LAS VEGAS GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
skylite
What city do you live in now?: north vegas

Re: LAS VEGAS GANGS

Unread post by skylite » January 22nd, 2010, 6:08 pm

so what do yall think the future holds far as gangs like the wood; squad up? yall think with the numbers these clicks getting eventually the gangs like 60s donna street will fade? just saying maybe being mobile and anonymous is what the new shit could be... or seeing how the gersons still been around for so long in some form or fashion probably wont happen? i got hella youngsters in my family out here and most just click up and down with the niggas they know from school... just yall wondering yall ever see these clicks becoming more of the thing? i mean the law already consider some of these crews/clicks gangs anyway even though they may not be as known/rep such as donna/playboy.... which if they really about they money i dont see as a bad thing anyway...

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » January 22nd, 2010, 6:31 pm

out of all the cliccs the only one I can think of who acutally has a turf is the woods they holding down the 50's hood.I think it's called the estates or the states..

skylite

Unread post by skylite » January 23rd, 2010, 5:11 pm

what about squad up? i'm familiar with alot of niggas around my area on that sh*t (carey ave & rancho) and i dont care what no one say these little niggas be on one they definetely aint no more turnt down than you'd think...

and is it just me or do you find sprinkles of chocolate in that 28st? :lol:

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 23rd, 2010, 7:36 pm

tysuave wrote:out of all the cliccs the only one I can think of who acutally has a turf is the woods they holding down the 50's hood.I think it's called the estates or the states..

I do agree with that, EDUB doesnt have a turf, Squad up nobody even mentions so yeah WOODs by far, The 60s consider them a threat but nothing too major!

jdashowstoppa
If in the United States: Nebraska

Unread post by jdashowstoppa » January 24th, 2010, 5:54 am

theres also another black click with turf yall aint mentioin, THN (tru hard niggaz) they claim the desert pine townhomes on bonanza and pecos and parts of the E/S. they prolly around 120 deep. maybe more. with young niggas. they run d.p. high school

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 24th, 2010, 10:22 am

jdashowstoppa wrote:theres also another black click with turf yall aint mentioin, THN (tru hard niggaz) they claim the desert pine townhomes on bonanza and pecos and parts of the E/S. they prolly around 120 deep. maybe more. with young niggas. they run d.p. high school

LOL sound like spoiled kids who couldnt get the pair of Jordans they wanted!

skylite

Unread post by skylite » January 24th, 2010, 1:31 pm

youngspade wrote:
jdashowstoppa wrote:theres also another black click with turf yall aint mentioin, THN (tru hard niggaz) they claim the desert pine townhomes on bonanza and pecos and parts of the E/S. they prolly around 120 deep. maybe more. with young niggas. they run d.p. high school

generally speaking some of the most worst niggas i ever met happen to be low middle class...

jdashowstoppa
If in the United States: Nebraska

Unread post by jdashowstoppa » January 24th, 2010, 11:02 pm

youngspade wrote:

lol, they call it townhomes it really just cheap apartments

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 24th, 2010, 11:14 pm

jdashowstoppa wrote:
youngspade wrote:

lol, they call it townhomes it really just cheap apartments

Ah, Ok LOL.

But forreal with it not being the projects the city cares more, Gersons turnd apts into PJs, Playboy have officiall PJs and 60s turn anything into low class/pjs!

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » February 5th, 2010, 6:26 am

youngspade wrote:The 60s didnt start in NorthTown either, They originate from the West-Side!

All these niggaz mostly BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nobody asks you where you from just stare, everyone stay to theyselves! LOL seriously.....only niggaz have it TURNT UP is

The Playboy Bloods
The 60s
The Gersons
Donna St

The rest are Newbooties and TURNT down!

Mexicans

28st on some REAL CHICANO type shit......but the REST dont even SEE or hear about! (I know there little Sureno Apts and shit like that but, nothing compared to LA mexicans!

If there is any other gangs, they really BEEF...Niggaz will always run VEGAS!

Ive ran into some Norte hitups a couple times and they were from different gangs/clicks of Norte aswell!
back in the days it used to be onsight if you got caught in blue or red that was yo ass niggas didnt give a fuck where u were from and if u were in a hood and u looked like u banged it was goin down automatic....niggaz dont ask where u from cuzz they dont care about that no more plus vegas was always small enuff where u knew all your rivals by face so u didnt have to bother askin anything.......where on the west did 60z start?????cuzz i dont remember that.everything in the west was sowed up by the time 60z popped up

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » February 6th, 2010, 12:17 am

From what I was told manny of times,while getting high with my homie who is a og from 60's one of the first ones.He said they started 60's in the north and some niggas had problems in the north so some branched off and started it on the west..I know and kicc it with on the regular repecutble 60's I'm talking 40 yrs old and older still banging type niggas...I know the bizz

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » December 1st, 2011, 6:40 am

tysuave wrote:From what I was told manny of times,while getting high with my homie who is a og from 60's one of the first ones.He said they started 60's in the north and some niggas had problems in the north so some branched off and started it on the west..I know and kicc it with on the regular repecutble 60's I'm talking 40 yrs old and older still banging type niggas...I know the bizz
i dont if thats true....if you asked me...they may not have much to do with each other....from what i seen different 60z hoods popped up on all side by them selves....because 60z wasnt a local hood anybody who wanted instant recgnition started claiming it...i heard northside and westside had problems but tht was probably cuzz they were trying to figure who was the realest.i think the north might of been first but i dont think they started the west...i think they all started them selves...i could be wrong but i doubt it.....

drifter562
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by drifter562 » November 11th, 2014, 2:59 pm

SPOOKY702 wrote:
junior wrote:what are the gangs in las vegas? anyone heard of brown pride locotes?
brown pride lokotes arent from vegas they from san diego but they preety deep but not as deep as the vegas gangs

LAS VEGAS:
28ST
NSG
NAKED CITY
SAN CHUCOS
LIL LOCOS
SOUTHSIDE LOKOTES
PALOS VERDE
GPK-GERSON PARK KINGSMEN
DONNA ST
ROLLIN 60S
LIL ANGELS
GQ
ACE OF SPADES
PIRUS
WESTCOAST BLOODS
PINOYS
THERES MORE BUT CANT REMEBER BUT VEGAS HAS PREETY DEEP AND DOWN MOTHAF----S OUT HERE
BUT THERES ALOT OF GANGSTERS THAT MOVE OUT HERE FROM CALI TO STAY AWAY FROM THEY HOOD
Brown Pride Is Deep as fuck in vegas therye probably the deepest mexican hood in vegas according to the high intesity drug trafficking report on DTo's las vegas which named only the deepest gangs in las vegas and 28 is definately not one of them we stay on arville penwood we stay in front of boulder station in parkdale and vegas valley and we stay in north town in the neighborhood sourrounding von tobel mddile school BPL is a san diego hood buts also a lynwood hood and vegas hood theyre known for gang banging and they beef with almost everyhood thats in vegas we through up Everbody Killas And Im from Brown Pride Lokotes Parkdales Most Wanted East Side but i know alot about these hoods out here and im only speaking on whats real we turned up on every hood out here and you can ask about us mothafuckas hate us

PhatBoi
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by PhatBoi » January 20th, 2016, 3:34 pm

Other than the old skool sets, you don't really see real gangs in Vegas. If they haven't been around since at least the 1990s, I consider them a click. And it's true, they're just groups of kids who get together to make some money. Gangs are changing along with the rest of society I guess. It's now all about instant gratification without worrying about the repercussions. It's no longer about holding it down for your hood or your people. The youngsters in these clicks don't have any discipline or knowledge of where they come from, that's why these clicks never last. They're quick to use violence, but lack the infrastructure to actually last or accomplish anything.