REAL sureno gangs outside of southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

REAL sureno gangs outside of southern California?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 5th, 2004, 10:25 am

NORTHERN/CENTRAL CA.;
Concord(?)
Richmond(?)
San Francisco(ms-13, 19th st, ?)
Stockton(Vickie'S Town, pbs)
Santa Cruz area(Santa cruz East Side?, poor side watson?)
King's County(?)
Modesto area(?)
Eureka(?)
Sacramento area(?)
Pittsburg(?)
San Jose(?)
Lake Tahoe(?)
San Bruno(?)
Santa Rosa(?)
Woodland(18st?, ?)
Fairfield area(?)
Petaluma(?)

OREGAN:
Portland area(18st, compton varrio segundo, c.v. tortilla flats)

WASHINGTON:
Seattle(?)
Walla Walla(18st)
Yakima(f-13, pbs)

NEVADA:
Las Vegas(18st, 28st, ms-13, wf, ?)
Reno(?)
Lake Tahoe(?)

COLORADO:
Denver(?)

ARIZONA:
Tucson(?)
Pheonix(?)

TEXAS:
San Antonio(18st, ?)
Fort Worth(?)
Austin(?)

ILLINOIS:
Chicago area(?)

KANSAS:
Kansas City(18st, f-13?)
Dodge City(18st, ?)

INDIANA:
Indianapolis(?)

FLORIDA:
Round Lake(clanton 14st?, ?)
Miami(?)

MASSACHUSETTS:
Boston(18st, ?)

NEW YORK:
New York City(ms-13, ?)

GEORGIA:
Atlanta(18st, ?)

NEBRASKA:
Omaha(18st)

WISCONSIN:
Milwaukee(clanton 14st)

MARYLAND:
Washington D.C(ms-13)

UTAH:
Salt Lake City area(?)

NORTH CAROLINA:
Charlotte(ms-13)

NEW MEXICO:
Albuquerque area(18st?, ?)

VIRGINIA:
Norfolk area(ms-13, ?)

MEXICO:
Baja California(18st, ?)

CANADA:
Montreal(18st?)
Vancouver(18st?)

PHILIPPINES
Manila(Temple ST?)

I am mostly concerned with REAL sureno varrios in Northern/Central CA., American cities, and cities that get a lot of tourists.
Last edited by MMRbkaRudog on May 23rd, 2004, 12:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: REAL sureno gangs outside of southern California?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 5th, 2004, 12:08 pm

i know that their is 18st in Walla Walla Washington...they have this website...

http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/est/

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 5th, 2004, 4:24 pm

real as in more down?

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 5th, 2004, 10:09 pm

yea there is different clicks of 18 st in oregon. shatto park locos and tiny winos maybe some others. there is cvtf gang here and a compton varrio segundo. in yakima wa there is alot of different gangs. they have a florencia click pbs and some nortenos

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 6th, 2004, 1:19 am

19st mission district SF.....are probably the downest surenos ive seen around northern cali.......

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 6th, 2004, 2:00 am

there bps in stoccton they also down we seen them handle they self at some party we went 2 they get down

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 6th, 2004, 3:21 am

^^^kat put up Atwater,ca LOL.... sureno gangs in and around of modesto are sorry as hell...their (18st,brick city,spv) cowards....

playa101

Unread post by playa101 » May 6th, 2004, 4:44 am

they in canda too shit homez

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 6th, 2004, 11:37 am

Do you think 19th st. Mission district San Francisco surenos are real? Wannabe's can get the craziest sometimes! Remember there is a lot of wannabe's out there. There is even wannabe 18streeter's! In San Jose the gang vst started off as wannabe Vickie'S Town, but the real vst checked them and now they go by varrio sur town or varrio sur trece.

The reason I put up Atwater,CA. is because I heard it was sureno ran town.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 6th, 2004, 1:20 pm

MS-13 HAVE 20ST. IN THE MISSION DISTRICT, AND YES THEY'RE REAL. CONSTANT BATTLES WITH 24TH AND 22ST BRYANT.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 6th, 2004, 6:52 pm

i did not say atwater i said stoccton way diff from atwater and they handle they self of what i seen when i was at some party that all im sayin i dont run into surenos that much but when i did they put in work

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » May 6th, 2004, 7:26 pm

Uh, sorry to break the news dudes but isn't Vancouver in B.C Canada?????

And if you're gonna talk about Toronto Hispanic gangs, i wouldn't really say they are connected with that Sureno 13, Southern Califa tip. They more identify with that NEw york state of mind. Some Hispanics in Toronto probably Have 13 tagged up and down their blocks, but thats merely styling.

I have family up in Toronto and even though Toronto is a little safer than Los Angeles, Toronto is getting more gun murders as of late. And kidnappings and robberies. I guess everyone wants to make their city badder.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 7th, 2004, 12:27 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Do you think 19th st. Mission district San Francisco surenos are real? Wannabe's can get the craziest sometimes! Remember there is a lot of wannabe's out there. There is even wannabe 18streeter's! In San Jose the gang vst started off as wannabe Vickie'S Town, but the real vst checked them and now they go by varrio sur town or varrio sur trece.

The reason I put up Atwater,CA. is because I heard it was sureno ran town.
Yeah I think the surenos in mission district is more real than most of these other surenos in the north. These other sureno gangs are str8 fake, especially atwater,ca surenos. Its a little dinky sureno town homie you put it up as if it really poses a threat of some kind to anyone....

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » May 7th, 2004, 9:43 am

Theres alot of Surenos in the state of Illinois

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 10th, 2004, 9:32 am

Updated

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 12th, 2004, 11:33 am

Does anyone know if vagos trece is a real sureno gang?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 22nd, 2004, 10:20 am

I'm surprised there hasn't been more replies.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » May 22nd, 2004, 1:59 pm

rumble2005 wrote:19st mission district SF.....are probably the downest surenos ive seen around northern cali.......
I agree

LOST ONE

Unread post by LOST ONE » June 11th, 2004, 7:55 am

IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS THERES VARRIO SOUTH SIDE SUR 13. THEY DONT WEAR BLUE. THEY DONT EVEN LIKE BLUE NOW BECAUSE OF A CONFLICT WITH THE VARRIO CENTRO GANG. MAD BEEF SINCE THE 80S. THEY NEVER GOT ALONG. SUR13 WEARS BROWN AND BLACK. ALOT OF THE WANNABE'S CLAIM SOUTH SIDE AND WEAR RED. SO SOMETIMES PEOPLE THINK SUR WEARS RED BUT HELL NO. SUR IN FORT WORTH DONT LIKE RED OR BLUE. SOME OF THE OG'S BACK IN the DAY SAY SUR USE TO WEAR BLUE IN FORT WORTH. BUT MOSTLY HEARSAY. IT WAS REALLY POPPIN OFF IN the EARLY 90s BUT ALOT OF HOMEBOYS GOT LOCKED UP. SHIT DIED DOWN ALOT BUT ITS COMING BACK UP SINCE ALL THE FOOS THAT GOT LOCKED UP IN THE 90s ARE GETTIN OUT. I GOT ALOT OF HOMEBOYS IN SUR 13 AND SOME COUSINS THAT DONT REALLY BANG ANYMORE. BUT IN SOUTH SIDE FORT WORTH URE EITHER DOWN WITH THE SOUTH OR WITH CENTRO. Southern United Raza 13. THAT IS WHAT SUR STANDS FOR IN FORT WORTH. THEY GET ALONG WITH FWM= FORT WORTH MOBSTERS. THATS ABOUT IT. BUT GANGS REALLY DONT CONTROL FORT WORTH ITS the DRUG BUSINESS THAT RUNS IT. I KNOW OF SOME FOOS THAT GOT JUMPED OUT BUT BOUGHT THEIR WAY BACK IN. ITS CRAZY. ITS NOT UNITED AS IT USE TO BE. I HAVE A FEELING THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » June 12th, 2004, 7:18 am

GIBBY wrote:
rumble2005 wrote:19st mission district SF.....are probably the downest surenos ive seen around northern cali.......
I agree
Same here, Also There was some down ass 18st's in san fran for a minute.Anybody remember the shoot out on 7th and market by the CARL'S JR?It was 2 surenos dumpin on each other and they both got killed.One got killed in the shootout but the other one got killed by the security guard from the Carl's JR when he wouldn't put his gun down.From what i understand one was MS and the other one was XV3.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 2:22 pm

I didn't know surenos had la clicks up north Like 18 and ms 13 and there is also a Clanton 14 click in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and their pretty big, I hear dof them through TeenAngel.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » June 16th, 2004, 4:16 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I didn't know surenos had la clicks up north Like 18 and ms 13 and there is also a Clanton 14 click in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and their pretty big, I hear dof them through TeenAngel.

There is a very small click of MS13 in Dallas, there hood is located in the Love field area. I think it is a bunch of junior high-high school kids, that immigrated from el Salvador. This area is miles and miles of just Hood apartments. It looks like that click of MS is getting served pretty bad by some home grown hoods(Varrio North Side,North Side Familia, Los Amigos,CRS,North East Side) looks like all them dont like MS13.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 29th, 2004, 5:24 pm

MS13 is out here on Long Island.. I heard they run shit out here on the Island too, they blast fools left n right..

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 30th, 2004, 2:10 pm

THE SURENOS IN STOCKTON ARE FOR REAL. MY WIFE IS FROM THEIR AND I HAVE SEEN AND RAN INTO VATOS FROM VICKYSTOWN, PLAYBOYS SURENO TRECE, AND PURO SUR TRECE. THESE 3 I HAVE PERSONALLY MET AND SEEN "BLUED" UP AT THE ASPARAGUS FETIVAL (I KNOW THAT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT THAT STUFF IS POPPIN WITH GANGSTERS EVERYWHERE) IF U GO TO "OLDTOWN" STOCKTOWN THERE IS A MOVIE THEATER WHERE STUFF IS ALWAYS POPPIN OFF AND BODIES ARE DROPPING CONSTANTLY. BUT STOCKTONE IS STILL A BIG ENE HOT SPOT AND NO TIME SOON WILL ESE'S BE CLAIMING STOCKTONE AS A SURENO STRONGHOLD. TOO MANY RED RAGGERS. PLUS THEM ASIANS ARE ON SOME CRAZY GANGSTER STUFF. ALRATO...

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 18th, 2004, 9:24 pm

aye, is SUR13 a gang? or just an affliation? because after the posts i've read, sur13 is not a gang..but in chicago , theres cats claiming that....juss that.....

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » August 19th, 2004, 9:57 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:THE SURENOS IN STOCKTON ARE FOR REAL. MY WIFE IS FROM THEIR AND I HAVE SEEN AND RAN INTO VATOS FROM VICKYSTOWN, PLAYBOYS SURENO TRECE, AND PURO SUR TRECE. THESE 3 I HAVE PERSONALLY MET AND SEEN "BLUED" UP AT THE ASPARAGUS FETIVAL (I KNOW THAT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT THAT STUFF IS POPPIN WITH GANGSTERS EVERYWHERE) IF U GO TO "OLDTOWN" STOCKTOWN THERE IS A MOVIE THEATER WHERE STUFF IS ALWAYS POPPIN OFF AND BODIES ARE DROPPING CONSTANTLY. BUT STOCKTONE IS STILL A BIG ENE HOT SPOT AND NO TIME SOON WILL ESE'S BE CLAIMING STOCKTONE AS A SURENO STRONGHOLD. TOO MANY RED RAGGERS. PLUS THEM ASIANS ARE ON SOME CRAZY GANGSTER STUFF. ALRATO...
YEAH THERE'S ALSO SOME SURENOS HERE FROM SALAS ARE ALSO PRETTY DOWN. SOME WILL GET HIT UP AND WALK AWAY, REAL POSERS, BUT A LOT OF EM WILL GET DOWN AND REALLY JUS DON'T GIVE A F***. MAH GIRL YESTERDAY TOLD ME THAT AT HER SCHOOL EVERY1 WALKED IN AND the WHOLE SCHOOL WAS TAGGED UP EVERYWHERE WITH "SUR 13" "F*** BUSTERS" "MEXICAN PRIDE" AND SUCH IN A SCHOOL COMMONLY KNOWN AS A NORTENO SPOT. the REAL IS THAT SURENOS AIN'T BACKIN OUT AS MUCH AS THEY USED TO AND DAY TO DAY ARE BECOMIN MORE CONFIDENT IN BATTLIN NORTHERNERS. ALL I KNOW IS THINGZ BETWEEN NORTE AND SUR BE GETTIN REAL HEATED UP HERE NOW IN SALAS AND LATELY THEY BEEN STR8 UP JUS TRADING BLOWS. A SURENO GETS HIT, A NORTENO GETS HIT, AND JUS BACK AND FORTH... PEACE

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 19th, 2004, 10:53 am

dopekid127 wrote:aye, is SUR13 a gang? or just an affliation? because after the posts i've read, sur13 is not a gang..but in chicago , theres cats claiming that....juss that.....
Yeah they claim they're Folk

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 19th, 2004, 1:47 pm

Casper wrote:
dopekid127 wrote:aye, is SUR13 a gang? or just an affliation? because after the posts i've read, sur13 is not a gang..but in chicago , theres cats claiming that....juss that.....
Yeah they claim they're Folk
Their idiots!!! Let them run into a real Southsider with that sh.. and see what happens. SUR13 has never been a gang. SUR means South or Southern California to be exact. Any hispanic gang in Southern Cali that bangs 13 is a Sureno. Its like saying Folk or People Nation, just that we divided the state of California into South and North.

Like I said before their is a gang in North East L.A called Sur13Chucos but thats the only exeption.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 19th, 2004, 6:56 pm

haha..damn, they gotta learn the history then...sur13 here are confused

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 19th, 2004, 7:20 pm

I think theirs more states that have these lil retarded kids claiming Sur13 as a gang. They probably dont even know what 13 means. Just like the dumb fu..s that claim their from 18St and MS13 outside of L.A but say their not Surenos. That sh.. makes people think that 18 and MS arent Southsider when they are. The two gangs are from L.A and in L.A they are Surenos. These fools do need to learn their history before they start claim sh..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 19th, 2004, 7:30 pm

ON SOME OTHER WEBSITE SOME GUY FROM CANADA TRIED TELLING ME 13 MEANS THAT YOUR GANG SMOKES WEED ..LOL....HE SAID THEIRS GANGS UP THEIR CALLED SUR13 TOO AND ALOT OF MS AND 18ST...I ALSO HEARD THAT IN ATLANTA THEIRS FOOS CLAIMING 18ST BUT THEY HATE SUR13 AND THEIRS FOOS CLAIMING IEX3 VERDUGO..THATS SOME WEIRD SHIT..

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » September 20th, 2004, 4:32 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:ON SOME OTHER WEBSITE SOME GUY FROM CANADA TRIED TELLING ME 13 MEANS THAT YOUR GANG SMOKES WEED ..LOL....HE SAID THEIRS GANGS UP THEIR CALLED SUR13 TOO AND ALOT OF MS AND 18ST...I ALSO HEARD THAT IN ATLANTA THEIRS FOOS CLAIMING 18ST BUT THEY HATE SUR13 AND THEIRS FOOS CLAIMING IEX3 VERDUGO..THATS SOME WEIRD SHIT..

Man, you'd have a heart attack if you've ever seen the straight garbage on the E Net, like I said in another thread you've got wanna be surenos sporting blue saying cuzz, thinking thier crips because they sport blue, It's wack out there in enternet land.LOL. But it is very hard to go by what people say on the computer, because we all know 98% of the people on the internet have no clue whats going on, on the streets.