REAL sureno gangs outside of southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: REAL sureno gangs outside of southern California?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 4th, 2008, 12:06 am

True words Dicer, and MS-13 rides hard in LA but they don't run it

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 9:00 am

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:AND HOWS SOMEONE FROM CANADA GOING TO TELL HOW SOUTHERN CALI IS FROM WHAT HE SEES ON NET?
"That's LA heads saying that they aint big"

Notice the "LA HEADS" part there? Yeah....

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 4th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:well I for one don't think MS-13 is a threat up North, but they're known for LA, New York, Virginia(Mainly North Virginia), Maryland, and Washington D.C.
MS isn't a factor in LA, even Alonso said that. "There are six gangs on the City’s list that I would not make my top ten or even top 20 list."
#1 on that list was MS 13.
HERES YOUR FIRST POST HOMIE YOU SAY NOTHING ABOUT "LA HEADS" JUST THAT ALONSO SAYS SO, SO IT MUST BE.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 1:52 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:well I for one don't think MS-13 is a threat up North, but they're known for LA, New York, Virginia(Mainly North Virginia), Maryland, and Washington D.C.
MS isn't a factor in LA, even Alonso said that. "There are six gangs on the City’s list that I would not make my top ten or even top 20 list."
#1 on that list was MS 13.
HERES YOUR FIRST POST HOMIE YOU SAY NOTHING ABOUT "LA HEADS" JUST THAT ALONSO SAYS SO, SO IT MUST BE.
I just said that because this is Alonzo's site. Alonzo's out there documenting and shit all the time, definitely knows LA better than them CNN folks, wouldn't you say?

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 4th, 2008, 2:08 pm

WERE YOU GETTING THIS CNN SHIT FROM HOMIE I SAID THAT THE NEWS HAS JUST BEGONE TO REPORT ALL THAT MS IS DOING ACROSS THE CONTRY AND WORLD WHEN THEY BEEN DOING THERE THING HERE FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS...LOL @ ALONZO HE DONT EVEN REPORT THE IxE GANGS AND WE HAVE MORE THAN 250 OF THEM THAT GO BACK TO THE 1920s SO DONT TRUST ALL YOU HEAR ON THE NET HOMIE...AND HOW YOU GOING TO CLAIM BLOOD BEING FROM CANADA ANYWAYS DID YOU STUDY THIS SITE THEN START CLAIMING?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 2:13 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:WERE YOU GETTING THIS CNN SHIT FROM HOMIE I SAID THAT THE NEWS HAS JUST BEGONE TO REPORT ALL THAT MS IS DOING ACROSS THE CONTRY AND WORLD WHEN THEY BEEN DOING THERE THING HERE FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS...LOL @ ALONZO HE DONT EVEN REPORT THE IxE GANGS AND WE HAVE MORE THAN 250 OF THEM THAT GO BACK TO THE 1920s SO DONT TRUST ALL YOU HEAR ON THE NET HOMIE...AND HOW YOU GOING TO CLAIM BLOOD BEING FROM CANADA ANYWAYS DID YOU STUDY THIS SITE THEN START CLAIMING?
This site's basically about LA shit, isn't it? Just peepin the other sections of it, it seems to be basically based around LA, the gang profiles, etc. I mention CNN because for the last two years or so all you've heard is MS 13 this and MS 13 that on the news, and that's all you hear about them from. THey get on the news for doing shit that others have been doing, well like you said, since the '20's, so why all the extra attention now? I'm just wonderin' about that shit. Yea, you nailed it, the first thing I did once I got a computer was hop on this joint, pick out some random set and started banging it....hell, I might even come back with another account and claim to be a Norte from Sac, that might be a bit better.... :lol:

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 4th, 2008, 2:18 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:WERE YOU GETTING THIS CNN SHIT FROM HOMIE I SAID THAT THE NEWS HAS JUST BEGONE TO REPORT ALL THAT MS IS DOING ACROSS THE CONTRY AND WORLD WHEN THEY BEEN DOING THERE THING HERE FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS...LOL @ ALONZO HE DONT EVEN REPORT THE IxE GANGS AND WE HAVE MORE THAN 250 OF THEM THAT GO BACK TO THE 1920s SO DONT TRUST ALL YOU HEAR ON THE NET HOMIE...AND HOW YOU GOING TO CLAIM BLOOD BEING FROM CANADA ANYWAYS DID YOU STUDY THIS SITE THEN START CLAIMING?
This site's basically about LA shit, isn't it? Just peepin the other sections of it, it seems to be basically based around LA, the gang profiles, etc. I mention CNN because for the last two years or so all you've heard is MS 13 this and MS 13 that on the news, and that's all you hear about them from. THey get on the news for doing shit that others have been doing, well like you said, since the '20's, so why all the extra attention now? I'm just wonderin' about that shit. Yea, you nailed it, the first thing I did once I got a computer was hop on this joint, pick out some random set and started banging it....hell, I might even come back with another account and claim to be a Norte from Sac, that might be a bit better.... :lol:
ALOT OF GANGS IN THE IxE ARE FROM THE 20s,30s, AND 40s AND ARE STILL STRONG,WELL ITS MOSTLY ABOUT LA CITY BUT ALONZO ALSO COVERS THE SGV BUT THATS IT...LOL GOOD THE NORTE NEED ANOTHER WANNABE.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 2:25 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
ALOT OF GANGS IN THE IxE ARE FROM THE 20s,30s, AND 40s AND ARE STILL STRONG,WELL ITS MOSTLY ABOUT LA CITY BUT ALONZO ALSO COVERS THE SGV BUT THATS IT...LOL GOOD THE NORTE NEED ANOTHER WANNABE.
Yeah, I'm sure there could be a whole other site just for the IE shit, but this an LA site for the most part....I was being sarcastic about the Norte thing though.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 4th, 2008, 2:29 pm

I GOT YOU HOMIE BUT ON THE REAL HOWS CANADA GOING TO HAVE BLOODS N CRIPS ITS ALREADY MESSD UP THAT THERES SET OUTA CALI, YOUR JUST COPYING WHAT YOU SEEN ON TV.MOVIE, AND INTERNET.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 4:47 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:I GOT YOU HOMIE BUT ON THE REAL HOWS CANADA GOING TO HAVE BLOODS N CRIPS ITS ALREADY MESSD UP THAT THERES SET OUTA CALI, YOUR JUST COPYING WHAT YOU SEEN ON TV.MOVIE, AND INTERNET.
You know anyone outta Stockton? If you do hit me a PM and I'll rattle some names for ya.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm

NA HOMIE IM FROM SOUTH CALIFORNIA DONT KNOW ANYONE FROM NORTE...IM NOT ASKN FOR NAMES IM JUST ASKN WHY ARE ALL THESE BLOODS AND CRIPS POPN UP IN PLACES LIKE CANADA THERES NO Bs N Cs HISTROY UP THERE.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 5th, 2008, 1:02 am

good point, now you see crips in new york washington D.C. WTF?? that trips me out bloods and crips are a CALI based gang

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 6th, 2008, 4:38 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:good point, now you see crips in new york washington D.C. WTF?? that trips me out bloods and crips are a CALI based gang
Well Pirus were from Piru st, but look how they spread.

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 6th, 2008, 7:25 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:good point, now you see crips in new york washington D.C. WTF?? that trips me out bloods and crips are a CALI based gang
Well Pirus were from Piru st, but look how they spread.
Exactly, just because a gang is based in a particular city doesnt mean thats the only place theyre active. I mean have you ever heard of migration? Ill admit most bloods&crips outside of LA are fake but there are real ones. When I say real I mean a member of the original gang moves to another city and starts a set there so theres direct ties to the homeland.
And Im from Canada too(not Toronto like Azure) and there arent bloods and crips in every city. Ive heard of them in Toronto(apparently some sets are real but Im thinking very few of them), Montreal(doubt any have LA ties) and cities out west like Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton(doubt they have LA ties too). In sum, some gangs here are homegrown but most are US(chicago and los angeles) based with the majority(not all) having no ties to the states.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 7th, 2008, 4:29 am

I know about migration, and I agree with you the only real Crip and Blood gangs are the ones that branched out from LA, but I'd say at least 75% of the c's and b's outside of California are fake, but I agree some are real but very few

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » October 22nd, 2008, 12:38 am

im not a MS13 expert or nothing and im not from L.A....but whens the alst tiem u seen MS13 on the news? MS13 is mainly known cause their big in El Salvador, L.A plus they killed a fbi informant but other than that their just ur usual varrio kicking up dust.... remember the media twists things all up to make good storys.....cause from wat i hear FLORENCIA13 is the worst gang in over in L.A

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 22nd, 2008, 7:49 pm

MS 13 is big wherever they are so long as their deep, and as for LA i'd say Harpys, Avenidas, Maravilla, 18th st. (West), Ms 13, plenty of people

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 22nd, 2008, 8:13 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:MS 13 is big wherever they are so long as their deep, and as for LA i'd say Harpys, Avenidas, Maravilla, 18th st. (West), Ms 13, plenty of people
MS-13 ain't big where ever they go & this ain't about LA.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 23rd, 2008, 9:52 pm

i said they are big IF THEY ARE DEEP, if they move somewhere and dont have alot of numbers then theyre not going to be a major factor, thats what I meant and the guy before mentioned LA so I added to what he said

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 23rd, 2008, 11:01 pm

Looks like I missed that, but of course they are big if they are deep. LOL

traviesaaaax3
What city do you live in now?: dha 303 baby denver

Unread post by traviesaaaax3 » October 26th, 2008, 12:23 pm

we deep fuck wat yall saying . pinche putos . puro 22nd street y que ?

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Unread post by riverside » October 26th, 2008, 8:47 pm

traviesaaaax3 wrote:we deep fu-- wat yall saying . pinche putos . puro 22nd street y que ?
just because your deep it doesnt mean your a real sur varrio. you mentioned you roll with the crips, probably because you where the same color...lol, and you have some buster friends...lol you aint sur. period.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 26th, 2008, 9:53 pm

hahahahahaha lol

theken206
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by theken206 » February 8th, 2009, 8:41 pm

In WA the active SUR13 gangs are to name a few.......

Seattle-{Including Des moines, Kent, Federal Way}

Barrio Loco Humilde 13
Florencia 13
Vatos Locos 13
South Side Criminals 13
South Land Villains 13
Mara Salvatrucha 13
*Criminal Lokotes Salvatrucha
*Pasadena Lokotes Salvatrucha
*Seattle Lokotes Salvatrucha
Little Valley Lokotes 13
Brown Pride Surenos 13
Play Boy Surenos 13{though they get checked alot in the kent area, getting beat down, shot at, shot ect ect}

Yakima and the Lower Valley{too damn many to list for the lower valley but ill throw in the most active} active SUR13 gangs are to name a few.....
Florencia 13
*64th Street Lokotes
Little Valley Lokotes13
Play Boy Surenos13
South Side Familia13
Tiny Lokote Surenos13
Varrio Surenos Lokotes13

Lower valley is.......

Little Valley Lokotes 13
East Side Longos 13
Bell Garden Lokotes 13{always at war with LVL13}
and many more

here is some info on LVL13 and there history from NWgangs.com

"The "Little Valley Lokotes" (LVL) is one of the oldest and most wide spread Surenos gangs in the Pacific Northwest. This gang was formed in the late 1980's in Granger, Washington. I have been givin conflicting stories how they started, but the one that is most creditable is members split off from the "Bell Garden Lokotes" after a dispute over firearms.

Two families that played a major role in the start of LVL was the Flores and Cantus’ families. A lot of the original members are locked up in prison for violent crimes committed in the Yakima Valley during the past 20 years.

Violent criminal activity linked to this gang includes robbery, carjacking, drive-by shootings, home invasions and homicide. According to the Washington Drug Threat Assessment, this gang is involved in the drug distribution of cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamine.

Allies of the LVL gang include all Surenos gangs in the city of Yakima. Florencia 13 (Yakima Valley, Grant County), Surenos Villains, South Land Villains, Florencia 13 NHD (Seattle) and Varrio Surenos Lokotes (Pierce County).

Rivals of the LVL gang include every Norteno gang, Bell Garden Lokotes & The Ghetto Boys (Yakima Valley), West Side Blood Gang & Street Mobb (Seattle) and Poco Locos (Moses Lake).

This gang is so wide spread I can’t really pinpoint their territory or hood. Gang membership is estimated at 200-300 members just in the Yakima Valley.

Here is a list of all the cities I have documented LVL gang activity.

Yakima County, WA (found in most cities and towns)
Prosser, WA
Kennewick, WA
Spokane, WA
Quincy, WA
Othello, WA
Moses Lake, WA
Ephrata, WA
Seattle, WA
Lynnwood, WA
Everett, WA
Auburn, WA
Kent, WA
Tacoma, WA
Lakewood, WA
Centralia, WA
Chehalis, WA
Corpus Christi, TX
Oregon State
Montana State
California State"

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 2nd, 2009, 12:20 pm

We have alot of sureno gangs in salt lake city, utah
18st
aves 43
florencia 13
alley boys
sur towne chiques
colonia chiques
38th street
crown latin kings 13
white fence
gardenia 13
vml 13
ms13
dogtown 13 which is growing rapidly
jokers13
vlp 13
lml 13 just to name a few
We have alot of generic sureno gangs to that were started here, theres alot of individual members here from vne, playboys pomona, and all over so.cal. we got a few norte gangs to. Theres a norte varrio called diamond street which i know claims sureno in l.a. but here claims norte we have a gang called ogden trece that funks with 18st and the surenos in ogden and in the state prison. We have alot of the same gangs banging out here that exist in cali

VARRIOSUR
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: EAGLE ROCK

Unread post by VARRIOSUR » April 7th, 2010, 10:07 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:
Casper wrote:
dopekid127 wrote:aye, is SUR13 a gang? or just an affliation? because after the posts i've read, sur13 is not a gang..but in chicago , theres cats claiming that....juss that.....
Yeah they claim they're Folk
Their idiots!!! Let them run into a real Southsider with that sh.. and see what happens. SUR13 has never been a gang. SUR means South or Southern California to be exact. Any hispanic gang in Southern Cali that bangs 13 is a Sureno. Its like saying Folk or People Nation, just that we divided the state of California into South and North.

Like I said before their is a gang in North East L.A called Sur13Chucos but thats the only exeption.
YUP IN THE CITY OF EAGLE ROCK TO BE EXACT BIG DOGG. WE WENT THROUGH ALL THAT PEDO IN THE 90'S. QUESTIONS WERE ASKED, WE HAD THE BLUES FOR A BIT PERO WE ON THE MAP OFFICIALLY NOW. IF ANYBODY IN LOS IS "REALLY" WITH THE BIZZ THEY DONT EVEN APPROACH MY VARRIO LIKE THAT N'E MORE. FEEL ME?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » April 8th, 2010, 7:31 am

I thought SUR in NELA got into DT long ago? I remember another SUR tried to kick off over in 43rd hood back then too, but they all got into Aves. Whats SUR13CHiCos?

VARRIOSUR

Unread post by VARRIOSUR » April 8th, 2010, 10:11 am

AztecNinja wrote:I thought SUR in NELA got into DT long ago? I remember another SUR tried to kick off over in 43rd hood back then too, but they all got into Aves. Whats SUR13CHiCos?
simon, you are right about dogtown montevista, when the politics got involved alot of my older homeboys mainly the early 90's generation did get cross over to dogtown, but a hand full of homies kept banging . Just want to put it out there though that to this date there is no tenion/pedo with dogtown. Those are the boys right there. and it is V.sur13chs = chucos not chicos.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » April 8th, 2010, 1:54 pm

So the dudes who started Sur13Chs in NeLos are former SuR13 Monte Vista? Where is your hood at? You know what I do remember back in like 1990 there was another Sur around Yosemite by the Eagle theater is that your Varrio?

VARRIOSUR

Unread post by VARRIOSUR » April 8th, 2010, 2:14 pm

AztecNinja wrote:So the dudes who started Sur13Chs in NeLos are former SuR13 Monte Vista? Where is your hood at? You know what I do remember back in like 1990 there was another Sur around Yosemite by the Eagle theater is that your Varrio?

YESSIR. THE HOOD BEGINS WHEN YOU TURN ON FIGUEROA AND YOSEMITE -DOWN TO EAGLE ROCK BLVD/YOSEMITE . AND AROUND TO COLORADO- (FROM EAGLE ROCK BLVD TO FIGUEROA. . THE LITTLE HOMIES ARE STILL ACTIVE AND OUT THERE, MAYBE NOT LIKE BEFORE BUT THEY DO THE DO AND TAKE CARE OF BUISNESS.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 9th, 2010, 12:45 am

I see yall shit hit up in ER, but I be thinking like whats poppin in ER, do yall go down into HLP and Glassel park etc. and put in work? what's up, cuz Eagle Rock is nice and I don't feel the whites are gonna have too much gang activity in that hood especially with occidental, also what you feel bout the gentrification?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » April 9th, 2010, 8:08 am

VARRIOSUR wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:I thought SUR in NELA got into DT long ago? I remember another SUR tried to kick off over in 43rd hood back then too, but they all got into Aves. Whats SUR13CHiCos?
simon, you are right about dogtown montevista, when the politics got involved alot of my older homeboys mainly the early 90's generation did get cross over to dogtown, but a hand full of homies kept banging . Just want to put it out there though that to this date there is no tenion/pedo with dogtown. Those are the boys right there. and it is V.sur13chs = chucos not chicos.
In my tagging days I was one of the original members of BSK so always used to kick at Pancho's liquor on Yosemite. One of my dogs from the crew who is now from HLP used claim your Varrio along with his Primo. This was back in 89-90.