TFC Tongan Family Crip

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Anonymous20

TFC Tongan Family Crip

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 15th, 2004, 6:34 pm

This is a gang in washington and other places i bet
Its a tongan gang that keeps it coo with all other islanders somoan bloods,crips, mercer island crips ect but the guy i kno in it beefs with black crips alot

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TFC Tongan Family Crip

Unread post by juniorx » April 15th, 2004, 7:12 pm

Samoans and Tongans getting along isnt somethin thats happened before.. But peace to them niggaz keepin it Poly style..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 15th, 2004, 10:06 pm

JuniorX wrote:Samoans and Tongans getting along isnt somethin thats happened before.. But peace to them niggaz keepin it Poly style..

i already know that in cali

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 15th, 2004, 11:52 pm

Not only in Cali.. all over the world they dont get along too well..

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 16th, 2004, 3:19 am

in East Palo Alto up in the Bay area...Samoans and Tongans get along. my homie is from there and i told him the Tongans and Samoans don't get along down here in LA and he told me the opposite about his hood...

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 16th, 2004, 4:10 am

i reckon we should get along and keep the Poly race happenin.. most of the beefs between Tongans and Samoans normally come there parents belive it or not.. coz my pops always tellin me never to hang round with any samoans and kick it with them.. but i just got love for my own kind and will only front them if need be..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 19th, 2004, 10:14 am

yo kicker in the bay who the Tongans and samoans flaggin for ?.. or they Just mess round with each other and dont Bang ?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 19th, 2004, 10:23 am

he told me they don't really bang for colors...they just in it for the hustle. mostly into sellin' crack and weed. my homie's brother used to slang and he got shot while in his car with his girl by someone who wanted his car. he eventually got deported back to Tonga...

but yeah, he told me they ain't really into that B's and c's...but my homie does say Blood a lot...i guess it's just what they say...funny story is when he came down to Inglewood for a family reunion...all his relatives was basically from TCG. so when he said blood, they all paused and looked at him...lol. even his lil' 12-year old cousin walked up and said, "you bang? this TCG Tongan Crip Gang!"...my homie just laughed...

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 19th, 2004, 10:39 am

haha.. what a classic.. man for real i got no realitves in Inglewood.. i got Gangs of fam all over the States tho.. Alot of the Fam Reuninions goin in Salt Lake and Arizona aswell for the Tongans.. ... should be watchin those Tongans majority of these niggaz either Illegal or they American Born... anyway Peace out and give shout to my Brothers over there keepin it Tongan Style in the states..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 19th, 2004, 3:52 pm

JuniorX wrote:yo kicker in the bay who the Tongans and samoans flaggin for ?.. or they Just mess round with each other and dont Bang ?
They be mostly Tongan bloods up in the bay,a couple of crip sets like TCG.
My uso`s also be on that grind repping that SA O SA Crip Gang.
kiCKer wrote:in East Palo Alto up in the Bay area...Samoans and Tongans get along. my homie is from there and i told him the Tongans and Samoans don't get along down here in LA and he told me the opposite about his hood...
i dont know about that one cuz we be funkin with them EPA tongans hard.Im from San jose,and im samoan BTW

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 19th, 2004, 8:43 pm

SA O SA.. is this SOS ?.. or something else ?..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 20th, 2004, 12:11 am

JuniorX wrote:SA O SA.. is this SOS ?.. or something else ?..
yea thats S.O.S. "SA" means "S" in samoan.
Last edited by MrYayo on April 20th, 2004, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 20th, 2004, 12:13 am

JuniorX wrote:SA O SA.. is this SOS ?.. or something else ?..
yea thats S.O.S. (Sons Of Samoa) "SA" means "S" in samoan.

Edit-lol double post.
Last edited by MrYayo on April 20th, 2004, 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 20th, 2004, 12:13 am

kiCKer wrote:in East Palo Alto up in the Bay area...Samoans and Tongans get along. my homie is from there and i told him the Tongans and Samoans don't get along down here in LA and he told me the opposite about his hood...
i dont know about that one because we be funkin with them EPA tongans hard.Im from San jose,and im samoan BTW[/quote]

i told him the tongans and samoans don't get along down here and he seemed surprised and told me for the most part, everyone gets along...he told me it's them Asians or Blacks they be funkin' with most of the time in Frisco...at least that's what he said about EPA...maybe it's different now

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 20th, 2004, 1:36 am

i got a Gang of fam from Sydney that went to Frisco about 2 weeks ago.. a damn big group of them too.. im spendin Money on my ride at the moment tho.. so i didnt go.. i hope to come to the states in bout 2years depending how mah rides goen.. and my Studies... Yayo so the Samoans mostly be flaggin for the C's in the Bay.. and Tongans be flaggin for the B's ?.. Anyway Peace out..

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 20th, 2004, 1:54 am

JuniorX wrote:i got a Gang of fam from Sydney that went to Frisco about 2 weeks ago.. a damn big group of them too.. im spendin Money on my ride at the moment tho.. so i didnt go.. i hope to come to the states in bout 2years depending how mah rides goen.. and my Studies... Yayo so the Samoans mostly be flaggin for the C's in the Bay.. and Tongans be flaggin for the B's ?.. Anyway Peace out..
lol its funny because we just the opposite of samoans and tongans in L.A,Sydney (Mostly Samoan Bloods,Mostly Tongan Crips).
Basicly that is true in the bay. (Tongans=B`z Samoans=C`z)

there is some samoan blood sets up in frisco.
We got another chapter of S.O.S. in Sunnydale district.
i dont know about the tongan gangs in frisco tho.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 20th, 2004, 2:07 am

o alrights homie.. u reppin that SOS ?

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 20th, 2004, 2:19 am

Yeah im repping that S.O.S Crip Gang.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 20th, 2004, 2:30 am

do the Homies out in the States still Talk Tongan or Samoan?

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 20th, 2004, 3:04 pm

JuniorX wrote:do the Homies out in the States still Talk Tongan or Samoan?
Yeah, us polyz still keep it true to our roots.

lol my Tongan homegirl taught me some cuss words in Tongan like "Matausi" dont know if thats the way to spell it.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 20th, 2004, 9:29 pm

heh.. im an Australian Born Tongan.. i can understand alot of Tongan but cant fluently speak it.. and have no idea how to spell it..

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 20th, 2004, 10:38 pm

JuniorX,
Can you explain why the Tongans and Samoans have tribal beef? As long as I can remember, the Usos never liked Tongans and vice versa (well at least here in the LOS). What beef did they have from back home?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 21st, 2004, 12:27 am

Search up History beef.. The roots of the beef come from way back when All the Islands where Fighting.. and to this day each Generation still keeps these Beefs in mind.. My pops dont even want me Socializing with Uso's.. i try to keep the peace with all Poly people.. But these Samoans be kickin up dust over these beefs..

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 21st, 2004, 2:40 am

I DON'T KNOW IF ITS TRUE BUT MY SAMOAN HOMIE SAID THAT THE TONGANS ARE LIKE THE WHITES IN THE POLY RACE AND THEY LOOKED DOWN ON SAMOANS LIKE THEY WERE BLACK AND USE TO COME TO THERE ISLAND RAPING THERE WOMEN AND BASCIALLY STARTING A BUNCH OF TROUBLE.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 21st, 2004, 4:48 am

that sorta right Y.G ... dunno bout the Raping part ... but they did pretty much take over Samoa for a fair amount of time.. the only other island in the Pacific that could stand upto Tonga was the Fijians.. but Tonga went Neutral with Fiji and where trading Resources..

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 7:39 am

JuniorX wrote:heh.. im an Australian Born Tongan.. i can understand alot of Tongan but cant fluently speak it.. and have no idea how to spell it..
IS THAT RIGHT? WELL U DONT NEED TO BE REFERRIN TO BLACKS AS NIGGAS IN YOUR POSTS THEN. KEEP A LID ON THAT SH*T HOMIE...

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 21st, 2004, 8:32 am

Shut up fool.... colour of my Skin be Black as yours tricc.. so mind ya own business.. Nigga

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 21st, 2004, 9:14 am

JuniorX,
yeah you might feel like a gangsta or black down in Australia homie, but keep in mind that if you say the "N" word in certain areas of L.A. you will get checked. It's different if your from out here, and grew up in Compton/Carson/Harbor Area with the rest of the uso's. Or better yet if your Tongan from TCG that grew up in Inglewood, you might get a pass for saying the "N" word in speech..but...on this board, respect the rules. You don't have to type the "N" word on here to get your point across.

I dont' know too many Tongans from here in the LOS, not too many. There are more Samoans kicking up dust here, they have a bigger population here in LA. Common stereotypes the usos have told me about tongans is that they are dumb horse-eaters??? But whatever the beef was or is, it is still being passed down from generation to generation.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 21st, 2004, 9:41 am

Horse Eaters aye.... tell those Fools who be whiping there asses with Rocks when Tonga was riding over Samoa.. those tricc's be jealous.. if Niggaz gonna check me for Sayin the "n" word they should be checcin every Islander in the los.. does the word "nigga" mean african ??.. if it does i will no longer use it.. if it means black i will keep using it... holla back..

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 12:23 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:JuniorX,
yeah you might feel like a gangsta or black down in Australia homie, but keep in mind that if you say the "N" word in certain areas of L.A. you will get checked. It's different if your from out here, and grew up in Compton/Carson/Harbor Area with the rest of the uso's. Or better yet if your Tongan from TCG that grew up in Inglewood, you might get a pass for saying the "N" word in speech..but...on this board, respect the rules. You don't have to type the "N" word on here to get your point across.

I dont' know too many Tongans from here in the LOS, not too many. There are more Samoans kicking up dust here, they have a bigger population here in LA. Common stereotypes the usos have told me about tongans is that they are dumb horse-eaters??? But whatever the beef was or is, it is still being passed down from generation to generation.

LOL

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 21st, 2004, 4:46 pm

JuniorX wrote:Horse Eaters aye.... tell those Fools who be whiping there asses with Rocks when Tonga was riding over Samoa.. those tricc's be jealous.. if Niggaz gonna check me for Sayin the "n" word they should be checcin every Islander in the los.. does the word "nigga" mean african ??.. if it does i will no longer use it.. if it means black i will keep using it... holla back..
Look homie why you bringin up the past?Everybody knows yall still be eating them horses today...LOL

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 21st, 2004, 9:05 pm

yeh jealous nigga ?.. whats up? .. cant afford it ?.. u still be damn Lookin upto the Kingdom of Tonga fool.. !