uncovering white gangs in the oc documentary

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

uncovering white gangs in the oc documentary

Unread post by BornInvincible » May 15th, 2007, 1:38 am

multiple part series here is the first part link>:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydx4VQqs ... ed&search=

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 15th, 2007, 6:40 am

Seen something like that on a British doc about white gangs in Orange County - and I was kind of suprised because as a Brit, those OC accents are heard on the TV since I was a kid and guess I thought OC was a kind of well off suburbia where people migrate to when they get rich from all over the fuccin world! Nevertheless, the doc was focusing on a gang called PENI or PEN1, though by rights, the group should have been called simply PENIS, because those fools were fucccin dicks - though excellent examples of blatant ignorance, willfull stupidity, banality, dimwitedness as I've ever heard. Nazi lowlife pieces of shiittee, scumbags, brainless zombies, an embarassment to the peeps of OC surely, close 'em down!

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » May 15th, 2007, 11:01 am

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 15th, 2007, 5:12 pm

People on this forum are always saying white gangs dont exist in OC/LA, but they did a documentary on them. These PEN1 guys
look to be more organized then the average street gang.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 15th, 2007, 7:20 pm

DC wrote:People on this forum are always saying white gangs dont exist in OC/LA, but they did a documentary on them. These PEN1 guys
look to be more organized then the average street gang.
Most white gangs happen to be organized like the AB

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » May 15th, 2007, 9:36 pm

and how is that?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 17th, 2007, 9:42 am

Organised is a funny concept after seeing those low lives - like an oxymoron - that such a lack of intelligence could at one be organised. They were bare paranoid though and didn't want to jam with the guy from the doc. Organised to hate is what I saw. World can surley do with out em.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 17th, 2007, 5:21 pm

Some of what you say is true, but these guys are very smart by not going on camera, real crims dont parade around on camera talking shit
like alot of these gang tapes out there, to me they are the dumbest of all gangs. PEN1 are serious and very organized, if they were not a problem they wouldnt have an entire task force set up to deal with them.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 18th, 2007, 1:26 am

yeah, thats what the doc was banging on about, that the FBI had them in sights, becuase of a threat they are seen to poise to national security as in the Anthony McVeigh mould. So I understand they are a heavy duty outfit, but because they are NAzi cunt's I'd love to hear of them shut down big style and fast. A hate gang.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 18th, 2007, 9:27 am

They aint moving none of that shit over here....

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » May 18th, 2007, 1:58 pm

DC wrote:Some of what you say is true, but these guys are very smart by not going on camera, real crims dont parade around on camera talking shit
like alot of these gang tapes out there, to me they are the dumbest of all gangs. PEN1 are serious and very organized, if they were not a problem they wouldnt have an entire task force set up to deal with them.
Those guys are not smart, smart people dont join mindless hate groups like that those guys are retarded losers and so are you for thinkin these guys are cool.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 18th, 2007, 9:31 pm

look Im just comenting on what has been documented about these huys, yes there beliefs a stupid, but they are organized
and very dangerous.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » May 19th, 2007, 12:44 am

Alright its cool, you just kinda sounded like you admire those guys or somethin and I just hate all racist organizartions intensely.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 19th, 2007, 7:40 am

I have no admiration for them...

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 19th, 2007, 7:19 pm

Peace DC, I hear that. In Uk, there is a subculture ting called the BNP, the 'British National Party', basically they espouse the same vomit as Penis1, but they are'nt tolerated, standard. I've come up against them marching with anti-fascist movements - the last time was almost 10years ago - and old school, toe to toe, street battle style, anti-fascists smashed them down. I saw skinhead pussios's run. They ran. I had zero respect, still have zero respect. Get clinical, mash them up, surley couldn't be so hard, those jokers are soft, believe, any hate filled piece of shit believing skin ting are soft, pure and simple. Hell man, someone pay for me to come over to OC to begin sumting to wipe that detritus clean from your sweet shores seen. Peace. Do it yourselves. They don't need to exist.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 21st, 2007, 12:15 pm

DC wrote:Some of what you say is true, but these guys are very smart by not going on camera, real crims dont parade around on camera talking shit
I agree with u, smart gangs wouldnt go on Camera showing guns like they tryin to be cool or somethin. But i remeber watchin this video about this Nazi Lowrider was killed for going on the news and showing the shit he saying all this shit about what the Nazi Lowriders do

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 27th, 2007, 3:41 pm

The California history books I've read state that after the Civil War, southerns tended to move to Southern California while northerners tended to move to Northern California. Civil War auxiliaries in California followed this trend (with exceptions of course). This sort of set the mood, if you will for much of the racial tension that existed in Southern California after the Civil War.

Into this entered a steady migration of about 200,000 Mexicans to California from 1910 to 1930. The USA deported about 500,000 Mexicans and Chicanos from California in an effort to protect jobs during the Great Depression (while it's not PC today to state it the books show that most went willingly back to Mexico indicating how tough it was out here during the Great Depression years).

After WWII, thousands of African Americans and white Southerners migrated to the area to fill factory jobs and the first real white streetgangs appeared during this time. These eventually faded away for the most part until in the 1980's when the punk and skinhead culture took root.

Specifically regarding OC, it's important to realize that unlike LA, throughout the 1960's and 1970's there really weren't white gangs in Orange County. For the most part, whites resided in laid back newly built suburban tract communities that were popping up everywhere. Now Santa Ana and Fullerton certainly had their share of Latino gangs (some with impressive numbers) but it wasn't until about 1978 that things started to turn around regarding white gangs with the punk invasion. By the 1980's, skinhead and punk gangs began to form in OC. Beach areas like Huntington Beach and Newport Beach; and inland areas like Fullerton, Santa Ana, and Anaheim were the hotspots. Things eventually moved outward from there and today hotspots would include Buena Park and Mission Viejo.

Interestingly, many who survived the 1980's first wave are clean and straight today. But overall white gang membership has increased fairly dramatically in OC as has their mentality. However, despite this newfound growth, their numbers are still small compared to the Latino gangs in OC whose membership (per capita) seems to have actually fallen over the years.

As for that video, a lot of the still images shown in that video clip aren't from OC but were gleaned from other sources. That Brit didn't even scratch the surface.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 27th, 2007, 3:52 pm

Oh and as for those video images from The Shack in Anaheim, that place has gone through many transitions over the years. In the 80's it was a nice upscale nightclub with dancing called Oscars. I had friends that bounced there in the early 80's. We used to bounce parties and clubs for extra money in LA and OC in those days (no I wasn't a Christian back then). Eventually, over the years, it fell into disrepair, changed hands, and became sort of a 20 something hangout that HA bikers frequented as well. It wasn't until much later that it began being rented out for WP concerts. There really weren't that many there. Just a few. And then they got shut down after a series of exposes` including one from the OC Weekly appeared. Trust me, there's far more anti-racists in OC than racists (especially among the youth): like 10,000 to 1 imo. In closing, I have to ask can you honestly say that about the Latino community in LA? Can you honestly say that about the Black community in LA? Say it if you can say it but it's a valid question I think based on my observations over the years.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 30th, 2007, 9:02 am

Very glad to hear a ratio of 10,000:1 ant-facists to facists in the real in OC. Make it 10,000 to zero.