race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by GIBBY » December 9th, 2003, 10:34 am

samdoobie wrote:keeping on the subject, does anyone know about the beef with WS Mexikan Klan and the 42gc's, 43gc's and the AGC's. I heard they were going at it hard for a minute and my carnals friend lives in MKN hood and they are always riding on Harpy's and the crips. Anyone familiar with this beef?


I think Big Listo de ATC would probally know a little about that beef. I beleive some of the black vatos who were from from ATC turned into the 42/43gc . I know MKN and ATC are enemigas so maybe it steems from that or just close proximity beef. Hopefully Big Listo can expound. Alrato.Paz

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2003, 11:27 am

MEXICAN KLAN USE TO BE A FOOTBALL TEAM THEY WAS MORE ON THE WEST SIDE OF KING BLVD BUT SEEMS THEY STARTED AN E\S CLIKA ITS WHEN THE BEEF WITH THE GC STARTED THEIR E\S TOOK OVER PART OF BARIO MOJADOS AND START PUSHING SOUTH ON THE 48 GC AND EXPANDING NORTH ON THEM 42 43 GC

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by E`S`T » December 9th, 2003, 2:50 pm

yea I know they(MKN) have the Crazy Gangsters, Nightowls, Los Traviesos and I think that's it. But according to this hyna that lives in their hood, there name has been ringing on the calles.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » December 9th, 2003, 10:25 pm

Well homies BG Casper got it right. MKN claims ES and WS. The ES is where all that beef is at. That is also were their hood is actually at. On the WS they have no actual hood. They have about two houses on Denker off of King but thats my hood. They've actually been their for a long time but it isn't their hood. As much as I dont like them, I aint going to lie, they do have some ridaz, but then again..lol. They have 4 clicks~ Crazy Gangsters and NIghtowls on the ES. I think Los Traviesos are a ES click but they claim to be on the WS along with the Dukes click which they tried to start up in the hood. I also doubt they've put in work on HPS in a long time.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by GIBBY » December 10th, 2003, 3:35 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Well homies BG Casper got it right. MKN claims ES and WS. The ES is where all that beef is at. That is also were their hood is actually at. On the WS they have no actual hood. They have about two houses on Denker off of King but thats my hood. They've actually been their for a long time but it isn't their hood. As much as I dont like them, I aint going to lie, they do have some ridaz, but then again..lol. They have 4 clicks~ Crazy Gangsters and NIghtowls on the ES. I think Los Traviesos are a ES click but they claim to be on the WS along with the Dukes click which they tried to start up in the hood. I also doubt they've put in work on HPS in a long time.


QVole Listo. What happened to the black vatos who were part of ATC in the old days? I thought they became crips? Alrato. Paz

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » December 12th, 2003, 12:16 am

Sup homie, Ya the black homies did turn crip but not 42,43 or 48GC. They turned Rollin 30 Harlem Crips.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by E`S`T » December 12th, 2003, 10:59 am

bigg listo, i know you ain't from mkn and probablly get annoyed answering all their questions..lol, but I was wondering if they(MKN) put it down on the 43gc's, 42gc's, 53agc's? According to (well lets not say names) he acts as if they be bustin on the crips.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Invincible » December 12th, 2003, 6:24 pm

In other words if you live in a crappy neighboorhood, you must be Black or Mexican. You are a dumbsh!t. I guess you've never been to South Philly or Frankford and Allegheny. Sorry if those names don't mean anything to you, that's just the city I know the best.

I guess if you're white you must live in Suburbia? Yep we have all of these cities in the U.S., and no white people live in them. It's quite amazing.

You're from Detroit, eh? Where the real white gangsters are at. For shizzle.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » December 12th, 2003, 10:14 pm

Dont trip Sam,lol. Well dogg Im sure the ES.MKN's do ride on the 42/43GC's, 48GC's and AGC's put I also know all thoughs fools ride back on MKN. As for the WS.MKN's thoughs fools dont ride on HPS no more, atleast I havent heard anything lately.They might go put in work on the ES.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Invincible » December 15th, 2003, 2:02 pm

here's a statistics I just found:

Hispanics make up almost half of the documented gang members at 47% with White or Caucasians next at 29%.


this one is from los angeles county:
In LA County, the highest number of gun deaths in 2000 by race were Latinos (473), followed by African Americans (341) and Caucasians (305)


sexual as$ault
The majority of victims (80%) and offenders (71%) were Caucasian.

Intraracial assaults were the most common. Caucasians assaulted Caucasians 87.8% of the time.


In November of last year Attorney General Ashcroft remarked that these reports show "American Indians are victims of violent crime at rates more than twice the national average - far exceeding any other ethnic group in the country." (4) Nearly one out of every four Native Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 is a victim of a violent crime - the highest per capita rate of violence of any racial group considered by age. (5) This accounts for nearly 10 percent of the violent crimes prosecuted by the Justice Department. (6) Indians fall victim to violent crime at about two times the rate of African Americans, two and one-half times that sustained by Caucasians, and four and one-half times that experienced by Asian Americans. (7)


Here is a crime report based on gender, race etc. (for year 2001) I found:
[url]http://www.personal-selfdefense-online.com/crime.htm[/url]

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by wcrockets » December 15th, 2003, 5:26 pm

Invincible: This thread is about blacks vs mexicans. Please stay on topic in here.

You can, of course, start a new thread dedicated to whatever you are driving at. I'm not sure what that is yet as you have not clearly stated a position.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: September 10th, 2003, 4:53 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by wattscrackin » December 15th, 2003, 11:53 pm

by race were Latinos (473), followed by African Americans (341)

now take into account the population of blacks in los angeles county, probly about 10%, and the latino population probly about 80%, and u can see that blacks r very disproportionaly killing each other off.........this is the whole los angeles county, if the statistics were shown of south central los angeles and compton they would even be a higher rate of african american violence per capita

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by wcrockets » December 16th, 2003, 12:09 pm

Yes I agree with that. Mr. Alonso was telling us about that as well.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: December 25th, 2003, 5:20 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Cheeks » January 19th, 2004, 12:49 am

I have time to speak on this ridiculous war. In Lakewood, the HG's are warring with members from the K4K a lot, reason's why are:

1. They're black.
2. They're close to HG. (Turf-wise)
3. They pick fights with anyone.

But overall, I'd have to say the Black v. Mexican "war" is starting to grow. I'd say right now it's a Skirmish about to explode into something major. When you look at it, you'll find it's silly, but if you're in the skirmishes, battles, than you're going to follow that unless you have better things to do with yourself. In Artesia High, the HG's are fighting with the Blacks. My two main friends from Artesia High are Kaution, and Young Spinna. They both are from Down Low Crips, or Down Low Pimps. Even though their hood is falling apart, you can never count them, or any black gang out for that matter. Because K4K isn't cool with Lows and bloods in Artesia high, we don't really get involved. But a few homies from the hood come down and protect my homie's Kaution and Spinna, because they're cool with the moms and pops. Example, Greedy Loco from the hood is coo with Pee Wee, an OG from Rollin 20s Crips. Pee Wee lives right across from me. So, GG (Greedy Loco) and other homies go to that school and fight battles with HG. And because we're cool with the Artesia Gang, we often win. But HG are somewhat violent, and they do come in large groups. Often, they might even shoot at the school, or cause riots. But if you catch an HG slippin' it's rare he'll take fade one on one. That's why Non-gang bangers who go to the school tolerate their wanting to jump people. But there's always a retaliation. I doubt that HG will ever overcome their hate for the Black race, but I don't doubt that the War will takes over hundreds of lives.. and I hope it isn't one of my friends. Respect and love to all of you who posted in this thread, or cared to read my message. Peace.

chris22
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:50 am
Location: philly

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by chris22 » January 21st, 2004, 5:46 pm

Invincible wrote:In other words if you live in a crappy neighboorhood, you must be Black or Mexican. You are a dumbsh!t. I guess you've never been to South Philly or Frankford and Allegheny. Sorry if those names don't mean anything to you, that's just the city I know the best.

I guess if you're white you must live in Suburbia? Yep we have all of these cities in the U.S., and no white people live in them. It's quite amazing.

You're from Detroit, eh? Where the real white gangsters are at. For shizzle.
yo i'm from philly too. those white boys in kenzo and alleghany will mess you up for real. west kenzo is more rican now tho. those italians in south philly are crazy too. theres some white ghetto hoods in fishtown, hunting park, mount airy and olney too. and ambler is like a white burb ghetto. its surrounded by rich hoods and ambler is just straight ghetto bul.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 12:41 pm

us black will lose period

we dont stick together
and we getin soft

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 9:34 pm
Location: ROCKFORD

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Dreamer » January 31st, 2004, 1:11 pm

HEY VATOS LET ME JUST SAY US MEXICANS ARE THE BEST BC WE GET BACKED UP BY OUR LATINO BROTHERS,NO TE METAS CON NOSOTROS,PINCHE MAYATES.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by E`S`T » February 1st, 2004, 1:22 pm

mangler its not the HISPANIC FAMILY VALUE SYSTEM, its the younger generations. Again if none of you have ever been to jail, then how are you gonna speak on it? There is no alliance with whites in jail. Period! Ese's in the joint have a working relationship with them. Not to long ago, ese's and white boyz were goin at it cause some ese's rat packed some snitch. And you quoteing ice cube who keeps his ass in hiding and ain't never banged on the street?..lol..homie you need more substance then that. There are a lot of Chicanos/Hispanics/Ese's/Mexicans that are cool with the brothers. But then you have people like stone talking shyt about spilling beans on the street, what do you think is gonna be me or someone elses reaction? Like I said before, if you know that ese's are racists and you know it is MAINLY towards black gangs, then why join a gang? It's simple, don't get involved. There are plenty of good, hard working Latinos in the Los that have respect for everyone, no matter what color. Anyways homeboy, alrato...

InterestedGuy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: December 2nd, 2003, 11:20 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by InterestedGuy » February 1st, 2004, 7:06 pm

I'm seeing a lot of posts here with accusations and animosities on all sides, especially on this controversial subject matter. A common attack here seems to be that all Mexican American gangsters/Latino's are racists, and another discussion point is their alliance with the Aryan Brotherhood in the pen.

First of all, this alliance or working relationship as some would call it, has existed for DECADES since the early 70's, longer than some of the young G's of today have been alive. Yet why is it that there were no widespread incidents of racial hatred and animosities amongst Black and Latino gangs on the streets of L.A. until the 90's?

And someone else posted about the Northern Latino gangs and Blacks, what about them? The relationship between Blacks and Latino's on the streets of Northern California and parts of Central California (and back up to the North) are much tighter than between Whites and Southern Latino's in L.A. These Northern Latino's share the same bloodline and ancestry as Southern Latino's, so right there this generalization that all Mexican American's or gang members are racist is bunk. Also, there are plenty of people like stateraised that are not racist yet are SUR til they die, there are plenty of surenos that get along with other different gangs. I'm sure there are plenty of racist gangsters that are black, white, asian, etc. It's not exclusive to one group or people.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by TheReal » February 2nd, 2004, 9:37 am

This is in response to sondoobie, and the guy above me:

-mangler its not the HISPANIC FAMILY VALUE SYSTEM, its the younger generations.

*Man that's bullshyt, MOST MEXICANS ARE RACIST, AND THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN BLACKS, AND YOU KNOW THIS!! Fools like you pacify the black community into thinking that most mexicans aren't racist (or latently racist, or potentially racist) just so that you can put black folks to sleep, in regards to many of your own brethren!! As I said before, mexican racists are no different than white supremacists, BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS AND THEIR DEALINGS WITH BLACK PEOPLE, AS WELL AS THEIR DESIRE TO DESTROY, OR AT THE VERY LEAST CONTAIN BLACK PEOPLE! IN THE END THEYARE ONE AND THE SAME!!

Try pulling the wool over someone else's eyes fool, because my eyes are wide opened!!

-Again if none of you have ever been to jail, then how are you gonna speak on it?

*Well I can speak on it!!!

-There is no alliance with whites in jail. Period!

*Again, you're just like the lying spanish conquistador, whose lying blood you are full of!!!! You know damn well that this is a lie!!! MEXICANS DO HAVE ALLIANCES WITH THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD, AND OTHER WHITE SUPREMACIST ORGANIZATIONS!!! Man who do you think you're fooling????

-Ese's in the joint have a working relationship with them.

*Well hell!!! What do you think that is? AN ALLIANCE!!! As I said before, the fact that you fools have an alliance with those devils, tell me as much as I need to know about racist mexicans, and their white supremacist mentalities!! You have plenty of your own people complain about how white folks favor black people over any other non-black, or white person, when in reality your people and white folks are kindred spirits.

Folks like you don't really believe that whites favor blacks over mexicans, but what gets your craw is the fact that black people have obtained a semblance of success, due to their blood, sweat, and tears, and that anything that blacks have attained-regardless of whether they deserve it or not-or any largesse that they receive from the white man, you feel really ought to go towards mexicans! Why? Because your people feel that blacks don't deserve anything, for the simple fact that they are black, therefore at the bottom of the racial hierarchy! And your people also feel that whites ought to favor you, because of that very fact, in addition to your two groups being kindred spirits!!

As I said before on many occasions-BLACKS OUGHTN'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT A DAMN THING IN REGARDS TO MEXICANS PLIGHT AND STRUGGLES, SEEING AS HOW MEXICANS COLLECTIVELY HATE BLACK PEOPLE! Not even mentioning the fact that they have alliances with armenian gangs, white supremacists and neo-nazis! Right there it tells me that whites and mexicans grievances with one another is tantamount to a mere interfamily squabble, and that black people ought to view and perceive the mexican, the same way they would a white racist devil!

-Not to long ago, ese's and white boyz were goin at it cause some ese's rat packed some snitch.

*Again, interfamily squabble. FOOL, YOUR PEOPLE AND THE "white boyz" been allied with one another for over the past thirty years!!! You can't pick several incidences where your people had skirmishes with some "white boyz", and compare it to the BATTLES AND WARS, that you ese's and those "white boyz", have inflicted upon the black population!!!

You see, many of you fools are always trying to make everything relative, and compare the evil that you racist mexican devils, and your brothers-the white racist devils-do, with what blacks do, or would do!!! First of all, many blacks, even those who live amidst you racist mexican, fork-tongued devils, still are in a state of shock that your own people have such vehement hatred for them, despite the venom that your people are constantly spewing their way!!! Many of them (blacks) have been brainwashed into thinking that mexicans are really cool, but they've just been deceived and exploited by the system, to attack their minority brother man (black folks), instead of the other man (white folks).

Oh but how wrong black folks are!! The truth of the matter is, that mexicans collectively (not individually) are like fifth column moles, who when it's to their advantage, ingratiate themselves within the black community, even having a couple of black homies!! Many of them will even down the "system" and its' racist proclivities!! However, these same fools, when it's to their advantage-particularly when they have the numbers, or when it's feasible-align themselves with white supremacists, and other racist white devils-AT THE DROP OF A HAT!!

-And you quoteing ice cube who keeps his ass in hiding and ain't never banged on the street?..lol..homie you need more substance then that.

*This is a red herring and filibuster argument fool!! AND YOU KNOW THIS!

-There are a lot of Chicanos/Hispanics/Ese's/Mexicans that are cool with the brothers.

*I agree! Likewise you have a lot of white folks "cool with the brothers", however, it doesn't take away, nor detract from the fact that the amidst the white population, and the mexican population, are racists that are hell-bent on black folks destruction!! In a lot of ways mexicans that are cool with black people, can be black folks worst enemy, in the sense that it anesthesize, and pacify black folks into thinking critically about the racism that mexicans harbor towards black people, and how it truly comes to play, in the broader scheme of things!!

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a black person having a mexican friend, however, mexicans who are friends of black people, either 1) downplay the very true racist feelings that many of their own people harbor towards black people; and 2) never hold their own people, nor criticize their own people in regards to their racism towards black people! YOU KNOW WHY? Because many mexicans (not all), even those who claim non-racist status, view mexican hatred and discrimination against black people as a necessary evil and virtue, that is needed, in order to fully attain MEXICAN/CHICANO DOMINATION!!!

In other words, they may be latently racist, potentially racist, or not racist at all, but they're looking at the bigger picture, particularly if they have aztlanista tendencies!!! So yeah, some mexicans may have individual love for some black homies, and may even personally give their lives for their INDIVIDUAL black homies, BUT IT STILL WOULDN'T COMPEL THEM TO ATTACK AND CRITIQUE THEIR OWN PEOPLE'S RACISM, AND HOW IT SUBSEQUENTLY MANIFESTS ITSELF-IN REGARDS TO BLACK PEOPLE!!!

-But then you have people like stone talking shyt about spilling beans on the street, what do you think is gonna be me or someone elses reaction?

*First off, I disagree with stone's statement, secondly, in a lot of ways it doesn't matter about the "reaction"! Why? Because racist mexicans are going to, and were going to hate black people, regardless of any statements put forth by stone-whether it be good, or bad! Many mexicans, when it comes to black folks-ARE HATERS WITHOUT A CAUSE!!!

-Like I said before, if you know that ese's are racists and you know it is MAINLY towards black gangs, then why join a gang? It's simple, don't get involved.

*MAN YOU ARE ONE CRAFTY DEVIL ARE YOU!!!!! Black folks have a right to form and join gangs (not that they ought to) just like the next man, or woman!! Black people ought to have the self-determination, and a sense of their own peoplehood, when it comes to determining their gang status!! What it is devil, is that you want black folks under the feet of mexicans!! Mexicans are always trying to thwart, destroy and contain black masculinity, because they want to be top dogs!!!

That's why many of your people perform rap music, and other genres of black music; listen to black music, walk black, talk black, utilize black gestures and mannerisms!!! That's another reason why many of your own people bytch and moan about how the media is only focusing in on black folks, when it comes to street culture, BECAUSE YOU FOOLS WANT TO BE VIEWED AND BAD_SSES TOO!!!!

Truth be told, that's one of the reasons why mexican gangs are targeting black folks wantonly (even those that aren't in gangs), just because you're trying to uproot and destroy any remembrance, or semblance of black masculine bodies, whose cultural flow, and flavor, MANY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE MIMIC, COPY AND APPROPRIATE!! You see, you want to, just like your racist spanish ancestors, destroy and contain black folks, so that they won't be constant reminders to yourself and to the world, where much of your masculine flavor comes from!!! It's all about ego and machismo!!!

Black gangs, though in many ways are negative, and inappropriate, is a representative to many of you fools, as the last bastion of black unity and masculinity: something your people is trying to eradicate. That's why when you tell young black men not to join gangs, YOU HAVE ANOTHER MOTIVE WHICH IS EVIL AND SUBVERSIVE!! You're not really concerned about black lives, rather you want them out of the gangs, so that it will lead to mexican/chicano domination, far more easily!!!

Devils like you don't want black folks organized, and you fear the capability that a black gang can attain, once they focus more so on positive objectives!! You don't want black gangs to invoke revolutionary initiatives, and unite, while forming defense organizations against hostile mexicans and white people-SIMILAR TO THE PANTHERS!!!

What your proposing is tantamount to a white person telling black folks to just be "good niggers", and not be so radical, or out there, and the good ol' boys (white racists) may not target you as harshly!! Just stay in your place, eat your grits and chicken wings, and everything will be fine!!!!

Like hell it is, and just as blacks had to battle issues of racism and oppression in the 20th century as a minority, we likewise have to do so in the 21st century!! Just now, we have to expand the definition of a non-black oppressor, and not only look at the white man, but at mexicans, or hispanics in general with a white supremacist/amerindian/hispanidad agenda!

-There are plenty of good, hard working Latinos in the Los that have respect for everyone, no matter what color. Anyways homeboy, alrato

*These folks are becoming few and far between, even those that are hardworkers!

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by wcrockets » February 2nd, 2004, 10:28 am

The Real. Your message seems to indicate that everyone must join the Black's in banging against the Mexicans and Whites (including Whites and Mexicans) or keep their heads down while you bang on the racist minority (ie your enemies) that exist in all other races besides your own. Do you subscribe the same words of hate to Black racists that you do to racists of other races? Do you admit that all Black suffering is not entirely (directly or indirectly) a result of other races but rather simply part of the human suffering that all humanity endures? Do you understand that tribes in Africa thousands of years ago banged on each other and never saw a person who was not Black that this human condition of people fighting one another is not a racial one at it's root but when faced with a choice most people simply group together according to people group?

Honestly, I think I have the best that can be had in this life. My Black, Brown, and White brothers and sisters live in peace with me each of us helping and putting the needs of each other first. This is because we have been changed on the inside by the Creator and have an eternal perspective. Obviously, we are all in different stages of spiritual growth of course.

Your war will go on forever either attacking or defending according to the law of equity which states that if any side perceives an imbalance in equity it will always move to correct the imbalance.
Last edited by wcrockets on February 2nd, 2004, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 50
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 7:21 pm
Location: California

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Slim » February 2nd, 2004, 10:39 am

Damn, there are problems here. Sadly, race wars are happening all over the place. Basically, you have two impoverished groups competing for space and in some ways attention. I think everyone has a point (damn The Real you are writing books with these replies), but the only solution is for each group (Blacks & Mexicans) to find unity and peace within themselves.

Surenos & the AB (bytches) have a business relationship (alliance). Always have to my knowledge (my older homies tell me this is so). The Sa's attempted a small takeover of the streets, but they are like Blacks.....they can not all get along. Several of the older SA clicks do not listen to nor care what the SA's in the pen want done. They are for self. Besides, I think this was a reaction of fear by the SA's after the 92 uprising. You can not imagine the terror that would have occurred if all Black gangs would have united as one.

Many mexicans hate Blacks due to 1)what they see (via media coverage) in their countries before coming here, 2)we as Blacks have and continue to victimize Hispanics (jack, robbed, etc.) and that is discussed and passed on to their families, church members and friends, 3)numbers game. There have always been more Hispanics in California, but blacks due to our, aggrissiveness and fighting for Civil Rights history have always demanded power (or the opportunity for power). This numbers game has been evident for sometime. Many parts (East Side primarily) of South Central LA was majority Hispanic (60+%) as of 1999 if not earlier (just like Compton and Watts). Due to so many Hispanics being immigrants, they can not vote and can not take advantage of their numbers. Blacks have 65% of the voter electorate in CPT for example.

Subjects like this are always going to split people. Everyone is going to boost their race up over the other. I am a proud Black man that loves his race (especially sweet Black women). I do not hate anyone since hate is the result of fear. Remember that the next time you tell someone you hate them.

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 151
Joined: August 24th, 2003, 11:35 am
Location: from L.A. to the N.O.

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by jb7777 » February 2nd, 2004, 1:07 pm

Its true that a lot of mexicans have animosity toward blacks. I dont think all mexicans have all out hatred but it is more of an economic thing. We are all competing for the same thing.....blacks want what we worked and died for and never received and chicanos want their piece of the "American Dream."

As far as the la raza sh*t and all that .....thats bullsh*t...we all know that coming here in droves aint going to reclaim the southwest for Mexico...LOL

I think that there are similarities between blacks and mexicans as far as being victims of european devils...But there is a major difference that naturally makes other races admire, fear, respect, and hate us all at once. Our aggressiveness, attitude, style, creativity,athleticism, etc ...Everybody wants to be black but nobody wants to be black

As far as the mexican vs. black gangster thing....We all know that mexicans were the first to walk the walk and talk the talk... but gang bangin didnt get put on the map until the black gangster put his twist on the cholo sh*t....Not praising the lifestyle that killed many of our brothers but we put all that built up frustration and basically unleashed it like no others could.

If we did unite it would be on ....It might be heading in that direction with the red and blue line not as definitive as it used to be

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by E`S`T » February 2nd, 2004, 2:08 pm

real your a very ignorant. The younger generations have problems with blacks. AND IT IS MAINLY GANGSTERS!!! You have no substance or proof that older generations have hatred. Alot of people on this site have family from MEXICO and they are not racist. Not one person in my family is a racist. Evrybody wants to point the finger in the direction of the Chicano community but lets take a look back to the early 90's when shyt was jumping off at Gardena high, Leuzinger, Locke, etc. Blacks were starting shyt and everyone looked past it and moved on. But now, since ese's have the upper hand, now everyone wants to point fingers. And for you to post ignorant, stereo typical shyt about Hispanic families, boy whats wrong with you? You being in the military should know that there are plenty of good Mexicans out there. Are your rambling just makes you look even more stupid.

Representando
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: December 30th, 2003, 12:56 am
Location: Texas

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Representando » February 3rd, 2004, 12:59 am

I think all racist Mexicans are good its just that there is something that makes some Mexicans hate blacks wheter it be media/streetlife or whatever all Mexicans including racist Mexicans are good.

Also my response to someone who said that everyone wants to be black because of their athletic abilities/music etc. If you didn't notice Mexicans are very good athletes we Mexicans have very good boxers,runners, martial artists, soccer teams, baseball teams etc etc. Also yes we may like rap and hip hop music but we always stay true to our music. Id rather hear a cd from Los Tigres Del Norte than 50cent. I've never met a fellow Mexican who would rather be black but if I ever do i'll punch him in the face because he should stay true to what he is and his culture.

User avatar
BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 161
Joined: July 11th, 2003, 5:21 pm
Location: ES FRESNO
Contact:

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 3rd, 2004, 7:22 am

Dreamer wrote:HEY VATOS LET ME JUST SAY US MEXICANS ARE THE BEST BC WE GET BACKED UP BY OUR LATINO BROTHERS,NO TE METAS CON NOSOTROS,PINCHE MAYATES.
Lil buster you need to go on with that racist shit....net bangin coward.

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by wcrockets » February 3rd, 2004, 10:08 am

I think sometimes the younger Mexicans have too much pride. I'm not talking about pride in their culture or anything like that. I'm talking about the kind of pride that get's in the way of personal growth. And you can see this at the low and high end of the economic spectrum. The other day I was getting a trim at the barbershop talking to a Mexican about the testing standards the Bush administration has put in place for high schoolers to graduate (and move on to the next grade). He was like 100% for it and said "screw the weak."

I said well have you considered the consequences of the action and then compensate for them. I explained how the numbers of teenagers finding themselves on the sidewalk in the middle of the day, dropouts, will lead to a real surge in gang membership. I explained how society needs to compensate for that by opening up vocational schools with good counseling programs to guide these young people into the Blue Collar working class becoming mechanics, repair techs, etc.. and how many of them would become small business and property owners. I insisted you don't do one without the other.

But his fierce pride wouldn't allow him to backtrack and admit he hadn't thought his position thru and that was the end of the discussion.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by E`S`T » February 3rd, 2004, 10:18 am

wcrockets, homie I agree with you 113% but there are programs like that in place. In the Harbor Area, Dr.Saks in San Pedro will remove gang tattos for free.(I don't know if he still does it but back in my day, he did) Harbor Occupation has plenty of vocation trades on their menu. Low income people can go to school for free if they choose(financial aid) My sister works in Torrance with troubled youth from all over the Los. From Cambodians in Long Beach, Pinoys from Carson, Ese's from all over, Blacks from all over, etc. They pick them up in some of the worst places in L.A County and do alot for these kids. But how long can you baby them? Alot of these youngsters are one foot in, one foot out) CA has one of the worst school systems in the nation and it is only going to get worse if they (government) continue to baby and pamper these young knuckle heads. I honestly think that it is good for the schools to have higher standards. Right now there are plenty of oppurtunities for young Americans to go out and succeed, it's just a matter of wanting to or not. Peace, homeboy...

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 151
Joined: August 24th, 2003, 11:35 am
Location: from L.A. to the N.O.

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by jb7777 » February 3rd, 2004, 10:39 am

The problem with this blacks vs Mexicans thing is that it is often created by the majority white media as a diversion because in the next decade Mexicans will be the majority and definitely want to have that representation that whites will be reluctant to give up. People have to understand that L.A. has taken over as the leading city as far as amount of immigrants per year...right now its latino, russian,and,asian...in the future it might be hatians,arabs,or brazillians...I'm saying that the demographics in the area changes in a major way every 20 years in the city so everybody will have to get used to it...

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by wcrockets » February 3rd, 2004, 10:55 am

Good post Sam and I agree with you. I just want to make sure we keep the programs in place (even expand them as the numbers of kids being dropped from High School because of the new testing program increases). You can't have a nation of elitists. It won't ever happen and ignoring that will lead to big problems. Remember I'm projecting a measurable increase of high school dropouts in the future as a result of today's policy.

One foot in and one foot out doesn't bother me as the older they get the one's with one foot in tend to settle down. Peace.

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by wcrockets » February 3rd, 2004, 10:57 am

jb7777 wrote:The problem with this blacks vs Mexicans thing is that it is often created by the majority white media as a diversion because in the next decade Mexicans will be the majority and definitely want to have that representation that whites will be reluctant to give up. People have to understand that L.A. has taken over as the leading city as far as amount of immigrants per year...right now its latino, russian,and,asian...in the future it might be hatians,arabs,or brazillians...I'm saying that the demographics in the area changes in a major way every 20 years in the city so everybody will have to get used to it...


You're right. I wonder if there will be backlash(s) and what form they will take.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by TheReal » February 3rd, 2004, 10:59 am

In response to Slim:

-Many mexicans hate Blacks due to 1)what they see (via media coverage) in their countries before coming here,

*That's true in large part, however, that doesn't tell the whole story, whereas the information that I've posted, completes what you're saying here.

-2)we as Blacks have and continue to victimize Hispanics (jack, robbed, etc.) and that is discussed and passed on to their families, church members and friends,

*As I said before in a prior post: BLACKS ARE NO ANGELS!! (Or was that on another website?) I realize and will acknowledge the evil deeds that blacks commit freely, however, I don't believe the racism, or even the majority of racism that mexicans propagate onto blacks are due to the factors you've just outlined. I feel that the type of racism that many of them presently possess is similar to white racism, and how it can manifest itself!!

You see, much of white racism manifests itself by harming, attacking, and destroying the peace of a hated group, regardless of whether or not that group is causing you any type of harm or not!! During the days when lynching was prevalent towards blacks, during the early parts of the twentieth century, 70-80% of the prison population was white. (The black prison population began to grow during the 50's onward.) You ask me, what's the point? Well the point is that nowadays, people will use as an excuse, certain earmarks of behavior that blacks will manifest, and will conveniently use that as a justification on why they hate black people: some of it's legitimate, whereas much of it isn't! One of the behavioral traits that they will use is the criminality of black people as an excuse.

HOWEVER! During the early parts on the twentieth century (even the latter parts of the nineteenth century), when blacks were committing less crime, or let's just say, the face of crime wasn't someone who's black per se-THAT'S WHEN VIOLENCE AGAINST BLACKS BY WHITE FOLKS, WERE AT ITS' HIGHEST! I mean they use to burn down whole black communities, schools, and churches! And on many occasions, they'd do so, not because blacks were committing crimes, fighting against real or imagined oppression. NO! Rather, many of these acts were brought about due to those white people wanting to stifle and thwart, black productivity and self-determination. In other words, THOSE FOOLS WERE HATERS WITHOUT A CAUSE! Blacks didn't have the reputation, by and large, that we have today, in regards to the majority of children being born out of wedlock (in the 1900 census, 75% of black children were born in two parent households, the 30's it was 70% and by the early to mid 60's it was 60%; things began to change from 1965 onwards-but that's another topic), blacks being the majority group in prison, etc.: BUT YET WE WERE STILL HATED AND OPPRESSED!!

This isn't to say that blacks are justified in their delinquent behavior, but it does highlight how the contemporary paradigm for black hatred, is bogus (that black folks behavior, is the SOLE cause of the racism that is inflicted on them, because if you were to show a racist, someone that’s black, who’s just the opposite of how they view blacks, or would want to view blacks, THEY’D STILL HATE REGARDLESS, because that’s just what they do)! Again, I stand by my previous statements, despite how harsh, I won't give an inch.

-3)numbers game.

*This I agree with, but probably not for the same reason.

-There have always been more Hispanics in California, but blacks due to our, aggrissiveness and fighting for Civil Rights history have always demanded power (or the opportunity for power).

*Also you have to look at the fact that during the Civil Rights movements, the laws that were passed, changed discriminatory statutes on a federal level, and were all encompassing-benefiting other racial groups, and minorities. For instance, let's not forget the fact that mexicans have been fighting for their own civil rights, going back to 1845. However, despite the barriers they've broken down, the laws they helped changed, solely benefited mexicans only, and it was relegated to local municipalities, or single states. Whereas, again, the black civil rights movement encompassed all, because it changed federal laws, thereby effecting all states, as well as those states that were the last bastions of legal segregation and jim crow.

Also take into account that the "hispanic/latino" population in total, wasn't as large, in years gone by, as folks see it today. In 1862 for example, after the annexation of California, Texas, and other territories throughout the southwest increased the mexican/hispanic (actually I'm referring to mexicans, because puerto ricans, and dominicans at this time in history, wasn't even a factor) to approximately 4,000 as compared to the five million black slaves and free black folks living at that time.

Additionally, at the turn of the century, the mexican/hispanic immigration combined with high birthrates had increased the mexican/hispanic population by approximately 2,500 percent, whereas the black birth rate increased by 100%. The 1900 Census data reported a population of 100,000 mexicans/hispanics and nine million blacks. However, over the 90 years, the birthrates of the two remained relatively equal. Yet the 1990 Census showed and incredible increase in the Mexican/Hispanic population, that was growing at a rate that was nine times faster than the black population.

The reason for this is the annual immigration influx of nearly two million Mexicans and other central Americans, by both legal and illegal means. This amount to a continuous, never-ending flow of Mexicans and other central americans, into this country, all of who enter the social order at a higher rank than blacks.

Truth be told, blacks still outnumber Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and any other latino/Hispanic group, if you were to separate them into separate ethnic groups. Their majority status is largely due to the census takers, and the powers that be, lumping everyone from a Spanish, or portugese speaking country, into one category! Hell, you have folks that are white, and all the way to being black, and everything in between, who are classified as latinos/Hispanics. I personally know folks that are black like Wesley Snipes, kinky hair; with nothing “latin” about their features-but they’re still considered Latino/Hispanic! Then I’ve seen latinos/Hispanics that are white (white people are the true latinos) with blue eyes and blonde hair (I’ve even seen a few Mexicans that fits this description). Believe it or not, I’ve seen straight Asians, whose family was either from japan, or china (my college roommate was racially Chinese, but was born and raised in Cuba), but because they’re from a latin American country, THEY ARE NOW REFERRED TO AS LATINO/HISPANICS!!!

As I said before, racially, to be considered a latino/Hispanic-YOU CAN BE ANY OLD THING!!! The powers that be (latino organizations, politicians) they’re not choosy-they have their agenda, and so do many folks who are ethnically and racially distinct as well.

(I can go further with this, however it’s not my job to tell people how they ought to identify themselves as-it’s just an interesting case study if you ask me. However, I am mentioning this, to let fools know that I’m not necessarily talking about ALL HISPANICS: because you do have those Hispanics/latinos who are black, or of African descent, who aren’t racist like Mexicans, or those latinos/Hispanics who fall under the mestizo category.)

-This numbers game has been evident for sometime. Many parts (East Side primarily) of South Central LA was majority Hispanic (60+%) as of 1999 if not earlier (just like Compton and Watts). Due to so many Hispanics being immigrants, they can not vote and can not take advantage of their numbers. Blacks have 65% of the voter electorate in CPT for example.

*This I know already, however the information that I posted, isn’t compromised by these facts of yours. You see, I’m not interested in the numbers game, or who’s the top minority! Why? Because common sense will tell anyone that just because “latinos/Hispanics” are the top minorities, doesn’t mean that the problems black people face in this country, will just evaporate and disappear! Number one minority status, doesn’t resolve black issues, and the fight that’s ahead for black people. Again, I’m talking about black people defending themselves from the predators within their race, as well as those without. However, when I talk about black folks dealing with non-black devils that seek to prey on their very existence, that’s when I then become the bad guy, just because I tell black folks to pick up the gun, and prepare for the coming storm-as well as viewing racist Mexicans, the same way as you would racist whites.

For years this country has had immigrants land here in this country, whether they be white, or non-white, or even non-black! Every one of those different groups landing in this country has faced some type of discrimination and oppression, once they’ve landed. However, as time progressed their succeeding generations have assimilated, if not fully into the culture, but assimilated enough, to where they gain some modicum of acceptance. Yet despite the advancements of these groups, or even the success of black people, or whatnot-as I said before, so say I now again: that the issues facing black people in this country (much of it is self-inflicted, or a perpetuation of certain negative behaviors placed upon us), will never be determined, nor will be thrown out of the stratosphere, because of some new minority status given to a politically, concocted group, that comprises of different races, many of them separate and distinct from one another, yet are classified as one racial group-based on political and social agendas!

White America would rather deal with the general latino population as minorities, with people who are Caucasoid looking like Vicente Fox or Ricki Martin (the latter admitted to having black in him), because of their close alignment to the majority (white) population’s features, than to reckon and deal with those who are black, whom the majority are opposite of those of the majority population.

Being “brown” is just around the corner, based on how many latinos/Hispanics look like, And white folks, despite a apprehensive, and hesitant stances, the majority of them will favor latinos/Hispanics as a group, just for the very fact that many latinos/Hispanics, either are indistinguishable from white, or primarily white, or just white themselves. That’s why many amongst the powers that be, within the latino/Hispanic community, are wanting those latinos/Hispanics who are black, or of African descent (Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, etc.) to downplay their African heritage, and not raise a stink about their kinship and cultural ties with their brothers and sisters throughout the African diaspora, in order to maintain, a false unity that exists amongst latinos/Hispanics!! In other words, the general latino/Hispanic population wants afro-latinos, or those of African descent silent, and not let the majority population know of their existence, in so far as when they think of an image for a latino/Hispanic, they won’t think of a black person, rather someone who’s either white, or brown!

The only “darker” race that the general latino/Hispanic population wants the world to think of, that’s conjoined with either their Portugese or Spanish ancestry, are Native Americans. They also want afro-latinos, or those of African descent to be silent when it comes to the issues of racism and discrimination, not only as a black person in this country, but the racism that exists amongst the latino/Hispanic population as well, with the reward being, that they can classify themselves as a new racial group (latino/Hispanic), whereby they won’t be burdened by the “stigma” of being identified as black. But this is done with a cost, which is their silence and pretending that everything is all-good.

Truth be told, I’m part Afro-latino and African-american (i.e. black), and I may not be able to speak for all afro-latinos, or those of African descent, but one thing I can say is-despite the fact that I speak Spanish, and have straight hair, and have been confused at times for being a latino/Hispanic, I will say to any mestizos, or racist latinos/Hispanics who are white, or those who consider themselves “brown” (even though many of them may have black in them), including those with a white supremacist/Amerindian/latino/negrophobic/hispanidad agenda-THAT IF YOU DON’T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE, AND THINK YOU’RE BETTER THAN THEM, AND WISH FOR THEIR DESTRUCTION, THEN YOU’RE NO LATINO/HISPANIC BRETHREN OF MINE!! I mean I’d have to be a fool, and a supreme UNCLE TOM, to ally myself, or lay within a classification with people, who hate my other brothers and sisters of the African diaspora, or believe that to be black is a biological hazard. Hell no devils! If you hate my fellow African people, whether they’re from this country, or any other part of the western hemisphere, or around the world-DON’T COUNT ME IN YOUR NUMBERS!!

Myself, and folks in my family refuse to be good “niggers” and join your Latino/Hispanic army, when it’s convenient to use our numbers for political purposes, only to throw us off, reject us, and think of us as step-children, once we serve no purpose. And don’t come at me with that b.s. that your hatred is only towards blacks in this country, BECAUSE I’D TELL YOU IN A HURRY, TO GO TO HELL!! I’m not going to fall for that divide and conquer tactics devil!!! That’s one of things your Spanish ancestors did, in order to take down indigenous kingdoms throughout the Americas. Simply put, if you hate African blood, or people of the African diaspora, don’t expect support from those latinos/Hispanics who are Afro-latinos, or many of those who are of African descent.

This is the twenty-first century, and things have been updated, so have discussions of racism, and racist devils, and the new strategies that are out there. And if racist devils don’t like what I’m saying TOO BAD!!! Because I was born for a time like this, and fools will just have to deal with me in the coming years, because I’m going no where!!

-Subjects like this are always going to split people. Everyone is going to boost his or her race up over the other. I am a proud Black man that loves his race (especially sweet Black women). I do not hate anyone since hate is the result of fear. Remember that the next time you tell someone you hate him or her.

*I don’t hate anyone really. I judge people as individuals, until I see traits that tell me otherwise. However, don’t confuse my anger and severe hatred that I have for those who are the enemies of black people, from without as well as within, with someone who’s a hater.

Having said all that, when all is said and done, whether I’m lying or telling the truth, in the end, TIME WILL TELL AND BEAR OUT EVERYTHING I’M SAYING! Again, prepare for the coming storm, and I’M OUT!

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”