Heavily-Armed Raids Target Notorious Richmond Gang

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyHorus » October 25th, 2006, 1:35 pm

POSTED: 12:16 pm PDT October 25, 2006
UPDATED: 12:24 pm PDT October 25, 2006

NORTH RICHMOND -- Armed with federal arrest and search warrants, heavily armed FBI agents, Richmond police officers and Contra Costa Sherriff's deputies swept down on a one-mile area of North Richmond early Wednesday in search of members of the notorious Project Trojans street gang.

In all, 16 arrest warrants and search warrants for 10 locations were issued and were being executed on Wednesday. At least nine suspects have been taken into custody.

"This has been an ongoing operation over the last couple years," said Contra Costa Sherriff's Department spokeswoman Kitty Parker. "It's (violence and drugs in North Richmond) a big problem…Lots of drug sales… with the drug sales come the violence, the shootings, the stabbings. Our goal is to make North Richmond a safe place to live."

FBI agent David Johnson said the raids were staged to deliver a message to Project Trojans members.

"The intent of today's raids is to send a message -- enough is enough," he said. "The citizens of North Richmond will not tolerate violence, drugs and gangs in their community."

Wednesday raids followed a similar sweep staged in March when FBI agents and local police arrested nine alleged members of the gang during simultaneous raids of 14 homes throughout Contra Costa County.

According to local and federal authorities, the Project Trojans -- who began harmlessly as a baseball team -- have controlled much of the drug trafficking within North Richmond for decades and been the source for much of the violence in the area.

The raids are part of a two-year investigation in which local investigators have worked alongside federal investigators in attempt to root the gang out of the community -- particularly a one square mile area of unincorporated North Richmond.

Investigators believe nearly 90 percent of the homicides and attempted killings between 1991 and 2004 in North Richmond were related to the Project Trojans.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/10156809/detail.html

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » November 13th, 2006, 2:54 pm

Investigators believe nearly 90 percent of the homicides and attempted killings between 1991 and 2004 in North Richmond were related to the Project Trojans.

damn 90% those fools are f-cking NUTS! lol

BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyHorus » November 14th, 2006, 12:09 am

^Yea, imho I think North Richmond is one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in California! No bull. Them trojan niggas got that shit on lock, not too many people are able to cross them train tracks..

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 14th, 2006, 12:18 am

lol nigga please i crossed them tracs plenty of times and got nothin but luv, this wut i'm talkin bout these internet geeks blowin shit outta proportion

BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyHorus » November 15th, 2006, 1:04 am

funk on site wrote:lol nigga please i crossed them tracs plenty of times and got nothin but luv, this wut i'm talkin bout these internet geeks blowin shit outta proportion
Come on bruh, the only reason you gettin love over there is coz you buying weed nigga, you a dope fiend. Who you think you foolin brodie, I live out here and stomp these Richmond streets all day(I'm from Oakland) and I can tell you that can't just nobody cross them tracks, you need a reason. Obviously you just snook in and out a few times buying weed but you ain't no street nigga, coz any nigga in West Contra Costa can vouch for what I said. You're the one who strikes me as a nerd, you responded too defensively...

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 15th, 2006, 1:20 am

comon joshua, we all know the only place u stompin is telegraph, i never copped weed from the narf , i just rolled thru there high sidin plenty of times, and cuz a bitch my nigga wuz fucin with lived there, it wuz nothin but luv, C u dont know about that becuz u is a whiteboy, u go off wut u read in the newspapers and these internet articles that u ce postin up every 24 hours homie :lol: :lol: :lol:

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 15th, 2006, 1:22 am

ha ha ha cuzz said i snook, heres some advice for u white dude, the ghetto still a community regardless of the shit u read about in the newspaper, and trust me cuzz i did anything but "sneak" into that muthafuca , i wuz knocin some spiggety spice 1 on max volume windows down gettin sideways all in they streets niggaz wuz just showin luv all the way thru

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 15th, 2006, 1:52 am

I gotta agree with the homie here cuz I was in the narf and nobody tripped...It just not in Bay niggaz nature to be territorial...LA niggas we mo' territorial, ya 'll just trip on niggaz if they step on toes or sumthin but I been all across the bay banged out with thermo shirts and diccie shorts lookin fresh outta the swapmeet and nobody really tripped...u know what I take that back it was one time I pulled up at dis lica sto' on Cutting and Marina and some punk @ss niggaz tried to stare me down...but with my LA mentality I banged on all them niggaz... I guess they though I had a pistol with me or sumthin' cuzz I banged on 'em sumthin tuff but they drove off after they called theyself testin me but other than nobody ever really tripped on me out here in the Yay...yall gotta different mentality

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 15th, 2006, 2:03 am

real talk my nig

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » November 15th, 2006, 2:43 am

north richmond...La
don't matter

there's a bunch of cats who ain't on here typing about these two cities cus they were rolling through them

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 15th, 2006, 3:30 am

Man quit tryin to Blow Sh^t outta proportion a nigga was just talkin bout the diffrence, aint nobody city bangin on here so quit trippin-----Smoke a blunt, sit down and shut the fu** up :twisted:

BabyHorus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyHorus » November 15th, 2006, 11:18 am

Shox112 wrote:I gotta agree with the homie here because I was in the narf and nobody tripped...It just not in Bay niggaz nature to be territorial...LA niggas we mo' territorial, ya 'll just trip on niggaz if they step on toes or sumthin but I been all across the bay banged out with thermo shirts and diccie shorts lookin fresh outta the swapmeet and nobody really tripped...u know what I take that back it was one time I pulled up at dis lica sto' on Cutting and Marina and some punk @ss niggaz tried to stare me down...but with my LA mentality I banged on all them niggaz... I guess they though I had a pistol with me or sumthin' cuzz I banged on 'em sumthin tuff but they drove off after they called theyself testin me but other than nobody ever really tripped on me out here in the Yay...yall gotta different mentality
Haha, blood. you know how many times I got into it with niggas for gettin the wrong stare? If anything, we don't gang bang, but set-tripping is in full effect. If you from Central or South, you ain't steppin into North Richmond period. And if you over there just tryn ride around with out buying weed, or knowing someone, you gonna get fucked with. Can't tell you how your personally experiences are, but I'm honestly telling you from what I know, I live right above the tracks in San Pablo, I fuck with them cats all the time.

And I keep forgetting that this is the internet, and I just realized that "funk on site" is really watts-up, a.k.a good ol watts, a.k.a patrick, a.k.a hella other names but he keeps getting banned. The irony about it is under a different screen name you wrote the exact opposite opinion of what you have now.

Topic: WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES DO YOU KNOW??
good ol watts wrote:it depends on who u is in l.a., if u bang on the eastside then u gon have enemies on the eastside and thats wuts gon have u lookin over yo shoulder, niggaz in compton be trippin if u bangin grape u got enemies in compton , a nigga can trip anywhere anytime, but if u a civilian u probly aint gon get #%@& with in these areas......... drivin thru and walkin thru is also 2 different thangs, aint nothin gon happen to a muthafuca if he just drivin around, but if u walkin thru some of these hoods u can expect somethin to pop off usually.......

every city in amerikkka got they hoods and killin, but the ones i've observed east and west oakland
north, south, and central richmond
all projects in the Sco (these niggaz iz extra grimey),
east palo alto
L.A. for the most part is more laid back than the bay area it dont feel as tense to me.....
viewtopic.php?t=3740&start=80&postdays= ... highlight=

^Shoxx, I have no idea why you keep vouching for these fake niggas, but you do you, you a grown man. Just tryna show niggas that little cuzz talks out of his ass, he has no true opinions.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 15th, 2006, 12:35 pm

BabyHorus wrote:
Shox112 wrote:I gotta agree with the homie here because I was in the narf and nobody tripped...It just not in Bay niggaz nature to be territorial...LA niggas we mo' territorial, ya 'll just trip on niggaz if they step on toes or sumthin but I been all across the bay banged out with thermo shirts and diccie shorts lookin fresh outta the swapmeet and nobody really tripped...u know what I take that back it was one time I pulled up at dis lica sto' on Cutting and Marina and some punk @ss niggaz tried to stare me down...but with my LA mentality I banged on all them niggaz... I guess they though I had a pistol with me or sumthin' cuzz I banged on 'em sumthin tuff but they drove off after they called theyself testin me but other than nobody ever really tripped on me out here in the Yay...yall gotta different mentality
Haha, blood. you know how many times I got into it with niggas for gettin the wrong stare? If anything, we don't gang bang, but set-tripping is in full effect. If you from Central or South, you ain't steppin into North Richmond period. And if you over there just tryn ride around with out buying weed, or knowing someone, you gonna get #%@& with. Can't tell you how your personally experiences are, but I'm honestly telling you from what I know, I live right above the tracks in San Pablo, I fu-- with them cats all the time.

And I keep forgetting that this is the internet, and I just realized that "funk on site" is really watts-up, a.k.a good ol watts, a.k.a patrick, a.k.a hella other names but he keeps getting banned. The irony about it is under a different screen name you wrote the exact opposite opinion of what you have now.

Topic: WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES DO YOU KNOW??
good ol watts wrote:it depends on who u is in l.a., if u bang on the eastside then u gon have enemies on the eastside and thats wuts gon have u lookin over yo shoulder, niggaz in compton be trippin if u bangin grape u got enemies in compton , a nigga can trip anywhere anytime, but if u a civilian u probly aint gon get #%@& with in these areas......... drivin thru and walkin thru is also 2 different thangs, aint nothin gon happen to a muthafuca if he just drivin around, but if u walkin thru some of these hoods u can expect somethin to pop off usually.......

every city in amerikkka got they hoods and killin, but the ones i've observed east and west oakland
north, south, and central richmond
all projects in the Sco (these niggaz iz extra grimey),
east palo alto
L.A. for the most part is more laid back than the bay area it dont feel as tense to me.....
viewtopic.php?t=3740&start=80&postdays= ... highlight=

^Shoxx, I have no idea why you keep vouching for these fake niggas, but you do you, you a grown man. Just tryna show niggas that little cuzz talks out of his ass, he has no true opinions.
Is that really TWATTS? :lol:

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 15th, 2006, 7:02 pm

I live right above the tracks in San Pablo, I fu-- with them cats all the time.
but i thought u said a thousand times u live in north oakland? oops there goes yo credibility

how is wut i wrote a different opinion then wut i said? i still say the same shit i wuz all up in narf plenty times and i aint been fuced with

shox in case u dont know this dude babyhorus is a whiteboy that lives in berkeley, first he claiming north oakland on another website, now he saying he live in central richmond off san pablo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 16th, 2006, 1:18 am

AINT NOBODY TALKIN' 2 U... WITCHO SAFE @SS SAN JOSE AINT GOT NO BIZNESS SPEAKIN IN A RICHMOND FORUM LET ALONE TALKIN' SH*T TO WATTS NIGGAZ

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 16th, 2006, 9:15 am

Shox112 wrote:AINT NOBODY TALKIN' 2 U... WITCHO SAFE @SS SAN JOSE AINT GOT NO BIZNESS SPEAKIN IN A RICHMOND FORUM LET ALONE TALKIN' SH*T TO WATTS NIGGAZ
I got homeboys from Richmond so stfu. I can talk ish to a clown that's supposedly from WATTS if I want.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 19th, 2006, 8:13 pm

lol @ i got homeboys in richmond" , typical geek response :lol: :lol: fuc outta here u san hoe square :twisted:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 22nd, 2006, 7:55 am

T.K wrote:Funk on site aka westcoast aka leftcoast,good ol watts is not from watts hes some wannabe from vallejo so dont take his info.

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » November 28th, 2006, 5:04 am

Man im tellin you the rich been spunky feel me? i stayed in the rich for 13 years frum 23rd to the SOUTHSIDE 31st st Cutting blvd to 1300 Rumrill blvd Fillmore st cuzzz. the Narf alwayz been my stompn grounds any real Richmond resident would know bout my set SOD aka Sons Of Death kiccn it at Chesleys Park back in the day. we had a spot out in the C-side too P7 aka Lucas Park near the Triangle Courts. Man we use to play this game back in Jr high *HELMS MIDDLE SCHOOL* Called Beans and Rice where us asians would go against the mexicans and bomb on each other on sight only on school campus though. Its hella crazy its a game but we fight each other like forealz real punchs kiccs and everything. It did come to a point where the game got serious where we was bringn straps to school ready blast. it all started cuzz wen muthafucccaz was callin high school kids into it feel me? dats like hella not fair! i aint gon lie though the mexicans was the 1st ones to call der older brothas and der friends frum high school to bomb on us lil jr. high kids! hahaha... But back on subject... all i gotta say is NARF n CENTRAL n the SOUTHSIDE not anytime soon will get along... i have homies frum NARF,CENTRAL and the SOUTHSIDE..... TURF BANGIN YADIDAAA? I can keep goin but im gettn hella tired of typing. any EASTBAY WESTCOUNTY muthafucca would know wut im talkn bout. holla at me payCe YeEEEe3!!!!!