South Central LA Gangs that have stolen cars

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

South Central LA Gangs that have stolen cars

Unread post by Jota » December 10th, 2005, 8:20 am

Which street gangs of South Central LA have stolen cars for selling them ? It wont happen nothin if you say a set of 800 members cause it would be very difficult to caught somebody by any cops, but first if any cop would seriously trust an Internet poster which i highly doubt.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » December 10th, 2005, 8:36 am

I put it in here cause this type of activity is Organized crime.

Brig

Unread post by Brig » January 3rd, 2006, 7:51 pm

Jota wrote:I put it in here cause this type of activity is Organized crime.
You sure about that?? Sounds like common delinquency/street gang activity to me. I'm not attacking you but there does seem a lot of 'street gang' stuff in the 'organized crime' forum.

Take a look at the gangster disciples. Your average GA is a blatant street tough rather than a mafia man. The media often try to portray street gangs as being organized simply because they're involved in drug dealing, yet most of this stuff is disorganized anyway.

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » January 3rd, 2006, 7:59 pm

agreed, it's the folks that the street gangs are stealing the cars FOR that are the organized element... you think some blood or Crip is makin bank off stealin that car? Nah homie, it's higher ups.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 3rd, 2006, 9:24 pm

Brig wrote:
Jota wrote:I put it in here cause this type of activity is Organized crime.
You sure about that?? Sounds like common delinquency/street gang activity to me. I'm not attacking you but there does seem a lot of 'street gang' stuff in the 'organized crime' forum.

Take a look at the gangster disciples. Your average GA is a blatant street tough rather than a mafia man. The media often try to portray street gangs as being organized simply because they're involved in drug dealing, yet most of this stuff is disorganized anyway.
Thats why they are foot soldiers. But dont sit here and tell me America's biggest gang that still operates with most of its higher ups in jail (Hoover over 200 years) is not organized. When the chain of command is still in service. If they werent organized Hoover wouldnt be the Chairman, the youngings woulda replaced him or he would have been murdered by other power hunger GDz. Thats organized hierarchy and all of them honor that and their rules. And they serious, you will get your ass beat by other GDz for breaking law. Cuz thats how they run it, disciplined. Its not a bunch of dudes claiming GD all over the place they got knowledge they gotta learn that separate the real from fake.

Wood Ru
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: South Central LA Gangs that have stolen cars

Unread post by Wood Ru » January 3rd, 2006, 9:33 pm

Jota wrote:Which street gangs of South Central LA have stolen cars for selling them ? It wont happen nothin if you say a set of 800 members cause it would be very difficult to caught somebody by any cops, but first if any cop would seriously trust an Internet poster which i highly doubt.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: South Central LA Gangs that have stolen cars

Unread post by 'X' » January 3rd, 2006, 9:49 pm

Jota wrote:Which street gangs of South Central LA have stolen cars for selling them ?

** For additional information regarding civilian employment opportunities, please contact the Civilian Employment Section of the LAPD at 213-629-1797. For a list of open positions, contact the City of Los Angeles Personnel Department at 213-847-9240, or call the 24 Hour Job Hotline at 213-847-9424. Further information may be obtained on the Personnel Department’s Job Opportunities Web Page.

Brig

Unread post by Brig » January 4th, 2006, 5:38 am

Quickdraw wrote:Thats why they are foot soldiers. But dont sit here and tell me America's biggest gang that still operates with most of its higher ups in jail (Hoover over 200 years) is not organized. When the chain of command is still in service. If they werent organized Hoover wouldnt be the Chairman, the youngings woulda replaced him or he would have been murdered by other power hunger GDz. Thats organized hierarchy and all of them honor that and their rules. And they serious, you will get your ass beat by other GDz for breaking law. because thats how they run it, disciplined. Its not a bunch of dudes claiming GD all over the place they got knowledge they gotta learn that separate the real from fake.
Oh I agree that Hoover is an organized criminal, but I don't think he's your average GD (not GA, sorry) who are mostly poor young men who live in the ghettoes. Like some other types of gangs (the yardies, Cape Town's American's), they appear to go under the same name yet there's two different types.

You have what appear to be a few rich, powerful individuals who, in the case of the yardies in Jamaica, have political influence, and then you have a massive number of unemployed youths and young men who deal in small amounts of drugs in the ghetto. What makes the typical GD so different from say, the bloods, and yet so similar to La Cosa Nostra?