TFC Tongan Family Crip

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TFC Tongan Family Crip

Unread post by juniorx » April 21st, 2004, 9:30 pm

o and yeh.. We still be lookin down on YOU !.. Dig that homie.. Coz thats the truth..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 21st, 2004, 9:47 pm

Man im not even going to argue with you junior,Squash it lets get back on topic...

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 21st, 2004, 10:16 pm

yeh aiightz homie.. i didnt wanna bring this mess up anywayz.. but when someone be posting insulting info's did u expect me to sit here and say nada ?..

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 22nd, 2004, 10:22 pm

All right...peace this up fellas and get back to topic...peace homies...

YAYO, SOS big up north? What part of the bay you from homie?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 22nd, 2004, 10:41 pm

My Homies from sydney commin back from Frisco in just over a week.. wanna ask these homies whats cracin over there..

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » April 24th, 2004, 9:27 am

MrYayo wrote:
lol its funny because we just the opposite of samoans and tongans in L.A,Sydney (Mostly Samoan Bloods,Mostly Tongan Crips).
Basicly that is true in the bay. (Tongans=B`z Samoans=C`z)

there is some samoan blood sets up in frisco.
We got another chapter of S.O.S. in Sunnydale district.
i dont know about the tongan gangs in frisco tho.

umm.. in compton area samoans are mixed with crips and bloods.. but mostly bloods. Main gangs are (crips = park village, SOS) (bloods = scottsdale piru, WSP) in fact.. there are no carson samoans that ARENT bloods. and tongans down here are all crips.. i havent seen a blood tongan gang.. theres TCG and alot of tongans in RSH in compton

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » April 24th, 2004, 2:45 pm

7up, What's RSH? I don't think I've heard anybody mention that before.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 24th, 2004, 9:31 pm

7up.. aint it Scott Park Piru.. ??.. and i think on this forum before i heard people argueing whether or not those uso's still alive..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 25th, 2004, 10:09 pm

pvccyg7up wrote:
MrYayo wrote:
lol its funny because we just the opposite of samoans and tongans in L.A,Sydney (Mostly Samoan Bloods,Mostly Tongan Crips).
Basicly that is true in the bay. (Tongans=B`z Samoans=C`z)

there is some samoan blood sets up in frisco.
We got another chapter of S.O.S. in Sunnydale district.
i dont know about the tongan gangs in frisco tho.

umm.. in compton area samoans are mixed with crips and bloods.. but mostly bloods. Main gangs are (crips = park village, SOS) (bloods = scottsdale piru, WSP) in fact.. there are no carson samoans that ARENT bloods. and tongans down here are all crips.. i havent seen a blood tongan gang.. theres TCG and alot of tongans in RSH in compton

Thats what i was stating that most of the uce`s down south are mostly bloods and tongans are crips.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 25th, 2004, 10:35 pm

yeh Yayo we know this.. just different how the Tongans Blaimin Blood n Samoans all claimin crip in the Bay..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 26th, 2004, 3:37 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:All right...peace this up fellas and get back to topic...peace homies...

YAYO, SOS big up north? What part of the bay you from homie?

Yeah we are pretty deep up here considering the different chapters and subsets.Im from East San Jose,South yay area.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » November 15th, 2004, 3:25 am

Mr Yayo...
i think you're mistaken pimp

most tongans are crips in the bay...san bruno started with tongan family, then went tonga crip gang, and the youngstas claim Bg's tgc...

san mateo started as west side san mateo crip and shoreview tonga crip gang, then went west side tonga(they wear red and texas hats for the t, they bang the tongan flag, not blood)

in east palo alto, i've met tongan crips...

never met a tongan blood in the bay
but i have met samoan bloods

san francisco has independant samoan clicks. and then sos sunnydale chapter...
have met a few samoan bloods, in sf, but only a few, don't think there is a blood set...

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » November 15th, 2004, 3:27 am

but yeah, the original tonga family started in san bruno...

TRYPB
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: S.A South Auckland

Unread post by TRYPB » January 17th, 2010, 6:27 am

damn this unity over seas between em Samoan & Tongan polys needs to hit back home here in the south pacific! where our peeps are ripe in the population. Thats buzzy how yall is getin along on foreign land and were @ war half the time back In South Aucks. Shucks hella trippy readin bout tongans claimin red & vice versa that custom isnt relevant here...a rear find If Ive ever encountered a uso down with the blue.

HeritageProtection
If in the United States: Kansas
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by HeritageProtection » January 20th, 2010, 5:09 pm

Juniorx,
I'm an Afro-Native American man, I do not want to disrespect you; but i will be honest with you-I DO NOT like you people-except for women and children, I am a BLOOD, through family and heritage. The word ''Nigger'' (that you misuse and use to describe yourself) originates from the spanish word 'Negro' which is also a common nick-name for Afro-Latin Americans, Afro-Carribeans and Africans (key word 'Afro') in Central America. It was also possibly the translation for people who were enslaved and taken to the America's from Nigeria and Niger; There are many coloured people in the world who are often referred to as being black; however the correct name for AFRICAN people (people that come from AFRICA) is NEGRO!
African American's with their dominant African culture have turned the word 'Nigger' into 'Niggers' In part as an effort to turn the tables. I understand Australia is far away from the Western Hemisphere, so therefore a vast amount of information becomes lost across the seas! I wonder if you know if the 'Negro' people and the 'polynesian' people are two different races! It is painfully obvious that pride and education about your heritage has been lacking around you and your peers and i feel for you-just like people would feel for me, if i was to call myself 'White; (they are two different RACES!)
Thanks to you i will be making it my business to educate people on this side of the world about Afro American, Latin and Caribbean History, culture and people.

DID YOU KNOW?
- Over 50 million Africans were taken from West Africa to the Americas (to become slaves) between 1600-1800's.
- Only in North America; slaves were allowed to reproduce.
- Slaves in the Caribbean and South America were virtually discarded after serving their purpose...
- One of the very first 'Blood brotherhood' organisations originated in the caribbean in the early 1900's; It's purpose was to fight for the rights of it's people and their children.
- Over 30 million slaves perished on route to America.
- If Polynesians had any African roots the whole world would know about it! You would be able to dance, have your own music and have some rythm!etc the list is endless Junior If you want some more-request!
I do not mind educating you i mean we are teaching you hip-hop Negro cuture!

Junior i hope you stick to your word, and stop using that term! how does it feel to find out that you are NOT a NEGRO!!! Do you think you will be able to build some pride on who you truly are? Junior the main reason why it annoys me so much is that many half-cast children in Australia are getting hell (especially if they do not have the common African Features) People do not believe they are African because of the perpetration by polynesians But i will be damned if i see
Dark-skinned Africans doubting light skinned Africans, because they have had people like you trying to fool them! Negro's need to unite and prosper! You guys can cut each others heads off, eat the horses-i dont care-but do it as a proud polynesian NOT as a fake NEGRO! it's really shocked me Junior that you know so little, I wonder how many people are like you? Junior i hope you see how little we need you and your mediocre measures. the slang that you guys try to pass on (SPIT) as Afro-American slang, Is lacknig in so many levels it's painful- I really do not know what to say, it has taken us 400 years to build a level of sophistication that will influence ALL of the Western Hemisphere-and your ruining it and ripping it off! if somebody asks you about African Culture what the hell are you going to say? I grew up with the stories from my great-great grandfathers and my father! I'm Mixed Junior but in the Americas i'm a full blown Negro man! people confuse me here (Australia) at times as being polynesian and i know they do it only to put me down! and it's idiots like you that give your people a bad name and other idiots use the ammunition you have given them to INSULT me! How does it feel when i tell you that as soon as people hear me speak they say 'No your not Islander'
It is the level of sophistication that you will never acquire.

So go Hak yourself!!!

HeritageProtection
If in the United States: Kansas
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Stop the ROT!!!

Unread post by HeritageProtection » January 20th, 2010, 5:16 pm

Juniorx,
I'm an Afro-Native American man, I do not want to disrespect you; but i will be honest with you-I DO NOT like you people-except for women and children, I am a BLOOD, through family and heritage. The word ''Nigger'' (that you misuse and use to describe yourself) originates from the spanish word 'Negro' which is also a common nick-name for Afro-Latin Americans, Afro-Carribeans and Africans (key word 'Afro') in Central America. It was also possibly the translation for people who were enslaved and taken to the America's from Nigeria and Niger; There are many coloured people in the world who are often referred to as being black; however the correct name for AFRICAN people (people that come from AFRICA) is NEGRO!
African American's with their dominant African culture have turned the word 'Nigger' into 'Niggers' In part as an effort to turn the tables. I understand Australia is far away from the Western Hemisphere, so therefore a vast amount of information becomes lost across the seas! I wonder if you know if the 'Negro' people and the 'polynesian' people are two different races! It is painfully obvious that pride and education about your heritage has been lacking around you and your peers and i feel for you-just like people would feel for me, if i was to call myself 'White; (they are two different RACES!)
Thanks to you i will be making it my business to educate people on this side of the world about Afro American, Latin and Caribbean History, culture and people.

DID YOU KNOW?
- Over 50 million Africans were taken from West Africa to the Americas (to become slaves) between 1600-1800's.
- Only in North America; slaves were allowed to reproduce.
- Slaves in the Caribbean and South America were virtually discarded after serving their purpose...
- One of the very first 'Blood brotherhood' organisations originated in the caribbean in the early 1900's; It's purpose was to fight for the rights of it's people and their children.
- Over 30 million slaves perished on route to America.
- If Polynesians had any African roots the whole world would know about it! You would be able to dance, have your own music and have some rythm!etc the list is endless Junior If you want some more-request!
I do not mind educating you i mean we are teaching you hip-hop Negro cuture!

Junior i hope you stick to your word, and stop using that term! how does it feel to find out that you are NOT a NEGRO!!! Do you think you will be able to build some pride on who you truly are? Junior the main reason why it annoys me so much is that many half-cast children in Australia are getting hell (especially if they do not have the common African Features) People do not believe they are African because of the perpetration by polynesians But i will be damned if i see dDark-skinned Africans doubting light skinned Africans, because they have had people like you trying to fool them! Negro's need to unite and prosper! You guys can cut each others heads off, eat the horses-i dont care-but do it as a proud polynesian NOT as a fake NEGRO! it's really shocked me Junior that you know so little, I wonder how many people are like you? Junior i hope you see how little we need you and your mediocre measures. the slang that you guys try to pass on (SPIT) as Afro-American slang, Is lacknig in so many levels it's painful- I really do not know what to say, it has taken us 400 years to build a level of sophistication that will influence ALL of the Western Hemisphere-and your ruining it and ripping it off! if somebody asks you about African Culture what the hell are you going to say? I grew up with the stories from my great-great grandfathers and my father! I'm Mixed Junior but in the Americas i'm a full blown Negro man! people confuse me here (Australia) at times as being polynesian and i know they do it only to put me down! and it's idiots like you that give your people a bad name and other idiots use the ammunition you have given them to INSULT me! How does it feel when i tell you that as soon as people hear me speak they say 'No your not Islander'
It is the level of sophistication that you will never acquire.

So go Hak yourself!!!

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » March 22nd, 2010, 2:11 am

So what's the deal with the Samoan Tongan beef is it more a cultural thing or a gang thing ?

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”