Baddest Nortenos=F.L.N.s!

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.

Baddest Nortenos=F.L.N.s!

Unread post by Guest » May 17th, 2004, 3:24 pm

Baddest Nortenos is a tie between F.L.N.s and Modesto. Both wear Red and both claim XIV.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Baddest Nortenos=F.L.N.s!

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 17th, 2004, 4:38 pm

^^^ how u gonna say modesto homies not 2 be mess with but on ur location u say molesto how u diss ur own town cuhz

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 17th, 2004, 4:46 pm

DREAMERGIRL

F.L.N.'s are getting deep in Los Angeles. I've heard they been recruiting paisa's from all over down South; who don't like Surenos. There numbers are starting to get up their. Maybe soon they'll take over Los Angeles?

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SPREAD LIES. THOSE LIL KIDS ARE FAKES. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YO INFO, BUT PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE KIDDING WITH THIS ONE. TAKE OVER LOS ANGELES, PLEASE LET ME TAKE A HIT OF WHAT YOUR SMOKIN. WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY TEACHING YOU AT THESE GANG SEMINARS.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 17th, 2004, 4:57 pm

I was just being sarcastic because of this topic! Next someone like X4appleshigh or the fake DreamerGirl (Dreamergurl) is going to make up some bs about F.L.N.'s took over Los Angeles. These people need to be banned for being ignorant.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 17th, 2004, 5:36 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:(KRDreJ)quote-" Please Dreamergirl stop giving me this bs"
------------------
Talk to Dreamergurl who created this topic! Maybe a PM from you might do some good!
what the hell is a pm?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 18th, 2004, 1:29 am

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT TAKIN OVER LOS ANGELES.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 18th, 2004, 3:01 am

yunglocc, we be getting alot of these kats in here lately, all they do is spread lies around.....Dreamergirl=OGpancho=mrLopez=Dreamergirl=anonymousman=onefinenorteno, they're all the same person......

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 18th, 2004, 3:04 am

I dont think Norte wants to take over LA its too down far south....They(dreamergirl & company) sure do like this FLN thing someone made up....

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 18th, 2004, 4:22 am

Dreamergurl wrote:
rumble2005 wrote:alonso kill this thread.....this is retarded...they're turning this board LAME......
rumble: why you dissin other Nortes? I post some heavy news about F.L.N.s and Modesto and then you post the word LAME real big. You aint from Modesto, you nerd.
Im born and raised in Modesto girl what are u talking about.. you dont know squat... you for sure aint from modesto or at least you aint got no love or pride for your town coz the way you spell it under your name, disrespecting it......