Gangster Disciples/Folks in Orange County...

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Gangster Disciples/Folks in Orange County...

Unread post by youngwun » June 8th, 2007, 7:02 pm

That shit true?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 8th, 2007, 7:05 pm

i heard sum activity in san diego in oceanside and vista, I guessin if its true they might have been a transplant from the ones in Daygo

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 8th, 2007, 7:43 pm

I heard about the SD ones but didn't they sort of die down?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 8th, 2007, 7:47 pm

i dont know I know they made the news because they was gettin into it with some Dago Locs but that was the last I heard of it, besides OC aint that far from North SD county so it wouldnt be a surprise

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 8th, 2007, 7:53 pm

I remember that one dude "panik" who used to be postin on here said his hood used to get into it with them in OC, so its true they was over there at some point.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 8th, 2007, 11:06 pm

I dont want to turn this into a thread about rappers but that dude ca$his, talks how he was born in roseland chicago, then moved to OC, he speaks a bit about GDs down there with the interview at Spider Loc's blue room.

Besides that Oceanside California is the only place i last heard.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » June 9th, 2007, 6:16 am

TeeKay wrote:I dont want to turn this into a thread about rappers but that dude ca$his, talks how he was born in roseland chicago, then moved to OC, he speaks a bit about GDs down there with the interview at Spider Loc's blue room.

Besides that Oceanside California is the only place i last heard.
its true, there are GDs in the OC, they in tustin, I didnt believe it at 1st either, but my boy lived down in tustin for a couple years and he became coo with some niggas there and he said they were GD and that they were from chitown but live out there now, I guess they got a new little chapter out in tustin now, not sure how deep they are tho, I just no they got a presence there

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 9th, 2007, 7:07 am

Yup, just ask CASHIS :lol:

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 9th, 2007, 7:18 am

youngspade wrote:Yup, just ask CASHIS :lol:
Ha. Yea he was talking hard about how they are going to flood that GD ish out in Cali.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 9th, 2007, 8:28 am

LcBwC wrote:
youngspade wrote:Yup, just ask CASHIS :lol:
Ha. Yea he was talking hard about how they are going to flood that GD ish out in Cali.

First off, there all over....CALI....especially Sac....hard. But shit...your tripping....I had to check some nigga from GD in the mall...with my fam when I first got back.
He quickly shutup....after I gave him a little lit. of his hood....told'em where they started what projects I was in when I was at and what streeets....he just walked away. I was kinda holding my cousin back...though doing all the talkn. But wateva. :roll:

Back to the subject....GD's already tried to come to here.....if im not mistakenly wrong....they where in Pasadena? Back in the 80's?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 9th, 2007, 8:24 pm

Some rumour originated that they were in locust ave or something.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 9th, 2007, 9:40 pm

^ LAD this has been discussed alot here already, just search the forums

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 10th, 2007, 10:45 pm

It aint no gang/set of Disciples or Vice Lords in Greater LA. There has never been any in Dena, thay be saying that shit because of the P-Latin Kings which have nothing to do with the Chicago 1's. It's barely a Black gang in OC period let alone a transplanted 1. The ones down there in SD & Oceanside is dudes in the Navy and Marines. Most black people in the military from them midwestern states where they claim Chicago gangs.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 10th, 2007, 10:53 pm

rocstar wrote:It aint no gang/set of Disciples or Vice Lords in Greater LA. There has never been any in Dena, thay be saying that shit because of the P-Latin Kings which have nothing to do with the Chicago 1's. It's barely a Black gang in OC period let alone a transplanted 1. The ones down there in SD & Oceanside is dudes in the Navy and Marines. Most black people in the military from them midwestern states where they claim Chicago gangs.
that make a whole lotta sense, daygo is a military town

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 10th, 2007, 11:27 pm

and folks in long beach heard a rumour ???im sure thats pure BS

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 11th, 2007, 12:24 am

bgcasper wrote:and folks in long beach heard a rumour ???im sure thats pure BS
thinkin back on sum shit..i used to get re-up from this VL cat in downtown long beach back in 96...not to say they were established out here but he was heavy in the game

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 11th, 2007, 1:03 am

rocstar wrote:It aint no gang/set of Disciples or Vice Lords in Greater LA. There has never been any in Dena, thay be saying that shit because of the P-Latin Kings which have nothing to do with the Chicago 1's. It's barely a Black gang in OC period let alone a transplanted 1. The ones down there in SD & Oceanside is dudes in the Navy and Marines. Most black people in the military from them midwestern states where they claim Chicago gangs.

I PRETTY MUCH AGREE WITH WHAT ROCSTAR AND I MYSELF HAVE NEVER MET OR SEEN A GD/VL.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 1:16 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
bgcasper wrote:and folks in long beach heard a rumour ???im sure thats pure BS
thinkin back on sum shit..i used to get re-up from this VL cat in downtown long beach back in 96...not to say they were established out here but he was heavy in the game
heard about it mid 90's from a cat from long beach he wasnt bangin and was sayin he saw sum cats claimin motown stuff along with crips i remember folk or fork and also cuzz the chi gang have a famous fourcorner blocc hustla !!!!i think thats have nun to do with them north lb cats also some lil roc hood bang both a chi and an l.a set at the same time lol i saw that shit in a documentry

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » June 11th, 2007, 6:09 am

i know for fact there are GDs in tustin, my boy used to live there and kick it with them, im not sure how deep they are tho, they may be like only 10 deep or someshit, then that cashis dude said in his interview that tustin is becoming a new GD headquarters out here or someshit, so my guess is there a little 10 to 15 deep chapter of GDs in tustin that all live in some apartments or somethin, i dunno if they deep enough to be called a chapter haha, but there definatly some GD niggas in tustin

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 6:16 am

also i remember when 112 the rnb band was at a french radio ,doin a show along us u had east coast rollin 60's as security i saw them hit their set on the radio wall were we all hit up and we chat they was doin all kind of jewish shit cuzzz i was tellin 60's in l'a aint bangin no star shit ...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 11th, 2007, 10:57 pm

mr. chill wrote:

i know for fact there are GDs in tustin, my boy used to live there and kick it with them, im not sure how deep they are tho, they may be like only 10 deep or someshit, then that cashis dude said in his interview that tustin is becoming a new GD headquarters out here or someshit, so my guess is there a little 10 to 15 deep chapter of GDs in tustin that all live in some apartments or somethin, i dunno if they deep enough to be called a chapter haha, but there definatly some GD niggas in tustin
Dude probably got some of his homies staying with him and they jawjacking. The little rapper saying some weird shit from the safety of tustin that dont even sound right. It's Crips and Bloods in Chicago but it aint no Chicago Crip or Blood gang. You say it like there is a GD gang in Tustin and not like some GD's might live out there, its a difference.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 11th, 2007, 11:55 pm

I said it before, only B or C gang in chicago is an asian one.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 12th, 2007, 2:44 am

TeeKay wrote:I said it before, only B or C gang in chicago is an asian one.
So we agree right.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 13th, 2007, 2:30 am

Yup

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 13th, 2007, 9:35 am

Omg....! :roll: I do not agree.....

<Caps>

THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL BLOOD OR CRIP GANGS IN CHICAGO!!!!!

</Caps>

Ive been to the LOW END (SouthSide), Wild 100's, East, North, Downtown, Chinatown and The Westside....NOT ONE hitup or a nigga throwing anything up with LA into it....Im sorry....until I go to chicago for the 3rd time...I wont see ANY...and I mean ANY blood or crips....who wants to bet...(And I dont mean GOOGLE).

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 14th, 2007, 12:08 am

What im sayin is prolly this asian blood gang isnt a major one, it was jus known they was there.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 14th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Y.G. wrote:

I PRETTY MUCH AGREE WITH WHAT ROCSTAR AND I MYSELF HAVE NEVER MET OR SEEN A GD/VL.
I only met one in high school but he moved here from Milwaukee. He said he was from "74GD" but I don't know about that Midwest stuff.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 21st, 2007, 8:18 am

SOONER OR LATER THERE BE GONNA BE ALL UP IN LA, DISCIPLES, LORDS, HUSTLERS, AND A LEGIT GD SET. IT SEEMS ESTABLISHED THOSE SD COUNTY GD´S, THEN SOME BE SAYIN THERES VICE LORDS THERE ALSO. ANYWAY YALL HAVE HAD A BLACK P STONE SET FOR DECADES, BUT THEY SHOULDNT HAVE JOINED BLOODS, CAUSE STONES WERE FORMED BY JOININ 21 GANGS, BUT I GUESS HAVIN TO BEEF WITH CRIPS AND BLOODS AT THE SAME TIME AND NOT HAVIN MUCH NUMBERS THEY CHOOSE THAT SIDE.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 21st, 2007, 5:44 pm

There's no GD/VL gangs in SD or in Southern California Period. I've met some but there from Chicago and there hustlin out here but not spreading their gang culture over here. There was a family in Vista/OCeanside and they either killed or goy killed by come north county crips, but nothing established. The Jungles/or BPS can be considered, but T.RODGERS is heavily a BLOOD. So blood out rid the chicago stuff.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 21st, 2007, 6:28 pm

youngspade wrote:Omg....! :roll: I do not agree.....

<Caps>

THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL BLOOD OR CRIP GANGS IN CHICAGO!!!!!

</Caps>

Ive been to the LOW END (SouthSide), Wild 100's, East, North, Downtown, Chinatown and The Westside....NOT ONE hitup or a nigga throwing anything up with LA into it....Im sorry....until I go to chicago for the 3rd time...I wont see ANY...and I mean ANY blood or crips....who wants to bet...(And I dont mean GOOGLE).
Truth. I was in Illinois for a while and I ain't seen NO blood or crip gangs there. This goes for all of Chichago. Not a single
Blood or Crip gang there.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 21st, 2007, 6:32 pm

OUTLAW LOKO BLOODZ IN CHI TOWN ALLIED WITH THE BLACK P STONES YALL SHUT UP NOW.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 21st, 2007, 7:14 pm

Yeah, I've never been to the chi, but on their gang list, they named a few bloods crips and surenos out there. The bloods and crips align w/ the folks and peoples. Like VL's where red and the gd's are cool w/ crips or the crips align w/ gds. Not too sure. But there not bigger or badder then the GD's Or VL, just like if they ever established over here then same goes.