Prominent Gangs in Riverside and San Bernardino

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Prominent Gangs in Riverside and San Bernardino

Unread post by Bulls Fan » May 29th, 2007, 3:53 pm

[font=Century Gothic]Damn, its been a long time since I have posted here. Anyway...Im a high school teacher now at a school thats pretty filled with gangs. Its been a while since Ive been here so I just wanted to know what the most prominent gangs in Riverside, San Bernardino area...?

I see tattoos of "IE" and I know of WS Rivas, ES Rivas, and Casa Blanca, but other than that...what else?

Thanks for the help. I really want to help some of the "at risk" kids in my class but it would be helpful to know where they are from, etc. It helps with classroom dynamics and management as well.

Anyway, thanks again. [/font]

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 29th, 2007, 4:06 pm

what school? what city?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Prominent Gangs in Riverside and San Bernardino

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 29th, 2007, 11:07 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:[font=Century Gothic]Damn, its been a long time since I have posted here. Anyway...Im a high school teacher now at a school thats pretty filled with gangs. Its been a while since Ive been here so I just wanted to know what the most prominent gangs in Riverside, San Bernardino area...?

I see tattoos of "IE" and I know of WS Rivas, ES Rivas, and Casa Blanca
, but other than that...what else?

Thanks for the help. I really want to help some of the "at risk" kids in my class but it would be helpful to know where they are from, etc. It helps with classroom dynamics and management as well.

Anyway, thanks again. [/font]

Yeah what city you in? and What Highschool are you speakin on?? Since you mentioned W/S and E/S Rivas and CasaBlanca I assume you in Riverside.

As far as the Black hoods in Riverside go:

-w/s- Project Crips
-e/s- 1200 Blocc Crips
-s/s- 2800 Blocc CasaBlanca Gangsta Crips

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 29th, 2007, 11:22 pm

I dont know to much about Riverside i'm from Dino but a member on this board who sometimes get on here knows his Riverside history copied this quote from Stamps
Pico had asked about Crip gangs in Riverside. I happen to know alot about this. Yes, the 1200 Blocc Crips on Riverside's Eastside is a very active gang. They are concentrated most around the area of University Ave. and Ottawa Ave., and approx. one mile radius from there. Their main rival gang is Eastside Riva (ESR), which is a large Hispanic gang that claims the same area. 1200 Blocc and ESR are currently at war, and there have been several homicides very recently.

The Eastside of Riverside has a gang history that goes back years. The area has always been predominately Black and Hispanic (in it's core area). 1200 Block actually began in the early 1980's, and originally was called the 12th St. East Coast Gang. They changed the name to 1200 Blocc shortly after that because many members lived in the 1200 Block of 12th St. There are two other cliques of 1200 Blocc Crips, Georgia St. Mob (GSM) and Crippin' Young Gangsters (CYG). These were the younger prospects to 1200 Blocc, and are sometimes refered to as "Baby Twelves".

The 1200 Blocc Crips have a violent reputation, and several OG's were recently convicted for a string of take over bank robberies in Riverside, Orange, and L.A. Counties. In the late 1980's, a group of Twelves ond members of Eastside Riva 'Tiny Dukes' (one of several cliques of ESR) did some drive-by shootings together in Casa Blanca. Both ESR and 1200 Blocc are rivals to Casa Blanca Riva (Hispanic Gang)) and 1200 Blocc had a fued with the 2800 Blocc Crips of Casa Blanca (Crip gang in CB). The 1200 Blocc Crips had got along with ESR at the time.

Because of these drive-by's, ESR had got into serious trouble with the EME. The Tiny Dukes had a green light put on them in prison. The EME apparently did not appreciate a Hispanic gang and a Black gang doing drive-by's on other Hispanics in Casa Blanca. Because of this, all cliques of ESR (14th St. Tiny Dukes, Defiantes, Patterson Park, Traviesos, Park Ave. Clique Los Primos, Criminales, Los Deliquentes, Los Romanos, ect..) began a war with 1200 Blocc that has gone on since late 1980's.

There is a large contingent of other Black gangs from L.A. that come on the eastside to do (dope) business. 1200 Blocc does not like this, but right now they are dealing with ESR. The Eastside Four Trey Gangster Crips (43rd. and San Pedro, L.A.) have a history of coming into Riverside in large numbers over the years. Other gangs in smaller numbers include the Payback Crips (Gardena), Playboy Hooride Watts Crips (Crip gang that used to co-exist with Grape Street Watts but I don't know their status now), various East Coast Crip sets, Hoover Criminals (formally Hoover Crips, various sets), Rollin' 30's Original Harlem Crips, and just about every Compton Crip gang in very small numbers.

There is no such gang as "28 East Coast" in Riverside. The gang is the 2800 Blocc Crips, which started around the time 1200 Blocc started. Like the Eastside, there were always Blacks in Casa Blanca that co-existed with Casa Blanca Riva (CBR). 2800 Blocc Crips also go by "Casa Blanca Gangster Crips", and members live in the area of Lincoln and Madison (just south of the 91 FWY.) 2800 Blocc got their name from living in the 2800 Block of varios streets in the area. 2800 Blocc is still active, however; they are not as big as 1200 Blocc. Some of the early members of 2800 Blocc were new arrivals from Los Angeles in the early 1980's, and had actually been members of the Marvin Gangster Crips (I will not name anybody). There have been some recent "in fighting" with 2800 Blocc, which resulted in a homicide. They have put in work on any one trying to move in the area to sell dope. 2800 Blocc was possibly responsible for the murder of a gang member from Neighborhood Piru (145th St. Compton), who was trying to sell dope in their territory.

The Westside Project Crips (W/S PJ's) are a Crip gang from Rubidoux (29th St.). They are actually closely alligned with the 2800 Blocc Crips from CB. The PJ's are very large. Members formed a Rap group that put some stuff out.

Other Riverside gangs include;

Hillside Riva (HSR) Aka; Hillside Dukes- not very avtive..and small

Arlanza 13 (AX3)-(Rascals and Traviesos)-Arlanza area of Rivereside
La Sierra Riva (LSR- Brown Knights)-La Sierra area of Riverside
South Riverside Locotes (SRL)-South end of Riverside- not very active

Casa Blanca Riva has several cliques (Vagabundos, Devil Wolves and more)

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Prominent Gangs in Riverside and San Bernardino

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 10:15 pm

dude is educated, I know most of that though