L.A. vs. ThE Bay

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
spaceghost3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

L.A. vs. ThE Bay

Unread post by spaceghost3 » June 9th, 2004, 4:25 pm

is anybody familiar with rivalry between l.A. and the Bay? what do ya'll think about it?

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: L.A. vs. ThE Bay

Unread post by YungLoCC » June 9th, 2004, 4:27 pm

aint no beef between L.A. and the BAY its all love in the Cali state homeboy....

spaceghost3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spaceghost3 » June 9th, 2004, 8:04 pm

yunglocc wrote:

aint no beef between L.A. and the BAY its all love in the Cali state homeboy....

there is definetly a beef between L.A. and the bay, it's just that most L.A. people dont know about....the Bay hates l.A. with a passion homie..i kno from experience.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 9th, 2004, 9:12 pm

ive known some black guys from oakland that str8 up say **** LA but alot of e'm show respect cause they have family somewhere in LA county.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » June 9th, 2004, 9:25 pm

spaceghost3 wrote: there is definetly a beef between L.A. and the bay, it's just that most L.A. people dont know about....the Bay hates l.A. with a passion homie..i kno from experience.
only if you're mexican

other than that, LA is my permanent second home

yeee!

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » June 9th, 2004, 11:09 pm

only beef between la and the bay is between the lakers and kings haha

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 9th, 2004, 11:35 pm

Ive never seen anybody except the Northerner's hate L.A.
I guess others have hate against L.A but ive never seen any.

spaceghost3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by spaceghost3 » June 10th, 2004, 2:49 am

Since no one from l.A seems to believe there is a rivalry between l.A. and the bay....y dont one of you niggas frm L.A go to East oakland talkin that l.a shit and see what happens to you. lol

I guess no one also knows about what went down at the Long Beach step show last year either huh...lol

man..ive been so many places, if only the niggas from L.a knew how much niggas from other black cities around the U.S hate em...but dont get me wrong..there are some places that show l.a mad respect..but Oakland is not one of those places..neither is Sacramento(unless your a blood).

man holla at ya boy

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 19th, 2004, 12:03 pm

Yeah East.Oakland & So.Sacramento is no place to be banging L.A especially if your Mexican.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 20th, 2004, 1:25 am

...if only the niggas from L.a knew how much niggas from other black cities around the U.S hate em...but dont get me wrong..there are some places that show l.a mad respect....

we know its a lot of hating around the country, niggas out here dont give a fucc about everybody else. Everybody else is on our nuts, and rather they like us or not they definately respect us, thats why we always in they thoughts

Blaccs from southern cali dont really get along with northern cali blacc dudes in the pen, other than that I dont know about any overt animosity besides general hating cuzz we are who we are

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 20th, 2004, 3:10 am

Yo man, all the middle class n upper class whitey know that in LA, they ain't in charge, cus they're a minority, so of course whitey don't like LA. ANd hes gonna do everything in his power to stop this equality among races future concept from taking hold, cus it can spread from LA to where whitey lives.

The funny thing is, when a minority from another city don't like LA, I say like 60% of em it was cus the white man in other cities brainwashed them to not like LA. OK, maybe Kobe was a little stuck up, but man, the brotha was actin ITALIAN. He grew up in Italy, so in his mind, he thinks like an Italian, so it just looked weird, but for an Italian dude, it was normal... he couldn't help it ya na mean?

All I know is it buggs the hell out of me when some minority from another city dont like LA, and if its cus whitey told em so, then its juss sad, cus they don't kno wut LA is really about.

Yo man, ever since the railroads, whitey's been playing a game of pittin minorities against each other. And its juss something I always look out for, cus they juss do the same trick over n over with a little twist every time. They got enough chances dawg....

buttonlady
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by buttonlady » June 20th, 2004, 5:08 am

Saddam: Hey man, just for clarification purposes, you do realize that your makin it sound as though ALL "whitey's" is who your talking about. Let's be clear here shall we? It is not all whitey's doing anything. People are responsible for their own actions, choices, and decisins. Just as you listen to crap on some of these boards and decide you are going to do it ... no one makes you it's your choice. Well if other people are so shallow, that they make choices based on what someone told them to do... Well, hell jow smart is that? Further more, quit blamming whitey for the worlds problems, go to group and get therapy man, jesus I think every race, every nationality and male and female alike have A L L contributed to the bull $hit that has made its way into our country, our towns, our cities and our homes. We should all stop blamming eachother and accept our part and work together. Peace.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 20th, 2004, 2:07 pm

buttonlady wrote:Saddam: Hey man, just for clarification purposes, you do realize that your makin it sound as though ALL "whitey's" is who your talking about. Let's be clear here shall we? It is not all whitey's doing anything. People are responsible for their own actions, choices, and decisins. Just as you listen to crap on some of these boards and decide you are going to do it ... no one makes you it's your choice. Well if other people are so shallow, that they make choices based on what someone told them to do... Well, hell jow smart is that? Further more, quit blamming whitey for the worlds problems, go to group and get therapy man, jesus I think every race, every nationality and male and female alike have A L L contributed to the bull $hit that has made its way into our country, our towns, our cities and our homes. We should all stop blamming eachother and accept our part and work together. Peace.
I never said all whitey was bad. There are some good whitey, like ...... uh......... Bill Clinton.

but what sucks is that good whitey doesnt say anything when he gets benefits from bad whitey's racism and evil. he juss sits by and says "ok", so in a way he's just as bad as bad whitey. Which there are a lot of...

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » June 20th, 2004, 3:39 pm

spaceghost3 wrote:is anybody familiar with rivalry between l.A. and the Bay? what do ya'll think about it?
THERES UNDERCOVER BEEF WITH THEM SOME BAY AREA CATS
DONT LIKE CRIPS BUT THEY'LL GIVE YOU YOUR RESPECT SOME
OF THEM, CAUSE THERE UP UNDER THAT KUMI LOVE WHICH THERE
BLOOD LOVE AS WELL BUT I HAVE FAMILY IN KUMI, AND DAMU LOVE
BUT IM COO WITH MY FAMILY WELL SOME OF THEM BUT IT COO THOUGH

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 21st, 2004, 10:24 pm

I think it's a "rivalry" to them but not to LOS. It's just a case of small town folk hating on LA. They just get shook off like fleas, aint nobody thinking about them, fa real.

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » June 22nd, 2004, 3:59 pm

the only rivalry that i noe of bout L.A. and the BAY is between the DODGERS and the GIANTS LOL... yeah Giants beat dem in game one...GO GIANTS!!!!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 22nd, 2004, 5:23 pm

no body likes la or cali at all everybody on the east hates cali niggas
and it seems like in cali if a person aint from la he or she hate la
them niggas in san bernardeno hates la san fernando valley people
have some sh-t with la to i think its bekuz from all the years la got all the fame and its the number gangbang place in cali and so some la niggas
get all big headed and stuck up walkin around with they chest out when they in the sfv or in oakland somewher dissin and it happens all the time then they get killed or beatin personaly i dont like la niggas in a way but i dont hate on them and diss i just see them as stuck up well atleast
thats how i see the b-tch niggas and the niggas who never banged or did nothin and they come out to the sfv the ie and even the av runnin they mouth a real la nigga wont do that

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 22nd, 2004, 5:45 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:no body likes la or cali at all everybody on the east hates cali niggas
and it seems like in cali if a person aint from la he or she hate la
them niggas in san bernardeno hates la san fernando valley people
have some sh-t with la to i think its bekuz from all the years la got all the fame and its the number gangbang place in cali and so some la niggas
get all big headed and stuck up walkin around with they chest out when they in the sfv or in oakland somewher dissin and it happens all the time then they get killed or beatin personaly i dont like la niggas in a way but i dont hate on them and diss i just see them as stuck up well atleast
thats how i see the b-tch niggas and the niggas who never banged or did nothin and they come out to the sfv the ie and even the av runnin they mouth a real la nigga wont do that
Spageghost: Your last post was on point dawg!

KIilljoy: Most east coast cats be dissin LA cause they see all the glamorous shttt on TV and think the 213 is soft or something. They don't come out here and witness the real stuff that's going on in the hoods. But, just like with the north, nobody in LA really cares what's going on in ny.

True LA cats aint stuck up. Like I said, just cause we don't give a fkck about what's going on 400 or 4000 miles away, doesn't mean anything. It's the small towns that feel the need to prove themselves because they feel less important. If you're from a real hood and got real drama then why you gonna be worrying about some other city 500 miles away? If you're from a real hood then you don't need to look elsewhere to validate yourself. 85% of the time it's small towns hating on the 213, cause this where it's at! That's real!

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 23rd, 2004, 2:45 am

dog, out here in the bay...there's no hate on LA cats

if you're reppin here you're from in any city or hood outside of yours...your'e gonna have complications

it's like rollin to a party in another city, you better be on your toes

and don't talk about the bay being small town folks
cus we created game...point blank period
y'all created bangin, we created game

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 24th, 2004, 1:09 am

bayarearep wrote:dog, out here in the bay...there's no hate on LA cats

if you're reppin here you're from in any city or hood outside of yours...your'e gonna have complications

it's like rollin to a party in another city, you better be on your toes

and don't talk about the bay being small town folks
cus we created game...point blank period
y'all created bangin, we created game
Yeah there is. Don't bullshttt. If anybody in the bay area see somebody with an LA hat and blue levis or something it's gonna be problems.

The bay area seems like small town folks cause of the attitude people have. What the fohk is game? lol.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 24th, 2004, 1:32 am

dog, you think oakland and san francisco is small city?

man
and what do you know about the bay

you're from LA
that's like me tlelin you wassup with LA

and quit the attitude...
i didn't give it to you, no reason to give it to me

act like a man not a kid starving for attention

one love to everybody

and game is what it is potna

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 24th, 2004, 2:25 am

nobody wearin a l.a. hat and blue levis(lol) will have any problems in the bay, speak on wut u know, u niggaz sidelinin keep quiet

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » June 24th, 2004, 8:59 am

HOW ALL THESE FOOLS GONNA SPEAK ON THE BAY AREA LIKE THEY BE KNOWIN. YALL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STREETS, SPEAKIN ON SHIT THAT ISN'T CONFIRMED. THAT'S LIKE ME TALKING ABOUT INGLEWOOD, LIKE I KNOW WHAT'S GOIN ON, DON'T SPEAK ABOUT SHIT IF U DON'T KNOW.

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 24th, 2004, 11:05 am

bayarearep wrote:dog, you think oakland and san francisco is small city?

man
and what do you know about the bay

you're from LA
that's like me tlelin you wassup with LA

and quit the attitude...
i didn't give it to you, no reason to give it to me

act like a man not a kid starving for attention

one love to everybody

and game is what it is potna
Yeah, personally, I think it's small. The population of oakland is maybe 500,000. That aint nothing. san francisco got what maybe 700,000. That's real small, that's considered a medium sized city at best. I'm just going off facts.

Nobody is giving you an attitude. I'm just answering a question and stating facts. Nobody in LA gives a fohk about the bay area, it's a miracle anybody even replied to that bullshtttt. Why people gettting mad at the messenger?

"Game" has different meanings. Again, people down South don't pay attention to the north.

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 24th, 2004, 11:13 am

grapes of wrath wrote:nobody wearin a l.a. hat and blue levis(lol) will have any problems in the bay, speak on wut u know, u niggaz sidelinin keep quiet
You cats is frontin! How you gonna deny that? It's all hateration up there. I been there a couple of times as a youngster.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » June 24th, 2004, 1:32 pm

LISTEN, I THINK WHATEVER HOSTILITY YOU CATS FELT COMING TO THE BAY AREA REFLECTS THE WAY PEOPLE TOOK YOUR PERSONALITY AND NOT YOUR CITY.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 24th, 2004, 6:33 pm

I lived in LA and the yay, n ill be straight up honest, when u get sick of the bangin, frontin shiet, and just need a breathe of fresh smoke, the yay is a koo place.

What u cats dont know is that the rest of the US don't give a fuck if LA n yay got a rivalry. They hate us equally cus we got too many minorities, and we aint puttin the white man on top.

latez.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 24th, 2004, 11:13 pm

no frontin here, the reason why u had problems cuz u probly look like a mark or act like one or probly r one by the sh*t u talkin, i used to own a blue dodgers cap and wear it all the time in the bay, not 1 problem , in the bay area nobody gives a damn if u from l.a., and to tell the truth nobody in the bay gives a damn about l.a., they think all that gangbangin sh*t is stupid as hell , thats why they dont bang that blood crip shit in the bay and anybody who comes to the bay and try to set up shop with that gets shut down quick unlike most other places in the u.s. where niggaz is suckin l.a.'s d*ck, the bay got its own game if u dont know wut game is u dont need to be on this message board u r probly a whiteboy or u just came from mesico last week......... and the cat wuz speakin on the "bay area" combined not just oakland and frisco, he talkin bout the whole bay area (frisco bay, north bay, east bay, south bay) which is a couple million people the bay area is not a small town by any means , u must be confused with central california , some dumbasses on here have never looked at a map before.......

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 25th, 2004, 12:22 am

Saddam wrote:
buttonlady wrote:Saddam: Hey man, just for clarification purposes, you do realize that your makin it sound as though ALL "whitey's" is who your talking about. Let's be clear here shall we? It is not all whitey's doing anything. People are responsible for their own actions, choices, and decisins. Just as you listen to crap on some of these boards and decide you are going to do it ... no one makes you it's your choice. Well if other people are so shallow, that they make choices based on what someone told them to do... Well, hell jow smart is that? Further more, quit blamming whitey for the worlds problems, go to group and get therapy man, jesus I think every race, every nationality and male and female alike have A L L contributed to the bull $hit that has made its way into our country, our towns, our cities and our homes. We should all stop blamming eachother and accept our part and work together. Peace.
I never said all whitey was bad. There are some good whitey, like ...... uh......... Bill Clinton.

but what sucks is that good whitey doesnt say anything when he gets benefits from bad whitey's racism and evil. he juss sits by and says "ok", so in a way he's just as bad as bad whitey. Which there are a lot of...
Ask yourself:

why is it that massive 3rd world immigration is only to countries founded and established by Europeans?

Nobody's trying to sneak accross the border TO Mexico!
Nobody's rafting to Haiti!
Africa, that's a great place to live!
The Middle East?.........Not!
Southeast Asia, another fun spot!
Japan and possibly some asian countries like Taiwan are the exception, but they still pale in comparison to immigration to European established countries (with alot more liberal freedom generally and less taboos than in asia).

if these non-European countries/continents are not at least equal to their "racist" European neighbors why is it they cannot build societies in which the indigenous inhabitants want to stay instead of bolt the hell out as soon as they have the means?

BTW, do you know which group consistently score highest on IQ tests?

Fun fact: It ain't Europeans...northern Asians as a group consistently score highest on intelligence tests.

But those tests must be racist too because after all, we know all societies/ethnicities are equal, right?

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 25th, 2004, 1:14 am

"grapes of wrath"]no frontin here, the reason why u had problems because u probly look like a mark or act like one or probly r one by the sh*t u talkin, i used to own a blue dodgers cap and wear it all the time in the bay, not 1 problem ,"

Do you look handicapped or something?

"in the bay area nobody gives a damn if u from l.a., and to tell the truth nobody in the bay gives a damn about l.a.,"

Now you're just spitting bullshttt! LA gets no love in the north. Anybody that's really from Cali, know's the time. You probly aint even from Cali, you probly from Alabama, thinking things is gravy.

"they think all that gangbangin sh*t is stupid as hell , thats why they dont bang that blood crip stuff in the bay"

More bullshttt. What you saying, ain't no gangs in the bay area?

"and anybody who comes to the bay and try to set up shop with that gets shut down quick unlike most other places in the u.s. where niggaz is suckin l.a.'s d*ck, the bay got its own game if u dont know wut game is u dont need to be on this message board"

Actually, this is streetgangs.com so you don't belong on this board. This aint gay.com, I mean "game" .com. lol

"u r probly a whiteboy or u just came from mesico last week."

You must not know YOUR history because I'm actually more American than you. lol.

"........ and the cat wuz speakin on the "bay area" combined not just oakland and frisco, he talkin bout the whole bay area (frisco bay, north bay, east bay, south bay) which is a couple million people the bay area is not a small town by any means , u must be confused with central california , some dumbasses on here have never looked at a map before.......

By LA standards, the bay area is small. The entire bay area got maybe 5 million people at most. lol. You need to face reality and stop trying to prove yourself.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 25th, 2004, 1:24 am

i'm figuring you're a mexican

yes if you come to the bay being mexican wearing blue...you will have Hella problems

but that's a mexican gang thing

and you really don'tk now hat you're talkin about besides that

one love though
peace and prosperity to all
life's too short to hate for no reason

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » June 25th, 2004, 7:06 am

it's just about the almost the same, its alot of sureno in the bay now
almost as much as norteno's