Gang Injunction against the- Oxnard Colonia Chiques

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Oxnard

Gang Injunction against the- Oxnard Colonia Chiques

Unread post by Oxnard » June 12th, 2004, 10:05 pm

Oxnard just put in effect a gang injunction against the Colonia Chiques.
It affects a 6.1 Mile square radius around their neighborhood. No Dallas COwboy clothes, gang signs, congregating, a 10 pm curfew, plus other stuff. Anyone think this is good or bad?

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gang Injunction against the- Oxnard Colonia Chiques

Unread post by Dsmooth » June 16th, 2004, 11:25 pm

It all depends on what they have done I seriously doubt they murder anybody. The white people out there are just scared of them gang injunctions are a way of oppression just under disguise. 10 pm curfew no white gang is going to get a injunction only colored gangs. No Dallas Cowboys thats garbage like that means anything. We need to know our rights.

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 19th, 2004, 4:33 pm

It's certainly not right to impose 'martial law' in a discriminatory manner. How do we know that the decision was based on race as opposed to behavior? I was in Portland about 10 years ago when some skin heads (generic term) were 'demonstrating', holding a rally whatever. I watched from my hotel window as police on horse back with riot batons beat those white boys down. Fire hoses etc. were also used. Cleared the problem right up. Up here in the Greatland I responded to a call where a bunch of 'white supremacist' (20-25) arrived and decided that they wanted to ethnically cleanse a shopping mall. They met with much the same fate. Don't ass-u-me that the problem is one of racial descrimination but one of a$$hole descrimination as it should be.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 14th, 2004, 4:40 pm

Did anyone go to the gang inunction community discussion on June 10, 2004 at the Boy Club in Oxnard. I spoke there in opposition to the injunction, There wa a detective there that spoke for it ofcourse and the community ate him up. He couldnot anwer the questions, did not know the stats, etc.

The great thing, is i have it on tape and i just found out today that they want me to to testify in court against the injunction. Anybody from up there? Oxnard stop coming through?

ms_asiana

Unread post by ms_asiana » July 18th, 2004, 4:59 am

shoooot..i'm here...oxnard reppin...the homiez aren't too happy bout the injunction..but lately, i think it worked because every otha weekend that i come back to the 805, the streetz are more quieter...usually there'l lbe a lot of carz and people walkin around, but i dunno...i guess everybody'z at home or out of town...i used to go to oxnard house partiez, but they kept gettin shot up...so i wuz like BUMP THAT..

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 23rd, 2004, 6:33 pm

There were two girls from that gang on the Bill O'Reilly show. They kept denying that they were a gang and how they were a "community," it was funny and interesting at the same time. Bill O'Reilly is too quick to criticize people and label without understanding what really goes on.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 6th, 2004, 2:21 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:There were two girls from that gang on the Bill O'Reilly show. They kept denying that they were a gang and how they were a "community," it was funny and interesting at the same time. Bill O'Reilly is too quick to criticize people and label without understanding what really goes on.
does anyone have this Bill Oreily on tape? would love to watch it. Also there is a doctor that states theinjunction will decrease the incidents of asthma among the residents. check it out.

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2004/ ... ggang.html

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2004, 6:32 pm

There was an article in the Ventura County Star on this injunction and they mentioned me in it. Check it out at :

http://www.streetgangs.com/injunctions/ ... ncoco.html