Gangster Disciples/Folks in Orange County...

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 16th, 2007, 11:55 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Some fools swear they are supposed to know about every lil gang!
I dont know about every little gang but I know about the ones I grew up with! Tell them surenos from Dena they following behind a PR gang and they go get upset. I'm not talking about nobody on the Internet I'm talking about the one's out there in the streets and in jail. I been around them dudes my whole life.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 12:35 am

what I found yall make your own conclusions

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =100741542

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 17th, 2007, 4:00 pm

rocstar wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Some fools swear they are supposed to know about every lil gang!
Tell them surenos from Dena they following behind a PR gang and they go get upset.
What?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 17th, 2007, 4:01 pm

perongregory wrote:what I found yall make your own conclusions

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =100741542
His fotos are set on private.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 17th, 2007, 7:55 pm

Pasadena Latin Kings arent the same as chicago latin kings

look on the page..its sureno shit

all the blue..and most of the E's are 3's

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 17th, 2007, 11:47 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
rocstar wrote:
Tell them surenos from Dena they following behind a PR gang and they go get upset.
What?
Mexicans/Chicanos from Southern California would look at it as an insult to be under a gang started by Puerto Ricans. They pride themselves on their culture and think everyone else is below them. Other Eses would disrespect them bad.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 18th, 2007, 12:20 am

Like I said; PLK TURNED INTO SURENOS.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 18th, 2007, 1:41 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Like I said; PLK TURNED INTO SURENOS.
OK. Some Mexicans from California turned into Surenos after originally being apart of a Puerto Rican Chicago gang. I was born and raised around here, been here since the 70's Im not guessing or using hearsay but we will go by your "knowledge".

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 18th, 2007, 1:47 am

rocstar wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Like I said; PLK TURNED INTO SURENOS.
OK. Some Mexicans from California turned into Surenos after originally being apart of a Puerto Rican Chicago gang. I was born and raised around here, been here since the 70's Im not guessing or using hearsay but we will go by your "knowledge".
The gang is Latin & even has members that aren't. It was started by PR's many years ago.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » December 19th, 2007, 12:47 am

Fubk that shit i say we smash on those 5 pointed dicc ridin lord lovers fucc them just bang em smurf

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 7th, 2008, 7:14 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:Fubk that shit i say we smash on those 5 pointed dicc ridin lord lovers mess them just bang em smurf
go right ahead.....all the way from cincinatti hahahahahaa stupid wigger

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 7th, 2008, 9:08 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:Fubk that shit i say we smash on those 5 pointed dicc ridin lord lovers mess them just bang em smurf
wow is that wat wigger say in their thoughts

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 7th, 2008, 9:09 pm

typin BK ..as if he'd even mean mugg a real blood..let alon kill one......

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 12th, 2008, 8:41 pm

this shit was like 4/5 years ago but me and the homie from S was walkin back from del taco right.
and i seen the homie drivin by and thru mah hands up and then sum car flipped a bitch and sum fat ass white dude rolled down his window and said "what you lookin at folks" and his black homie was throwin up sum gang signs in the pass. seat then he said "ya chi town sum sum folk gangsta you lil punks" then dipped out then the homie pulled up like "you know them" i was like "they trippin man" so we seen where they pulled in. the homie ran in their witta bat cracked the fat wite wun and the black dude locked himself in the bathroom all happpend n the oc shit was funny

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Re: Gangster Disciples/Folks in Orange County...

Unread post by BPagent » March 10th, 2009, 4:39 am

if they are in Tustin they won't be that long I heard a folk claim they were here but couldn't name one hood

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » March 12th, 2009, 7:56 am

BPagent wrote:if they are in Tustin they won't be that long I heard a folk claim they were here but couldn't name one hood
THEM GD´S ARE IN TUSTIN, THEY KILLED A LIL TEEN RIGHT THERE, THEN OTHER DISCIPLES KILLED A CRIP IN OCEANSIDE, SO THEY ARE ACTIVE AND REPPIN A HOOD, SO FOR SURE THERE ARE IN OCEANSIDE, SAN MARCOS, TUSTIN.

The Gangster Disciples gang is becoming more active in northern San Diego County. It is apparently trying to unite African-American gangs that operate in areas such as Oceanside and San Marcos under its control. These gangs, usually Crips, have an estimated membership of 300. According to law enforcement sources, the Gangster Disciples gang has been in the area about 1¾ years. Law enforcement has identified approximately 80 members of the gang and estimates its numbers at 200 to 250. The Gangster Disciples gang deals almost exclusively in powdered and crack cocaine, and it taxes other dealers who distribute drugs in areas under its control. The gang is also known to deal in weapons.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 12th, 2009, 9:06 am

lol

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » April 10th, 2009, 3:54 pm

rocstar wrote:lol
YEAH KEEP LAUGHIN LITTLE BITCH, YOU TALKIN ABOUT PLK AND DONT EVEN KNOW THE BUSINESS, NOW IF YOU SEE A PIC OF THEM WITH CROWNS YOU MUSTA TO SHUT THE FUCK UP PUNK, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PASADENA, THE MEXICAN GANGS ARE RELATIVELY NEW AND 20 MEMBERS DEEP , SO WHO CARES ? NOW THE EAST LA LATIN KINGS ARE WEARIN COLORS, SYMBOLS AND HANDSIGNS OF LATIN KINGS AND ARE BASED ON THE LK OF CHICAGO, ALSO THE EAST LA AREA HAS MANY GANGS, BUT IN THE HEART OF THE VARRIO YOU HAVE LATIN KINGS AND ITS FUNNY. ANYWAY THEM GD´S ARE GIVIN THE BUSINESS TO THE GANGS IN THAT AREA, AND THATS WHAT THE PAPERS SAY.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 11th, 2009, 3:26 pm

MadIP wrote:
rocstar wrote:lol
YEAH KEEP LAUGHIN LITTLE BITCH, YOU TALKIN ABOUT PLK AND DONT EVEN KNOW THE BUSINESS, NOW IF YOU SEE A PIC OF THEM WITH CROWNS YOU MUSTA TO SHUT THE fu-- UP PUNK, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PASADENA, THE MEXICAN GANGS ARE RELATIVELY NEW AND 20 MEMBERS DEEP , SO WHO CARES ? NOW THE EAST LA LATIN KINGS ARE WEARIN COLORS, SYMBOLS AND HANDSIGNS OF LATIN KINGS AND ARE BASED ON THE LK OF CHICAGO, ALSO THE EAST LA AREA HAS MANY GANGS, BUT IN THE HEART OF THE VARRIO YOU HAVE LATIN KINGS AND ITS FUNNY. ANYWAY THEM GD´S ARE GIVIN THE BUSINESS TO THE GANGS IN THAT AREA, AND THATS WHAT THE PAPERS SAY.
Well that may prove the Latin Kings are in Rialto but they are forreal....., GD's hold more turf in CA than LK's, Do, but I do agree on The East La.

elyenny714
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by elyenny714 » September 17th, 2009, 11:46 am

Theres a Folks gang in Anaheim but they are surenos and dont got nothing to do with midwest shit . Tustin is weak the just got a bunch of mtv black gangsters they aint deep and aint doing shit cashis is a wienie and full of shit O.C is run by raza and has asian hoods on the westside blacks arent relevant out here unless they play football or some shit .

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » September 18th, 2009, 11:42 am

elyenny714 wrote:Theres a Folks gang in Anaheim but they are surenos and dont got nothing to do with midwest shit . Tustin is weak the just got a bunch of mtv black gangsters they aint deep and aint doing shit cashis is a wienie and full of shit O.C is run by raza and has asian hoods on the westside blacks arent relevant out here unless they play football or some shit .
LOL Thats exactly what I was thinking I got a bunch of friends from Santa Ana, Tustin, and Garden Grove after I read this thread I asked them about GD's in the O.C and the first thing out their mouth was WTF is a Gangster Diciple lol I'm not trying to clown or anything But if there are G.D's in the O.C I don't think they're doing too much of anything.

jai!
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jai! » September 19th, 2009, 7:52 am

Man I remember seeing a latin king
I was in the valley when I got outta school at the umm carls jr right by chatsworth high
I saw a big bald dude had lk tatted on the back of his head he banged on a coo puff
The dude said im from cpa n he strate dropped his ass
Gave em a good 1 then the cpa dude started runnin his ass into carls jr screamin like crazy Haha..but ya I herd lk n cpa beef or sumtin..idk

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 20th, 2009, 3:09 pm

The folks gang in OC, supposedly stand for Family Of Latin King Surenos. I wonder how they came up with that. lol

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 27th, 2009, 10:28 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:The folks gang in OC, supposedly stand for Family Of Latin King Surenos. I wonder how they came up with that. lol

Huh? Im Confused!

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » October 21st, 2010, 2:30 pm

there may be some GDs or whatever in SD but THEY ARENT TAKING ANYTHING OVER.
trust me bruh i've met 2 dudes from GD here in SD.
one was from Florida and NY and the other one was from Chi and Virginia.
neither of them knew each other and they BOTH had similar things to say about folks and peoples on the westcoast and in SD in articular and even more specific than that OCEANSIDE.

the one from FL/NY said theres some GDs in SD but that they'r mostly from different areas and shit and/or family that moved around here for the military bases.
some of them sell drugs and shit but NONE OF THEM TRY TO SET UP A HOOD.
i bought weed from this guy a couple times. he mainly asked ME a shitload of questions.

the one from Chi/VA said he knew that there's a few GD transplants in North County SD but that they're mostly from different areas/cliques and wouldnt make sense to combine into a westcoast set cuz he said he knew it'd be pointless trying to muscle in on already established westcoast based gangs. he said that he had respect for his surroundings and that if any other out of towners wanted to talk tough in foriegn territory than thats on them cuz there aint no gameplan for a GD takeover on the westcoast, thats loudmouthed individuals.
i kicked it with this guy several times.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 22nd, 2010, 12:49 am

There was one GD that moved to my area in OC during the high school days. He jus kicked it with the brothas which included some Crips but wasn't trying to bang at all. I've never heard of an established GD or any other Chi-town, New York gangs in So.Cal before.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » October 31st, 2010, 10:50 pm

triplethreat wrote:There was one GD that moved to my area in OC during the high school days. He jus kicked it with the brothas which included some Crips but wasn't trying to bang at all. I've never heard of an established GD or any other Chi-town, New York gangs in So.Cal before.
in the late 90's early 2000's, they had a lil hood in tustin area close to santa ana. iono how it is now, but they def had a small presence there. some of my friends had a rumble wid some of those fools at a bball park in tustin.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 2nd, 2010, 2:18 am

That's interesting. I always thought the only established black gang still there were Crips. I read on this site that there used to be a Blood hood over there back in the day. I'm in Tustin a lot but not really up to date on what's going on in the streets. I jus see things and hear things from time to time. Never heard about GD being over there.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 2nd, 2010, 2:26 am

My bad, jus re-read your post and it said late 90's to early 2k. Even back then I never knew that. What a trip tho. The other black hoods in that area were way more active during that time period. Surprised GD was able to set up shop.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » November 2nd, 2010, 9:08 am

yea i doubt they were real big. they probably didnt want it with other established black hoods in that area.

i believe they beefed wid a couple small time mexican gangs in that tustin area. i think it was either barrio brown revolution or laural/latin hood thugs that beefed with the GD's. i think they had a few rumbles, and even a shooting or two back in the day? i dont think anyone got bodied tho. all around pretty small time compared to the overall OC scene imo. no disrespect to those hoods either.