Viets in San Jose

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Viets in San Jose

Unread post by aaalex » January 3rd, 2006, 1:28 pm

Some of you guys might remember the azn gang called yd young dragon which claims territory on E/S san jose. Their the most powerful and sjpd labels them as the most brutally violent street gang in sj. young dragon gang's rivals or in other words cheif enemie is all indian mob piru bloods which claim turf on a park on the corner of tully & story road and claim some street corners in $outh $ide $an jo. These two have been fighting since the late 80's. retaliation between these two rivalry street gangs that have killed 15+ through out 86' too 06'. its terrible what this world is comming too. Please pray that tension will calm down in san jose now!

NAME: "YD" YOUNG DRAGON

IDENTIFICATION: VIETS

ATTIRE:
1. flip flop addidas sandals
2. pajamas
3. short hair cut with bangs in front- slicked back
4. cotton black winter gloves
5. Leather dress shoes with kakhis
6. Green jade stone medalion neclace
7. tattoo of yd on body- in proving loalty too gang fam
8. pack of ulta light benson and hedges cigerettes 100's.

ACTIVITIES:
1. Extortion crime on "small" vietnamese business'
2. Trafficing & distribution of mdma extacy & potent marrijuana
3. High stake gambeling
4. home invasions & car theft

ALLIES:
1. CVK Crazy viet killers
2. All azn crips
3. VGB viet gangster boys

Colors:
White, Yellow & baby blue

ENEMIES:
1. AIM All indian mob piru bloods (east san jose)
2. Mabuhay Pinoy Trece (philpino surenos-Mabuhay Pinoy Trece also known by street names MP13 or Mexican-Pinoy 13 is a largely Filipino and Mexican gang having its roots in the Filipino/Mexican barrios of northeast Los Angeles, or NELA as it is commonly called. The gang is believed to have been founded in the late 1970s near Echo Park, and Silverlake areas.)
3. Malu hit squad crips (east indian street gang in south san jose)
4. all pinoy gangs
5. KK Korean Killers

MiChuhSuh

Re: viets

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 3rd, 2006, 2:14 pm

aaalex wrote:5. KK Korean Killers
????

There KK out there? and still active?

I met one of the 6 or so KK founding members who was at the bar when they got drunk and first thought of KK...

anyways, are tehy a direct branch because this "hyung" never mentioned it spreading outside of LA and the Rowland Heights area

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

zz

Unread post by aaalex » January 3rd, 2006, 3:58 pm

homie when i was in san diego visiting my cousin i went too the liquor store too buy some flaming hot chettos. When i stepped out the liquor shop 4 san diego police squad cars drove right in front of me and kept on going. As i was walking on that street another dispatch of 3 police cars were patroling the neighborhood. There was this azn guy who was right around the corner smoking thoes benson and hedges ultra lights 100's. He was koo. I walked up too him as he was puffing those cigerettes. I asked that azn man if he can spare a stick; he hooked up one. I asked that azn guy smoking as i was chomping down on flamming hot chettos, "why all these police cars out here in this neighborhood". That guy replied, "theres korean gangs in this neighborhood- there probably getting trouble as always". He later told me that theve been recruting heads all over the lamesa area and abroad. Theyve migrated too nor cal korean community and starting funk!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 4th, 2006, 1:07 am

^ KK in SD?

who started all these sets?

this hyung, and I don't just mean that generically, he is like i said one of the founding members, he's actually the older brother of the girl that thought of the whoel idea of starting a gang and naming it "korean killers" (and ya it was a girl that thought of it, they were all drunk at a bar)

but anyways he said the gang was dying down and that he was happy about it, because he is not only Christian but a pastor now, and worked at ending the gang, which is why in LA they are the "Last Generation" KK

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » January 4th, 2006, 4:52 am

aaalex wrote:in other words cheif enemie is all indian mob piru bloods which claim turf on a park on the corner of tully & story road and claim some street corners in $outh $ide $an jo.
hahahahaha @ Indian mob piru bloods
Story and Tully dont even cross you dumbass.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » January 4th, 2006, 5:01 am

aaalex wrote:Some of you guys might remember the azn gang called yd young dragon which claims territory on E/S san jose. Their the most powerful and sjpd labels them as the most brutally violent street gang in sj.....These two have been fighting since the late 80's. retaliation between these two rivalry street gangs that have killed 15+ through out 86' too 06'. its terrible what this world is comming too. Please pray that tension will calm down in san jose now!
I seriously doubt this BS.I am born and raised on the Eastside of San Jo and this is the first time ive EVER heard of a gang called Young Dragons let alone "tensions" between em and "Indian mob piru bloods" hahahahahahaha.
Wherr did u hear SJPD naming YD the most violent street gang in San Jo?

LOL @ the cigarettes,i bet thats one of the things they look out for when recruiting.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » January 4th, 2006, 6:26 am

I never really been to Bay Area... I heard it feels like the Jersey/NY of the WestCoast there.. I never really go up past Santa Barbara the 12 culmative years I lived in California..

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

f

Unread post by aaalex » January 4th, 2006, 2:59 pm

hey yayo my exgirlfriends brother told me some ish along time ago. he said their on some park on the east side. since this site dosent have edit cappabilities i cant have spell check. Its near tully- on the east side- or might be near story. They usta have hella heads in silver creak high school. Hella. not anymore- mostly fobs are there.

tully

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

f

Unread post by aaalex » January 4th, 2006, 3:02 pm

hey yayo- this ish hapened in the early 90's. YD is a a viet crew. if u were born on the east side you should have heard of it by now! AIM is not around anymore. This was back in the day. by the time u hade a milk bottle between your lips and a pacifier in your hand. leave it too an o.g to speak.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: f

Unread post by GTS » January 4th, 2006, 3:28 pm

aaalex wrote:hey yayo- this ish hapened in the early 90's. YD is a a viet crew. if u were born on the east side you should have heard of it by now! AIM is not around anymore. This was back in the day. by the time u hade a milk bottle between your lips and a pacifier in your hand. leave it too an o.g to speak.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Leave it too an o.g.?

Is that suppose to refer to you?

ntenseLIFEstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ntenseLIFEstyle » January 4th, 2006, 6:23 pm

I'm from the eastside also. Been here all my life and I anit never heard the 2 set you post up. During the 90's the viet set I seen making noice were VN, AG, AW - Rip Pat. I anit never heard no Blood indian set on the east side. Their anit no Park on Story or Tully. And both street doesnt even cross. All my fam bang C-dub. From Atown to Ptown , Ctown, Jeanie , Virgina, Rockspring, Kollmar Dr. All C-dub Hoods during the 90's. All on the eastside san jose. Only blood set I came across on the eastside were some out of samons blood, PBH, RPB, AKP and CBC. If they were some Indian Bloods I would have bump heads with them gee.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: f

Unread post by MrYayo » January 5th, 2006, 3:44 pm

aaalex wrote:hey yayo- this ish hapened in the early 90's. YD is a a viet crew. if u were born on the east side you should have heard of it by now! AIM is not around anymore. This was back in the day. by the time u hade a milk bottle between your lips and a pacifier in your hand. leave it too an o.g to speak.
muthafuca i was around poco way rubbing on girls asses in the early 90s while your ass was watching barney and as i said aint no "war" or whatever you want to call it happen between so called young dragons or indian mob piru bloods.Thats where you're getting twisted,you hear it from another muthafuca thats telling you fake ass war stories.stay your ass on the southside because you dont know shit about the turfs on the EAST.

"15+ through out 86' too 06'."

lol thats funny as fucc since you said they dont exist but still putting in murder towards 2006

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 7:27 pm

so, anyone know if KK spread to snjose or san diego?

the farthest I heard from LA was rowland heights/diamond bar area, because they got a lot of Koreans there

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

fffff

Unread post by aaalex » January 7th, 2006, 5:00 pm

WTF- yo homie you said rockspring jeanie- these hoods still around? they got heads backin their turf even till this day. Things are changing in san jose. The O.G.s are being locked up for some silly arrest charges and theres newer heads on the streets that are taking the torch whence. The 90's were a whole lot harder then 06! From taggin crews too street gangs. Neva heard of rockspring and jeanie cuz that was back in the day!!!

As the police is shutting down gangs in san jose- new ones elevate. its kinda like a chop the head of a garden snake- a new one will develop and come forth.

Taggin crews & solo artists & gangs in 90's of san jose

TSU- what happened too them? all you guys from e/s or south have heard bout them back in the day. Most of them are locked up now. youve seen there tags hit up from san jose too frisco. strongest and biggest taggin crew from 92- 99. anyone who has ever been in san ho has heard of them. there street legends when it comes to bombing freeway over passes and tagging in general.

DOORS 1- some writer who was in my old neighborhood. he use-too tag all over where i was living near bernal jr. high. that was along time ago. dont know if hes still around.

SPOOKY1 & GRUMPY1 VANx4- Van was hangin out near the teady laundry mat in s/s san jose; they claimed turf as foothill apts in early 90's. Along time ago i met up with jermey who told me that most of van was shutdown by police sweeps along time ago. The alley that ran across teady wash laundry was called Red Rum 14 alley. There was hella rocks of cocaine stashed in the matt. Alot of cigerette buts were lying all over the ground- the chinnese man who owned the place never cleaned the damn floor. lol.

TPB TRAILER PARK BOYS FORD ROAD SSSJ
- what the f* happened too them? WHen i was in elementary school- they were the hardest crew in san ho. Then all of a sudden they disapeared. No heads are claiming turf now.

RED RUM 14- ?

MELLO1- this homie is koo. he repin the south side. hes a local neighborhood tagger that has been putin it down ever since i was in elementary school. hes a hardcore writer- he ran into my homeboy in the alley behind some stores where he was hittin the wall up with a krylon can. he took the can and battled him. my homeboy told me he was with a crew called OFAK..

ARSON- hes been hiting up walls for a long time. he pieced his tag in the basket ball courts in 95 or sumthin. when i was riding my bike just recently near roundtable pizza- where the owner never cleans taggin from the bathrooms or the back wall- saw his name hit up. D*** hes been tagin for a long time.

BUS4- a tagger i was on probation with 6 or 7 years ago.

SNIPP1- sick ass tagger from the S/S- hes pieced the wall of fame- right near the light rail, hit up that gated huge wall in 99 cents store, and pieced a alley drop behind dominos pizza hut. Alot of heads are trying too figure out who he is. hes tight.

AOK- taggin crew from 90's.

ASE & CBS- crew from morgan hill in early 90's. they hit up all over the damn place. their logo is a ghost with white black spray paint outlline. they koo.

DTC KIRO- been hiting up walls for a long ass time. he hit up with spray paint on the over pass on 101. old school tagger.

HONKE1- a tagger that use-too live right by san anselmo school- he put it down in my neighborhood back in the day. he a koo tagger. been puting it down for the south side for a long ass time.

PEACH1- some tagger i was battling with for a long time. i crossed his name out with a krylon can on the overpass 101. when he found out- he was trying too kick my ass.

SPEAK1- my homeboy.

ATK- aim too kill...they locked up?

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

fffff

Unread post by aaalex » January 7th, 2006, 5:02 pm

WTF- yo homie you said rockspring jeanie- these hoods still around? they got heads backin their turf even till this day. Things are changing in san jose. The O.G.s are being locked up for some silly arrest charges and theres newer heads on the streets that are taking the torch whence. The 90's were a whole lot harder then 06! From taggin crews too street gangs. Neva heard of rockspring and jeanie cuz that was back in the day!!!

As the police is shutting down gangs in san jose- new ones elevate. its kinda like a chop the head of a garden snake- a new one will develop and come forth.

Taggin crews & solo artists & gangs in 90's of san jose

TSU- what happened too them? all you guys from e/s or south have heard bout them back in the day. Most of them are locked up now. youve seen there tags hit up from san jose too frisco. strongest and biggest taggin crew from 92- 99. anyone who has ever been in san ho has heard of them. there street legends when it comes to bombing freeway over passes and tagging in general.

DOORS 1- some writer who was in my old neighborhood. he use-too tag all over where i was living near bernal jr. high. that was along time ago. dont know if hes still around.

SPOOKY1 & GRUMPY1 VANx4- Van was hangin out near the teady laundry mat in s/s san jose; they claimed turf as foothill apts in early 90's. Along time ago i met up with my homeboy who told me that most of van was shutdown by police sweeps along time ago. The alley that ran across teady wash laundry was called Red Rum 14 alley. There was hella rocks of cocaine stashed in the matt. Alot of cigerette buts were lying all over the ground- the chinnese man who owned the place never cleaned the damn floor. lol.

TPB TRAILER PARK BOYS FORD ROAD SSSJ
- what the f* happened too them? WHen i was in elementary school- they were the hardest crew in san ho. Then all of a sudden they disapeared. No heads are claiming turf now.

RED RUM 14- ?

MELLO1- this homie is koo. he repin the south side. hes a local neighborhood tagger that has been putin it down ever since i was in elementary school. hes a hardcore writer- he ran into my homeboy in the alley behind some stores where he was hittin the wall up with a krylon can. he took the can and battled him. my homeboy told me he was with a crew called OFAK..

ARSON- hes been hiting up walls for a long time. he pieced his tag in the basket ball courts in 95 or sumthin. when i was riding my bike just recently near roundtable pizza- where the owner never cleans taggin from the bathrooms or the back wall- saw his name hit up. D*** hes been tagin for a long time.

BUS4- a tagger i was on probation with 6 or 7 years ago.

SNIPP1- sick ass tagger from the S/S- hes pieced the wall of fame- right near the light rail, hit up that gated huge wall in 99 cents store, and pieced a alley drop behind dominos pizza hut. Alot of heads are trying too figure out who he is. hes tight.

AOK- taggin crew from 90's.

ASE & CBS- crew from morgan hill in early 90's. they hit up all over the damn place. their logo is a ghost with white black spray paint outlline. they koo.

DTC KIRO- been hiting up walls for a long ass time. he hit up with spray paint on the over pass on 101. old school tagger.

HONKE1- a tagger that use-too live right by san anselmo school- he put it down in my neighborhood back in the day. he a koo tagger. been puting it down for the south side for a long ass time.

PEACH1- some tagger i was battling with for a long time. i crossed his name out with a krylon can on the overpass 101. when he found out- he was trying too kick my ass.

SPEAK1- my homeboy.

ATK- aim too kill...they locked up?

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by aaalex » January 7th, 2006, 5:13 pm

TULLY CORNER OF CHUCKIE CHEESE- hey mr. yayo since youve grew up back in the days in e/s san jose listen up and give feedback. My cousin lived right in back of there in house. There was some F*n gangsters who were putting it down as F**** in early 90's. WHen its early night time you hear gun shots outside in that neighborhood. There was screaming outside and hella s*** goin down there. neighbors were scared as F**** too snitch and call police. Who the F**** was putting it down in early 90's behind chuckie cheese on tully??????? i dont want too argue homie, aight. was it scraps....nortenos.....crips.....???? That is the hardest crew that has ever step foot in san jose. in 2005 everything is different- the neighborhood has been changed dramatically. mexicans and blacks lived there in early 90's now everyone is viet and azn. as house prices sky rocketed- most blacks and mexicans moved out of san jose and went elsewhere. same with seven trees.

hey yayo...fill me in on what was going down in back in the day?

poco way- their weree some hardcor surenos out there. now everything is different as f***. they rose houseing prices up- so lowincome mexicans and blacks in that drug infested area were forced too move out- cuz they couldnt afford too pay rent. everything is f****n changing.

kollmar dirve- has some F*** piasas. they sure aint on true blue surenos out there. their borderbrothers of fakes that's trying too imitate the real thing. Mostly illeagal lowincome immigrants fresh out el salvador and mexico who cant speak a single word of english. nortes labeled them scraps cuz they were different from everyone else. they were some piasas. Kollmar drive locos is a fake ass sureno gang. hey yayo back in the day kollmar had some crips puting it down.

hey yayo is crips still puting work in el rancho verde? they use-too sell rock cocaine in late 80's and early 90's around the laundry mat and neighborhood. dont know if their still around? they extinct.

old crews that put in work back in the day are vanishing- now fake ass crews are taking over- posers!

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » January 9th, 2006, 4:32 am

End Violence NOW wrote:....
so, anyone know if KK spread to snjose or san diego?

the farthest I heard from LA was rowland heights/diamond bar area, because they got a lot of Koreans there
If they did, it's not for gangbanging, that's for sure... You'll never hear from them.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 18th, 2006, 1:17 am

MrYayo wrote:
aaalex wrote:in other words cheif enemie is all indian mob piru bloods which claim turf on a park on the corner of tully & story road and claim some street corners in $outh $ide $an jo.
lol

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » August 18th, 2006, 1:45 pm

MrYayo wrote:
all indian mob do actually exist though
but they ain't no bloods, or piru's

one of my good potnas is half black half indian and a crip from East Menlo and they tried to recruit him in county

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 18th, 2006, 4:36 pm

What kind of indians are these? like native indians or south east asian indians?
Ive never heard of a war goin on in san jose between these 2 gangs

unknown408

Unread post by unknown408 » December 15th, 2007, 3:41 am

MrYayo wrote:

HAHAHA

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 16th, 2007, 3:46 pm

Alex is a joke! He's also been known as "Porky". Wouldn't doubt he's back on here under a different name. I will say that I have heard of something similar to young dragons, but that's all I can say. Some kind of profile this clown gave, huh?! :lol: It's a name similar to 1 I've heard some Asian low level players use & I doubt they've been labeled the most dangerous gang in SJ, or that AIM has had such a serious war. I believe that AIM (East Indians) probably doesn't even claim piru bloods either.

TSU broke up a long time ago & they weren't even that big, but they tagged a lot. Not as much as Alex's ass says tho & they weren't around in 1992! It was started by someone that was in MOF! :lol: What kind of fool from San Jo, spells it San Ho when it's SAN JO!? I don't know much about TPB, but I heard they had some hard members & I don't know if anyone else would say they were the hardest in SJ. Alex the "Sureno", "Crip" & gang investigator was a tagger too!? :lol:

Arson was tagging ARSON back in 1995? I think there's been maybe more then 1 person who's tagged Arson, so that maybe right. ASE & CBS from Morgan Hill? Is that the Can't Be Stopped crew? Can't Be Stopped has been in many places & they'll take out any other CBS. Not sure if I've heard of ASE crew, but I might have. What's that stand for? I knew someone that tagged ASE.

Speak1 is your homeboy? Man that sounds familiar. If I were to talk to him, I wonder if he'd know who Alex is. Wow he's even using the word scrap, when he claimed to be Sureno before. Is Jeanie block even that old? Fool swears he's OG, but that Jeanie is way back in the day for him.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 16th, 2007, 5:04 pm

I got to say some more. Was Alex trying to say all those so called enemies of "Young Dragons" are in SJ? Also there is a park on Tully, but Tully don't cross Story or isn't even very close to each other. There's a lot of parks by Tully & Story too. If it was the same Indians I was thinking of, then they were more around the other side of Tully.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by TVo » January 25th, 2008, 1:42 pm

There were two big Viet gangs rivals from the 80's and they were called the Dragons and the Phoenix. (Rough Translation) Since the gangs names were in Vietnamese, these guys pre-date VN, AB's and other east side clicks.
That whole thing seem like a cut and paste from somewhere.
The can be indentified with Benson and Hedges 100 cigs?? LOL

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Re: Viets in San Jose

Unread post by caliboi » August 29th, 2010, 1:48 pm

viets in the orange county seem more real

Bneezy85

Unread post by Bneezy85 » November 16th, 2011, 11:38 am

how are viets in oc more real? san jo bang hard through the 80s and 90s too. now the viet gang scene is dead.its all about money now.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » November 16th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Bneezy85 wrote:how are viets in oc more real? san jo bang hard through the 80s and 90s too. now the viet gang scene is dead.its all about money now.
Probably depends which city has more immigrant vietnamese. El Salvador, Vietnam, Cambodia, Colombia, gangsters that originate from these places have a reputation of ultra-violence because of war or civil conflict in their home countries.

indacut

Unread post by indacut » September 30th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Viets were the hardest in the 90's out there. After that, only ran into bitches from silvercreek trying to act hard. You know you a bitch when you get fronted and all you can talk about is your cousin or brother. lol

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by Rudog » October 2nd, 2012, 11:47 am

UmanH-ay wrote:What kind of indians are these? like native indians or south east asian indians?
Ive never heard of a war goin on in san jose between these 2 gangs
Out "East"