Student Shot Outside School In Anaheim

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 5th, 2005, 7:18 pm

Student Transported In Ambulance

POSTED: 12:20 pm PST December 5, 2005
UPDATED: 6:10 pm PST December 5, 2005

LOS ANGELES -- A 17-year-old student shot in the back Monday outside Horizon Continuation School in Anaheim was hospitalized, police said.

The boy -- who was shot at about 11:30 a.m. at 1895 W. Katella Ave. -- was found lying on the sidewalk, said Anaheim police Sgt. Rick Martinez.

"The whole time, he was just screaming for paramedics," said witness Cinthis Thompson. "He was real good looking kid, a real nice kid. He was awake the whole time -- looking at me, talking to me, talking to they other guys."

The student was in surgery Monday evening, but is expected to survive, according to police.

The shot came from someone in a dark vehicle, Martinez said.

The shooter "is believed to be gang-affiliated," Martinez said. "We don't know anything about the victim yet."

A bullet struck one of the school's walls. Investigators said they were searching for other bullet holes in the building.

Students said they could hear gunshots.

"I heard a couple of shots and just ran outside," said student Chris Espino. "I saw (him) lying on the ground."

A black Ford Taurus matching the description of the suspect vehicle was found in the 2100 block of Ball Road -- about 1 1/2 miles from the shooting scene, Martinez said.

Authorities said they are searching for as many as five people in connection with the shooting.

Relatives told NBC4 the victim's mother was shot and killed earlier this year.

The school is run by the Orange County Department of Education and accepts alternative-education students from across the county. The school has four teachers and 80 to 100 students.

Police said another drive-by shooting was reported earlier this year near the school. Shots were fired at students waiting at a bus stop, police said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/5469945/detail.html

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » December 5th, 2005, 9:37 pm

WTF hardly any shootings happen in the normal high schools where ppl wear baggy clothimg and carry all that bling bling n' have all the colours, but the most where shootings happen is in fuckin special skools where ppl have no backup, somethin like catholic skools where ppl have to wear those dumbass uniforms, godamn it and dats where all the shootings happen? Lets say in dis continuniatinionsnyknsdjfhshoinoiinnsoosieennsososiejenxdndson skool is where the shooting happened, i dunno much bout the skools nowadays but dis skool is either a geek skool or a fuckin rehibilitation centre for crazy azz gang members that commit at least 1 crime every second...................

Sad that all the ppl that are gettin shot n' stabbed these days are ppl under 20, what happened to organized crime where ppl that where grandparents like the mafia bosses gettin hit everytime? What happened to the good old days? Fuck, i like these days that eventually the gangs commit more crimes then the mafia n' usually i like the type of crimes that gangs commit that make money, good for bussiness, like the robberies, but there used to be heists where ppl planned the way they could make more than a billion in 1 turn, but in the mafia, its all good until 1 day there is ur "friends" spilling ur brains on the sidewalk, but in the gangs its the other way around from where i am, the way i see it is that just the same as the mafias ur in for lyfe but eventually u get betrayed, in the gangs ur in 4 lyfe n' u get backup, but itz easier to get shot cause theres no planning, no organisation, that way just argue with the guy then pull out a colt 45 n' blow hiz fuckin head off, but easier to get caught too, more running but evenutally the pigs will catch the person after 10 or 20 years....................

Itz a damn shame the youth of today is brainwashed for a gaurentee of a better lyfe but a lyfe that could lead u stright to hell which iz the joint or could kill ya, i hate seeing younsters get shot..........................................

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » December 5th, 2005, 9:43 pm

Ahh fuck it heres that shit where u get all the news on gang related shootings in the usa:

http://www.iir.com/nygc/summaries.cfm

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » December 5th, 2005, 10:41 pm

not_the_one wrote:WTF hardly any shootings happen in the normal high schools where ppl wear baggy clothimg and carry all that bling bling n' have all the colours, but the most where shootings happen is in fuckin special skools where ppl have no backup, somethin like catholic skools where ppl have to wear those dumbass uniforms, godamn it and dats where all the shootings happen? Lets say in dis continuniatinionsnyknsdjfhshoinoiinnsoosieennsososiejenxdndson skool is where the shooting happened, i dunno much bout the skools nowadays but dis skool is either a geek skool or a fuckin rehibilitation centre for crazy azz gang members that commit at least 1 crime every second...................

Sad that all the ppl that are gettin shot n' stabbed these days are ppl under 20, what happened to organized crime where ppl that where grandparents like the mafia bosses gettin hit everytime? What happened to the good old days? fu--, i like these days that eventually the gangs commit more crimes then the mafia n' usually i like the type of crimes that gangs commit that make money, good for bussiness, like the robberies, but there used to be heists where ppl planned the way they could make more than a billion in 1 turn, but in the mafia, its all good until 1 day there is ur "friends" spilling ur brains on the sidewalk, but in the gangs its the other way around from where i am, the way i see it is that just the same as the mafias ur in for lyfe but eventually u get betrayed, in the gangs ur in 4 lyfe n' u get backup, but itz easier to get shot cause theres no planning, no organisation, that way just argue with the guy then pull out a colt 45 n' blow hiz fuckin head off, but easier to get caught too, more running but evenutally the pigs will catch the person after 10 or 20 years....................

Itz a damn shame the youth of today is brainwashed for a gaurentee of a better lyfe but a lyfe that could lead u stright to hell which iz the joint or could kill ya, i hate seeing younsters get shot..........................................
do you have an idea of what the fudge you're saying??? a continuation school here in california is a school where kids that get kicked out of the regular high school's go to... gangbangers, taggers, etc... the worst of the worst, that's a continuation a school for kids that dont take education serious.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 6th, 2005, 1:50 am

anonymousman wrote:
not_the_one wrote:WTF hardly any shootings happen in the normal high schools where ppl wear baggy clothimg and carry all that bling bling n' have all the colours, but the most where shootings happen is in fuckin special skools where ppl have no backup, somethin like catholic skools where ppl have to wear those dumbass uniforms, godamn it and dats where all the shootings happen? Lets say in dis continuniatinionsnyknsdjfhshoinoiinnsoosieennsososiejenxdndson skool is where the shooting happened, i dunno much bout the skools nowadays but dis skool is either a geek skool or a fuckin rehibilitation centre for crazy azz gang members that commit at least 1 crime every second...................

Sad that all the ppl that are gettin shot n' stabbed these days are ppl under 20, what happened to organized crime where ppl that where grandparents like the mafia bosses gettin hit everytime? What happened to the good old days? fu--, i like these days that eventually the gangs commit more crimes then the mafia n' usually i like the type of crimes that gangs commit that make money, good for bussiness, like the robberies, but there used to be heists where ppl planned the way they could make more than a billion in 1 turn, but in the mafia, its all good until 1 day there is ur "friends" spilling ur brains on the sidewalk, but in the gangs its the other way around from where i am, the way i see it is that just the same as the mafias ur in for lyfe but eventually u get betrayed, in the gangs ur in 4 lyfe n' u get backup, but itz easier to get shot cause theres no planning, no organisation, that way just argue with the guy then pull out a colt 45 n' blow hiz fuckin head off, but easier to get caught too, more running but evenutally the pigs will catch the person after 10 or 20 years....................

do you have an idea of what the fudge you're saying??? a continuation school here in california is a school where kids that get kicked out of the regular high school's go to... gangbangers, taggers, etc... the worst of the worst, that's a continuation a school for kids that dont take education serious.
Hey! Thats not true...not entirely. I went to Reid Continuation here in Long Beach because I was pregnant...and I did take my education seriously. And alot of the kids I went to school with there had issues at home that affected their performance, such as divorce, substance abuse, domestic violence..and that is what landed them there. That is not to say that some of the kids were not there for the above reasons you brought up. But don't stereotype or make assumptions that all the kids who go to continuation are there because they just dont give a mad f*ck.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 6th, 2005, 4:20 am

Thats sicc they put someone in a special school for bein pregnant.

You C they said they didnt know anything about the victim. Before some cry baby calls him "innocent" for all anyone knows he could have raped the guy that shot him's sister. Just cuz someone that appears not to be a banger gets shot by what appears to be a banger doesnt necessarily make them innocent.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 6th, 2005, 5:47 am

Comatose wrote:Thats sicc they put someone in a special school for bein pregnant.

You be they said they didnt know anything about the victim. Before some cry baby calls him "innocent" for all anyone knows he could have raped the guy that shot him's sister. Just because someone that appears not to be a banger gets shot by what appears to be a banger doesnt necessarily make them innocent.
Whether or not he did something that warranted "whatever", does'nt justify the shooters taking it to a public location. I mean damnnnnn whatever happened to the old school ways...swiping homeboy up and taking him out to the desert or something...geesh, lol.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 6th, 2005, 5:51 am

Youve certainly gotta point. Could have abstained from doin the dirt at a public school anyway. Followed him for a minute, anything.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 6th, 2005, 5:54 am

Comatose wrote:Youve certainly gotta point. Could have abstained from doin the dirt at a public school anyway. Followed him for a minute, anything.
Thats what the problem is nowadays....these kids want to be shooting up places where innocent people are and 9 xs out of 10 the fools miss and end an unintended targets life....out of control.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 6th, 2005, 9:49 pm

The off-topic posts were split from this thread and moved to Basura. Please stay on topic/read board rules in the "announcements" section of the board. Thanks

Dusk714

Unread post by Dusk714 » December 22nd, 2005, 4:43 pm

not_the_one wrote:continuniatinionsnyknsdjfhshoinoiinnsoosieennsososiejenxdndson skool is where the shooting happened, i dunno much bout the skools nowadays but dis skool is either a geek skool or a fuckin rehibilitation centre for crazy azz gang members that commit at least 1 crime every second...................

I used to go there, its a school that kids go to when you get kicked out of normal high school. i got kicked out, i went there for a while.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » December 23rd, 2005, 10:18 pm

Hey! Thats not true...not entirely. I went to Reid Continuation here in Long Beach because I was pregnant...and I did take my education seriously. And alot of the kids I went to school with there had issues at home that affected their performance, such as divorce, substance abuse, domestic violence..and that is what landed them there. That is not to say that some of the kids were not there for the above reasons you brought up. But don't stereotype or make assumptions that all the kids who go to continuation are there because they just dont give a mad f*ck.[/quote]

i went to a continuation HS and i guess you're right crst, not everyone there doesnt take education serious but i'd say about a good 80% of them dont... like you said, there's a lot of drug addicts(substance abuse), pregnant teen girls with no jobs trying to find out who their baby's daddy is, and there's a bunch of wierd azz gothic looking kids. However theres those that dont want to go to school so they're just there to get their GED and get it over with which is the reason i went there.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 24th, 2005, 9:49 am

pregnant teen girls with no jobs trying to find out who their baby's daddy is
Ummmmm, I worked when I was pregnant and knew/know who my sons father is. As a matter of fact I do not recall any of the girls I went to school with NOT knowing who had fathered their child.

Dusk714

Unread post by Dusk714 » December 27th, 2005, 7:52 pm

Well that specific school that this topic is on, thats the one that i went to. and yes generally speaking thats a school where you go when you get kicked out of normal high school....im sure there are exceptions like pregnant teens n stuff. But i know that shooting was gang related.