Nortenos in San Diego?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 23rd, 2009, 7:52 pm

S619D wrote:I remember so vato from Bakersfield started in our high school in the middle of the year...of course he got hit up and once he said Bakersfield fools from different hoods were scheming to take that fool out. ESD,PH,SurX3LS all schemed and jumped that fool twice and he left school with the quickness
What happened? Some fool from BKS tryed to start a Norte gang?

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: August 10th, 2008, 6:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by S619D » June 23rd, 2009, 9:16 pm

Dude didnt even have a chance to start anything he got hit up the first week at school jumped twice and we never heard from him again...eses were deep as hell at my school(Serra) in the mid 90s

User avatar
jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 206
Joined: July 10th, 2008, 12:15 am
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by jdm894g » July 15th, 2009, 10:07 am

So are there any eNe hoods in So Cal? Or just individuals who have moved to So Cal and trying to start something. This is almost like the an urban legend aling with latin Kings and Gangster Disciples being in So Cal....Is there anything concrete?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 15th, 2009, 12:38 pm

jdm894g wrote:So are there any eNe hoods in So Cal? Or just individuals who have moved to So Cal and trying to start something. This is almost like the an urban legend aling with latin Kings and Gangster Disciples being in So Cal....Is there anything concrete?
I THINK JUST MEMEBERS OF NORTENOS HOODS LIVE IN SD,THERES A SURENO GANG CALLED LATIN KINGS 13 BUT THEY AINT ALKAQN,THEN GDS ARE IN SO CALI,A HOMEGIRL OF MINE FROM CEDRUS ST CRIP GANG IN the 818 HAS HOMIES FROM GDS THAT LIVE IN DIIFERENT AREAS OF LA COUNTY,2 OF THEM LEFT THE GDS AND JOINED BLOOD HOODS IS WHAT SHE TOLD ME

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: August 10th, 2008, 6:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by S619D » July 15th, 2009, 7:00 pm

so basically there are no norteno gangs(nor latin kings,gangsta disciples,folks,people) or any other outsider hoods developed in southern cali

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 15th, 2009, 7:26 pm

S619D wrote:so basically there are no norteno gangs(nor latin kings,gangsta disciples,folks,people) or any other outsider hoods developed in southern cali
Probably just lil shit that didn't really last.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 15th, 2009, 10:04 pm

S619D wrote:so basically there are no norteno gangs(nor latin kings,gangsta disciples,folks,people) or any other outsider hoods developed in southern cali
I THINK the ONLY HOODS OUTSIDE OF CALI THAT HAVE A GROUP INSIDE OF CALI IS PROBABLY ASIAN GANGS

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 511
Joined: February 14th, 2008, 5:51 am
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Jinky08 » July 17th, 2009, 7:23 am

yardstick wrote:Some hood in SD wear red, even though their Surenos. Shelltown Gamma Boys were red and black. I think Logan Red Steps used to were red too (back in the 70's/80's). So no LA X3 hoods wear red at all?
One of the Wilmas gangs sport red, Not sure if its ES or WS.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 17th, 2009, 10:26 am

Jinky08 wrote:
yardstick wrote:Some hood in SD wear red, even though their Surenos. Shelltown Gamma Boys were red and black. I think Logan Red Steps used to were red too (back in the 70's/80's). So no LA X3 hoods wear red at all?
One of the Wilmas gangs sport red, Not sure if its ES or WS.
THATS EASTSIDE WILMAS,THERES EVEN THE RAP VIDEO OF THEM ON YOUTUBE

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 87
Joined: June 1st, 2009, 7:51 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by SmileyGee » July 19th, 2009, 9:04 am

Southern California's where my hearts at period

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 20th, 2009, 9:08 am

SmileyGee wrote:Southern California's where my hearts at period
HELL YEAH ITS ALL BOUT SOUTHERN CALIFAS,I LOVE EVERY PART OF SOUTHERN CALI EXCEPT SD,TOO MANY PEOPLE TALKEN SHIT WHILE SD IS A LAME CITY

REEBOK

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by REEBOK » July 28th, 2009, 8:00 pm

theres some nortenos right there by el cajon blvd there called san diego nuestra familia

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 28th, 2009, 8:13 pm

I KNOW SOME GUYS IN SD WHO TRY TO DRESS LIKE A GANGSTER AND REP SOUTHSIDE 13 BE LISTENING TO NORET RAPS,FUNNIEST SHIT EVER

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 28th, 2009, 10:12 pm

MENACE18 wrote:I KNOW SOME GUYS IN SD WHO TRY TO DRESS LIKE A GANGSTER AND REP SOUTHSIDE 13 BE LISTENING TO NORET RAPS,FUNNIEST SHIT EVER
Maybe they just like the music, but that's funny if they like Norte rap a lot & support it. Any way am I the only 1 that thinks REEBOK needs to go? Just look at all his damn posts.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 29th, 2009, 2:30 pm

NAH THAT FOOL REEBOK MUST BE FUCKED UP EVERYTIME HE GOES ON DIS SHIT,HES POST ARE SOME STUPID SHIT

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 6th, 2009, 5:59 pm

I lived in SD for 3 years and i herd that the only real down Nortenos in SD are VML's X4 meaning Vatos Mas Locos , they claim Northside SD or Chula Vista. I bumped in to some youngsters that rep LNCV X4- Los Nortenos de Chula Vista and i gave them props cus they where all flamed up with SD hats and shit and they also respected that i rep San Jose.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 6th, 2009, 10:45 pm

BP408 wrote:I lived in SD for 3 years and i herd that the only real down Nortenos in SD are VML's X4 meaning Vatos Mas Locos , they claim Northside SD or Chula Vista. I bumped in to some youngsters that rep LNCV X4- Los Nortenos de Chula Vista and i gave them props cus they where all flamed up with SD hats and shit and they also respected that i rep San Jose.

IVE SEEN FOOLS FLAMED UP IN SD BUT THEY NEVER REP NORTE,IVE SEEN 2 FOOLS THAT ARE NORTENOS BUT THEY LIVE IN CLAIREMONT,IF THERE IS NORTENOS IN SD,THATS SAD FOR SURENOS IN SD

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 6th, 2009, 11:41 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
BP408 wrote:I lived in SD for 3 years and i herd that the only real down Nortenos in SD are VML's X4 meaning Vatos Mas Locos , they claim Northside SD or Chula Vista. I bumped in to some youngsters that rep LNCV X4- Los Nortenos de Chula Vista and i gave them props cus they where all flamed up with SD hats and shit and they also respected that i rep San Jose.

IVE SEEN FOOLS FLAMED UP IN SD BUT THEY NEVER REP NORTE,IVE SEEN 2 FOOLS THAT ARE NORTENOS BUT THEY LIVE IN CLAIREMONT,IF THERE IS NORTENOS IN SD,THATS SAD FOR SURENOS IN SD
Yea its weird to see Nortenos down there, i didnt expect that shit. Wheres Clairemont at?? But its no different in SJ you'll see Surenos posted up in their varrios or at the Flea Market

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 6th, 2009, 11:45 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:I KNOW SOME GUYS IN SD WHO TRY TO DRESS LIKE A GANGSTER AND REP SOUTHSIDE 13 BE LISTENING TO NORET RAPS,FUNNIEST SHIT EVER
Maybe they just like the music, but that's funny if they like Norte rap a lot & support it. Any way am I the only 1 that thinks REEBOK needs to go? Just look at all his damn posts.
What do you men Reebok? You mean the shoes?? Have you seen foos wearing them like if they were Cortez's or some shit hahaha thats funny.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 7th, 2009, 10:04 am

BP408 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
BP408 wrote:I lived in SD for 3 years and i herd that the only real down Nortenos in SD are VML's X4 meaning Vatos Mas Locos , they claim Northside SD or Chula Vista. I bumped in to some youngsters that rep LNCV X4- Los Nortenos de Chula Vista and i gave them props cus they where all flamed up with SD hats and shit and they also respected that i rep San Jose.

IVE SEEN FOOLS FLAMED UP IN SD BUT THEY NEVER REP NORTE,IVE SEEN 2 FOOLS THAT ARE NORTENOS BUT THEY LIVE IN CLAIREMONT,IF THERE IS NORTENOS IN SD,THATS SAD FOR SURENOS IN SD
Yea its weird to see Nortenos down there, i didnt expect that shit. Wheres Clairemont at?? But its no different in SJ you'll see Surenos posted up in their varrios or at the Flea Market
CLAIREMONT IS NEXT TO PACIFIC BEACH,NEAR MISSION BAY AND ALL THAT,AND ME IVE SEEN IN SAN FRANCISCO,OAKLAND NORTENOS ACT MORE BLACK,BUT IN SACRAMENTO,FRESNO THEY ACT MORE LIK CHICANOS HOW THE NORTES ORIGINALLY WOULD DRESS AND TALK

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 7th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Yea SF and Oakland Nortes act black but so do the Surenos from there...Youve never been to San Jose??
Oh Pacific Beach, i see i remember where thats at

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 7th, 2009, 6:22 pm

BP408 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:I KNOW SOME GUYS IN SD WHO TRY TO DRESS LIKE A GANGSTER AND REP SOUTHSIDE 13 BE LISTENING TO NORET RAPS,FUNNIEST SHIT EVER
Maybe they just like the music, but that's funny if they like Norte rap a lot & support it. Any way am I the only 1 that thinks REEBOK needs to go? Just look at all his damn posts.
What do you men Reebok? You mean the shoes?? Have you seen foos wearing them like if they were Cortez's or some shit hahaha thats funny.
Haha nah, I was talking about the fool who comes on here with the name reebok. LOL Some reeboks were in style too tho..

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 7th, 2009, 7:48 pm

BP408 wrote:Yea SF and Oakland Nortes act black but so do the Surenos from there...Youve never been to San Jose??
Oh Pacific Beach, i see i remember where thats at
IVE SEEN SOME FOOLS THAT ARE SURENOS IN SF/OAK WHO ACT BLACK BUT THEY MOSTLY THE ONES UNDER 18,the ONES WHO ARE LIKE OVER 18 ACT MORE LIKE SURENOS FROM SOUTHERN CALI,AND NAH IVE NEVER BEEN TO SJ,BEEN TO FRESNO,the BAY,SACRAMENTO,BUT NEVER SJ,I KNOW DIS VATO WHO WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ME AT MISSION BAY HIGH,HE WAS LUCKY FROM SOUTHSIDE MADERA 13,THATS the ONLY HOOD IVE HEARD THAT WERE SURENOS UP NORTH,THEN THEY HAD BROWN PRIDE SURENOS IN FRESNO

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 7th, 2009, 8:48 pm

Yea i saw hella youngsters wearing Cortez look a like Reeboks in SJ

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 7th, 2009, 8:51 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
BP408 wrote:Yea SF and Oakland Nortes act black but so do the Surenos from there...Youve never been to San Jose??
Oh Pacific Beach, i see i remember where thats at
IVE SEEN SOME FOOLS THAT ARE SURENOS IN SF/OAK WHO ACT BLACK BUT THEY MOSTLY THE ONES UNDER 18,the ONES WHO ARE LIKE OVER 18 ACT MORE LIKE SURENOS FROM SOUTHERN CALI,AND NAH IVE NEVER BEEN TO SJ,BEEN TO FRESNO,the BAY,SACRAMENTO,BUT NEVER SJ,I KNOW DIS VATO WHO WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ME AT MISSION BAY HIGH,HE WAS LUCKY FROM SOUTHSIDE MADERA 13,THATS the ONLY HOOD IVE HEARD THAT WERE SURENOS UP NORTH,THEN THEY HAD BROWN PRIDE SURENOS IN FRESNO
Yea theres a lot of Sureno hoods in the North but there nothing like the So Cal Surenos...Theres 18's in Oakland??

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 8th, 2009, 10:27 am

BP408 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
BP408 wrote:Yea SF and Oakland Nortes act black but so do the Surenos from there...Youve never been to San Jose??
Oh Pacific Beach, i see i remember where thats at
IVE SEEN SOME FOOLS THAT ARE SURENOS IN SF/OAK WHO ACT BLACK BUT THEY MOSTLY THE ONES UNDER 18,the ONES WHO ARE LIKE OVER 18 ACT MORE LIKE SURENOS FROM SOUTHERN CALI,AND NAH IVE NEVER BEEN TO SJ,BEEN TO FRESNO,the BAY,SACRAMENTO,BUT NEVER SJ,I KNOW DIS VATO WHO WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ME AT MISSION BAY HIGH,HE WAS LUCKY FROM SOUTHSIDE MADERA 13,THATS the ONLY HOOD IVE HEARD THAT WERE SURENOS UP NORTH,THEN THEY HAD BROWN PRIDE SURENOS IN FRESNO
Yea theres a lot of Sureno hoods in the North but there nothing like the So Cal Surenos...Theres 18's in Oakland??
YEA WE GOT SOME HOMIES IN OAKLAND,BUT MORE IN SAN FRAN

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2009, 11:54 am

I remember SF's 18 was Norte, but maybe some LA 1's got up there. Never heard of 18 in the town I don't think. I know MS tried to make some moves & actually maybe I did hear of some 18's, but I really just don't really remember. I know MS was at war over there.

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 8th, 2009, 5:51 pm

Yea i guess 18th St. is almost everywhere then....

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 8th, 2009, 5:56 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I remember SF's 18 was Norte, but maybe some LA 1's got up there. Never heard of 18 in the town I don't think. I know MS tried to make some moves & actually maybe I did hear of some 18's, but I really just don't really remember. I know MS was at war over there.
Oh i remember seeing some pictures of some Norte 18's in SF, it cant be the same as the other 18 though im guessing they repp Frisco's 18th Street!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 13th, 2009, 8:07 am

BP408 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I remember SF's 18 was Norte, but maybe some LA 1's got up there. Never heard of 18 in the town I don't think. I know MS tried to make some moves & actually maybe I did hear of some 18's, but I really just don't really remember. I know MS was at war over there.
Oh i remember seeing some pictures of some Norte 18's in SF, it cant be the same as the other 18 though im guessing they repp Frisco's 18th Street!
the REAL 18S IN the BAY AREA ARE SOUTHSIDE AND WESTSIDE 18ST CLICKS,THE 1S WHO SAY NORTE 18 AINT FROM 18ST THEY JUST CLAIM,CUZ 18ST ISNT DOWN WITH NORTE,AND YEA MS IS KINDA IN the BAY,BUT THEY AINT DOIN SHIT BUT KILLEN GIRLS LIKE the LIL BITCHES THEY ARE

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 98
Joined: July 31st, 2009, 5:17 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Jose
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by BP408 » August 13th, 2009, 9:10 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
BP408 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I remember SF's 18 was Norte, but maybe some LA 1's got up there. Never heard of 18 in the town I don't think. I know MS tried to make some moves & actually maybe I did hear of some 18's, but I really just don't really remember. I know MS was at war over there.
Oh i remember seeing some pictures of some Norte 18's in SF, it cant be the same as the other 18 though im guessing they repp Frisco's 18th Street!
the REAL 18S IN the BAY AREA ARE SOUTHSIDE AND WESTSIDE 18ST CLICKS,THE 1S WHO SAY NORTE 18 AINT FROM 18ST THEY JUST CLAIM,because 18ST ISNT DOWN WITH NORTE,AND YEA MS IS KINDA IN the BAY,BUT THEY AINT DOIN SHIT BUT KILLEN GIRLS LIKE the LIL women THEY ARE
I know 18st is cool with surenos but nortenos repp 18th St. in SF cuz they live there! Ive only herd of MS in Oakland

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3551
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 13th, 2009, 9:58 pm

How's some 18 from LA going to be the real 18 in the bay? The real 18's are the people claiming the 18th streets in their town! Don't know if 18 XIVERS are still around in SF, but in San Mateo they have ene's claiming the 18th ST over there.

Post Reply