LAS VEGAS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
chekkmayte

LAS VEGAS

Unread post by chekkmayte » April 9th, 2004, 5:33 am

I stumbled across this site surfn the net and i have to say that ive gotten alot of interesting information and good reads. i've never been in a gang but 95 %of the friends i had, prior to my drinking age, took part in that lifestyle...haha jus a little insight as to where im coming from but i had a question about vegas. i was locked up here in the clark county detention center for a good week while i was waiting for my pretrial. and i must say that it resembles nothing like how vegas is on the "outside". in terms of asian population. i figured i would at least group up with some filipinos there, but i found myself scared to even talk to any of the 4/5 asians that were there, from fear of the blacks thinking we were trying to clik up or what not. it's amazing how you see so many asians here, thug or not, but none in jail.... anybody got an explanation?

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”