Why are Asians so 'seperated'?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Why are Asians so 'seperated'?

Unread post by Trey » December 16th, 2009, 1:50 am

East Asians (China, Japan, Korea, Mongolia) and Southeast Asians (Laos, Hmong, Vietnam, Cambodia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Burma, Thailand, etc.) all share a dominant blood type called Haplogroup O which is found in 90% of peoples from those areas and is exclusive as a dominant gene in those areas alone.

These type of Asians usually have almond shaped eyes with the fold in their eyes making them appear slanted and their skin color ranges from yellow to brown.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » December 18th, 2009, 7:58 am

Tyrant wrote:I noticed that out of all the minorities Asians seem the most seperated. What I mean by this is that a lot of them don't really stick together. You have the bad asses, smart kids, sellouts (white washed), and etc. Why don't they stand together like the blacks and mexicans? Maybe the area I live in is just like this though.
ok.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2009, 11:20 pm

^^^exactly my sentiments. lol. plus that's the stupidest shit i heard, first of all Mexicans is one group of a larger group called latinos/hispanics. I don't feel like picking that statement apart any further.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”