11:44 pm

whatever, i don't know anything about the marines, but he seems to know what he is talking about.

Mick, did you do your NSA training in CO or in MD? I went through the CO training facility when I was in the air force

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:44 pm

underdog wrote:UGGER? Could you please let me know which paper it was? Even the city you are in would let me find it easily enough, if I know that much content. Finding this article you are speaking of would greatly help out the credability of MICK, and I am sure I can find it if I can just narrow it down a little bit...
yes! help the underdog out.

i, too am greatly concerned with mick's credibility.

mick, we're here for you bro.

UGGER

Unread post by UGGER » November 1st, 2005, 11:45 pm

looks like he's gone

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:46 pm

UGGER wrote:whatever, i don't know anything about the marines, but he seems to know what he is talking about.
LMAO!!!!

good one mick, way to pat yourself on the back.

i think EVERYONE will agree mick i the last person on this forum to 'know what he is talking about'

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:47 pm

UGGER wrote:looks like he's gone
just log back in as him, come on man, dont spoil my fun just yet

underdog

Unread post by underdog » November 1st, 2005, 11:49 pm

Still, it would be of great help if you could provide me with that info UGGER. He may be gone, but he will be back, if it is his job to be on these sites 8 hours per day...

Where were you when you read that article? Lexus-Nexus will almost surely have it if it was just a few months old. Still, it can be found if it is even older. I just would like to narrow it down a bit. I am searching for it right now, but narrowing down the area will make it so much easier.

UGGER

Unread post by UGGER » November 1st, 2005, 11:49 pm

lol - just because I made one post in his favor?

UGGER

Unread post by UGGER » November 1st, 2005, 11:51 pm

I did not read it on lexus-nexus - I read it on a hard copy. I dont even know what lexus-nexus is.

underdog

Unread post by underdog » November 1st, 2005, 11:53 pm

Actually I think it was because you made your OJNLY post ever in his favour, but nonetheless... Can you not see my posts? You believe him, so help me out! We could shut truthsayer down if you would give me the info I am asking for. I KNOW I can find the article if you narrow it down for me. Like I said, it is what I do!

UGGER

Unread post by UGGER » November 1st, 2005, 11:54 pm

"Actually I think it was because you made your OJNLY post ever in his favour, but nonetheless"

I was talking to truthsayer.... hey, you only have a couple posts, too...

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 11:56 pm

underdog wrote:Actually I think it was because you made your OJNLY post ever in his favour, but nonetheless... Can you not see my posts? You believe him, so help me out! We could shut truthsayer down if you would give me the info I am asking for. I KNOW I can find the article if you narrow it down for me. Like I said, it is what I do!
LOL @ shutting me down.

i go to fill my crown and coke and mick is gone? how sad.

underdog

Unread post by underdog » November 1st, 2005, 11:56 pm

Well, it is one of many databases that archive news articles. It doesn't really matter where you read it, it all ends up in one archive or another. Rerally, with the subject alone I should be able to find the article you are speaking of, but since it isn't coming up, I need to narrow the search down a bit. Location would be a huge help...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 1st, 2005, 11:58 pm

^1691 POST OF STRAIGHT BULLS!@#!!! :arrow: