California gangs (Northern)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
roccstar

California gangs (Northern)

Unread post by roccstar » April 6th, 2004, 4:32 pm

I'm here to set the record straight to all of u who r from outside of cali...all of the "Gangs" are in southern CA, not in northern cali...the only gangs we got up here are the Norte's(mexicans)...i'm from east oakland and we ain't no gangs man...we got crews, patnas, and mostly BLOCKS...turfs, all of that shit...but there ain't no gangs...ya'll brothas down there need to stop trippin' and get that money...ya feel me, come up to the O and soak some game...

roccstar

Re: Gangs in Northern Cali????

Unread post by roccstar » April 6th, 2004, 4:43 pm

you know what ....i'm gonna change what i just wrote....when i say Norhtern Cali, i mean the Bay....not Sac, frsno, and stockton...there are some bangers out there...and that is northern cali...so, i guess i was wrong about there being no gangs in No. Cal...but in the bay, we swang em'...not bang em'...yanadaadimean....

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 6th, 2004, 4:50 pm

good lookin on ur info cuz i was gonna say maybe that in the bay and there some togan gangs and crips in the bay also but in the o is mostly blocks but there gangs there like asian crips in the o but where im from we bangin and 209 areas

roccstar

Unread post by roccstar » April 6th, 2004, 4:53 pm

yep...i had 2 check myself on that first comment...didn't want everyone jumpin' (this young ruthless playa) right from the git...ya dig....

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » April 6th, 2004, 6:04 pm

ay cuzz we straight bangin in the yay you noe how Richtown folks do it out here S.O.D ( Sons Of Death ) Trey Love Homie....

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » April 6th, 2004, 8:47 pm

"The Modesto Bee"..........Drug busts on campus

Tuesday April 6, 2004

Police officers simultaneously descended on some of Modesto's public high schools Monday morning, taking more than 40 students into custody on various drug charges.
It was the culmination of a two-month undercover sting by the Modesto Police Department's Narcotics Unit.

At 9 a.m., officers went in teams to Beyer, Davis, Downey, Johansen and Modesto high schools, arresting those who allegedly had sold, or attempted to sell, drugs to undercover narcotics officers.

Police arrested 42 of the 43 people they sought in connection with the investigation. They said they will seek a warrant for the remaining suspect, a Downey High School student who wasn't at school and couldn't be found at home.

"We take no joy in this," Chief Roy Wasden said. "The ideal is for us to go into schools and not find drugs."

But, he added, "It's important we keep our schools free of drugs."

Two of those arrested were not students, including one man (a known gang member) suspected of selling drugs from a house directly across the street from Modesto High School, said Sgt. Ron Cloward. Officers arrested that man, Artemio Flores, 21, on a charge of possessing a quarter-pound of methamphetamine.

Most of those taken into custody are under 18; police did not release their names. But the 18-year-olds arrested on drug charges were identified as Kristin Cecilia Curtiss, Alex Ryan Kitzmann and Derek Hughart.

School personnel pulled students out of class so the officers didn't attract attention. "Our major goal today when we went into the school was to keep disruptions at a minimum," Cloward said.

At Beyer High School, one of the arrested students calmly answered investigators' questions while they videotaped her interview in the school library. They then led her away with the rest of the students to the school bus that transported them to Juvenile Hall.
The Modesto City Schools District will seek to expel for one year each of the students arrested Monday, Assistant Superintendent Jim Pfaff said. Seniors arrested will not be allowed to graduate with their class.

Edmonds said those arrested ranged from your local gang member to honor students.

Source: Modesto Police Department

1. Davis High School: Officers conducted 13 buys, most for marijuana, but also some for cocaine, methamphetamine and prescription drugs. 10 arrested.

2. Beyer High School: 10 buys, three more discussed, for marijuana, meth and mushrooms, and one offer of ecstacy. In one of the deals, officers were "burned" when they received fake opium instead of the real thing. Nine arrested.

3. Downey High School: Nine buys, for marijuana, cocaine and prescription drugs. Eight students were arrested, as well as one person who wasn't a student, but who police say came onto campus to make deals. One suspect could not be located.

4. Modesto High School: Six buys, for marijuana and meth, and one offer of the hallucinogen LSD. Six students were arrested: the investigation also led to the arrest of the one man in a house directly across the street from the school. Police say he had 1/4 pound of meth for sale.

5. Johansen High School: 10 buys, for marijuana, prescription pills and alcohol. Eight arrested.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 17th, 2004, 11:42 pm

dreamergirl why did you post some stuff on drug busts on a "gangs in northern cali" thread?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 17th, 2004, 11:59 pm

roccstar wrote:I'm here to set the record straight to all of u who r from outside of cali...all of the "Gangs" are in southern CA, not in northern cali...the only gangs we got up here are the Norte's(mexicans)...i'm from east oakland and we ain't no gangs man...we got crews, patnas, and mostly BLOCKS...turfs, all of that stuff...but there ain't no gangs...ya'll brothas down there need to stop trippin' and get that money...ya feel me, come up to the O and soak some game...
Yo Pimp Juice, what game you collar poppin' to, pimpin' and panderin'? Or slangin yahoe.....POTNA?!?!?!?

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » April 19th, 2004, 7:44 pm

(rumble2005) said dreamergirl why did you post some stuff on drug busts on a "gangs in northern cali" thread?

Because most of the suspects that got caught up in the drug trafficking scandal in Modesto where gang relative & associates to known gang members.................DreamerGirl~

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 19th, 2004, 10:22 pm

alright i gotcha.

menaceIIsociety

Unread post by menaceIIsociety » April 24th, 2004, 3:06 pm

roccstar, ur def right bout coakland, it's all turfs and blocks, but in places like vallejo, richmond, frisco, san jo, fairfield, marincity, they all bang, and they got gangs. bloods(also 415's), crips, norte's, $crap$, trojans(very craz) and jackson street boyz(azn).

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 5th, 2004, 11:33 am

Modesto has all kind's of different gang's; Mexican's(Norteno's mainly, some Sureno's); Black's(Crip's&Blood's); Asian's; Assyrian's; Whites(N.L.R.'s); Italian's(connected with Chicago Mob's); Piasa's(illegal immigrants)
Last edited by DreamerGirl on May 12th, 2004, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

menaceIIsociety

Unread post by menaceIIsociety » May 5th, 2004, 10:54 pm

modesto.. it aint that hard

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 6th, 2004, 1:51 am

^^^^ come down ill take u on a tour

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 6th, 2004, 8:36 am

"menaceIIsociety" modesto.. it aint that hard

Come to Modesto and tell some gangsters that remark or better yet; get a subscription to The Modesto Bee and do some research> point,period,blank............................~DreamerGirl~

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: California gangs (Northern)

Unread post by anonymousman » June 5th, 2004, 11:32 pm

Two people were shot to death Thursday evening as they drove along a south Modesto street in an apparent gang-related attack, police said.
The victims were killed while driving in the 800 block of Fourth Street, between H and I streets, about 5:45 p.m., police said.

The victims were identified as a 26-year-old Modesto man and a 17-year-old Modesto boy. Their names were being withheld until their families are notified.

Witnesses said the victims were driving south on Fourth when the gunmen drove alongside them and opened fire. They said the victims' car veered to the right and jumped a curb, slamming into a wall of Sivilaythong Video, 801 Fourth.

The car was still in gear and the wheels were spinning, sending smoke into the air, when police Capt. Greg Savelli arrived.

Savelli was driving home when he heard the call on the police scanner in his car. Only a block away, he was the first officer at the scene and found both victims inside their car.

He said the driver was dead and the passenger died a short time later at Doctors Medical Center.

Payback for earlier killings?

Police said the killings may be retaliation for a double slaying that occurred just a few blocks away May 1. That shooting took place at 1:45 a.m. on J Street, between Third and Fourth streets.

"Officers are following up some leads, and they have some good suspect information," Sgt. Ed Steele said.

Police said the gunmen in Thursday's attack are believed to be Asian males and were driving a white car, possibly a Honda. Officers said the victims, both black males, were shot several times.

A woman, who asked not to be identified because she was concerned for her safety, said she heard the shots. When she looked out the window, she said, she saw a white car driving away and watched as the victims' vehicle crashed into the business.

The video store is near Bonanza Tortilleria in a small shopping center. Directly across the street from the murder scene is the PRC Infant and Toddler Development Center.

"I heard the shots and there were many and I thought someone was shooting in the air, but I guess they weren't," said a man who was a block away from the scene when gunfire erupted.

No suspects in earlier slayings

In the May 1 shooting, four Modesto men were driving in a residential area on J Street when gunmen opened fire on them from the darkness, police said.

Two Asian men in the car died, another was wounded and a fourth escaped unharmed, officers said.

No suspects have been identified in those killings, which police also believe were gang-related.

Anyone with information about the shootings is asked to call Detective Dodge Hendee at 572-9551.

Bee staff writer Daryl Farnsworth can be reached at 578-2337 or dfarnsworth@modbee.com.

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » June 6th, 2004, 12:24 pm

yah modesto isnt that bad, i mean its like a big farm, im sure it does have hot spots, but its suburb, im sure thur is more good then bad in modesto

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 6th, 2004, 12:27 pm

tay wrote:yah modesto isnt that bad, i mean its like a big farm, im sure it does have hot spots, but its suburb, im sure thur is more good then bad in modesto
i agree,i dont see whats the big hype about modest.
i live in San Jo, which is pretty close near there.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 6th, 2004, 1:31 pm

modesto has its good spots, and bad spots just like any other city. Like i said before, if u dont bang anything, u can walk anywhere without worrying about nothing. I live here so im being real, if you're a gang member, its hell but if u dont, this is a good place to live and start a family.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 15th, 2004, 12:17 pm

Does anyone know why the other thread: California Gangs-Northern was closed?

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 15th, 2004, 1:04 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Does anyone know why the other thread: California Gangs-Northern was closed?
lol too much focused on Modesto.

also where in San Jo you located in?? Im from SOS C-STREET EASTSIDE

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 15th, 2004, 1:40 pm

by c-street you mean checkers?

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 15th, 2004, 1:42 pm

bayarearep wrote:by c-street you mean checkers?
Naw thats C BLOCC,C-STREET is a Samoan hood.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 15th, 2004, 1:47 pm

you know cats from sunnydale sos?

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » June 15th, 2004, 4:35 pm

A YAYO,
HAVE YOU HEARD OF 2VC IN FRISCO?
SOMOAN CRIPS OUT THERE.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » June 15th, 2004, 4:38 pm

SO IS SAN JOSE,
WARIN OR IS ALL THE BANGERS JUST SAYIN
THERE CRIPS BUT TRULY DOIN NOTHIN JUST
WEARIN BLUE AND THATS ALL?
JUST CURIOUS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 16th, 2004, 2:40 pm

I am in ESSJ. Born and raised on the East. I just met J-Locs from C-St. recently. Where is C-St. at?

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 16th, 2004, 7:26 pm

XRAY2 wrote:SO IS SAN JOSE,
WARIN OR IS ALL THE BANGERS JUST SAYIN
THERE CRIPS BUT TRULY DOIN NOTHIN JUST
WEARIN BLUE AND THATS ALL?
JUST CURIOUS
I wouldnt say we do "nothing" but what i have seen lately is alot
of pretenders.CST still stay waring with the Surenos and them Pinoy,Tongan bloods.Now there is alot of respectable san jose
crips that i know have put in work from the South to North.

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I am in ESSJ. Born and raised on the East. I just met J-Locs from C-St. recently. Where is C-St. at?
Its located on Kennedy and Fritzen off Story Rd and Hopkins
we use to hold down Poco way with the Cambodians back then.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » June 17th, 2004, 8:24 pm

A YAYO,
WHATS UP with 7 TREE'S AND FAMILY'S AND THE SWAMPDOG?

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 25th, 2004, 7:47 pm

MrYayo said "lol too much focused on Modesto"
-----------------------------------------------------
Modesto has'nt had much focus but now people from all over California are starting to hear more and more about Modesto with it's 25 (gang related) homicides already for the year 2004 > http://www.modbee.com/local/story/87594 ... 9461c.html

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 25th, 2004, 9:31 pm

that's out the whole county

stop talkin about modesto with shit you don't know

if you knew for facts, i'd be glad for you to lace up people

but you post news articles and the media don't know spit

stop posting articles

post your own knowledge
which we've shown you don't have much of

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 26th, 2004, 12:52 am

bayarearep here's a brief video on gangs in Modesto for you~ http://www.thekcrachannel.com/video/3418207/detail.html

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”