how much respect does DAYGO get from L A

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: how much respect does DAYGO get from L A

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 3rd, 2010, 2:41 pm

TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I SAY SD GETS RESPECT FROM EVERYONE. ONLY IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD DISRESPECT OR COUNTY TRIP.

I WORK IN LA AND COMMUTE THERE AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK. MY FAMILY IS BIG OUT IN THE HARBOR AREA. TO COMPARE SD TO LA WOULDN'T BE FAIR. I FEEL A WHOLE LOT SAFE IN SD AND COMFORTABLE HERE. LIVING IN LA IS DIFFERENT AND I FELT I ALWAYS HAD TO BE READY FOR WHATEVER. JUST GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE. YOU HAVE NICE PLACES IN LA. CERRITOS, EL SEGUNDO, MANHATTAN BEACH, PARTS OF THE 818.

I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO PRISON POLITICS OR STREET POLITICS, BUT IF YOU KNOW WASSUP, THEN SD HAS A MAJOR ROLE AND GETS RESPECT THERE WHERE IT COUNTS.

SickOneNine
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SickOneNine » June 4th, 2010, 11:31 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I SAY SD GETS RESPECT FROM EVERYONE. ONLY IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD DISRESPECT OR COUNTY TRIP.

I WORK IN LA AND COMMUTE THERE AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK. MY FAMILY IS BIG OUT IN THE HARBOR AREA. TO COMPARE SD TO LA WOULDN'T BE FAIR. I FEEL A WHOLE LOT SAFE IN SD AND COMFORTABLE HERE. LIVING IN LA IS DIFFERENT AND I FELT I ALWAYS HAD TO BE READY FOR WHATEVER. JUST GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE. YOU HAVE NICE PLACES IN LA. CERRITOS, EL SEGUNDO, MANHATTAN BEACH, PARTS OF THE 818.

I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO PRISON POLITICS OR STREET POLITICS, BUT IF YOU KNOW WASSUP, THEN SD HAS A MAJOR ROLE AND GETS RESPECT THERE WHERE IT COUNTS.
ya u cant compare SD to LA, ived lived in SD my whole life but got family in LA and the 805 but the thing i lik bout over there is u see more foos creased up wearing fuckin ben davis, dickies, pendletons all that shit but in SD or at least where i live(southbay) u see more kinda hip hop kind of shit i guess u kno!!!

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 4th, 2010, 3:44 pm

SickOneNine wrote:
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I SAY SD GETS RESPECT FROM EVERYONE. ONLY IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD DISRESPECT OR COUNTY TRIP.

ya u cant compare SD to LA, ived lived in SD my whole life but got family in LA and the 805 but the thing i lik bout over there is u see more foos creased up wearing fuckin ben davis, dickies, pendletons all that shit but in SD or at least where i live(southbay) u see more kinda hip hop kind of shit i guess u kno!!!
The whole scene here changed in Dago after the 90's. You used to see eses wear-pendletons, cortez, hairnets, ben davis/dickies. Now all over Dago-not just SoBay, you see eses wearing hip hop type shit. Trips me out. Even ranflas are becoming extinct. All they eses wanna drive raised sports utility vehicles now.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 5th, 2010, 7:54 pm

In LA some vatos changing into that whole hip hop seen, ive seen a few fools who be claiming south east hoods dress in fruity ass shirts and skinny jeans everyday and dress like a cholo one day shit is funny