race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Post Reply
Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: April 2nd, 2007, 9:03 am
Location: 23424
Contact:

Unread post by Marvmeister » October 31st, 2007, 4:53 am

I think 92bishops beef with mexicans the most like ivy street watts13 florecias
and for the brown side i would consider florencias cause they beef with most hoovers,ecc and somtimes with swanns

User avatar
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 423
Joined: May 5th, 2004, 1:27 am
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by advocate » January 22nd, 2008, 1:14 am

[quote="KINGFEAR62"]What mexican gang hates blacks the most?? And what blood and crip gangs beef with mexican gangs the most??[/quote]


For Mexican gangs, I would think CVTF....I'm not sure what blood or crip gang has the most sureno rivals, but Pacoima Piru goes at with alot of the Mexican gangs around their way. The ECC & SBCC go at it with quite a few Mexican gangs as well.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by mayugastank » July 29th, 2008, 6:25 am

TheReal wrote:This is in response to sondoobie, and the guy above me:

-mangler its not the HISPANIC FAMILY VALUE SYSTEM, its the younger generations.

*Man that's bullshyt, MOST MEXICANS ARE RACIST, AND THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN BLACKS, AND YOU KNOW THIS!! Fools like you pacify the black community into thinking that most mexicans aren't racist (or latently racist, or potentially racist) just so that you can put black folks to sleep, in regards to many of your own brethren!! As I said before, mexican racists are no different than white supremacists, BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS AND THEIR DEALINGS WITH BLACK PEOPLE, AS WELL AS THEIR DESIRE TO DESTROY, OR AT THE VERY LEAST CONTAIN BLACK PEOPLE! IN THE END THEYARE ONE AND THE SAME!!

Try pulling the wool over someone else's eyes fool, because my eyes are wide opened!!

-Again if none of you have ever been to jail, then how are you gonna speak on it?

*Well I can speak on it!!!

-There is no alliance with whites in jail. Period!

*Again, you're just like the lying spanish conquistador, whose lying blood you are full of!!!! You know damn well that this is a lie!!! MEXICANS DO HAVE ALLIANCES WITH THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD, AND OTHER WHITE SUPREMACIST ORGANIZATIONS!!! Man who do you think you're fooling????

-Ese's in the joint have a working relationship with them.

*Well hell!!! What do you think that is? AN ALLIANCE!!! As I said before, the fact that you fools have an alliance with those devils, tell me as much as I need to know about racist mexicans, and their white supremacist mentalities!! You have plenty of your own people complain about how white folks favor black people over any other non-black, or white person, when in reality your people and white folks are kindred spirits.

Folks like you don't really believe that whites favor blacks over mexicans, but what gets your craw is the fact that black people have obtained a semblance of success, due to their blood, sweat, and tears, and that anything that blacks have attained-regardless of whether they deserve it or not-or any largesse that they receive from the white man, you feel really ought to go towards mexicans! Why? Because your people feel that blacks don't deserve anything, for the simple fact that they are black, therefore at the bottom of the racial hierarchy! And your people also feel that whites ought to favor you, because of that very fact, in addition to your two groups being kindred spirits!!

As I said before on many occasions-BLACKS OUGHTN'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT A DAMN THING IN REGARDS TO MEXICANS PLIGHT AND STRUGGLES, SEEING AS HOW MEXICANS COLLECTIVELY HATE BLACK PEOPLE! Not even mentioning the fact that they have alliances with armenian gangs, white supremacists and neo-nazis! Right there it tells me that whites and mexicans grievances with one another is tantamount to a mere interfamily squabble, and that black people ought to view and perceive the mexican, the same way they would a white racist devil!

-Not to long ago, ese's and white boyz were goin at it cause some ese's rat packed some snitch.

*Again, interfamily squabble. FOOL, YOUR PEOPLE AND THE "white boyz" been allied with one another for over the past thirty years!!! You can't pick several incidences where your people had skirmishes with some "white boyz", and compare it to the BATTLES AND WARS, that you ese's and those "white boyz", have inflicted upon the black population!!!

You see, many of you fools are always trying to make everything relative, and compare the evil that you racist mexican devils, and your brothers-the white racist devils-do, with what blacks do, or would do!!! First of all, many blacks, even those who live amidst you racist mexican, fork-tongued devils, still are in a state of shock that your own people have such vehement hatred for them, despite the venom that your people are constantly spewing their way!!! Many of them (blacks) have been brainwashed into thinking that mexicans are really cool, but they've just been deceived and exploited by the system, to attack their minority brother man (black folks), instead of the other man (white folks).

Oh but how wrong black folks are!! The truth of the matter is, that mexicans collectively (not individually) are like fifth column moles, who when it's to their advantage, ingratiate themselves within the black community, even having a couple of black homies!! Many of them will even down the "system" and its' racist proclivities!! However, these same fools, when it's to their advantage-particularly when they have the numbers, or when it's feasible-align themselves with white supremacists, and other racist white devils-AT THE DROP OF A HAT!!

-And you quoteing ice cube who keeps his ass in hiding and ain't never banged on the street?..lol..homie you need more substance then that.

*This is a red herring and filibuster argument fool!! AND YOU KNOW THIS!

-There are a lot of Chicanos/Hispanics/Ese's/Mexicans that are cool with the brothers.

*I agree! Likewise you have a lot of white folks "cool with the brothers", however, it doesn't take away, nor detract from the fact that the amidst the white population, and the mexican population, are racists that are hell-bent on black folks destruction!! In a lot of ways mexicans that are cool with black people, can be black folks worst enemy, in the sense that it anesthesize, and pacify black folks into thinking critically about the racism that mexicans harbor towards black people, and how it truly comes to play, in the broader scheme of things!!

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a black person having a mexican friend, however, mexicans who are friends of black people, either 1) downplay the very true racist feelings that many of their own people harbor towards black people; and 2) never hold their own people, nor criticize their own people in regards to their racism towards black people! YOU KNOW WHY? Because many mexicans (not all), even those who claim non-racist status, view mexican hatred and discrimination against black people as a necessary evil and virtue, that is needed, in order to fully attain MEXICAN/CHICANO DOMINATION!!!

In other words, they may be latently racist, potentially racist, or not racist at all, but they're looking at the bigger picture, particularly if they have aztlanista tendencies!!! So yeah, some mexicans may have individual love for some black homies, and may even personally give their lives for their INDIVIDUAL black homies, BUT IT STILL WOULDN'T COMPEL THEM TO ATTACK AND CRITIQUE THEIR OWN PEOPLE'S RACISM, AND HOW IT SUBSEQUENTLY MANIFESTS ITSELF-IN REGARDS TO BLACK PEOPLE!!!

-But then you have people like stone talking shyt about spilling beans on the street, what do you think is gonna be me or someone elses reaction?

*First off, I disagree with stone's statement, secondly, in a lot of ways it doesn't matter about the "reaction"! Why? Because racist mexicans are going to, and were going to hate black people, regardless of any statements put forth by stone-whether it be good, or bad! Many mexicans, when it comes to black folks-ARE HATERS WITHOUT A CAUSE!!!

-Like I said before, if you know that ese's are racists and you know it is MAINLY towards black gangs, then why join a gang? It's simple, don't get involved.

*MAN YOU ARE ONE CRAFTY DEVIL ARE YOU!!!!! Black folks have a right to form and join gangs (not that they ought to) just like the next man, or woman!! Black people ought to have the self-determination, and a sense of their own peoplehood, when it comes to determining their gang status!! What it is devil, is that you want black folks under the feet of mexicans!! Mexicans are always trying to thwart, destroy and contain black masculinity, because they want to be top dogs!!!

That's why many of your people perform rap music, and other genres of black music; listen to black music, walk black, talk black, utilize black gestures and mannerisms!!! That's another reason why many of your own people bytch and moan about how the media is only focusing in on black folks, when it comes to street culture, BECAUSE YOU FOOLS WANT TO BE VIEWED AND BAD_SSES TOO!!!!

Truth be told, that's one of the reasons why mexican gangs are targeting black folks wantonly (even those that aren't in gangs), just because you're trying to uproot and destroy any remembrance, or semblance of black masculine bodies, whose cultural flow, and flavor, MANY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE MIMIC, COPY AND APPROPRIATE!! You see, you want to, just like your racist spanish ancestors, destroy and contain black folks, so that they won't be constant reminders to yourself and to the world, where much of your masculine flavor comes from!!! It's all about ego and machismo!!!

Black gangs, though in many ways are negative, and inappropriate, is a representative to many of you fools, as the last bastion of black unity and masculinity: something your people is trying to eradicate. That's why when you tell young black men not to join gangs, YOU HAVE ANOTHER MOTIVE WHICH IS EVIL AND SUBVERSIVE!! You're not really concerned about black lives, rather you want them out of the gangs, so that it will lead to mexican/chicano domination, far more easily!!!

Devils like you don't want black folks organized, and you fear the capability that a black gang can attain, once they focus more so on positive objectives!! You don't want black gangs to invoke revolutionary initiatives, and unite, while forming defense organizations against hostile mexicans and white people-SIMILAR TO THE PANTHERS!!!

What your proposing is tantamount to a white person telling black folks to just be "good niggers", and not be so radical, or out there, and the good ol' boys (white racists) may not target you as harshly!! Just stay in your place, eat your grits and chicken wings, and everything will be fine!!!!

Like hell it is, and just as blacks had to battle issues of racism and oppression in the 20th century as a minority, we likewise have to do so in the 21st century!! Just now, we have to expand the definition of a non-black oppressor, and not only look at the white man, but at mexicans, or hispanics in general with a white supremacist/amerindian/hispanidad agenda!

-There are plenty of good, hard working Latinos in the Los that have respect for everyone, no matter what color. Anyways homeboy, alrato

*These folks are becoming few and far between, even those that are hardworkers!






I AM A MEXICAN WHO WILL TRULY ,HONESTLY AND WITHOUT HESITATION ADMIT TO HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLE-HOWEVER I WILL TELL YOU THAT -IN ALL REALITY I DONT SEE THE SITUATION INTENSIFYING BUT RATHER DEFLATING.THROUGHOUT THE BIGGEST WAR YEARS OF BLACK/BROWN.....THE MID90'S AND LATE 90S ....BLACK AND MEXICAN GANGS WERE GOING AT IT BIGTIME-COMPTON-TF/PIRUS......LB CRIPS/LONGOS.....SOUTHLOS/HOOVERS....18 AND BPS.....F13/ECC AND EVEN SHITHOLE LITTLE CITIES LIKE SAN PEDRO AND DCC......EVERYWERE!THE SHIT HAS REALLY DIED DOWN AS SHOWED IN THE NUMBER OF HOMICIDES DROPPING IN LA COUNTY PERIOD.I ASLO BELIEVE THAT MANY OF THOSE BLACK GANGS THAT WERE GOING AT IT HAVE BEEN PRETTY MUCH MASHED ON.MANY CLICKS OF ECC DONT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE.THE HOOVERS FEW CLICKS WERE SMASHED ON BY THE LOS'.THE UNITY OF MEXICAN GANGS HAS FALLEN APART -38TH STREET AND THE F13 PEACE TREATYS FELL APART THUS TAKING GUNS AND SOLDIERS AWAY FROM THE BLACK/BROWN CONFLICT AND DIRECTING THEIR LEAD ON ANOTHER FRONT -GANGWARFARE JUST LKE MODERN WARFARE IS SIMILIAR IN THAT SPLITTING YOUR TROOPS TO FIGHT ON DIFFERENT FRONTS MAKES THE FIGHT WEAKER AND LESS HOSTILE.IN FACT THE ENTIRE ATTITUDE OF KIDS IN LA HAS CHANGED TO WERE GANG BANGING AND KILLING ISNT AS POPULAR AS IT USED TO BE!EVEN THE WOMEN ARE SHYING AWAY FROM THE CHOLOS AND THUGS-I BELIEVE THAT ALTHOUGH DYING DOWN ONE SPARK OF FIRE CAN AND MAY IGNITE A WHOLE POWDER KEG OF EMOTION .SAY A SURENO ROLLS INTO A BLACK CHURCH AND STARTS BLASTING ....BELIEVE ME --I SEE A DAM RACE WAR IN THIS CITY.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by TheReal » July 30th, 2008, 9:56 am

Another reason why this war may be "deflating" which is something that I told Alonso awhile, and that is-THE BLACK POPULATION IN L.A. IS DEFLATING.

You see, in the 70's and 80's, when in place like Compton, Watts, or Lynwood, the black population was from 70-80%, you never really had eses stepping to black folks, staring hard at black folks, or acting all cocky and arrogant. Eses, even the bangers, pretty much stayed low. As a matter of fact, this is a trait that all latinos of the mestizo variety carry, all over the country, where they are very low in numbers.

The only time eses really began to make some noise in L.A., is when they're numbers became either 50-50, or 60-40 and beyond.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by mayugastank » November 18th, 2008, 12:41 pm

TheReal wrote:Another reason why this war may be "deflating" which is something that I told Alonso awhile, and that is-THE BLACK POPULATION IN L.A. IS DEFLATING.

You see, in the 70's and 80's, when in place like Compton, Watts, or Lynwood, the black population was from 70-80%, you never really had eses stepping to black folks, staring hard at black folks, or acting all cocky and arrogant. Eses, even the bangers, pretty much stayed low. As a matter of fact, this is a trait that all latinos of the mestizo variety carry, all over the country, where they are very low in numbers.

The only time eses really began to make some noise in L.A., is when they're numbers became either 50-50, or 60-40 and beyond.
OKAY ONCE AGAIN YOU SAY WE DIDNT MAKE NOISE TILL WE HAD NUMBERS.....I HAVE TO DISAGREE. THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD AND THE MM STARTED BACK IN THE 70S -WE WERE VERY LOW IN NUMBERS AT THAT POINT IN THE PRISONS AND JAILS. IF YOU READ SOLEDAD BROTHER -HE POINTS OUT THAT WHEN A RIOT INVOLVING BLACK AND WHITE WOULD POP OFF THE FEW MEXICANS WOULD ALWAYS ALIGN WITH THE WHITES. AT THAT POINT BLACKS WERE THE MAJORITY -IF US USING NUMBERS AS A PRECUSSOR TO VIOLENCE IS TRUE OUR ALLIANCE WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH THE BROTHERS. DURING THE MOST VIOLENT YEARS OF THE 70S -MEXICANS FEW IN NUMBER CHOSE THE WHITE SIDE. IT SHOWS YOU THAT OUR RACIST VIEWS WERE THEIR OFF THE BAT -AND THAT WHETHER LARGE OR SMALL IN NUMBERS WE CHOOSE OUR WHITE SIDE (WHICH IS PART OF OUR GENETIC MAKEUP) OVER BLACKS .ITS A NATURAL RESPONSE....GO TO THOSE SIMILIAR TO YOU. AS FAR AS THE STREET GOES -SIDING WITH YOUR OWN AND VIEWING THE LARGER PICTURE IS NOT A WEAKNESS BUT A STRENGTH. MANY BLACKS SEEM TO SAY THAT MEXICANS TAKING ORDERS FROM THE MM AND THATS WHY WE ARE ATTACKING BLACKS . WHETHER IT TOOK THE MM OR WHATEVER TO UNIFY MY PEOPLE AND WAKE THEM UP TO THE RACIAL STRUGGLE AGAINST BLACKS IS MOOT. THE FACT IS IT UPSETS BLACKS THAT US CHICANOS ARE ABLE TO PLACE DIFFERENCES ASIDE -AND FIGHT A UNIFIED WAR AGAINST THEM. WHEREAS YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO DO SO. IT IS A WAR . LARGE OR SMALL SCALE -IT DOESNT MATTER . AND EVENTUALLY EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO TOW THE LINE OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. YOU AND I TEND TO AGREE ON OUR VIEWS OF THE STRUGGLE -HOWEVER I AM STATING MY VIEWS ON IT ,NOT HIDING BEHIND SOME UNIFYING CALL OF OPPRESSION WE BOTH FACE. WHICH I FEEL IS BALONEY! YOU WILL HAVE MEXICANS WHO FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT THIS AS I MYSELF FEEL AND OTHERS WHO AS YOU STATED ABOVE ARE BLIND TO WHATS GOING ON.

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 18th, 2008, 2:23 pm

OKAY ONCE AGAIN YOU SAY WE DIDNT MAKE NOISE TILL WE HAD NUMBERS.....I HAVE TO DISAGREE. THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD AND THE MM STARTED BACK IN THE 70S -WE WERE VERY LOW IN NUMBERS AT THAT POINT IN THE PRISONS AND JAILS. IF YOU READ SOLEDAD BROTHER -HE POINTS OUT THAT WHEN A RIOT INVOLVING BLACK AND WHITE WOULD POP OFF THE FEW MEXICANS WOULD ALWAYS ALIGN WITH THE WHITES.

You can't be serious in comparing the MM of 1970 to the MM of 2000... so when did you begin to see a change in numbers and what's your definition of making noise??

AT THAT POINT BLACKS WERE THE MAJORITY -IF US USING NUMBERS AS A PRECUSSOR TO VIOLENCE IS TRUE OUR ALLIANCE WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH THE BROTHERS.

You do realize when Blacks migrated to California the prison population was predominately white don't you? Whites had already formed prison gangs which was the embryo for the Aryan Brotherhood, which coincidently formed when Black hoodlums began going to prison and causing rucus amongst other inmates. Furthermore, if it was based strictly on race and/or numbers, then i'd like to see how you would explain Northern Mexicans siding with Blacks?

DURING THE MOST VIOLENT YEARS OF THE 70S -MEXICANS FEW IN NUMBER CHOSE THE WHITE SIDE. IT SHOWS YOU THAT OUR RACIST VIEWS WERE THEIR OFF THE BAT -AND THAT WHETHER LARGE OR SMALL IN NUMBERS WE CHOOSE OUR WHITE SIDE (WHICH IS PART OF OUR GENETIC MAKEUP) OVER BLACKS .ITS A NATURAL RESPONSE....GO TO THOSE SIMILIAR TO YOU.

Genetically? So southern mexicans aregenetically related to whites and Northern Mexicans are genetically interwined with Blacks? Sounds strange to me...

AS FAR AS THE STREET GOES -SIDING WITH YOUR OWN AND VIEWING THE LARGER PICTURE IS NOT A WEAKNESS BUT A STRENGTH. MANY BLACKS SEEM TO SAY THAT MEXICANS TAKING ORDERS FROM THE MM AND THATS WHY WE ARE ATTACKING BLACKS .

Well lets hear your fact/opinion on the matter.

WHETHER IT TOOK THE MM OR WHATEVER TO UNIFY MY PEOPLE AND WAKE THEM UP TO THE RACIAL STRUGGLE AGAINST BLACKS IS MOOT. THE FACT IS IT UPSETS BLACKS THAT US CHICANOS ARE ABLE TO PLACE DIFFERENCES ASIDE -AND FIGHT A UNIFIED WAR AGAINST THEM. WHEREAS YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO DO SO.

Lol@ not intelligent enough to side with other racist.. I can name one hundreds things that a sureno, or crip or blood for that matter, does thats not very intelligent in the view of the real world. by the way, did you have to past some sort of IQ test to become a sureno?

I AM STATING MY VIEWS ON IT ,NOT HIDING BEHIND SOME UNIFYING CALL OF OPPRESSION WE BOTH FACE. WHICH I FEEL IS BALONEY!

About as baloney as your alignment due to your genetic make up.

YOU WILL HAVE MEXICANS WHO FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT THIS AS I MYSELF FEEL AND OTHERS WHO AS YOU STATED ABOVE ARE BLIND TO WHATS GOING ON.

I don't know if you're blind but you are a little miseducated on your history of prison politics, the struggle, the formation of prison gangs in cdc, and your laughable claims of your genetic make up- in which obviously didn't apply to the Northernors. by the way, did the Bulldogs wake up one day and realize they were closer associated with whites than blacks??

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Mcminister » November 21st, 2008, 12:06 am

i was talkin to this gang member dude from South. CAli n he said his set bangs on other black sets and joked and said sometimes when they are bored they bang on "those weak ass mexicans" ...i dono if he was seriuos coz he was joking the whole time..

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 21st, 2008, 3:28 am

yeah Allhood got a good point

but lemme tell yall ma point of view...when blaccs wuz the major population in the 70s and 80s there wuz no real conflict between us...we cared bout our own shit and we wuz even chillin with them sometimes or go to partys in they hood...we never had meetings too unite against them and we treated them with respect even in times we got 70-80% blaccs in compton
so now they got the upperhand they try to take over our city...and that aint no racist BS..thats just what most of them want FACT
i aint got problems with mexicans at all but fucc all racist mexicans and Varrios who claimin "Niggerkiller" and listen 2 eazy-e and 2Pac cause they aint got no own music
and fucc all Compton Varrios

but we just at the beginning...in ten years the mexican population gonna be 70-80% and the CVs gonna push us out of town and only the biggest hoods will survive

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 21st, 2008, 12:32 pm

I don't see how you can look at it as "our city" when the entire state originally belonged to Mexico. and when Blacks migrated here it was full of whites/jews.

when blaccs wuz the major population in the 70s and 80s there wuz no real conflict between us

But blacks made fun of many of them, and treated some of them like punching bags so you can't really cry about a reverse role. I think the difference is like you said, there was never any meeting or organized attacks against them. There was no rumors or attempts of racial cleansing, orchestrated prison attacks, or jail attacks of 10-1 or 15-1.

I don't think I ever seen or heard anyone mention that when Blacks had numbers in jail/prison they didn't have the luxury of prison guards and gunman in the tower on their side like sureno or whites do. If you look back throughout the history of CDC there was never a time when Black inmates had any assistence from corrrectional officers wheras their are countless numbers of times deputies/co's have assisted southsiders..

but we just at the beginning...in ten years the mexican population gonna be 70-80% and the CVs gonna push us out of town and only the biggest hoods will survive..

I may be wrong, but 'i heard' racial wars (statistics) have died down and some of the smaller piru hoods gave the cv's a run for their money so the war is not as lopsided as you make it seem. Not certain if thats correct but I am certain that there was a time when certain cc's were worried about ese's and now they aren't... besides, cv's go at it with each other as well

It seems to me most of the racial wars have toned back down to gang wars. If you can't handle your rival on some straight up my hood vs your hood then you signed up for the wrong career. But in prison, the racial riots are still cracking more than ever.. most prisons are locked down left and right nowadays..

Mike334
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: December 3rd, 2008, 7:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Mike334 » December 3rd, 2008, 8:28 pm

Honestly yall, I think its just the fact that we both think, We bad but not as bad as them. I was walkin down the street one day and had a 9mm pulled on me for no reason with my 9 year old brother from his school. Its just that the mentality is just so messed up to the point were we see a Hispanic or black person, and blast on innocent people. I gotta walk outside with my "protection" everyday just in case somethin like that might happen. Not to be cool or shit, to protect me and the fam. I got Hispanic hommies, I'm black. We gotta black president now, and most Hispanics voted democratic. White man killin us, black on black, Hispanic on Hispanic, gettin wasted cause some old sap-sucka hatin, no disrespect but, that's ignorant, yall. we're at a day and age where our own society is bangin heads cause of some old shit 100 years ago. Its just as back getting jump by "light-skinned" black folks because you are darker than them. I dunno what the Hispanics go through, but I feel for all sides. I'm no paster so I aint preaching. Im just being real, on what I see. Live it up.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Mcminister » December 9th, 2008, 4:59 pm

i always have doubts on hte innocence of those innocent casualties

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by NYorker » December 13th, 2008, 7:24 pm

E`S`T wrote: With such large numbers it was only a matter of time before the drama started. peace
Why should the drama have started? There should NOT be some stupid race war going on. Especially by two groups of people who have been historically discriminated against and treated like second class citizens..................
With intelligence, unity, similar social concerns, and somewhat of a similar culture amongst the young ones (hip hop etc.), the two group could have and should have formed a strong relationship based on unity and mutual respect. Fuck the gang shit..........use all of that energy to exercise our rights as citizens and form a strong voting bloc. Make a REAL positive change. I was sad to see on CNN today that a person described as a black man jumped some poor Ecuadorian dude in Brooklyn. I automatically thought it was some white dudes that did that to that poor guy. Then I was even more disappointed to see, amongst these other white dudes that stabbed and killed an Hispanic man in Patchogue, Long Island, a brown or black guy who was involved as well. They allegedly said that they were going "beaner hunting" or something to that effect.
When I was a young one, we were a LOT more unified and considered each other brothers and sisters. This shit is straight up crazy and self destructive for EVERYONE involved.
All it takes is people willing to make a change for the better, and we can all be happier and live in peace and raise our families.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by NYorker » December 13th, 2008, 7:50 pm

TheReal wrote:This is in response to sondoobie, and the guy above me:

-mangler its not the HISPANIC FAMILY VALUE SYSTEM, its the younger generations.

*Man that's bullshyt, MOST MEXICANS ARE RACIST, AND THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN BLACKS, AND YOU KNOW THIS!! Fools like you pacify the black community into thinking that most mexicans aren't racist (or latently racist, or potentially racist) just so that you can put black folks to sleep, in regards to many of your own brethren!! As I said before, mexican racists are no different than white supremacists, BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS AND THEIR DEALINGS WITH BLACK PEOPLE, AS WELL AS THEIR DESIRE TO DESTROY, OR AT THE VERY LEAST CONTAIN BLACK PEOPLE! IN THE END THEYARE ONE AND THE SAME!!

Try pulling the wool over someone else's eyes fool, because my eyes are wide opened!!

-Again if none of you have ever been to jail, then how are you gonna speak on it?

*Well I can speak on it!!!

-There is no alliance with whites in jail. Period!

*Again, you're just like the lying spanish conquistador, whose lying blood you are full of!!!! You know damn well that this is a lie!!! MEXICANS DO HAVE ALLIANCES WITH THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD, AND OTHER WHITE SUPREMACIST ORGANIZATIONS!!! Man who do you think you're fooling????

-Ese's in the joint have a working relationship with them.

*Well hell!!! What do you think that is? AN ALLIANCE!!! As I said before, the fact that you fools have an alliance with those devils, tell me as much as I need to know about racist mexicans, and their white supremacist mentalities!! You have plenty of your own people complain about how white folks favor black people over any other non-black, or white person, when in reality your people and white folks are kindred spirits.

Folks like you don't really believe that whites favor blacks over mexicans, but what gets your craw is the fact that black people have obtained a semblance of success, due to their blood, sweat, and tears, and that anything that blacks have attained-regardless of whether they deserve it or not-or any largesse that they receive from the white man, you feel really ought to go towards mexicans! Why? Because your people feel that blacks don't deserve anything, for the simple fact that they are black, therefore at the bottom of the racial hierarchy! And your people also feel that whites ought to favor you, because of that very fact, in addition to your two groups being kindred spirits!!

As I said before on many occasions-BLACKS OUGHTN'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT A DAMN THING IN REGARDS TO MEXICANS PLIGHT AND STRUGGLES, SEEING AS HOW MEXICANS COLLECTIVELY HATE BLACK PEOPLE! Not even mentioning the fact that they have alliances with armenian gangs, white supremacists and neo-nazis! Right there it tells me that whites and mexicans grievances with one another is tantamount to a mere interfamily squabble, and that black people ought to view and perceive the mexican, the same way they would a white racist devil!

-Not to long ago, ese's and white boyz were goin at it cause some ese's rat packed some snitch.

*Again, interfamily squabble. FOOL, YOUR PEOPLE AND THE "white boyz" been allied with one another for over the past thirty years!!! You can't pick several incidences where your people had skirmishes with some "white boyz", and compare it to the BATTLES AND WARS, that you ese's and those "white boyz", have inflicted upon the black population!!!

You see, many of you fools are always trying to make everything relative, and compare the evil that you racist mexican devils, and your brothers-the white racist devils-do, with what blacks do, or would do!!! First of all, many blacks, even those who live amidst you racist mexican, fork-tongued devils, still are in a state of shock that your own people have such vehement hatred for them, despite the venom that your people are constantly spewing their way!!! Many of them (blacks) have been brainwashed into thinking that mexicans are really cool, but they've just been deceived and exploited by the system, to attack their minority brother man (black folks), instead of the other man (white folks).

Oh but how wrong black folks are!! The truth of the matter is, that mexicans collectively (not individually) are like fifth column moles, who when it's to their advantage, ingratiate themselves within the black community, even having a couple of black homies!! Many of them will even down the "system" and its' racist proclivities!! However, these same fools, when it's to their advantage-particularly when they have the numbers, or when it's feasible-align themselves with white supremacists, and other racist white devils-AT THE DROP OF A HAT!!

-And you quoteing ice cube who keeps his ass in hiding and ain't never banged on the street?..lol..homie you need more substance then that.

*This is a red herring and filibuster argument fool!! AND YOU KNOW THIS!

-There are a lot of Chicanos/Hispanics/Ese's/Mexicans that are cool with the brothers.

*I agree! Likewise you have a lot of white folks "cool with the brothers", however, it doesn't take away, nor detract from the fact that the amidst the white population, and the mexican population, are racists that are hell-bent on black folks destruction!! In a lot of ways mexicans that are cool with black people, can be black folks worst enemy, in the sense that it anesthesize, and pacify black folks into thinking critically about the racism that mexicans harbor towards black people, and how it truly comes to play, in the broader scheme of things!!

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a black person having a mexican friend, however, mexicans who are friends of black people, either 1) downplay the very true racist feelings that many of their own people harbor towards black people; and 2) never hold their own people, nor criticize their own people in regards to their racism towards black people! YOU KNOW WHY? Because many mexicans (not all), even those who claim non-racist status, view mexican hatred and discrimination against black people as a necessary evil and virtue, that is needed, in order to fully attain MEXICAN/CHICANO DOMINATION!!!

In other words, they may be latently racist, potentially racist, or not racist at all, but they're looking at the bigger picture, particularly if they have aztlanista tendencies!!! So yeah, some mexicans may have individual love for some black homies, and may even personally give their lives for their INDIVIDUAL black homies, BUT IT STILL WOULDN'T COMPEL THEM TO ATTACK AND CRITIQUE THEIR OWN PEOPLE'S RACISM, AND HOW IT SUBSEQUENTLY MANIFESTS ITSELF-IN REGARDS TO BLACK PEOPLE!!!

-But then you have people like stone talking shyt about spilling beans on the street, what do you think is gonna be me or someone elses reaction?

*First off, I disagree with stone's statement, secondly, in a lot of ways it doesn't matter about the "reaction"! Why? Because racist mexicans are going to, and were going to hate black people, regardless of any statements put forth by stone-whether it be good, or bad! Many mexicans, when it comes to black folks-ARE HATERS WITHOUT A CAUSE!!!

-Like I said before, if you know that ese's are racists and you know it is MAINLY towards black gangs, then why join a gang? It's simple, don't get involved.

*MAN YOU ARE ONE CRAFTY DEVIL ARE YOU!!!!! Black folks have a right to form and join gangs (not that they ought to) just like the next man, or woman!! Black people ought to have the self-determination, and a sense of their own peoplehood, when it comes to determining their gang status!! What it is devil, is that you want black folks under the feet of mexicans!! Mexicans are always trying to thwart, destroy and contain black masculinity, because they want to be top dogs!!!

That's why many of your people perform rap music, and other genres of black music; listen to black music, walk black, talk black, utilize black gestures and mannerisms!!! That's another reason why many of your own people bytch and moan about how the media is only focusing in on black folks, when it comes to street culture, BECAUSE YOU FOOLS WANT TO BE VIEWED AND BAD_SSES TOO!!!!

Truth be told, that's one of the reasons why mexican gangs are targeting black folks wantonly (even those that aren't in gangs), just because you're trying to uproot and destroy any remembrance, or semblance of black masculine bodies, whose cultural flow, and flavor, MANY OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE MIMIC, COPY AND APPROPRIATE!! You see, you want to, just like your racist spanish ancestors, destroy and contain black folks, so that they won't be constant reminders to yourself and to the world, where much of your masculine flavor comes from!!! It's all about ego and machismo!!!

Black gangs, though in many ways are negative, and inappropriate, is a representative to many of you fools, as the last bastion of black unity and masculinity: something your people is trying to eradicate. That's why when you tell young black men not to join gangs, YOU HAVE ANOTHER MOTIVE WHICH IS EVIL AND SUBVERSIVE!! You're not really concerned about black lives, rather you want them out of the gangs, so that it will lead to mexican/chicano domination, far more easily!!!

Devils like you don't want black folks organized, and you fear the capability that a black gang can attain, once they focus more so on positive objectives!! You don't want black gangs to invoke revolutionary initiatives, and unite, while forming defense organizations against hostile mexicans and white people-SIMILAR TO THE PANTHERS!!!

What your proposing is tantamount to a white person telling black folks to just be "good niggers", and not be so radical, or out there, and the good ol' boys (white racists) may not target you as harshly!! Just stay in your place, eat your grits and chicken wings, and everything will be fine!!!!

Like hell it is, and just as blacks had to battle issues of racism and oppression in the 20th century as a minority, we likewise have to do so in the 21st century!! Just now, we have to expand the definition of a non-black oppressor, and not only look at the white man, but at mexicans, or hispanics in general with a white supremacist/amerindian/hispanidad agenda!

-There are plenty of good, hard working Latinos in the Los that have respect for everyone, no matter what color. Anyways homeboy, alrato

*These folks are becoming few and far between, even those that are hardworkers!
Wow. You made/make some really good points. What can I say? It's sad.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by NYorker » December 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

wcrockets wrote:The Real. Your message seems to indicate that everyone must join the Black's in banging against the Mexicans and Whites (including Whites and Mexicans) or keep their heads down while you bang on the racist minority (ie your enemies) that exist in all other races besides your own. Do you subscribe the same words of hate to Black racists that you do to racists of other races? Do you admit that all Black suffering is not entirely (directly or indirectly) a result of other races but rather simply part of the human suffering that all humanity endures? Do you understand that tribes in Africa thousands of years ago banged on each other and never saw a person who was not Black that this human condition of people fighting one another is not a racial one at it's root but when faced with a choice most people simply group together according to people group?

Honestly, I think I have the best that can be had in this life. My Black, Brown, and White brothers and sisters live in peace with me each of us helping and putting the needs of each other first. This is because we have been changed on the inside by the Creator and have an eternal perspective. Obviously, we are all in different stages of spiritual growth of course.

Your war will go on forever either attacking or defending according to the law of equity which states that if any side perceives an imbalance in equity it will always move to correct the imbalance.
Great post brother...............................

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Silencioso » December 14th, 2008, 2:57 pm

Mike334 wrote:Honestly yall, I think its just the fact that we both think, We bad but not as bad as them. I was walkin down the street one day and had a 9mm pulled on me for no reason with my 9 year old brother from his school. Its just that the mentality is just so messed up to the point were we see a Hispanic or black person, and blast on innocent people. I gotta walk outside with my "protection" everyday just in case somethin like that might happen. Not to be cool or shit, to protect me and the fam. I got Hispanic hommies, I'm black. We gotta black president now, and most Hispanics voted democratic. White man killin us, black on black, Hispanic on Hispanic, gettin wasted cause some old sap-sucka hatin, no disrespect but, that's ignorant, yall. we're at a day and age where our own society is bangin heads cause of some old shit 100 years ago. Its just as back getting jump by "light-skinned" black folks because you are darker than them. I dunno what the Hispanics go through, but I feel for all sides. I'm no paster so I aint preaching. Im just being real, on what I see. Live it up.
Explain how the "white man" is killing us in America circa 2008? Does that include white Latinos? Poor whites in the boonies? Fresh off the boat immigrants from Russia? Nice liberal yuppy types that all seem to worship Obama?

Obama wouldn't have been elected without white democrat support. Blacks were backing up Hillary Clinton in the beginning, Latinos were going in that direction, too. That's just reality. Don't be an ingrate.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by perongregory » April 15th, 2009, 7:42 pm

Silencioso wrote:
Mike334 wrote:Honestly yall, I think its just the fact that we both think, We bad but not as bad as them. I was walkin down the street one day and had a 9mm pulled on me for no reason with my 9 year old brother from his school. Its just that the mentality is just so messed up to the point were we see a Hispanic or black person, and blast on innocent people. I gotta walk outside with my "protection" everyday just in case somethin like that might happen. Not to be cool or shit, to protect me and the fam. I got Hispanic hommies, I'm black. We gotta black president now, and most Hispanics voted democratic. White man killin us, black on black, Hispanic on Hispanic, gettin wasted cause some old sap-sucka hatin, no disrespect but, that's ignorant, yall. we're at a day and age where our own society is bangin heads cause of some old shit 100 years ago. Its just as back getting jump by "light-skinned" black folks because you are darker than them. I dunno what the Hispanics go through, but I feel for all sides. I'm no paster so I aint preaching. Im just being real, on what I see. Live it up.
Explain how the "white man" is killing us in America circa 2008? Does that include white Latinos? Poor whites in the boonies? Fresh off the boat immigrants from Russia? Nice liberal yuppy types that all seem to worship Obama?

Obama wouldn't have been elected without white democrat support. Blacks were backing up Hillary Clinton in the beginning, Latinos were going in that direction, too. That's just reality. Don't be an ingrate.
So blacks should praise whites because they picked a black man over John McCain, right after George Bush was in office? They should be grateful to us for Obama, and to themselves that they have some sense.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by bgcasper » April 18th, 2009, 11:45 am

word

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Silencioso » April 18th, 2009, 1:22 pm

so blacks should praise whites because they picked a black man over John McCain, right after George Bush was in office? They should be grateful to us for Obama, and to themselves that they have some sense.

PRAISE, NO. BUT BLACK PEOPLE SEEM BELLIGERENT IN THEIR POSITION THAT WHITES ARE ALL RACIST AND AGAINST BLACKS, EVEN NOW AFTER THEY VOTED IN A HALF-EAST AFRICAN GUY.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by perongregory » April 18th, 2009, 8:23 pm

no, we're just not so foolish to believe that its just that obama's black that he got a lot of white votes.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by bgcasper » April 19th, 2009, 4:57 am

[quote="perongregory"]no, we're just not so foolish to believe that its just that obama's black that he got a lot of white votes.[/quote]
man i wonder if adolf hitler would have voted for the fat republican pigs i mean with a lil bit of brain u would go obama no mater how racist ur ass is

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: July 8th, 2008, 8:45 am
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Triggeration » April 21st, 2009, 4:20 pm

Lol @ this picture I found.
Image

Post Reply