FRESNO BULLDOGS. SUR/NOR????

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 31st, 2004, 10:33 pm

Last edited by mangler on February 18th, 2004, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: FRESNO BULLDOGS. SUR/NOR????

Unread post by 2%SODA » January 31st, 2004, 11:20 pm

from what i get, they felt that they weren't gettin theirs in prison so they seperated themselves from the nuestra familia i think... and the surenos seen this as a chance to get the upper hand on the north so they red lighted the bulldogs... and then the surenos wanted them to start paying taxes, but the bulldogs werent havin it so now it's 3-way funk...

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » February 1st, 2004, 1:57 am

Now they just claimin Bulldogs.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 1st, 2004, 11:51 am

They claim centro or bulldog nation. They have there own seperate car. They are pretty deep in Y.A and they do have some numbers in the pen. Alrato...

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 14th, 2004, 12:30 am

I was told by a Sureño that bulldogs used to be nortenos, they got tired of following orders by the NF like killing their own homeboys & shit like that so they are NF dropouts thats how it started with some dropouts or a dropout, they started negotiating with La Eme for backup so every time there was a riot fresno bulldogs would go at it first then if they needed some help thats when surenos would come and back them up so the fresno bulldogs earned their stripes but then same shit happened and they got the green light or someshit so now they are screwed i dont know any bulldogs but thats what i was told from an ex inmate. they are kind of like the maravilla of up north.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 14th, 2004, 6:26 am

Yeah they catch HELL anywhere outside fresno county i dont know how they do it.They put it down hard for the norte though when they was with it.Love em or Hate em,you gotta at least respect they numbers and heart.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » February 16th, 2004, 1:41 am

From what I was told from a Norteno. They stopped rollin with ene cuz the bulldogs felt that they had too many marks and not enough real riders. And that they felt the South had more riders, so they would ask them for backup. So it seems thats an accurate story of what happened.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 18th, 2004, 1:18 am

~3 California Prisons Under Intense Federal Investigation~
Inmates' civil rights may have been violated durning a riot between two rival gangs -- the Bulldogs and the Nortenos. > http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... N52424.DTL

nortecalifaz

Unread post by nortecalifaz » May 31st, 2004, 9:24 pm

"From what I was told from a Norteno. They stopped rollin with ene because the bulldogs felt that they had too many marks and not enough real riders. And that they felt the South had more riders, so they would ask them for backup. So it seems thats an accurate story of what happened."

what supposed "ene" told u the mutts thought the south had more "riders"?....spreadin B$ on here.

RASKAL

Unread post by RASKAL » November 26th, 2007, 3:47 pm

SOUTHERN CALIFAS ALWAYZ HAD N ALWAYZ WILL HAVE MORE RIDERZ. DONT BE MAD IM ONLY BEIN REAL LOL

Bully

Unread post by Bully » November 26th, 2007, 10:22 pm

"I am from a place
Where everybody's gangsta"

-Shake the Mayor, Fresno native

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 27th, 2007, 1:05 pm

RASKAL wrote:SOUTHERN CALIFAS ALWAYZ HAD N ALWAYZ WILL HAVE MORE RIDERZ. DONT BE MAD IM ONLY BEIN REAL LOL
You are the 1 whp said that earlier then? That may be your opinion, but the future shall see.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by TVo » January 23rd, 2008, 10:45 am

The most accurate story is this.
Before the NF had a 3 General structure, La Mesa, they had one 1 shot caller.
Well, that one shot caller also controller the funds the bank. As more familianos got violated on parole and got locked backed up, the noticed there was hardly any money in the bank and these dudes knew there was money because they were the ones putting in work on the outside generating revenue.
The story goes that a lot of the familianos weren't happy that the leader was skimming funds and thats why La Mesa was founder, basically saying no one man should ever have power of the gang and it went to a 3 general tier system like the military.
Some of the fresno chapter NF homies were loyal to the old leader and of course when he was ousted, they were green lit as well. One of the shot callers for fresno was green lit and the task was given to his Fresno homie, who warned him we was green lit.
So in not carrying out the order, the other Fresno homie was no green lit. The attempt failed to take his life but left a nice long scar on his neck.
So thats when the Fresno homies decided to break out and form their own.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » January 23rd, 2008, 1:03 pm

this shit is pretty tigh

Norteno Killer By Some Bulldog.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/672520566f2c81/

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 23rd, 2008, 5:38 pm

Do 14 gangs pay taxes to the NF?

Do 14 gangs beef with each other?

Do non mexican people in 14 gangs roll with the 14 when they get locked up or with the others?

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » February 1st, 2008, 9:30 am

Some do, not all. Its not like La Eme where the force everyone to pay taxes, regardless.
The NF will only tax dope dealers who are big enough to show up on their radar.
Not many norte clicks funk with each other anymore since the sureno insurgence. Most cities that used to be rival are now allies under the norte banner.
There will be fights here and there but not turf funk or drive bys for red on red.
There are plent of non hispanic Nortenos, just like surenos. White boys, Asians, Blacks, etc.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » February 1st, 2008, 12:12 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote:this shit is pretty tigh

that fresno bulldog rap was weak. bulldogs just run a lil ass piece of the valley.

this track is dope.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aJAcAbIGujQ

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » February 1st, 2008, 12:47 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Do 14 gangs pay taxes to the NF?

Do 14 gangs beef with each other?

Do non mexican people in 14 gangs roll with the 14 when they get locked up or with the others?
NF will tax drug dealers if they ain't already sellin their product.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » February 1st, 2008, 2:02 pm

mangler wrote:FRESNO BULLDOGS. SUR/NOR????
Alright bro bull dogs are neither sur or nor. They use to be a part of the F14, Nuestra Familia but they broke off and now are there own thing. They normaly bark at eachother to show affiliation and they wear red. There are like several thousand bull dogs so they aint small and they are there own gang. They do a lot of drug sales to make income. But they are not a part of the NF so don't get it wrong. I'm not sure if a Bull Dog goes to jail if he still rolls with the NF or not. Probally yes but he will have to work his way in harder than any other F14 gangster.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 5th, 2008, 1:17 pm

Maaaaaan Woodie - The way you feel is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeet. I heard he commited suicide. Anybody know why?

I heard this one track by a Norte, I dont know by who but in the beginning he talks about something like having his red rag and probably clothes too and shit. Thats all I remember ahaha. Anybody know the title?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » February 6th, 2008, 2:54 am

yo foo wrote:
KollmarVago408 wrote:this shit is pretty tigh

that fresno bulldog rap was weak. bulldogs just run a lil ass piece of the valley.

this track is dope.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aJAcAbIGujQ
No, it's not. And, neither is the Fresno one, and neither is most Norte/Sur, or Fresno Bulldog rap. There's a few gems on both sides but for the most part a lot of the Chicano gangsta rap, or "homeboy rap", as it's referred to, is not tight. Amateur sounding beats, sound all screwed up where you can either barely hear the rapper or they're too loud. I know it's purpose, to get their sides all pumped up and whatever, but don't insult real hip hop by calling this bulls't "dope".

And, BTW, Woodie actually was kind of tight. His beats, although not industry worthy, were a tad better than most Norte or Sur rappers' and his flow was nice. RIP to him. There's a couple of tight Sur rappers, too, with some nice beats. But that Lokote sure as hell isn't one of them. Most of these guys are good at what they do best; Gang bangin'. They're not rappers, and it shows every time they hit the mike.

Want to know some of some tight Chicano rappers? Kid Frost. Proper Dos. Lighter Shade of Brown (don't let their preppy image fool you). Want to know why they were tight? They put hip hop before all else. It wasn't about representing Norte, Sur, or any varrio in particular. It was about getting Chicano rap to the forefront. And in the early '90s, they did just that.

Sorry if that was too holier than thou and preachy, but I'm a real fan of hip hop and when someone says something is "dope", it gets my attention.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » February 7th, 2008, 1:57 pm

That's the harsh truth there StillNoScript.

Anyway...

Tito B comes to mind, I think he got some flow among a few other Norteno Rappers, although he's not really on some straight Homeboy Rap.

I know Kid Frost wasn't on some straight Sur Rap in his day, however, he was indirectly referring to Nortenos in some shots/insults he took at them in a few of his songs. I remember hearding Nortenos in 5an J05E rushed his for flashing a blue rap..

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » February 8th, 2008, 11:44 am

Frost was always weak when it came to Lyrics and he wasn't even a real gangster.
He started off as a DJ/Rapper with Uncle Jams Army and was part of the whole L.A. Electro funk scene that included Arabian Prince and Eygpytian lover.
He only turned to Gangster rap after the success of NWA. Cypress Hill are much better rappers of Latino backgrounds or even Mellow Man Ace.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » February 8th, 2008, 11:45 am

All that being said, I think Northern Rappers have a better "flow" than the Sureno rappers. Like Lil Rob has a terrible voice and flow to his raps, I guess he doesn't want to sound black, but in doing so, his raps sound generic. Does that make sense?

Bully

Unread post by Bully » February 24th, 2008, 3:07 pm

Anyone heard the Sounds of the Town CD that was going around a few months ago? It had a picture of bulldog stadium on the front. My boy got 3 tracks on there.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 25th, 2008, 9:46 am

Did that Norteno Killer track even dis SJ? I'm surprised if it didn't, because of the rivalry between SJ14 & BDS. Plus the fact that this fool even disrespected places like Santa Clara on there.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » February 25th, 2008, 10:17 am

^^^ they don't diss san jo cuz the bullfrogs are scared.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » February 25th, 2008, 2:17 pm

It's hard to make out some of the lyrics on that Norteno K track or lack there of. I was also looking for the San Jo dis?

Woodie got some flow, Blackbird song is cool.

I think Nortenos got better flow because instead of dissing Brothas like most Surenos do, Nortenos learn from Brothas and that only improves their skills. as for Bulldogs... well... they need to take some notes because most of their rap songs need a lotttttt of work.

1bigfester3

Unread post by 1bigfester3 » April 11th, 2008, 1:09 am

BUSTERS R HARD TO COME BY IN FRESNO, THEY YAP HOW BIG AND TUFF THEIR mess IS IN THE 559, PERO IT'S ALL DOGS, SOUTHXS1D3RS, TINTO'S AND CHINKS!!! oh AND A FEW BUSTERS ON THE WEST S1D3 PLAYING D1C3 SHOOTING WATERMELONS WITH THE MYATES... CRUISE KINGS OR BLACKSTONE IF U THINK I'M JUSS TALKING, BUSTERS STAY INDOORS!!!

AND AS FAR AS THE RAP THING GOES................. SOUTHERN CHICANOS R MAKEN NOISE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! HOW MANY BUSTERS n DOGS WHERE SHAKIN THEIR @SS WHEN (LEAN L1K3 A CHOLO) CAME OUT HAHAHAHA LOLOL THAT SONG WAS DROPPED BY A COLONIA CHIQUES X3 CLICKA MEMBER............. (DADDY I'M IN LOVE WITH A GANGSTER) "KNIGHTOWL" FROM WOP TOWN SAN DIEGO 13......... (MEXICAN POWER) FRANK V FROM WEST LOS ANGELES 13!!! C'MON THATS WITH OUT MENTIONING CAPONE-E, LIL ROB... BUSTERS OR MUTTS CAME OUT WITH WHAT JAMS!!! HAHAHAH

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 11th, 2008, 8:59 am

1bigfester3 wrote:BUSTERS R HARD TO COME BY IN FRESNO, THEY YAP HOW BIG AND TUFF THEIR mess IS IN THE 559, PERO IT'S ALL DOGS, SOUTHXS1D3RS, TINTO'S AND CHINKS!!! oh AND A FEW BUSTERS ON THE WEST S1D3 PLAYING D1C3 SHOOTING WATERMELONS WITH THE MYATES... CRUISE KINGS OR BLACKSTONE IF U THINK I'M JUSS TALKING, BUSTERS STAY INDOORS!!!

AND AS FAR AS THE RAP THING GOES................. SOUTHERN CHICANOS R MAKEN NOISE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! HOW MANY BUSTERS n DOGS WHERE SHAKIN THEIR @SS WHEN (LEAN L1K3 A CHOLO) CAME OUT HAHAHAHA LOLOL THAT SONG WAS DROPPED BY A COLONIA CHIQUES X3 CLICKA MEMBER............. (DADDY I'M IN LOVE WITH A GANGSTER) "KNIGHTOWL" FROM WOP TOWN SAN DIEGO 13......... (MEXICAN POWER) FRANK V FROM WEST LOS ANGELES 13!!! C'MON THATS WITH OUT MENTIONING CAPONE-E, LIL ROB... BUSTERS OR MUTTS CAME OUT WITH WHAT JAMS!!! HAHAHAH
You're just a smack talking queer. Knightowl & Down are straight garbage. If those are all jams, then Northerners have made some too & I'm not going to waste any more time on you.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 24th, 2008, 9:26 pm

i wonder if theres still fresno bulldogs that became nf and are still down with nf , i heard alot of the nf high rank members are all from southern california - they got into it when mm was punking everyone on the yards back in the day as well as siding with maravilla

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » October 7th, 2008, 10:46 am

THEY STILL DOING the DAMN THING