Nevada gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
PSYCLONE

Re: Nevada gangs

Unread post by PSYCLONE » September 24th, 2008, 10:27 pm

there are surenos,crip,bloods,and some nortenos in reno
surenos;
cvc
montello st
tijuas[tj]
sunset 13
here's a list of active gangs that originated in southern california and are in reno
18st
playboys
maravilla
ms13
there are others but not with many members

tongan crip gang is also out here

east second street bloods[native american gangs]

there also is a pinoy gang,but cant remember the name

the nortenos out here are not organised into a actual varrio

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Milwaukee

Unread post by MILNATIVE » September 24th, 2008, 11:12 pm

How much do you know about the East 2nd Street Bloods?
Size, history, tribes? symbols? territory?

PSYCLONE wrote:there are surenos,crip,bloods,and some nortenos in reno
surenos;
cvc
montello st
tijuas[tj]
sunset 13
here's a list of active gangs that originated in southern california and are in reno
18st
playboys
maravilla
ms13
there are others but not with many members

tongan crip gang is also out here

east second street bloods[native american gangs]

there also is a pinoy gang,but cant remember the name

the nortenos out here are not organised into a actual varrio

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: Rolling 60s in Las Vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » September 24th, 2008, 11:45 pm

I just want to add that the 60's in most cases dont have any connection to the ones in LA and have had conflicts in the past.there are some cases of LA and LV members cliccin together and maintaining a relationship.theyre virtually on all side of vegas and even those different clicc dont have much to do with other and have had conflicts.one of their strong holds was a place called crip city and probably one of two of the first places where they sprung up along with rose garden/casa rosa in north LV.i think in the past they had alot more connection to LA members.the donnas(nlv) and the gersons(ws) in the past sided against the sixtys even though they were from different side/cities.i could be wrong but i never heard any vegas 60's claiming neighborhood alot of them dont even understand why 60's are called rollin 60's neighborhood crips.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » September 25th, 2008, 12:05 am

barrio 28st is known for having black members including one that went on shooting spree(shot a couple of people) a few years ago and ryder from their hood named panther who got lock up in the 80's.i use to chill with alot of 28s back in the mid 90s and in school at rancho we use to
back up they homeboys who were out numbered by the VSC's and VLxL's.I use to kick it with dopey, tonio,goat,two black members cousins looneytunes and ghost and a whole bunch more.even without blacks theyre were the largest hispanic gang in vegas. in the 80's i use to live in their hood right in the middle and i dont recall them ever hittin up the 13 but im not sure.i heard originally they were called 25th street until the city changed the name of the street to eastern back in the 60s or 70s

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Nevada gangs(las vegas)

Unread post by spadeloc » September 26th, 2008, 1:12 am

las vegas might be the first place outside of cali where bloods and crips appeared.i remember crips as early as 1979/80. i lived in piru turf in 82,not in compton but westside las vegas....way before colors the movie was out.........LA has always had a direct influence on VEGAS.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » September 26th, 2008, 1:59 am

[quote="Sticky-B"]I'm in vegas, right now, and i've been told the Gerson's never were Crips, they started in the Blood hood(West Coast)that's where Gerson St. is, but they broke off later, to become their own gang, they say "because", but w/ a "k" instead of a "c".....All the Vegas gangs i know of are...:

dude you got your gerson story all wrong.....gerson didnt start in a blood hood because they were around before bloods and crips were in vegas...gerson didnt get their name from a street, that housing project was called herbert gerson..... they were a well established intity before b's and c's......i heard they use to be the aces of spades and they wore black and white and black duragz until the late 80's early 90's...until the rollin 60's came their biggest enimies were probably the playboys and piru bloods....the hoods closest to the gerson never became factors because gpk's were so dominent in the area....i dont know if they were gerson park kingsmen before bloods and crips came but they were so strong by then they didnt have any real pressure to become either......it might of just been the thing to do at the time and the pirus were their worst enimies so they chose crip but i think they felt like they were always doing their own thing...theyre were one of the most money motivated hoods and i think that was part of the reason they became independant so they could do business with anybody ,blood or crip....plus their beef with crips became much more deadly than with bloods...i remember my mother hanging out in the gerson when i was like 3 and 4 years olds,my grandmother lived in the houses across the street

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » September 26th, 2008, 2:00 am

[quote="Sticky-B"]I'm in vegas, right now, and i've been told the Gerson's never were Crips, they started in the Blood hood(West Coast)that's where Gerson St. is, but they broke off later, to become their own gang, they say "because", but w/ a "k" instead of a "c".....All the Vegas gangs i know of are...:

dude you got your gerson story all wrong.....gerson didnt start in a blood hood because they were around before bloods and crips were in vegas...gerson didnt get their name from a street, that housing project was called herbert gerson..... they were a well established intity before b's and c's......i heard they use to be the aces of spades and they wore black and white and black duragz until the late 80's early 90's...until the rollin 60's came their biggest enimies were probably the playboys and piru bloods....the hoods closest to the gerson never became factors because gpk's were so dominent in the area....i dont know if they were gerson park kingsmen before bloods and crips came but they were so strong by then they didnt have any real pressure to become either......it might of just been the thing to do at the time and the pirus were their worst enimies so they chose crip but i think they felt like they were always doing their own thing...theyre were one of the most money motivated hoods and i think that was part of the reason they became independant so they could do business with anybody ,blood or crip....plus their beef with crips became much more deadly than with bloods...i remember my mother hanging out in the gerson when i was like 3 and 4 years olds,my grandmother lived in the houses across the street