SANTA CRUZ?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
SPOOKY1_SURX3.

SANTA CRUZ?

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » March 7th, 2007, 9:16 am

BPSC - They act as the EME Taxing other gangs. Just recently an Brown Pride Santa Cruz Sureno killed an rival from Beach Flats X3. Their Territory is vast.

SES - Is an umbrella Sureno gang broken down into three subsets: Villa San Carlos, Beach Flats, and Neary Lagoon.

MS-13 - Is mostly illegal aliens that are 200 Members in Santa Cruz. Failing too conqour watsonville they hang out at Broadway & Ocean unto Bixby and Jesse; they control close too 10 blocks of taxed drug dealing. Territory is as follows:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr= ... name=&qty=

WSCX4 - Are mostly migrant farm workers from Mexico. Their Santa Cruz's oldest Norteno Gang; further broken down into 10 subsets. City hall click is the largest. Their is an estimated 500 members present, mostly border brothers. Hang out spot is between Chestnut and Washington. Their territory is speadout through entire West Side. http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?newFL ... ap=Get+Map[/url][/b]

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

None

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » March 7th, 2007, 9:17 am

WSCX4 - Are mostly migrant farm workers from Mexico. Their Santa Cruz's oldest Norteno Gang; further broken down into 10 subsets. City hall click is the largest. Their is an estimated 500 members present, mostly border brothers. Hang out spot is between Chestnut and Washington. Their territory is speadout

My bad..since their is no edit or delete button ill post again..since i cant change color..of script..

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

None

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » March 7th, 2007, 9:17 am

WSCX4 - Are mostly migrant farm workers from Mexico. Their Santa Cruz's oldest Norteno Gang; further broken down into 10 subsets. City hall click is the largest. Their is an estimated 500 members present, mostly border brothers. Hang out spot is between Chestnut and Washington. Their territory is speadout

My bad..since their is no edit or delete button ill post again..since i cant change color..of script..

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » March 7th, 2007, 9:20 am

DAMN SINCE THEIR IS NO EDIT BUTTON LET ME WRITE THAT AGAIN. SAN LORENZO too BROADWAY too JESSE. MS13 SELL COCAINE ON BIXBY ST.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 7th, 2007, 11:15 am

Nice work officer

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » March 12th, 2007, 6:49 pm

FUCK ALANZO THE WEBMASTER..HE HAS NO LIFE..WHAT A NETBANGER GEEK..FIND A REAL CAREER..

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 20th, 2007, 11:07 am

Man, the whole Northside feelin Woodie's death. What happened to dude?

I was in Santa Cruz once. People tried to tell me it was run by bloods but they wasn't banging, they just had heard of Nortenos and thought red rags = that shit. But it was a ghosttown. We walked all over for hours all night and didn't run into nobody.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 21st, 2007, 12:33 pm

Wow, you didn't put 14 in red! :shock: :lol: You mean there's a city hall gang in the city of SC, or do you mean the 1 in Watson?

MeanMug
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeanMug » February 26th, 2008, 4:51 pm

which set hangs out at the boardwalk??

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 26th, 2008, 9:21 pm

MeanMug wrote:which set hangs out at the boardwalk??
SES I guess...

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » February 27th, 2008, 5:06 pm

Its a trip how WSSCx4 are mostly mexicano rather than chicano.

http://brattononline.com/index.php?p=57

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » March 31st, 2008, 9:27 pm

youngwun wrote:Man, the whole Northside feelin Woodie's death. What happened to dude?

I was in Santa Cruz once. People tried to tell me it was run by bloods but they wasn't banging, they just had heard of Nortenos and thought red rags = that shit. But it was a ghosttown. We walked all over for hours all night and didn't run into nobody.
i know this is old homie....but what would you want to walk around all night looking for gang members?especially somewhere where you dont know whats up?.........thats how peeps get killed
i remember some black guys from colorado springs came to denver and found thier way to the south side and ended up in westwood..........they told everyone they were crips from the springs,where the parties at......tryin to make friends........i dont know if when you stayed here in the d you ever been to westwood......but if you had you would know nothing good came out of that shit
long story short they ended up at a westwood huds party (they are our ONLY allies) and what happened after that i leave to your imagination........lets just say they ended up without a car and some severely sore buttholes......i think they thought that chicanos were gonna be all cool with them/intimidated by them (believe it or not....i seen some blacks think they can pull that off) and tried running a keg party abut 5 deep............i remember they were like "whats up in denver?so you guys hate slobs too....so do we.......we gangstas.....we gots to stick together....where all the bitches at?"
one had some cali tats sayin kitchen crip or something

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 31st, 2008, 9:46 pm

andrew wrote:
youngwun wrote:Man, the whole Northside feelin Woodie's death. What happened to dude?

lets just say they ended up without a car and some severely sore buttholes
:shock:

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 1st, 2008, 6:17 pm

hey homie.....it happens

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: SANTA CRUZ?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 24th, 2008, 9:18 am

Image Here's a foto I got. It's also available in a art book I have for sale, which is Mi Vida Loca ArtBook 2.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 13th, 2009, 5:54 pm

i may go to santa cruz with my mom soon.....where is a good spot to go eat,shop spend the day without any gangsaround.....my momz dont need to see that shit

jaguarcichlid
What city do you live in now?: Salinas

Unread post by jaguarcichlid » October 11th, 2009, 2:20 am

the real beach flats surenos are all arrested now that neighborhood is getting cleaned up

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 11th, 2009, 7:43 pm

jaguarcichlid wrote:the real beach flats surenos are all arrested now that neighborhood is getting cleaned up
That's good.. Anybody know what those Chinese letters mean in the foto? I think that might be the trust no bitch 1, but I want to be sure.

jaguarcichlid

Unread post by jaguarcichlid » February 11th, 2010, 10:00 pm

for real the first post in this topic should be deleted

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » June 26th, 2010, 7:17 pm

SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:BPSC - They act as the EME Taxing other gangs. Just recently an Brown Pride Santa Cruz Sureno killed an rival from Beach Flats X3. Their Territory is vast.

SES - Is an umbrella Sureno gang broken down into three subsets: Villa San Carlos, Beach Flats, and Neary Lagoon.

MS-13 - Is mostly illegal aliens that are 200 Members in Santa Cruz. Failing too conqour watsonville they hang out at Broadway & Ocean unto Bixby and Jesse; they control close too 10 blocks of taxed drug dealing. Territory is as follows:

WSCX4 - Are mostly migrant farm workers from Mexico. Their Santa Cruz's oldest Norteno Gang; further broken down into 10 subsets. City hall click is the largest. Their is an estimated 500 members present, mostly border brothers. Hang out spot is between Chestnut and Washington. Their territory is speadout through entire West Side. http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?newFL ... ap=Get+Map[/url][/b]
now thats what i hate man...for the time i did live in northern california i went to santa cruz a bunch of times cause thats where my homie grew his weed and thing about santa cruz it does have its bad parts but the citys bad parts mainly look dirty cause the hippies theres not as big of a gang culture there as there is in so cal or other places in northern california its more of a party town its not all banged out

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » June 26th, 2010, 7:22 pm

IxEXIII wrote:
SPOOKY1_SURX3. wrote:BPSC - They act as the EME Taxing other gangs. Just recently an Brown Pride Santa Cruz Sureno killed an rival from Beach Flats X3. Their Territory is vast.

now thats what i hate man...for the time i did live in northern california i went to santa cruz a bunch of times cause thats where my homie grew his weed and thing about santa cruz it does have its "bad parts" but the citys bad parts mainly look dirty cause the hippies theres not as big of a gang culture there as there is in so cal or other places in northern california its more of a party town its not all banged out

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2010, 3:00 pm

I got friends that go to the UC Santa cruz, they walk around town alot and say they never see gangs unless they go to house parties which isnt often. There's homicides goin down tho, some fool who was flamed got smoked by some surenos not too long ago, then the kid who got stabbed in last october but he wasn't bangin.

1SMOKEY4
What city do you live in now?: SAN JO

Unread post by 1SMOKEY4 » June 29th, 2010, 3:56 am

MCD wrote:some fool who was flamed got smoked by some surenos not too long ago, then the kid who got stabbed in last october but he wasn't bangin.

The dumb ass scraps ain't killing Norteno's. They're shooting a bunch of white, skater kids that just happen too wear red because that's the colors for West Santa Cruz High. I dont have a problem with youngsters gang bangin but at least make sure you're taking out the enemy and not innocent civilians. That's just plain stupid. The two 16 year olds that stabbed that kid are going to do 25 with an L and for what? They didn't even take out an enemy...just some innocent surfer kid. That's a pretty weak minded way to earn stripes.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 30th, 2010, 11:26 pm

1SMOKEY4 wrote:
MCD wrote:some fool who was flamed got smoked by some surenos not too long ago, then the kid who got stabbed in last october but he wasn't bangin.

The dumb ass scraps ain't killing Norteno's. They're shooting a bunch of white, skater kids that just happen too wear red because that's the colors for West Santa Cruz High. I dont have a problem with youngsters gang bangin but at least make sure you're taking out the enemy and not innocent civilians. That's just plain stupid. The two 16 year olds that stabbed that kid are going to do 25 with an L and for what? They didn't even take out an enemy...just some innocent surfer kid. That's a pretty weak minded way to earn stripes.
it happens all the time with every gang because homies get too heated tryin to retaliate or get some stripes and innocent people end up getting killed. I don't wear red anymore even if i'm in a red city because i'm not a norteno so I don't always have homies walking by me. If a sureno or even a wannabe sees me walking around by myself with a red cap they're gonna do something cuz they know I'm an easier target than a deep norteno clicka. They'll smoke some random kid then go back to their varrio talkin bout how they're a norteno killer.

1SMOKEY4
What city do you live in now?: SAN JO

Unread post by 1SMOKEY4 » July 13th, 2010, 5:06 am

Yup, yup MCD - Youngsters nowadayz got the game twisted. Their own homies should be checkin them for taking out civilians. That just brings unwanted heat to the whole clique.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » July 14th, 2010, 2:29 pm

1SMOKEY4 wrote:Yup, yup MCD - Youngsters nowadayz got the game twisted. Their own homies should be checkin them for taking out civilians. That just brings unwanted heat to the whole clique.
for real tho, i think it used to be like that back in the day but gangs are more reckless now and really dont give a shit about civilians.

jaguarcichlid

Unread post by jaguarcichlid » January 2nd, 2011, 2:04 pm

yeah its some weak shit going on in santa cruz, too many kids who have no family ties to the gang and just wanna be cool, too bad theyre too dumb to realize they live in a fuckin nice city and are just punks trying to look tough

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » January 4th, 2011, 3:12 am

jaguarcichlid wrote:yeah its some weak shit going on in santa cruz, too many kids who have no family ties to the gang and just wanna be cool, too bad theyre too dumb to realize they live in a fuckin nice city and are just punks trying to look tough
yeah that's mostly true. But there's likely a handful of guys who relocated to SC and were on that shit before they got there. That's how gangs get in the suburbs. If you from Salinas you should drop some knowledge for us, what is it like there now

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 4th, 2011, 3:43 pm

MCD wrote:
jaguarcichlid wrote:yeah its some weak shit going on in santa cruz, too many kids who have no family ties to the gang and just wanna be cool, too bad theyre too dumb to realize they live in a fuckin nice city and are just punks trying to look tough
yeah that's mostly true. But there's likely a handful of guys who relocated to SC and were on that shit before they got there. That's how gangs get in the suburbs. If you from Salinas you should drop some knowledge for us, what is it like there now
I agree & that's why I think SC is run by x3.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » January 14th, 2011, 1:36 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote: I agree & that's why I think SC is run by x3.
Yeah but its still a big hippie city for the most part, and college town too but I think it'll change down the road. I'm goin to Santa cruz next weekend to party with some sorority I'll let everyone know whassup haha. 1st priority it to get on top of some UCSC girls tho

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » February 24th, 2011, 9:24 pm

Santa Cruz has a unique history, the Surenos set up shop in Santa Cruz before the Nortenos did. Actually, the Norteno gangs in Santa Cruz were established by kids in response to the pressure from Surenos. If you understand the concept, the you'd understand why there are "surenos" all over Northern Cali.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 25th, 2011, 10:49 am

SilentWest wrote:Santa Cruz has a unique history, the Surenos set up shop in Santa Cruz before the Nortenos did. Actually, the Norteno gangs in Santa Cruz were established by kids in response to the pressure from Surenos. If you understand the concept, the you'd understand why there are "surenos" all over Northern Cali.
I actually don't understand the concept of "surenos" being recruited in a place such as SC.