Talk About North Cali Asian Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Talk About North Cali Asian Gangs

Unread post by itzlilg » February 28th, 2004, 4:31 pm

I've heard little talk or no talk bout I know they are out there...

I'm talking mainly about the 415, 408, 510, 650.

[san jose, san francisco, oakland, etc.]

What gangs are out there and what do they claim?

DROOPY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Talk About North Cali Asian Gangs

Unread post by DROOPY » February 29th, 2004, 2:43 am

In 415 theres...

-Jackson Street Boys (JB)
-7 Stars (Chut Sing)
-CWA (Cambodians with Attitude)
-NLS (No Limit Soldiers)
-21 Boyz
-Pinoy Pride (PP)
-Pinoy Pride Soldiers (PPS)

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » March 2nd, 2004, 2:09 am

i heard of JB, they're in SF.. is it chinese based?
7 stars... whats ethnicity is that coming from?

Pinoy Pride... hmmm, sound familiar

i hear of lil groups of ABZ in the 510.

UCV is some talk in 510 also.

is TRG present in the bay area? my trg homie says they have very few old koo rasckals who claim the blue rag (currently its gray) so is that true? or are there more TRG then meets the eye.

- sorry, just trying to make convo

mixedbreed

Unread post by mixedbreed » March 2nd, 2004, 7:51 am

Some asian gangs in the bay area that I have knowledge of...

Union City, Fremont, Hayward area
ABT - All Brothers Together [mixed races] Beef with KNP/AKP
LBT - Little Brothers Together [mixed races] Beef with KNP/AKP
UCV - Union City Vietnamese [these cats are locc to the brain]
SBP - Some Filipino Acronym [Filipino Gang]
KNP - Some Filipino Acronym [Filipino Gang] Beef with LBT/ABT
AKP - Supposedly Kick Back Posse [Filipino gang] Beef with ABT/LBT
UNE - Possibly a new Union City gang

Oakland area
APC - Asian Pride Crips [East Oakland E. 24th St. Hillside]
OMC - Oakland Mien Crips [East Oakland]
OSB - Oakland/San Leandro Boys
69th St. - A lot of Cambodians from this set called the Ville in the East
35th St. - Quite a few asians on this East side of town
20's - The infamous Twomps on the East side carries a lot of asians

There tends to be on occasion at least two to five asians in a all black set. Very rare though. As far as San Francisco goes I'd say the majority of asian street gangs have some level of cooperation and ties with the organized crime in Chinatown such as gambling, extortion, and the rest of them. Since I hardly see any asian gangs in the media in SF I have to believe that the organized ring has ordered the street faction to "keep quiet" so they don't bring attention to themselves. The listings are gangs known from the late 90's. Since I live in Tracy now [home to Deuel Vocational Institution] I only see scraps and hang with the North. Pretty dead over here though in Tracy. No turf wars or much killings of any sort just a few scraps getting served. A lot of Methamphetamine gets cooked here though. Welcome to the drug factory.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 8:15 am

what are you talking about "scraps" ese? This aint no net banging forum. Kepp that sorry ass chapete mentality for the calles. AND when you fools get brave and ever try and start a varrio down in the Los, then come with that "net bangin srap sh_t"..LOL...First take care of Snorthern Califa then talk. "sraps"..lol....where's you norte varrios down in the Los..oh thats right, there is NONE>>LOL

P.S you chaps will NEVER start a varrio in the Los...LOL

mixedbreed

Unread post by mixedbreed » March 2nd, 2004, 9:54 am

samdoobie wrote:what are you talking about "scraps" ese? This aint no net banging forum. Kepp that sorry ass chapete mentality for the calles. AND when you fools get brave and ever try and start a varrio down in the Los, then come with that "net bangin srap sh_t"..LOL...First take care of Snorthern Califa then talk. "sraps"..lol....where's you norte varrios down in the Los..oh thats right, there is NONE>>LOL

P.S you chaps will NEVER start a varrio in the Los...LOL
ROFLMFAO.....my only response will be this and it will be final....don't talk mess on a forum....if words hurt you more than actions then you must be some sensitive fool who dosen't know right from wrong...besides I ain't talking shit about scraps am I? I'm using it as a term...and as far as net banging? Nah, I don't think so...your the one doing the talkin so in essence your the net banger. Take your sensitive a55 back into the hole you came from please. And if you feel threatened by any more of my posts just b1tch about it to your homies or something. ROFL go back to school, you can't spell for jack! Must be some uneducated gangster who just steals cars and smokes dope all day. Anyway, this is where it ends...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 2nd, 2004, 11:18 am

Thanks for clearing that up. Let's ALL be mindful of the rules here.

ACCEPTABLE:
Southern California = SUR = SURENOS = SOUTHSIDERS
Northern California = NORTE = NORTENOS = NORTHSIDERS

NOT-ACCEPTABLE:
You know what it is.

No need for hurt feelings, this ain't the street. Peace...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 2nd, 2004, 12:27 pm

dusty, whats up bro? ha ha...how about for 24 hours we can use the following names, just long enough to clown that new NORPUTO who come up in here talking that "scrap" sh_it. then he try to look educated and clown somebody else for there spelling and say somebodys a base head. i was'nt tripping cause he says hes a nothen'er but when he comes in here slinging that "scrap" sh_it around leaves it wide open to return the favor. i know this is the net all that sh_it talking is just that, shit talking...maybe he outta learn a lil something about "GIVE SOME RESPECT...GET SOME RESPECT"...at least thats how i was schooled.

north= NORPUTOS
" " = NORCACAS
" " = BUSTERS

I CAN GO ON AND ON ON NAMES. but i'll leave it at that dusty...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 2nd, 2004, 1:02 pm

Yup...agreed.

Peace and adobo grease to all...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 4:27 pm

Like I said mixedbreed..LOL..choose a side..LOL..what kind of a name is that?..with a name like that, no wonder you kick it with nortenos..LOL>>>You are from Tracy right????...haha....answer my question, why do SURENOS have varrios in the north but you levas dont have any in the SOUTH? HAHA..keep up that good cattle ranching and fruit picking...LOL>..young boy, start using proper names, this isn't your junior high horticulture class.

I got you though, Dusty, I just can't stand FALSE flaggers like this one..

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 2nd, 2004, 9:59 pm

mixedbreed wrote: UCV - Union City Vietnamese [these cats are locc to the brain]
lol not from what i heard...

mixedbreed

Unread post by mixedbreed » March 2nd, 2004, 10:14 pm

Actually, in the late 90's they were pretty ruthless. I don't about now...but from 1989-1998 believe me...these fools were extorting money from all kinds fools. Mostly all them fools had the last name Nguyen and believe me them viets don't play...Who knows what it's like now. To this current day I know some youngbucks who are under 18 in Union City and still haven't done any dirt or get locked up in Alameda County Juvie. Union City is a lot much quieter now. I only hear about the occasional Northerners sometimes fighting with the asians on the high school campus. Other than that a lot of the peeps from my day and I myself were in and out of the Juvie system, going either to group homes, boot camp, or CYA. HAHA I remember back in the day when I was like 12 or 13 me and one of my homies climbed this high ass ladder in the back of a supermarket to get to the rooftop. We had this BB gun rifle and we just started sniping people coming out the market...it was funny shit. Damn, I miss them old days where we could just fuck around and BS and laugh like hell. Too bad we got caught up for that incident though haha!

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » March 2nd, 2004, 10:49 pm

i hear alot of UCV and former members but the format of people joining/leaving isn't such a big deal as i thought it was....

weak sauce, i know former UCV and its all good

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » March 20th, 2004, 6:10 pm

Logan High school is in Union City right? Back in the day, ALT ran that place.

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » March 20th, 2004, 6:16 pm

In general, Bay area gangs cant compare to LA gangs. Whether they be Mexican or Asian. I grew up in the Bay, East and South. There are alota riders, but most people that claim sets and claim territory ( LA style ) are weak. Well, maybe not weak, but they got nothin on fools from LA.

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » March 20th, 2004, 8:23 pm

go to Richmond.

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 20th, 2004, 11:41 pm

mixedbreed wrote:Actually, in the late 90's they were pretty ruthless. I don't about now...but from 1989-1998 believe me...these fools were extorting money from all kinds fools. Mostly all them fools had the last name Nguyen and believe me them viets don't play...Who knows what it's like now. To this current day I know some youngbucks who are under 18 in Union City and still haven't done any dirt or get locked up in Alameda County Juvie. Union City is a lot much quieter now. I only hear about the occasional Northerners sometimes fighting with the asians on the high school campus. Other than that a lot of the peeps from my day and I myself were in and out of the Juvie system, going either to group homes, boot camp, or CYA. HAHA I remember back in the day when I was like 12 or 13 me and one of my homies climbed this high ass ladder in the back of a supermarket to get to the rooftop. We had this BB gun rifle and we just started sniping people coming out the market...it was funny stuff. Damn, I miss them old days where we could just "i will get banned" around and BS and laugh like hell. Too bad we got caught up for that incident though haha!
i'll tell you right now, during the 90's all of the union city gangs had done at least a decent ammount of dirt as far as suburban gangs go... UCV included... but you know how it is nowadays... you got these little asian muthafuckas runnin around thinkin they're crips and bloods and shiit knowin damn well they never met a real ridah that's rip ridin or woop woopin... i aint sayin all asians claimin b's or c's are fake... but damn, you gotta wonder about these people who get on the internet and net trip on findapix profiles and shiit.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » March 21st, 2004, 2:26 am

2%SODA wrote:
mixedbreed wrote:Actually, in the late 90's they were pretty ruthless. I don't about now...but from 1989-1998 believe me...these fools were extorting money from all kinds fools. Mostly all them fools had the last name Nguyen and believe me them viets don't play...Who knows what it's like now. To this current day I know some youngbucks who are under 18 in Union City and still haven't done any dirt or get locked up in Alameda County Juvie. Union City is a lot much quieter now. I only hear about the occasional Northerners sometimes fighting with the asians on the high school campus. Other than that a lot of the peeps from my day and I myself were in and out of the Juvie system, going either to group homes, boot camp, or CYA. HAHA I remember back in the day when I was like 12 or 13 me and one of my homies climbed this high ass ladder in the back of a supermarket to get to the rooftop. We had this BB gun rifle and we just started sniping people coming out the market...it was funny stuff. Damn, I miss them old days where we could just "i will get banned" around and BS and laugh like hell. Too bad we got caught up for that incident though haha!
i'll tell you right now, during the 90's all of the union city gangs had done at least a decent ammount of dirt as far as suburban gangs go... UCV included... but you know how it is nowadays... you got these little asian muthafuckas runnin around thinkin they're crips and bloods and shiit knowin damn well they never met a real ridah that's rip ridin or woop woopin... i aint sayin all asians claimin b's or c's are fake... but damn, you gotta wonder about these people who get on the internet and net trip on findapix profiles and shiit.
lol for realz. i seen those findapix net gangstas...its funny how they look all hard on those pics..and when u see them in real life, they ain't stuff.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 21st, 2004, 9:02 am

it aint the way the look really... it's the way the type... like they got their nipples pierced or somethin.... it's funny how these asian g's of the offbrand kind (sometimes they're like 17 or 18) be typin like their 14 year old asian female counterparts

aYo NiCcUh tHiS FaR eAsT SiDe LoNg bKeAcH aSiAn cRiPs oN mInEs CuHz FuCc Ah sLoBk

makes me wanna bank people in the face through their computer screen

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 21st, 2004, 3:02 pm

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » March 22nd, 2004, 6:32 pm

man dats all dem lil titty bopperz runnin around talkn like that thinkn dey noe sumthin bout dis gangbangin life. wanna be ass hardcore muthafuccaz up on the net postin up pictures and shiiet man i dunno cuzz that shiiet gets me mad too but aint nuthin i can do bout it. i mean im asian too but deez lil yung fuccs be doin 2 much! LOL...

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 22nd, 2004, 7:44 pm

YungLoCC wrote:man dats all dem lil titty bopperz runnin around talkn like that thinkn dey noe sumthin bout dis gangbangin life. wanna be ass hardcore muthafuccaz up on the net postin up pictures and shiiet man i dunno cuzz that shiiet gets me mad too but aint nuthin i can do bout it. i mean im asian too but deez lil yung fuccs be doin 2 much! LOL...

i know you feel me on this

but what irks me the most about this cat's profile is that he says some BS about 'i'm flossin filipino pride' lollolololololol if dude was so proud, he wouldn't be funkin with his own kind over BS...

now that i think about this, i wanna slap the shit outta someone

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » March 22nd, 2004, 8:45 pm

nm.

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blah » March 23rd, 2004, 7:02 pm

DROOPY wrote:In 415 theres...

-Jackson Street Boys (JB)
-7 Stars (Chut Sing)
-CWA (Cambodians with Attitude)
-NLS (No Limit Soldiers)
-21 Boyz
-Pinoy Pride (PP)
-Pinoy Pride Soldiers (PPS)
chutsing died long time ago...lot of the members joined JB

here are some of the gangs
Coung Loung aka CL...died out
AWT asian white tiger...died out
ABF...what a joke, they died out too
Hop Sing...they still around..just keeping it on the down low
VTL..i heard these guys were freaking crazy

in 408
Viet Nation VN..(the members were are freaking crazy...i had a friend who stabbed someone repeatedly in middle of class with an ice pick.)

i seen some ucv heads. i saw few of them kicking it at tapioca express. mostly little kids though

concac

Unread post by concac » March 23rd, 2004, 7:55 pm

VN=Viet Nam, the first generation...Viet Nation is the second generation which also claim VN but the first whipe them out, I dun think any1 claim Viet Nation anymore.

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » March 27th, 2004, 5:59 pm

a
Last edited by itzlilg on April 3rd, 2004, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 28th, 2004, 12:40 am

WC started in Frisco...but the sets in LA are bigger and have more power than the ones in Frisco now...

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » March 28th, 2004, 5:14 am

a

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blah » March 28th, 2004, 3:05 pm

hukgwai wrote:i know buh... these fools still HERE, claimin red and everything.. i was like wtf, i thought they got moved to oakland and more even to So Cal.. but i swear this was new
wc dont claim colors, its probably just a bunch of little kids

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 29th, 2004, 1:01 am

older generations never claimed colors, but the younger generations are flammed up a lot...only side that wasn't was T-side...

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » March 30th, 2004, 7:50 pm

a

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blah » April 1st, 2004, 5:11 pm

woh hop to still around?

last time i heard they moved to oakland