Perris

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Perris

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 20th, 2004, 9:52 pm

One of my close homies recently moved to Perris, California( by riverside). There kind of unsure about their surroundings and what hoods crackin'. Does anyone know any info. about this part of california that could help out my homie.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Perris

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 26th, 2004, 8:21 pm

yo, where all the street wizes when you need them, can someone help me out

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 27th, 2004, 2:14 am

PERRIS IS SORRY HOMIE MY PARENTS LIVE IN MORENO VALLEY NEXT TO PERRIS. THERE AIN'T NOTHIN, BUT BUSTERS TRYIN TO BANG YOU MIGHT SEE SOME FOOLS CLAIMIN RAYMOND OR HOOVER, BUT MAJORITY OF THE TIME THESE FOOLS AIN'T EVEN BEEN TO THE TURF.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 27th, 2004, 7:48 am

i heard of PARRIS MARAVILLA but its weird cause they claim SUR an say they arent connected with MARAVILLA in LA.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 6th, 2004, 3:40 pm

The homie says the biggest gang out their is probably PMVx3 (perris Maravillas). I spent a week down there, not trying to disrespect the IE, but fools down their are mainly busters pretending to be old school gansters.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 6th, 2004, 9:57 pm

perris really isnt known for gangbanging anyways. when people think of IE gangs they dont even think about perris. SB,some parts of riverside, colton, bloomas, rialto, ontario and fontana is where the real IE varrios are.

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » July 7th, 2004, 12:37 am

562_HOMIE wrote:The homie says the biggest gang out their is probably PMVx3 (perris Maravillas). I spent a week down there, not trying to disrespect the IE, but fools down their are mainly busters pretending to be old school gansters.
LOL! They aint connected to real MARAVILLA in East Los. Please nobody get that twisted.

Peace.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 7th, 2004, 1:02 pm

ROLLIN' el Heavy wrote:
562_HOMIE wrote:The homie says the biggest gang out their is probably PMVx3 (perris Maravillas). I spent a week down there, not trying to disrespect the IE, but fools down their are mainly busters pretending to be old school gansters.
LOL! They aint connected to real MARAVILLA in East Los. Please nobody get that twisted.

Peace.
they dont claim to be connected either..i dont know why the hell they use that name.

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » July 7th, 2004, 1:31 pm

It doesn't matter if they do or don't, that name is synonymous with the one and only. That would be like stealing somebody's trademark. Makes as much sense as placing a Mercedes Benz logo on a Volkswagen.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 7th, 2004, 6:46 pm

My understanding about the gangs in Perres and Moreno Valley is that the families that moved into these communities came mostly from the inner barrios and neighborhoods from L.A. County, familes trying to own their own homes but could not afford them in L.A. When they moved in to these communities they brought with them their youngsters whom right away started the gangs in their new environment, establishing some sets that carry to some degree the name where they came from.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 7th, 2004, 6:54 pm

lonewolf wrote:My understanding about the gangs in Perres and Moreno Valley is that the families that moved into these communities came mostly from the inner barrios and neighborhoods from L.A. County, familes trying to own their own homes but could not afford them in L.A. When they moved in to these communities they brought with them their youngsters whom right away started the gangs in their new environment, establishing some sets that carry to some degree the name where they came from.
thats very true.BUT when it comes to parris maravilla i HEARD it wasnt connected to the LA mv's. some guy told me they started their own thing along time ago. i cant say its a fact because its only what i heard and i dont remember what else he told me on why they are called maravilla. i was confused when i heard that a maravilla is claiming sur.

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » July 7th, 2004, 9:12 pm

lonewolf wrote:My understanding about the gangs in Perres and Moreno Valley is that the families that moved into these communities came mostly from the inner barrios and neighborhoods from L.A. County, familes trying to own their own homes but could not afford them in L.A. When they moved in to these communities they brought with them their youngsters whom right away started the gangs in their new environment, establishing some sets that carry to some degree the name where they came from.
There are people that move out to the inland empire but far as a perris MV, no they aren't connected to the real. Maybe there's a homie or two who is actually from a real MV but far as an entire neighborhood being connected to ELA, NO that is false info. Anybody can claim anything they want to but that don't make it legit.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 30th, 2005, 9:49 pm

There is also a Mira Loma faction of Young Crowd. I heard they do have ties to Young Crowd of Lynwood, Ca.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 31st, 2005, 5:22 am

stamps wrote:There is also a Mira Loma faction of Young Crowd. I heard they do have ties to Young Crowd of Lynwood, Ca.
theres also a Young Crowd in San Pedro

its in the harbor

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » March 31st, 2005, 12:33 pm

Young Crowd is out of Lynwood. They have been able to expand their hood by moving into different areas like San Pedro and parts of the I.E. And it seems like their being very successful at it, even in known established neighborhoods like San Pedro. I'm pretty sure the ones in Mira Loma did come from Lynwood or even S.P. I met some vato once from a varrio called Ghetto Crowd in Adelanto(San Bernardino County). He said that his hood was really to hoods from L.A that setup shop in Adelanto and clicked up to be one. Ghetto Boyz 27th St + Young Crowd = Ghetto Crowd

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » March 31st, 2005, 9:39 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Young Crowd is out of Lynwood. They have been able to expand their hood by moving into different areas like San Pedro and parts of the I.E. And it seems like their being very successful at it, even in known established neighborhoods like San Pedro. I'm pretty sure the ones in Mira Loma did come from Lynwood or even S.P. I met some vato once from a varrio called Ghetto Crowd in Adelanto(San Bernardino County). He said that his hood was really to hoods from L.A that setup shop in Adelanto and clicked up to be one. Ghetto Boyz 27th St + Young Crowd = Ghetto Crowd
i heard there was a ghetto boyz claimin' 28th street in san bern. (in delman heights) maybe someone misinterpreted the area????

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » April 1st, 2005, 1:04 am

jae wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote:Young Crowd is out of Lynwood. They have been able to expand their hood by moving into different areas like San Pedro and parts of the I.E. And it seems like their being very successful at it, even in known established neighborhoods like San Pedro. I'm pretty sure the ones in Mira Loma did come from Lynwood or even S.P. I met some vato once from a varrio called Ghetto Crowd in Adelanto(San Bernardino County). He said that his hood was really to hoods from L.A that setup shop in Adelanto and clicked up to be one. Ghetto Boyz 27th St + Young Crowd = Ghetto Crowd
i heard there was a ghetto boyz claimin' 28th street in san bern. (in delman heights) maybe someone misinterpreted the area????
GBZ 27th St is from East South Central and 27th Street is the block they claim. They claim Ghetto BoyZ 27th St or Ghetto BoyZ 13.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 1st, 2005, 2:40 am

There are a few gangs from Los Angeles, aside from Young Croud of Lynwood, that have taken root in the I.E. There is a Clique Los Primos (CLPS) in Riverside's Eastside that fall under Eastside Riva (ESR). Their members are from Riverside, but they have a connection to Clique Los Primos of East Los Angeles. They are in war with the 1200 Blocc Crips of Eastside Riverside, and pretty much get along with other cliques of ESR, including 14th Street Tiny Dukes, Los Traviesos (Patterson Park), Los Romanos, Los Defiantes, and Deliquentes.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 6th, 2005, 2:47 am

RIVERSIDE, MORENO VALLEY, PERRIS, MEAD VALLEY, AND ETC ARE FILLED WITH SPEED HEADS AND CRACKHEADS AIN'T TOO MANY G'S.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 6th, 2005, 12:15 pm

Yea,,but Y.G.,,who do you think is selling the crack??? G's

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 6th, 2005, 12:25 pm

stamps wrote:Yea,,but Y.G.,,who do you think is selling the crack??? G's

thats true. I remember people calling Fontana the city that never sleeps. alot of gangsters made money off all them speed heads.

PMVx3
What city do you live in now?: PERRES

Unread post by PMVx3 » March 14th, 2010, 10:21 pm

A dog a lot of u foos talk a lot a shit about the P homie. U vatos dont never come to the varrio homie. All u foo got that computer lokness homie. come to the hood tho talkin that same stuff. 1st street and on homie. We never disrespected u holmes so whats the deal ese. But the only gang u need to worry about out here is S/S P3RR3S MV GANG HOMIE. KEEPIN IT MARVALOUS EsE.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » March 23rd, 2010, 4:53 pm

lol..who are u talking too!..lol

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by Hamburger » June 24th, 2010, 3:57 pm

ROLLIN' el Heavy wrote:

Peace.

YEA THATS RIGHT G PERRIS MARAVILLA IS NOT CONNECTED WHITT THE MARAVILLAS IN EAST LOS ANGELES. I RECENTLY MET TWO VATOS FROM PMV MY HOMEBOY FROM MY HOOD FROM WHITTIER KNOWS A FEW HEADS FROM THERE CUZ HE WORKS AS A PAINTER SO HE ASSOCIATES WHITT A FEW OF EM AND MAKES BUISNESS WHITT THEM. I MET A RAPPER FROM PERRIS MARAVILLA THEY CALL HIM BULLET HE DOES MUSIC WHITT THE CHICANO RAPPER KNIGHTOWL (THE ONE WHO GOT BITCH SLAPPED FROM SPANKY LOCO ON TAPE) THEM FOOLS I GUESS THEY AIGHT. BUT TO ME THEY AINT GOT NOTHING ON THE MARAVILLA FROM EAST L.A. THO THATS ON THE REAL. IVE BEEN TO THEIR HOOD IT AINT REALLY ALL GHETTO. ITS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER I.E. SPOT ITS ALL DIRT ROADS AND ALL THAT SHIT. BUT LIKE I SAID THEYRE COOL PEEPS I MEAN THE VATOS THAT IVE MET FROM THERE CAME AT ME FIRME WHITT NO DISRESPECT CUZ YOU KNOW IM FROM L.A. SO IT WAS COOL. I GO TO SAN JACINTO SOMETIMES TO GO CAMPING WHITT MY HOMEBOYS FAMILY SO I GO PASS THERE IN THEIR HOOD. ITS LIKE WHATEVERS U KNOW JUST LIKE THE I.E.

dell
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dell » August 23rd, 2010, 4:03 pm

lake perris

SELA1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH EAST LOS

Unread post by SELA1 » August 29th, 2010, 12:15 pm

TO ADD TO PREVIOUS ENTRIES. PMV IS MORE KNOWN BUT THERE ARE OTHER HOODS LIKE SS PERRIS13 AND JUST PERRIS 13 . ALSO PERRIS LOC CRIP AND A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE FROM OTHER L.A. HOODS THAT LIVE THERE BUT AREN'T TRYING TO START CLICKS OVER THERE. SOME "NEIGHBORHOODS" DON'T LOOK RUNDOWN OR GHETTO. LIKE PREVIOUSLY STATED PERRIS HOODS ARE WEAK. A BUNCH OF WANNABEES. SOME RIDERS BUT NOT MANY. ITS TRUE WHEN U SAY THAT THE HOODS THAT HAVE SAME NAMES AS ONES OUT HERE IN LOS MOST MEMBERS HAVE NEVERBEEN TO THE REAL HOOD THAT THEY CALIM..