Nortenos in San Diego?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
559_SOLDADO
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: April 20th, 2004, 7:20 pm

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by 559_SOLDADO » April 20th, 2004, 8:02 pm

Fu-ck i wouldnt either. all it takes is one little punk to find out your addy on the net, next thing you know you'll get rolled up on

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 518
Joined: April 10th, 2004, 6:06 am
Location: Modesto Norcal

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 8:34 pm

559_SOLDADO wrote:Fu-ck i wouldnt either. all it takes is one little punk to find out your addy on the net, next thing you know you'll get rolled up on
perhaps

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 20th, 2004, 11:59 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:I saw in a guestbook someone had put they were from East Side San Diego X4....does anyone know if that really exist?
THERE'S A VARRIO HERE DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO CALLED ESD-EAST SAN DIEGO X3, THERE IN THE CITY HEIGHTS AREA.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 21st, 2004, 12:03 am

DreamerGirl wrote:"SoCalBandit"1904 is used because that's when San Diego was founded or whatever. Thas all I know bout that.

_____________________________________________________________

My cousin Devon told me differently. Anyways i guess my cousin is talking to some Sureno in San Diego and he said the 19 stands for "S" the nineteenth letter of the alphabet and the 04 is for "D" the fourth letter of the alphabet! What you know about that SoCalBandit? ~DreamerGirl~
YEAH 1904 STANDS FOR S.D. 19=S 04=D

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 21st, 2004, 12:05 am

O.G.PANCHO wrote:Hey DreamerGirl! Thanks for the information but like dam; there's really Nortenos off Imperial Beach Blvd? I've been to the Military Base in San Diego but thats about it!
THAT'S IMP-IMPERIAL X3 ZONE. IMPX3 AND SKINHEAD GANGS THAT KICK IT AT IMPERIAL BEACH CALL THAT AREA HOME.

TONECAPONE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 1:49 am
Location: DECOTO CALIFAS
Contact:

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by TONECAPONE » April 21st, 2004, 1:59 am

CHECK OUT http://WWW.SPEEDYLOC.COM/NV.HTM AND U WILL SEE WHAT I SEE

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 518
Joined: April 10th, 2004, 6:06 am
Location: Modesto Norcal

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 21st, 2004, 9:48 am

All i see is red & some fine chicks....and hear some sick raps......

Guest

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 12:17 pm

DECOTOs ARE BAD!

EVEN THOUGH DCTs14 LOCATED IN THE GAY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, DECOTOs KEEP IT Assss TIGHT, AND DON'T ALLOW PENETRATION FROM sUR.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 518
Joined: April 10th, 2004, 6:06 am
Location: Modesto Norcal

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 21st, 2004, 2:13 pm

^^^^everytime he posts it should be a ban, but yet schizonortena is still on here...

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 310
Joined: February 20th, 2004, 4:07 pm
Location: Modesto209
Contact:

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by DreamerGirl » April 21st, 2004, 7:21 pm

How does that idiot SchizoNortena be from all over. First she's from L.A. then started banging Modesto. Now she's from Decoto? What's next, Fresno?

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 518
Joined: April 10th, 2004, 6:06 am
Location: Modesto Norcal

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 21st, 2004, 9:08 pm

what side of decoto are u from?

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 355
Joined: February 9th, 2004, 6:36 am
Location: modesto ca

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 22nd, 2004, 12:46 am

i agree decoto does hold they own in they hood me and my potonas was in they hood for some party and we was bklue up an dthey thought we was surenos cuz i had 2 potnoas with me that was mex and so we was all ready 2 throw down till some 1 at the party knew who we was and explain we crippin so they was coo with it showed us nutten but love after the square off

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 518
Joined: April 10th, 2004, 6:06 am
Location: Modesto Norcal

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 22nd, 2004, 2:36 pm

I sure wouldnt go to Decoto bangin Sureno getting hit up every minute by a Norteno...They're deep as hell.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 310
Joined: February 20th, 2004, 4:07 pm
Location: Modesto209
Contact:

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by DreamerGirl » April 22nd, 2004, 10:15 pm

(SchizoNortena) You need to stop with your sarcastic remarks on Northern California Cities especially in post room "Nortenos in San Diego" talking about Decoto where my cousin's friend "Speedy-Loc" (R.I.P.) is from. I see, you like to disrespect dead people probably because they don't talk back. Well im speaking for Speedy Locz "NORTHSIDE TIL' I DIE". Get a life SchizoNortena and go preach your nonsense to someone else. We at Streetgangs carry & conduct ourselves in a professional manner. Like i said, get a life. For others who read posts by idiots like ; you know who (PAY NO ATTENTION) to people like this. Their just blurring or view on gangs in California. Anything and everything i've ever posted, been thru reliable sources.............................~DreamerGirl~

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 518
Joined: April 10th, 2004, 6:06 am
Location: Modesto Norcal

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 22nd, 2004, 11:46 pm

Dont even pay any attention to it dreamergirl shes just trying to strike a nerve......

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 11:17 am

Yeah that had to be typo written because i can tell you there's no established 14 gang in SD espececially ESD. There might be some in disguise thinking there bloods because SD is blood capitol, but other than that hell no. I ran into a good share w/ nortenos in CYA and I even got stabbed when I was 13 by some for jacking one of them for their kicks. They all pc'd up and caused a riot in NElles for that, because I was their little mascot because I was the youngest in 20-25 year old unit. which were those being sent to a four yard or being maxed out of their time.
Oh, in 1992 when I went to camp for the 1st time there was 14 there and he awoled because he was getting tag teamed everyday. Besides the fact is why is it that us SUrenos don't give two f**ks about you guys and represent 13 alll crazy like you guys do 14. We have so much beef w/ eachother, crips, bloods, asians, and others, and up north it seems you guys peace treat all day w/ others that's why sur despises all of you. Why do you think the northern surenos don't want to be like you guys there's something obviouly wrong with you guys, you haven't even made one good 14 gang down here. I even know some fag from South East Locos who was from SAN Jo 14 and even had the 4 dots, and converted to 13.. Now that's lame..

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by GTS » June 10th, 2004, 1:28 pm

STICK UP KID:



WHY WOULD ANY NORTE GANG WANT TO ESTABLISH TURF DOWN SOUTH? WHAT DO YOU THINK NORTE STANDS FOR. NO DISRESPECT BUT I HATE LA AND MOST ENE'S CAN GIVE TWO SHITS ON WHAT GOES ON DOWN THERE, JUST AS YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS UP NORTH. THERE'S RANKERS IN EVERY CLICK, SO YOUR GONNA JUDGE THE NORTE ON SOME DUDE YOU RAN INTO FROM SAN JO. COME ON ESE, WE PEACE TREATY WITH EVERY ONE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU GUYS ARE BUTT BUDDIES WITH THE PECKERWOODS, AND GET MAD BECAUSE THE NORTHERNERS AND THE BROTHAS HAVE A MUTUAL RESPECT. DON'T GET IT TWISTED SUR'S GET PC'D UP IN THE BAY AREA. MOST OF THE FAKE SUR CLICKS UP HERE WERE STARTED BY SOUTHSIDERS THAT EITHER RELOCATED BECAUSE OF FAMILY, OR HAD HEAT ON THEM AND HAD TO MOVE. BUT C'MON THE LIL ONES THEY RECRUIT ARE IN WAY OVER THERE HEAD, AND MOST OF TIME WHEN THEY GET CHECKED, THERE RESPONSE IS NO BANG, NO BANG. I KNOW HOMEBOYS THAT MADE SOME TAKE THEIR 13 JERSEY OFF AND SPIT ON IT, AND SAY FUCK SUR. SO IF YOUR GONNA BE PROUD OF THOSE FOOLS CLAIMIN SUR THEN GO AHEAD. DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE THEM B'S AND C'S ARE GUNNIN FOR YOU ESE'S WHILE WE PARTY IT UP AND SMASH ON SUR'S UP NORTH. YOU GUYS HAVE LA, THAT'S FINE U CAN HAVE IT, WHILE WE DOMINATE THE REST OF THE STATE ESE. YOU GUYS GOT #'S ON US NO DOUBT, BUT YOU CAN'T DOUBT OUR HEART, AND OUR ABILITY TO HOLD OUR GROUND DESPITE THE OBSTACLES.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 2:18 pm

You misunderstood what I was stating about the northerners, but I know that we have a big influence if not the biggest influence in gang activity of all california. I know you guys just like to be rebellious and we can never be friends, but I understand that raza stuff and I could never publicly suggest we all click up, because of politics and blood shed. I hold a grudge against nortenos but I refuse to net bang and just set the truth down. Yeah you probably have a couple of hard ones up there but I bet are numbers are bigger, because when I was iN CYA I would see older homies from FLorencia, 18th, East Los, SD, OC, IE, VC, etc. And not one of you guys can really see any of them. I mean i can't stand your style and I can bet if we had some hinas pick some sur (those from SC) and the Norte more hoes would flock to us, you may think that's irrelevant, but that's proof in the pudding. But the big picture is we are so big that we have you guys hating and banging on those up there that should've been 14's but they rather be tru blu. B's and c's are gunning us is more the other way around and we do party non-stop and bang on other thirteeners. Where so big there's no reason for us to click up and smash on B's and C's we smash on them, then smash on eachother, I mean personally my hood don't have any b's or 'cs my whole region is strictly thirteen. And the woods is stricly money related and on the streets we don't associate w/ them, plus they don't turn AB or wood until they hit the Clink, ususally there just regular civilians.

"DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE THEM B'S AND C'S ARE GUNNIN FOR YOU ESE'S WHILE WE PARTY IT UP AND SMASH ON SUR'S UP NORTH. YOU GUYS HAVE LA, THAT'S FINE U CAN HAVE IT, WHILE WE DOMINATE THE REST OF THE STATE ESE. YOU GUYS GOT #'S ON US NO DOUBT, BUT YOU CAN'T DOUBT OUR HEART, AND OUR ABILITY TO HOLD OUR GROUND DESPITE THE OBSTACLES."

- You really think that's actually true?LOL You guys dominating will be the mutherf**kin day, but I guess this is just my opinion.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by GTS » June 10th, 2004, 2:53 pm

"I mean i can't stand your style and I can bet if we had some hinas pick some sur (those from SC) and the Norte more hoes would flock to us, you may think that's irrelevant, but that's proof in the pudding"

FIRST OF ALL YOU CAN ASK ANYONE ON THIS FORUM I HAVE NEVER NETBANGED OR TALKED SHIT ON THIS FORUM. IF YOU GIVE RESPECT, THEN I WILL GIVE YOU RESPECT. AND THAT QUOTE RIGHT THERE IS FUCKIN GAY. YOU GUYS THINK YOUR CUTER THAN US, LOL. AND TO RESPOND THAT'S ALL OPINION, YOU TAKE SOME FINE CHICAS UP NORTH AND GIVE THEM THE CHOICE THEY WOULD SPIT IN YOUR FACE. SO THAT'S NOT A VERY GOOD COMPARISON. LIKE I SAID YALL GOT LA ON LOCK, WHILE WE CONTROL THE MAJORITY OF THE REST OF CALIFA. NO DOUBT YOU GUYS INFLUENCE BANGIN AND STARTED IT, BUT DON'T GET MAD AT THIS DIVIDED STATE. BECAUSE YOU GUYS DECIDED THAT THE SOUTHERN ESE'S WERE SUPERIOR TO THE NORTHERNERS, WE HAD TO STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS AND FIGHT FOR OURSELVES. LIKE I SAID U HAVE GREATER NUMBERS, BUT IT TAKES HEART TO STAND ALONE AND GROW TO OUR #'S, AND DON'T GET IT TWISTED WE DO RUN SOME PENS. OUR STYLE IS MUCH DIFFERENT THAN YOURS, BUT YOU GUYS ARE SLOWLY GOING THE SAME ROUTE. I'M FROM THE BAY AREA, WHICH IN ANY ONES EYE'S IS AS FAR AS YOU CAN GET FROM FARM LAND. AND THE ENE'S DO DRESS MORE BLACK DOWN HERE, AND HAVE GOLD TEETH, AND WEAR MORE "BLACK CLOTHING", BUT MOST OF THOSE CATS OUR PRODUCT OF THERE ENVIRONMENT. I'D SAY HALF STILL ROCK THE OLD SCHOOL CHOLO STYLE, WHILE THE OTHERS ARE MORE "FLOSSY". YOU BROUGHT THE TOPIC UP, SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CONVO ON IT WE CAN, BUT YOU NEVER KNEW AN ENE TIL YOU HIT THE PEN AND LEARNED ABOUT IT, MOST OF THESE CATS THAT AIN'T EVER HIT THE PEN, TALK SHIT SAYIN FUCK NORTE YET THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE. BASICALLY THE ENE'S DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU ESE'S, THAT'S WHY THEY ROCK THE PONY TAILS SAY ENE NOT ESE AND ALL THAT.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 10th, 2004, 6:15 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I even know some fag from South East Locos
WASSUP STICK UP BANDIT. THERE'S A GANG CALLED SOUTH EAST LOCOS??? WHERE'S THERE BARRIO AT? HOW LONG THEY BEEN AROUND?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 6:25 pm

I was just saying if you wanted to net bang I wasn't condoning to it because most people on here like to net bang.

"LIKE I SAID YALL GOT LA ON LOCK, WHILE WE CONTROL THE MAJORITY OF THE REST OF CALIFA. "

- You really think that's true, wow I'm so shocked, I can't even laugh, I mean again it's evident we have more influence if Sur has clicks up there and all of those Sur are suppose to be Norte, then what's going on GTS? You can pick any punk, Bi**h, ranker, etc. Who got rejected by Sur and he would never in his wildest dreams want to be 14. And the reason why you fellas disgust all surenos is because like you said:

"AND THE ENE'S DO DRESS MORE BLACK DOWN HERE, AND HAVE GOLD TEETH, AND WEAR MORE "BLACK CLOTHING", BUT MOST OF THOSE CATS OUR PRODUCT OF THERE ENVIRONMENT."

- How the fu*k are you going to let your enviornment influence you like that? I mean in compton south central we all share hoods w/ blacks but we don't dress like them or act like them. You might catch some of the ESEs sporting black clothing brands but we still wear them big creased up with white t-shirts and bald headed. I don't blame you if you guys wear rocawear and fubu but don't start lining up your hair and start sagging because it's black people's culture, so it's theres. Out that mexican style to it by creasing the size 40's/50's and xl white t-shirt w/ the crease in the middle. Down here we stopped wearing cascade shirts and ben davis, well I still wear them when I'm kicking it w/ the older homies, but the majority don't. To be honest GTS is just like A bunch of cats chasing frisbees and trying to bark.

You sound like your not one of those Nortenos but this is just constructive criticism and at the end of the day were still brown brothers.

I'm not anti-Norteno because I have bigger fish to fry (eventhough I've been stabbed by some) and You also remeber you PROBABLY never ran into A REAL Sureno from either San Diego, LA, OC, VEntura, IE, or anywhere else.
Now respond>>>

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 7:05 pm

Trickeration Station:

Yeah there like from the late 80's to now, but there glory days were in the 90's. They were in the San Diego Reader for a bunch of Murders ( I mean a gang of them), I use to beef w/ a couple of them, well the killers back in my prime over some bit*h**, but I didn't know homies were str8 peeling caps. I just rembered i even bunked up w/ sneeky from SELs and he was in YA for killing a tagger from NVS and he was telling me that his homeboys had snitched on a group of them and the main one was going to college to be a lawyer and he looked str8 L7. They got convicted for a series of 13 unsolved murders and the dumb fu*k was still carrying the murder weapons in his brief case.
Back to the facts I don't know where in SOuth East there located but I have a strong feeling they were all from Chula Vista and were just SE groupies all along.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 10th, 2004, 7:24 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:the main one was going to college to be a lawyer and he looked str8 L7. They got convicted for a series of 13 unsolved murders and the dumb fu*k was still carrying the murder weapons in his brief case.
Back to the facts I don't know where in SOuth East there located but I have a strong feeling they were all from Chula Vista and were just SE groupies all along.
DAMN I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE SAME PERSON, BUT I REMEMBER THAT FROM A COUPLE YEARS AGO. THAT GUY THAT GOT COVICTED FOR MURDERS AND HE HAD JUST GRADUATED FROM UCSD? IS THIS THE SAME ONE? IT WAS ALL IN THE SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE TOO. THE NEWSPAPER SAID HE ALSO DID A DRIVE-BY AT A PARTY IN NSTX3 - NESTOR X3'S BARRIO AND HE KILLED A HOMEBOY FROM OBS - ORIENTAL BOY SOLDIERS AT A BON FIRE AT MISSION BEACH. YEAH THEY SAID HE WAS FROM CHULA VISTA, EVEN WENT TO HILLTOP HIGH. IS THIS THE SAME GUY? PEACE!!!

IS VELs - VARRIO ENCANTO LOCOS STILL AROUND? CUZ I REMEMBER A COUPLE WEEKS BACK, IN THE NEWS, THERE WAS A DRIVE-BY IN THE ENCANTO AREA AND IT SAID A GROUP OF BLACKS IN A CAR DROVE UP TO SOME HISPANICS CHILLIN IN FRONT OF THEIR PAD AND SHOT THEM. WAS WONDERING IF VELs ARE STILL ACTIVE. PEACE!!!

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 11th, 2004, 10:00 am

trickeration station:

_ yeah that was the guy who killed those guys from Nestor and the guy at the beach was chinese, but he was a "G" from El cajon Dukes, I use to be in Ya with him and his twin brother, who also got shot but didn't die. He's still on trial for other murders he did. Last time I saw the twins were at mandatory YA drug classes and a couple weeks later they died in 2000. Oh Encanto is still around and I bet you it was probably Lincoln Park who shot a them because they share that hood with SKyline and since they couldn't find some Pirus they settled for some Encantos.LOL
I read that same thing in the paper and I could of sworn they were the hispanics who did the firing?

- Yeah that article was in the reader and one time me and my older brother were at Hilltop HS back in '94 I was only about 10/11 and my older brother hit him up and ol' boy looked kind of scared. Then when I was in YA my brother shot at him and his homies while they threw gang signs at him from a car. Now that I think about it thank god I was never caught slipping w/ those guys.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 11th, 2004, 3:58 pm

WASSUP STICK UP KID.

REMEMBER BACK I THINK IT WAS LAST YEAR WHEN THOSE 2 TAGGERS (one was samoan, the other was mexican) GOT SMOKED IN LINCOLN PARK. THEN THE SAME SHOOTER SHOT AT HIS RIVALS AND BLINDED ONE OF THEM WHEN THEY WERE CHASING EACH OTHER ON THE 805 FREEWAY IN NATIONAL CITY. THERE WAS A GIRL WITH THEM IN THE CAR DURING THE 805 SHOOTING AND SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO TESTIFY AGAINST THEM, BUT THEY SMOKED HER 11 DAYS BEFORE SHE WAS TO TESTIFY, WHEN SHE WAS SITTING IN HER CAR IN SHELLTOWN. I READ IN THE SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE TODAY THAT THE GUY GOT CONVICTED. DO KNOW WHAT SET OR TAGGING CREW THEY WERE FROM? WHAT SET OR TAGGING CREW WERE THE ONES THAT GOT SHOT AT ON THE FREEWAY? WHERE WERE THE 2 TAGGERS THAT GOT SMOKED IN LINCOLN PARK FROM? PEACE!!!

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 11th, 2004, 6:51 pm

Yeah that tagger set would have to be South East TNS, I don't know what TNS stands for but there alright for beginners, and they did their dirt like some G's. The only thing I disagree w/ is if your going to beef w/ gangsters or surenos then why be a tagger? I think that's cheating because Everytime I hit up a tagger in my hood or anywhere, because these fools look gangster, they say I don't bang? What kind of shi** is this? That's some str8 ranker stuff because when they go to jail they end up becoming Surenos and then they get checked, so people going by the rules die, because they gave a tagger the benefit of the doubt. Those dudes from TNS did everything right except being from a tagger crew. I seen 'ol boy in the paper and he looked gangster. I talked to my big cousin from CV70's and he usually has the keys to the yard wherever he goes and says everyone needs a chance and they didn't know. MAn these taggers have the older G's fooled and the homies iN OC have greenlighted all taggers in their counties and Juvenile halls. See I'm not anti-tagger if your in it for the art and not banging on another tagging crew, but when they start crossing eachother out and fighting that's gang banging. They need to put a 13 next to their tagging crew or they need to join the local gang in their area, or str8 up say fu** surenos and when we get locked up we ain't riding w/ you. I've had too many homies be killed by taggers, because they thought they were punks. Like one of my homies got killed by some tagger from SKA and he had shot the fag in the butt before because he tried to bang, but he didn't try to kill him. Then he killed my homeboy after. I mean yeah he had probable cause but if he would have said oh I'm from woopty woop woop 13 and we have beef then homie would of died. But oh well, Trickeration let me put you up on game about these taggers who should be from what hoods:

MTK- Should be from OTNC, NCLS, ESNC BBS< etc.. We usually except them and I have a homie from my click I-Boys (OTNC) and he started that sh** so where going to start a get down or lay down policy.

CAL- They sometimes write 13 but their taggers they should or ususally join OTAY, VCV, DEL SOL, but there's some in Del SOl hood and some not.

FHCLS- They sometimes write 13 but you have some that don't and they ar epretty much the new Del SOl dudes but they just rebelled against them.

SSRN(Ruff City)- There all in Del Sol hood and they sometimes write 13 and you have some that don't. San YSidro

HEM CLS- There some that write 13 and most of them should be from OTAY

WS LS- Some write 13 and they should be from NC BBS or from VCV 13, I assume VCV though

Aztec Nation- My brother caught an attempted murder case on these faggs
and they should be from ESD/ SUR X3 Jrs. ESD

NVS- Should be from Shelltown, Market St, Logan Heights

TNS- Should be from SE Ls or Logan

MDR- Otay, Imperial Beach, VCV

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 11th, 2004, 6:53 pm

Oh yeah homeboys tagger name was MIST? Real Gangster huh. LOL

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 11th, 2004, 7:52 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Yeah that tagger set would have to be South East TNS, I don't know what TNS stands for but there alright for beginners, and they did their dirt like some G's. The only thing I disagree w/ is if your going to beef w/ gangsters or surenos then why be a tagger? I think that's cheating because Everytime I hit up a tagger in my hood or anywhere, because these fools look gangster, they say I don't bang? What kind of shi** is this? That's some str8 ranker stuff because when they go to jail they end up becoming Surenos and then they get checked, so people going by the rules die, because they gave a tagger the benefit of the doubt. Those dudes from TNS did everything right except being from a tagger crew. I seen 'ol boy in the paper and he looked gangster. I talked to my big cousin from CV70's and he usually has the keys to the yard wherever he goes and says everyone needs a chance and they didn't know. MAn these taggers have the older G's fooled and the homies iN OC have greenlighted all taggers in their counties and Juvenile halls. See I'm not anti-tagger if your in it for the art and not banging on another tagging crew, but when they start crossing eachother out and fighting that's gang banging. They need to put a 13 next to their tagging crew or they need to join the local gang in their area, or str8 up say fu** surenos and when we get locked up we ain't riding w/ you. I've had too many homies be killed by taggers, because they thought they were punks. Like one of my homies got killed by some tagger from SKA and he had shot the fag in the butt before because he tried to bang, but he didn't try to kill him. Then he killed my homeboy after. I mean yeah he had probable cause but if he would have said oh I'm from woopty woop woop 13 and we have beef then homie would of died. But oh well, Trickeration let me put you up on game about these taggers who should be from what hoods:

about tagger crews....alot of crews have become gangs and added the 13 to their name..which they might as well if they are gunna beef with everybody...but see when these crews become gangs they dont get ANY respect...all the other older hoods look down on them as tagger wannabe gangsters..its messed up....also theirs crews like mine..we got beef with alot of other crews and gangs but we didnt want no beef but they just hate and we never wanted to end up banging an we dont ever plan on adding the 13 cause we are writters not no wanna be g's we just do what we do but if other clicks are gunna start beef then we have no choice but the handle it..

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 11th, 2004, 10:50 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote: CAL- They sometimes write 13 but their taggers they should or ususally join OTAY, VCV, DEL SOL, but there's some in Del SOl hood and some not.
FHCLS- They sometimes write 13 but you have some that don't and they ar epretty much the new Del SOl dudes but they just rebelled against them.
SSRN(Ruff City)- There all in Del Sol hood and they sometimes write 13 and you have some that don't. San YSidro
I USED TO LIVE AROUND THAT AREA, BETWEEN DEL SOL AND OTAY TERRITORY. RIGHT ON TWINING AVE AND PALM AVE, JUST A MILE FROM MONTGOMERY HIGH. I SEE ALL THOSE TAGS AROUND THAT AREA WHEN I SOMETIMES CRUISE BY THERE. I ALSO SEE RCLs. DO U KNOW WHAT THAT STANDS FOR? I USED TO LIVE BY A BUNCH OF HOMEBOYS FROM A FILIPINO GANG CALLED IDM - INSANE DAGO MOB. IDM WERE CLIQUED UP WITH A MIXED GANG CALLED FCW - FOUR CORNERS of the WORLD.(they were mixed mexican, black, filipino) AND THEY WERE KNOWN AS THE SOUTH SIDE INSANE FAMILY. THEY USED TO BEEF WITH DEL SOL IN THE 90'S. DON'T HEAR MUCH ABOUT THEM THESE DAYS THOUGH.

HAVE U EVER HEARD OF THESE GUYS SPC - SOUTH PSYCHO CIDE http://www.southpsychocide.com THERE FROM THE SOUTHEAST AREA. I THINK THEY ARE A TAGGING CREW. I THINK THEIR HOOD IS AROUND DIVISION ST. AND HARBISON BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MENTION THOSE STREETS IN THEIR RAPS. CHECK OUT A CLIP OF THE MUSIC VIDEO THEY MADE http://www.thesilvascreen.com/SouthCal.htm

SPEAKING OF DIVISION STREET, IS DSL - DIVISION STREET LOCOS STILL AROUND. I REMEMBER SEEING A BUNCH OF THEIR TAGS ON THE CORNER OF DIVISION ST AND EUCLID AVE WHEN I WOULD GO TO MARIO'S FAMILY CLOTHING. OTNC WOULD ALWAYS CROSS THEM OUT.

U REMEBER THAT TAGGING CREW TKO? IT STOOD FOR A BUNCH OF THINGS LIKE "TRUST KNOW ONE" OR "THE KNOWLEGDABLE ONES". I HAVE A CLIP OF THEM SAVED ON MY COMP, OF THEM JUST KICKING IT. U MIGHT KNOW SOME OF THEM. I WOULD POST IT UP HERE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO. IF U WANT TO SEE IT, LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDY AND I CAN SEND IT TO U.

U REMEMBER SC - SOUTH CLIKA? I KNOW THEY HAD SOME LIVING ON ARRUZA STREET, IN THE HEART OF DEL SOL'S BARRIO. I REMEMBER ONE TIME I WAS DRIVING ON DEL SOL BLVD AND SOME SC'S IN A GREEN MUSTANG WERE BEING BLOCKED BY A HOMEBOY FROM DEL SOL ON A BIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. HAHA ALL THE SC'S DID WAS THROW A SODA AT THE DEL SOL.

YOUR BIG COUSIN IS FROM CV 70'S? IS IT TRUE CV70'S STARTED LV70'S - LOMITA VILLAGE 70'S.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 12th, 2004, 11:29 pm

Trickeration Station:
RCLs: stands for Ruff City Locos aka South Side Rough Necks, they use to click up w/ CAL, FH CLS, to go against Del SOl. But mainly all these clicks are really suppose to be from Del Sol but just rebellious that's why DEL SOL is dieing out but history will repeat itself and When those clicks get big or die out then the ones getting picked on will bring DEL SOL back, because they are an establish gang.

IDM is no longer around and they were the Filipinos who made up the other faction of FCW which is from the outskirts of San Ysidro. FCW got green lighted by the big homies for having other races that were claiming crip and then some were banging sur so it got disbanded. But one of the G's from FCW happen to have a dad from LOGAN HEIGHTS and his dad's best friend happens to be one of the big dogs who was also originally from LH so he gave him pull and then he started IRIS AVENUE 13 but they ain't shit. That SOuth Side Insane Family were the Mexicans from FCW but they died out partly from going to be squares and my older homies from my click INSANE BOYS killed a good number of them over politics and putting INSANE in their gang name. SO VIA 13 is the new FCW.

That south psyco cide crap just made me sick to my stomach, but I have two assumptions for them but I have heard of the rap groups. I think they're from either that NVS " Notorius Vandals, which my homeboys have smashed on them, but I'm hoping it's them because I may have found there hood, and the other conclusion I have IS
LOGAN HEIGHTS CLICK, because when they were in CHicano PArk and I was looking at the hit up behind them and I could have sworn I saw a 30 and the letter L and G so maybe, But there diffrent from LOgan 30's, Red Steps, 33rd, trece, and so forth. They use to be taggers and write LHC and most logan guys don't accept them and some do. The reason I said NVS is because they have older bros from LH 30's and a lot of them move on to LH 30's.. The other thing that puzzled me was the dude w/ the baby blue bandana and shirt because only my hood does that except the other crips. I'll find out more..

I have never heard of SS Clicka b4 that's news to me. The DV S LS are died out that may be those fags from that video but most of them are from Shelltown or NVS but they're anti-OTNC but they can't see us.. LOL

Yes, LV 70's did derive from CV 70's and the older cat who started that had a bunch of sons who created that hood and it expanded.

That ruff city crap have some rapper from HEavyweight ent and ruff city ent and there beefing w/ FH CLS because some little fool from there killed an older cat from RCLS. They all know eachother good to, so I guess the beef is on w/ them. That was in the news when some 24 year old got stabbed and he had wounded people at the party w/ his gun..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 12th, 2004, 11:35 pm

^ i was in San Diego today..i seen that NVS tag..i was woundering what the hell that was...everytime im in SD i see that LHX3 hit up too

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 13th, 2004, 2:49 pm

So you must be going around the Logan Heights area of San Diego. Because NVS claims that area too. I have a question about taggers, becaus ei know there big in IE. Why do you guys fight eachother and get physical and then cross eachother out and ACT like gang members? When taggers go prison they end up becoming surenos if there MExican?
Because in my hood we have a strict policy w/ taggers if we catch them tagging in our turf they get green lighted by us and that's why were probably the hood w/ the most beef w/ taggers cause of that. Because if you catch a MTK hit up in National City I bet you it's probably in Block Boy turf or Lincoln Acres. SEE I know a lot of ex-taggers turned bangers who admit that joing a tagging crew was just a gang alternative and they were really scared to join the gang because they didn't want no beef w/ GANG MEMBERS. But it's the same thing having beef w/ taggers because were all human. SEE I know you have some that are into the art of tagging, but then there's some who just want to join a group..

Post Reply