SAN X DIEGO BLACK GANG LIST

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Steamin
What city do you live in now?: Anywhere USA

Re: SAN X DIEGO BLACK GANG LIST

Unread post by Steamin » August 3rd, 2008, 4:56 pm

How u forget the LPB's?

Steamin
What city do you live in now?: Anywhere USA

Unread post by Steamin » August 3rd, 2008, 4:57 pm

my fault i see it them now.

gatouni
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by gatouni » September 6th, 2008, 3:15 pm

yardstick wrote:Any black gangs in the south bay area?
K Street Mob-but i don't know if they are around anymore. They were in those ratty ass apartments by Chula Vista High School.

There was South Side Crips (SSC) in Chula Vista too...but they were just youngsters...they are probably gone too. They were on G and Broadway in the South Bay Towers.

There used to be some crip looking gangsters by Los Ninos Park in Chula Vista..but I don't know what they claimed. That area is mostly Mexican now. I think its Otay territory now

I head there were some guys..brothers i think.. that tried to start something called South Dago Crips (SDC) in Otay Mesa.

Doesn't Lincoln Park Bloods have turf in the north part of National City?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 10th, 2008, 9:19 pm

gatouni wrote:
yardstick wrote:Any black gangs in the south bay area?
Doesn't Lincoln Park Bloods have turf in the north part of National City?
I don't thinks so...maybe some homie from NC can clear that up. I was always under the impression that all of the area from the bayside (Peppertree Park) to 805 was Old Town NC territory, and the area from 805 to Paradise Hills was Block Boys and Acre Boys territory.

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 1st, 2008, 10:36 am

ok who wrote this ? licoln park aint piru..they switched up twice..first they wuz crippen then swithed up ta piru and NOW their bloods. but no one from LPB wanna admit they was crip.
Emerald hills aint piru or rollin 90's they 70's.
and the only SDC(san diego crip) niggas is West Coast, Naybahood 41-47 blocc, Linda vista crip, and east daygo mob. T.O.C used ta be hard but they fell off.
skylines is piru n not bloods..o'ffarell's r Banksta's(whats a banksta? i dont know. they sum pretty bois)

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 1st, 2008, 10:42 am

San Diego (active) black gangs
  • WCC-west coast crip rollin 20's n 20's
    NHC-naybahood crip 41,45,47th blocc
    LVC-Linda vista crip rollin 60s
    EDMC-east daygo mob crips 40s
    LPB-lincoln park blood gang 1950's.
    5/9 brims
    opb-offarell park banksta's
    ESP-eastside piru(also skyline SP
    Emerald hills blood gang

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » October 1st, 2008, 5:47 pm

FelonLocco wrote:San Diego (active) black gangs
  • WCC-west coast crip rollin 20's n 20's
    NHC-naybahood crip 41,45,47th blocc
    LVC-Linda vista crip rollin 60s
    EDMC-east daygo mob crips 40s
    LPB-lincoln park blood gang 1950's.
    5/9 brims
    opb-offarell park banksta's
    ESP-eastside piru(also skyline SP
    Emerald hills blood gang
I thought that Bloccide Crips, Gangster Pimp Mafia, and Little Africa Piru were still active. Are they dead sets now?
Isn't there a new blood set in SESD called Gangster Mafia Family (GMF)?

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 2nd, 2008, 8:06 am

heres the real list! licoln park aint piru..they switched up twice..first they wuz crippen then swithed up ta piru and NOW their bloods. but no one from LPB wanna admit they was crip.
Emerald hills aint piru or rollin 90's they 70's.
and the only SDC(san diego crip) niggas is West Coast, Naybahood 41-47 blocc, Linda vista crip, and east daygo mob. T.O.C used ta be hard but they fell off.
skylines is piru n not bloods..o'ffarell's r Banksta's(whats a banksta? i dont know. they sum pretty bois)

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 2nd, 2008, 10:42 am

gpm is a clicc..they been dead..lilttle africa aint bein claimed by alot of niggas any more...
daygo got clicCs
  • K.O.E-knoccin out enemy's Y.B.D-yung but dangerous fuck with it juice em boys(inactive) Y.K.O(inactive)smab lynch mob(close to being inactive) blaCk.Mob Y.F.C-yung foety crip& 211. westside fk & Bloccsider ryders(new)

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 18th, 2008, 4:49 pm

A so whats up with Jayo Felony???? I hear him reppin E/S 40 NHC. Im from L.A. E/S 89st EAST COAST NHC, I wanna know is they deep in daygo, cuzz HOODSTAS deep in L.A. Or do they wack out the H like NH's in L.A.?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » December 30th, 2008, 8:32 pm

Please tell me Where Skyline is part of Market street? Thats a lie 4 sure the only sets thats on Market street is The Coast, The Hood, and Emerald Hills. Plus The Hatfields is not between Lincoin Park and Skyline. The Hatfields is actually in Lincoin Park that runs through Magus and a lot of people from the fields are from Lincoin Park and some from the South.

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: rsc

Unread post by monsta6060 » January 10th, 2009, 3:18 am

i'm from denver but i heard the rollin 40's are pretty deep in sd

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » January 10th, 2009, 9:51 pm

people keep listing EDM but are they even remotely active at this point

cFut

Unread post by cFut » January 11th, 2009, 9:36 pm

S619D wrote:people keep listing EDM but are they even remotely active at this point
Don't know if this is true, but I HEARD they got taken out by OBS, an asian gang.

40's are deep but there are so many other blood/piru gangs in SD that they outnumber the crips
The only well known crip sets in San Diego are the Neighborhood Crips(40's), Westcoast(20-30's) and Linda Vista Crips.
BUT there are alot of asian gangs that claim Crip in San Diego but the Black Bloods/Pirus usually don't look at them
as a threat. There are some small beefs from time to time tho.

If anything, San Diego is known for it's Mexican gangs. Theres too many of them to even name.

Cb0eACb0yz
What city do you live in now?: Mira Mesa

Unread post by Cb0eACb0yz » February 9th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Grape street crips in L.A

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 17th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Cb0eACb0yz wrote:Grape street crips in L.A
what does this have to do with the black gangs in San Diego?

anyways FelonLoco named a buncha "CliCcs" and Black Mob was included. arent they their own gang? i mean idk very much about them but i thought they were some kinda nuetral gang from North Park. i got hit up by like 6 of them in Eastside one time..
do they kick it or beef with any of the other clicks/gangs in the area like YBD, Fuk with It, EDM or the Coast?
and do any of them go to SDHS or Hoover?
i thought people that live west of the 805[north park] go to SDHS and i would imagine that Black Mob would be rollin hella shallow in a hella crip school with like 99% of them being from Southeast.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » May 8th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Theirs a new black gang down in chula vista MOSS STREET PIMPS they hang at the apts on moss and broadway they are made up of black gang members from all over diego. crips and bloods; mostly 5/9 and l/ps.they beefing with mexicans in cv..

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » May 9th, 2009, 7:06 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:Theirs a new black gang down in chula vista MOSS STREET PIMPS they hang at the apts on moss and broadway they are made up of black gang members from all over diego. crips and bloods; mostly 5/9 and l/ps.they beefing with mexicans in cv..
Yea..a lot of stuff is going down bwtween black and brown in the South Bay latley.

That triple shooting last year..lots of rumbles. Black in brown used to get along real good in Chula Vista. Now you are starting to see anxious stares between them. Those apartments used to have a lot of 5/9 in them, and some West Coast too. For a while , about two years ago, you used to see some strange hitups there....crip and blood hitups...new click-like (not West Coast, 5/9, or Lincoln). But the crazy thing is that they didn't cross each other out. And you used to see homies flamed up, and in blue, gangster-like, chillen with each other. I was wondering what that was all about. So now they have a new gang in that area.

I remeber K Street Mob Bloods from back in the day. They chilled in those apartments on KST between 3RD and 4th in CV. Skyline confederates? But they died off in the early 90's. I used to see KSTMOBB hitups next to SKYLINE 1980's hitups there.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » May 10th, 2009, 2:12 am

What is Bloccide Crip territory where is their hood and whats their back story and is it still basically skyline/offarell vs EH/LPB/5/9 with the coast and the hood doing minimal work

and can anybody answer if EDM or LAP is still active

3RD STRIKE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3RD STRIKE » May 14th, 2009, 8:10 pm

TD wrote:CAN SUM1 G1VE A PROPER/VERIZFIED AND LEGIT LIST OF ALL BLACK GANGS WITHIN SD...COULD U INCLUDE INTIALS B4 THE GANG NAME....THNX 1
$ WHITEY BRIK$ LA RANA 213 AB'z

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » May 16th, 2009, 12:38 am

S619D wrote:What is Bloccide Crip territory where is their hood and whats their back story and is it still basically skyline/offarell vs EH/LPB/5/9 with the coast and the hood doing minimal work

and can anybody answer if EDM or LAP is still active
I really don't know much about BCC. Maybe some G from that area could school us.

I think Bloccide was from the Valencia Park (59th and Balmorial) neighborhood. They used to beef hardcore with Upside...beside all the other bloods in SD. They were a lot smaller than R40's and W/C. And they were almost completely surrounded by enemies... Upside (EHBG) to the north, Skyline Piru to the east, LPB to the west, and OPBangstas to the south.

One of their OG's wrote a book..but I have never read it. "The Gangbangers Dictionary: One Hundred and Eighty Seven Things You Better Know Before You Join a Gang" by Derek Grover.

I though they died out, but some homie that I know told me that some youngsters have restarted it...or kept it going. I guess one died not too long ago in a shooting. They are supposed to be really small..but apparently they can hold their own since they still rep on their own in the heart of Bloodville SD.

Yes...it's still is SP/OPB vs. EHBG/LPB/Brims

W/C and 40's put in alot of work..always have..and probably always will. You can't crip in Dago without putting in work. C's are too far too outnumbered here. There's been times when R40's got small and quiet (due to raids and long prison time)..but they were always putting in work.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » May 16th, 2009, 12:54 am

FelonLocco wrote:gpm is a click..they been dead..lilttle africa aint bein claimed by alot of niggas any more...
daygo got clicCs
  • K.O.E-knoccin out enemy's Y.B.D-yung but dangerous fu-- with it juice em boys(inactive) Y.K.O(inactive)smab lynch mob(close to being inactive) blaCk.Mob Y.F.C-yung foety crip& 211. westside fk & Bloccsider ryders(new)
All of this kind of reminds me of the tagbanger thing going on with the eses. Loads of tagger klickas poppin' up all over SESD and SBSD.

Are they all seperate "clicks," or are they click of an established gang?

KOE, YBD, FWI, JMB, BM, Lynch Mob (SMAB Lynch Mob?) where are their hoods?

YKO-??

Young 40 Crip and 211 Crip-are they clicks of N/H?

Bloccider Ryders...are they a click of Bloccide Crips?

West Side Fuck Klowns is an ese associated tagbanger crew (they kick it with Varrio Mission Bay). Don't know if they are multiethnic, but most of them are Chicano. All the FK Klikas associate with eses. They also got East Side FK (kick it with ESD13), and South Side FK (kick it with SSD13). They beef with SESD tagbangers (WK, SERK, KN, BAS, NVS, SESDLS), Logan, and Southeast Lokos. i know a lot about the eses cause I grew up knowing a lot of surenos in SD.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » May 16th, 2009, 1:03 am

mistadroop wrote:A so whats up with Jayo Felony???? I hear him reppin E/S 40 NHC. Im from L.A. E/S 89st EAST COAST NHC, I wanna know is they deep in daygo, cuzz HOODSTAS deep in L.A. Or do they wack out the H like NH's in L.A.?
E/S Rollin 40's been active down here since the early 70's. They aren't crazy deep, but they put in work.

Anyone know why they go by "Eastside" N/H?? Is it because their hood is east of W/C ( they are the crips on the ES of SESD, as opposed to W/C being the crips on the west side of SESD)? Or is it because their hood goes beyond 805 (the East Side of SESD?). they rep 41and 45 too, which is west of 805.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » May 16th, 2009, 1:21 am

S619D wrote:people keep listing EDM but are they even remotely active at this point

They are supposed to have some youngsters still reppin EDMC 46 Blocc PBM. Maybe they are just really quiet now, or really small. I've seen to a couple of hitups in marker around Orange and 46th.."EDMC" and "Mob Life." I tripped on that...because it was the first time I have ever seen a EDMC hitup. 46 Blocc PBM is Playboy Mobstas. I guess it's a new click of EDMC. It's a old term from the Playboys Incorporated (PBI) days of the early 80's. PBI ended up evolving into EDMC somehow.

If I remember right, PBI used to get along with ESD13 in the 80's. ESD13 had a click called "Playboys " then.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » May 18th, 2009, 11:04 pm

thanks for the info...ive been in SD since 81 and grew up with crips and never heard of Bloccide until recently...I remember Ghostown but not Bloccide and damn EDM trying to make a comback thats crazy cuz i see a lot of bloods living in those hoods though i think its evolving into people being all over town in and out of their traditional hoods...and yeah i know YFC is a NH clique like Westside Baby Hustlers and Cee Wees are cliques of west coast crip...

yard you know a lot of surenos...you know whatever happened to the tagbanger crews like KBP,NSH and SPC from the 90s?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » May 21st, 2009, 11:47 am

S619D wrote:thanks for the info...ive been in SD since 81 and grew up with crips and never heard of Bloccide until recently...I remember Ghostown but not Bloccide and damn EDM trying to make a comback thats crazy because i see a lot of bloods living in those hoods though i think its evolving into people being all over town in and out of their traditional hoods...and yeah i know YFC is a NH clique like Westside Baby Hustlers and be Wees are cliques of west coast crip...

yard you know a lot of surenos...you know whatever happened to the tagbanger crews like KBP,NSH and SPC from the 90s?
I wasn't sure if YFC of 211 were clicks of NH or not...I remeber they had YCOG..or was that WCC?

KBP-don't know about them..you could school me
NSH-is that Notorius Street Habits/National Street Habits? I still see hitups everynow and then in SE, NC, and CV
SPC-Syko Pathic Criminals??? I don't know if they died off. They were mainly NC and CV right?

Now it's like a trillion clickas that bang SESD and SSD. Things have changed!

What bloods are in East Side? Are they transplants from SESD?

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » May 21st, 2009, 11:39 pm

I think its mostly transplants in ESD as far as the bloods go.

I went to school with a bunch of SPCs and heard they had changed at one point to National City Crip Cartel but that was 15 years ago even and yeah they were mainly Natinoal City(Division St)

KBP feuded big with NSH when the tagbanger thing first started to pop off in 93 or 94

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » May 23rd, 2009, 1:59 pm

What bloods are in East Side? Are they transplants from SESD?

i think its a couple transplants plus the popularity of being a blood cuz its flashier than being a crip. one of my best friends grew up in southcentral and he visits LA on the regular, he says its gettin to be like that out there too, Crips are supposed to outnumber Bloods like 300 to 75 or some shit like that but he says he notices A LOT more red out there now..

TheExecutioner

Re:

Unread post by TheExecutioner » July 18th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Lonewolf wrote:WEST SIDE CRIPS

Turf

Center City Neighborhood

City of OCEANSIDE

North: Mission Avenue

South: Minnesota Avenue

East: 5 Freeway

West: (Pacific) Coast Highway
WTF???
thats (CSG13)Varrio Center Street Gang, turf. did they get cliked up or what? ha!

you also didnt mention the "Mid Valley Bloods"

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » August 25th, 2009, 6:52 am

more on that Bloccider's book:

Stories
Peace Seekers

By Barbarella | Published Thursday, Sept. 1, 2005

'I got more power doing the right thing than I ever had being an actual violent gang member," says Derek Grover, author of The Gangbanger's Dictionary: One Hundred and Eighty-Seven Things You Better Know Before You Join a Gang. Grover will be giving a lecture and signing his book at the San Diego Public Library in Mira Mesa on Saturday, September 3. For a quarter of a century Grover went by the name D-Man and was the leader of the Bloccide Crip Gang in Southeast San Diego. With his book he hopes to educate the public. Grover instructs kids how to answer a simple question like "Where are you from?"

"Your answer could get you killed," he writes. "The best way to answer this is to just stand there and look at his hands. Let God talk for you. To say anything else is a form of disrespect to the [gang]banger."

Grover explains, "There's a lot of killings on holidays because on holidays a gangster plans rival attacks. All holidays are like that except Christmas Day. Gangsters are extremely spiritual people because they die young. When you go to jail, you believe in God one hundred percent." Grover has been to jail around 40 times in the past 27 years for gang-related crimes. "I was sitting in San Quentin and God came to me and said, 'I'm gonna show you some things, and I want you to write this book.' He wasn't coming and telling me in a soft, squeaky voice or a loud voice, He was telling me in my own voice because it's my own voice that I trust. But I knew it was God talking to me because it was thoughts that I couldn't control; it was something more powerful than me."

When he was at the top of his game Grover was a millionaire. "I got those millions of dollars from robbing and stealing and taking," he says. "Fighting gang wars is extremely expensive; it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars a year because you have to pay your gang members. If you don't pay people then nobody comes to you with information. The more money you got the more the streets talk to you. The streets tell you what's going on."

In Gangbanger's Dictionary, Grover defines several street terms, a few of which he reads aloud: "'Busted on' means to shoot a full clip. A 'gat,' that's a gun that's fired no matter what. A gun is used by law enforcement, [and] a gat is used by a violent criminal. When somebody says 'gat,' he's saying he's shot [the gun]. A "strap" is a fake gun, and as any stoner can tell you, a "blunt" is a "cigar from which tobacco is removed and replaced with marijuana" that is resealed and smoked. A "homeboy" is a well-connected friend, and a "homie" is a person who is not well known.

"The reason I wanted to write this book [is because] one of my homeboys was killed in a fiery shootout in 1997. My gang robbed the Saks Fifth Avenue in Mission Valley for two million dollars in diamonds." A week after the robbery police officers caught up with Grover's homeboy, Bobby Lewis Kirk, Jr., while he was at home. "[Bobby] just sprayed 'em up a hundred times with an AK 47. They shot back and burned the house down on top of him," says Grover. "I couldn't take his death like it was just another day. I wanted to dedicate my life to righteousness after his death." Bobby is one of four people Grover lists in his book under the words, "This book is dedicated to the homeboys of the Bloccide Crip Gang. Your loyalty to the gang will never be forgotten."

In his gangbanging days Grover regarded police officers the same way he did the Bloods, his rival gang. "The police are gangsters, too. It don't seem like it, but only a gangster can bring down a gangster. If you was a cop and you didn't do nothing bad, you wouldn't catch nobody. You have to use deadly force against some gangsters in order to disarm them. That's how it goes in the world of gangbanging."

How do his old homeboys feel about the D-Man's new book? "Gang members don't kill people that preaches peace 'cause all gang members are looking for peace. They just need somebody who knows their language to talk to them." -- Barbarella

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 8th, 2009, 4:59 pm

BLOCCIDE and GHOST TOWN used to click up all the time since they were small sets and they were surrounded by EHBG-LAP-LPB-ESP. i think they were from the same neighborhood in valencia park. both seem to be dieing out when i was in highschool the early 90's GT-hood was just east of Market and Euclid....BLOCCIDE was more east of that-but I never knew exactly. anyway know what neighborhood BLOCCIDE used to claim?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 9th, 2009, 11:13 am

i think Bloccide was along the last couple of streets where Market ends &goes right into Encanto