Koreans vs. Vietnamese in OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Koreans vs. Vietnamese in OC

Unread post by e » April 14th, 2004, 9:34 pm

ay NH211, what nationality are you?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2004, 12:49 pm

man fuck u viet dick riders n shiet, over here viets follow cambodians they dont got there own thing except saigon boyz..in cali i kno lot of viets bang with koreans

delandu

Unread post by delandu » January 3rd, 2006, 1:27 am

yo viets and koreans had no prob in the southbay as i remember and i remember some of the og genocide guys too..i remeber in middle schoold og genocides started beef with mexicans and blacks it was crazy times but didnt go too far..and i remember dragnet foos throwing their signs and shit..funny i remeber fuckin srb foos crazy fillipino foos but viets were pretty quiet even though they were from vfl in their red honda civics

maniac420

Unread post by maniac420 » March 1st, 2006, 2:31 am

kiCKer wrote:
e wrote:kicker,

that was MCS backing them up? Were the koreans from Hobart Locos because I heard that click had a few koreans in there.
yeah it was MCS, unless there's another Stoner set in that area...they didn't neccesarily back them up in a sense where they were clicked with the Korean set. i guess it's because the ese's had beef with the blacks too and saw a perfect time to jump in...couple of them was koo with the Koreans though.

and nah...they wasn't from Hobart Locos...they were from Lost Boys Gang...a Korean gang in Ktown. they were all young too...15/16 at the time...
We need to come together as asians fuck all this banging on fellow rice eaters! especially with the green light that the surenos have I mean its one thing to bang in the streets but when we go to the pen those surenos are deep and connected and we need to show some unity! if we wanna survive! fuck all the differences we have more in common then we do differences! I understand its hard when you got homies laying dead in the casket and theres deep history of hate back in asia! but this is not asia and were in a war and well fighting amongst are selves! but we have to be smart! theres no way we can keep beefing amongst are selfs. for the homies locked up in the pen! that are outnumbered by surenos three to one! those mexicans bang against each other too, but when there in the pen its all a cohesive unit! too survive

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 3rd, 2006, 10:25 am

kiCKer wrote:forgive my "harsh and blunt" comparison but Japan was to Asia what Germany was to Europe back then...

Korea used to be spelled with a "C", but Japan changed it so that they could come before us (J before K in alphabet)...there is also controversy on how Japan has a food identical to "kimchee", but call it theirs and all that stuff on Taekwondo and Karate...

but yeah...the past is the past...i got Japanese homies and they chill as hell...i don't let the past judge my future
Thats similiar with us Cambodians. Thailand is trying to take over our country. Trying to destroy our people. They claiming they created kick boxing and our 7th wonder of the world the ankgor watt was created by them. When Cambodia has a 2000 year old history while Thailand only has 600 lol.

Outta714
What city do you live in now?: Westminster

Unread post by Outta714 » December 14th, 2008, 10:09 pm

i've heard stories back then, one of them was that all the viet gangs clicked up one day and and went at it with all the korean gangs at the korean supermarket on magnolia and garden grove.

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 7:37 am

e wrote:Korea didn't get involved in the Vietnam War because they hated Vietnamese. The Korean gov't sent soldiers to Vietnam because they felt they had an obligation to America because of the Korean War.
<-- That's from my roomate who's Korean. I'm staying out of this one 'cause historical debates can go on forever.

But I read that Panik and Wcrockets knew some Koreans and Vietnamese in Orange County. Can you guys verify that it's a historical beef?

And what were the main gangs involved in the rivalry during the 80s and 90s. The ones I heard of are V-Boyz (Vietnamese), Cheap Boys (Vietnamese), G.G. Boys (Korean), and Korean Crazy Dogs.

LOL KCD? LOL LOL. That's not a gang. they lasted for about 2 months. They realized they were too small, young, and scared to bang. c y got F'd up all the time at Karaoke studios it seemed lol. Saved his ass so many f'n times...damn youngsters. One Bbang Ah Juh Shi lol

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » June 9th, 2009, 7:23 pm

All this hate is just stupid. Fucking little gang shit over race is dumb too. I would understand if you got beef with some fool over something that happened to you ( jumped, shot) but hating on
someone just because of their race? FUCK THAT SHIT. You are no better than the gay ass skinheads and nazis and shit.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 9th, 2009, 7:17 am

[quote="NikexCortez"][quote="kiCKer"]forgive my "harsh and blunt" comparison but Japan was to Asia what Germany was to Europe back then...

Korea used to be spelled with a "C", but Japan changed it so that they could come before us (J before K in alphabet)...there is also controversy on how Japan has a food identical to "kimchee", but call it theirs and all that stuff on Taekwondo and Karate...

but yeah...the past is the past...i got Japanese homies and they chill as hell...i don't let the past judge my future[/quote]

Thats similiar with us Cambodians. Thailand is trying to take over our country. Trying to destroy our people. They claiming they created kick boxing and our 7th wonder of the world the ankgor watt was created by them. When Cambodia has a 2000 year old history while Thailand only has 600 lol.[/quote] and how old is the kampuchea acording to your nation's father polpot yall in year what ???20 or sum ??? lol they never claimed they invented kicc boxing but thai boxing....true it has part of his roots in angkor wat...and the chakri dinastie too !!!! we all brothaz viet lao khmer indo pinoy thai burmese malay lets make a big country
anway lets hope for asean and u xtraded up the thai invasion of our country.....

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 9th, 2009, 7:42 pm

GWUN TWO wrote:^^^Supposedly the japanese changed Corea to Korea because they wanted to feel superior by comin before Corea in the alphabet.. i also heard that now that it is changed to Corea now but rarely used.
ummm......neither japan or korea even used the alphabet , homie.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » September 9th, 2009, 9:40 pm

japanese people know whats up with koreans teaching them A LOT. look up YAYOI nuff said.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 9th, 2009, 9:49 pm

Proverbz wrote:japanese people know whats up with koreans teaching them A LOT. look up YAYOI nuff said.
it's actually proven that japanese people came from koreans genetically.

they do studies on that stuff.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 10th, 2009, 2:15 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
GWUN TWO wrote:^^^Supposedly the japanese changed Corea to Korea because they wanted to feel superior by comin before Corea in the alphabet.. i also heard that now that it is changed to Corea now but rarely used.
american knew about korean, and japans existance so they had to have a name..and japan told the world that corea would be spelt with a K

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 10th, 2009, 3:04 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
american knew about korean, and japans existance so they had to have a name..and japan told the world that corea would be spelt with a K
i don't know.

i think it's just how people of other races pronounce or translate words into their own language.

it's not like japan can tell the world how to spell things in their own language.

it's common. in ireland it's eire but the rest of the world calls them ireland. in philippines it's filipinas but the rest of the world calls it philippines.

just how people translate things.

i just googled korea and it comes from what ancient koreans called gorea or some shit with a G not even C or K.

things just change through time and language. i don't know if japan really did that , it's possible japan was pretty racist.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » September 12th, 2009, 3:34 am

judastaugamma wrote:
i don't know.

i think it's just how people of other races pronounce or translate words into their own language.

it's not like japan can tell the world how to spell things in their own language.

it's common. in ireland it's eire but the rest of the world calls them ireland. in philippines it's filipinas but the rest of the world calls it philippines.

just how people translate things.

i just googled korea and it comes from what ancient koreans called gorea or some shit with a G not even C or K.

things just change through time and language. i don't know if japan really did that , it's possible japan was pretty racist.
i know wat u mean, but for this case, back in the day it was "corea" according to the u.s. and the rest of the world... so like in the olympics, korea would be "after" japan in roll call or listing or watever.

as for the "gorea" it probably showed you "goryo" which was one of the dynasties way back in the ancient days. goryo, baek-jae, and silla were the three major dynasties that made up korea. google went way too far back in time dawg lol

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”