San Jose

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

San Jose

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » June 25th, 2004, 2:14 pm

any asian gangs over their...i cruise around East side San Jose aka Evil side..its pretty wild..any kats can enlighten me??

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: San Jose

Unread post by YearZero » June 25th, 2004, 11:17 pm

CWA-Cambodian/Crips With Attitude

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blah » June 26th, 2004, 12:00 pm

VN aka VietNam

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 26th, 2004, 1:37 pm

Green Frogmen was big there once.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » June 26th, 2004, 2:59 pm

what is the biggest gang over there..heard about the frogmen big once..

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 26th, 2004, 3:07 pm

theres wah ching san jo side. they pretty deep. they was there about 5 years ago, dunno if they still active.

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » June 28th, 2004, 11:49 am

never heard of no san jose wah ching

theres Triple C, VN, CWA, RB, ABZ, and some other shit

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » June 28th, 2004, 2:47 pm

i heard about CWA-Camboadians With Attiude heard their deep...neva heard of san jo side WC..most of these gangs r in the evil side (east side) right??

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 28th, 2004, 9:48 pm

hukgwai wrote:never heard of no san jose wah ching

theres Triple C, VN, CWA, RB, ABZ, and some other stuff
they was there back in 1999. had a run in with them...

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 28th, 2004, 11:09 pm

CWA aka C Dub
LCF subset gang of CWA
Triple C
San Jose Boys (*Pinoys)
Flicc Town (*Pinoys)
And about a dozen Viet gangs

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » June 28th, 2004, 11:26 pm

and Poco Wy Crips (*Cambodian)

GhostFace

Unread post by GhostFace » July 1st, 2004, 3:54 pm

vn, vk, v12, ve, ae, aw, ht, hh, bd/rd, lst, kon, vg vl, yv, ad, sg/yd, sjd, nvn

those are the viet sets in sj alone. theres more, but i cant name them off the top of my head

then theres

cbc, cwa, ccc, lcf, rpb, tac, pbh, sos, sjb, sjcc, abz

and there is a san jose wc, but they dont bang, and they're in around their late 20's

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 2nd, 2004, 12:21 am

aiight..good lookin

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 2nd, 2004, 12:23 am

which azn set is the deepest??

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 5th, 2004, 10:58 am

What about Triple S. Does anyone know what LCF and Triple S stands for?

GhostFace

Unread post by GhostFace » July 5th, 2004, 3:09 pm

lcf = lil crip family

and sss is 3 sets that start with an s together

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 15th, 2004, 1:35 pm

That's what I heard, but I don't know what the set names are.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 25th, 2005, 10:12 am

^

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » July 14th, 2005, 1:13 am

http://www.ktvu.com/news/4478327/detail.html

Alleged South Bay Gang Members Charged With Killing Spree

POSTED: 2:44 pm PDT May 11, 2005

SAN JOSE -- Three purported members of a South Bay street gang have been indicted by a Santa Clara County criminal grand jury on three alleged homicide counts and 13 counts of attempted murder, according to Deputy District Attorney Lance Daugherty.

Somanang Kim, 20, along with 19-year-old Savin Sam and 21-year-old Bunnrith Pech have all been charged in a series of shootings that occurred in San Jose during a time of surging gang violence.

The grand jury determined the crimes were committed for the benefit of a Cambodian street gang called "Cambodians with Attitude," Daugherty said.

The first murder occurred on Oct. 26, 2003 as 22-year-old Lorena Carrasco was standing outside of her Woodridge Way home with her sister and two male friends.

Three armed men, later identified as the suspects charged in the case, allegedly approached and opened fire.

Carrasco was shot and killed while the three others with her were also wounded. One of the men, Francisco Guadarrama, was paralyzed from the waist down.

None of the four victims had any association to a street gang, according to Daugherty.

The second murder occurred on Nov. 29, 2003 as the three suspects apparently targeted a rival gang member.

Nov "Adam" Chhoeun, 24, was fatally shot by two men wearing dark clothing and bandanas in the 700 block of Banff Street. Chhoeun had recently switched gangs and the shooting occurred just across the street from where one of the suspects lived.

Daugherty said the third homicide happened just hours later, outside a party that was breaking up in the 1500 block of Galena Drive.

Court documents revealed that witnesses reported seeing an Asian man wearing a bandana jump onto the hood of a pickup truck and shoot 17-year-old Ervin Perry.

Perry died from a gunshot wound to the head and also was found to have no affiliation with a gang.

All three suspects were arrested in December 2003 after witnesses to the crimes identified the suspects and lab tests matched bullet casings from the shootings to the same gun.

"These were just senseless crimes," Daugherty said. "Extremely brutal killings."

Daugherty could not comment on the motives for the shootings, citing sealed grand jury transcripts.

The case was presented to a grand jury after a series of continuances for a preliminary hearing due to various issues including scheduling conflicts.

No decision has been made on whether the three suspects will face the death penalty. A trial date has been set for June 27.

Kim is facing four additional charges stemming from unrelated incidents.

Copyright 2005 by KTVU.com and Bay City News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » December 28th, 2005, 4:04 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:http://www.ktvu.com/news/4478327/detail.html

SAN JOSE -- Three purported members of a South Bay street gang have been indicted by a Santa Clara County criminal grand jury on three alleged homicide counts and 13 counts of attempted murder, according to Deputy District Attorney Lance Daugherty.

Somanang Kim, 20, along with 19-year-old Savin Sam and 21-year-old Bunnrith Pech have all been charged in a series of shootings that occurred in San Jose during a time of surging gang violence.
If I'm not mistaken..this is the Notrious C-Dub gang from the South Bay (SanJose&Milpitas). I remember scraping with several of thier Milpitas folks in Gulfland. They have serious numbers and always pack....get them in even odds and they are usually easy to dispose.

The grand jury determined the crimes were committed for the benefit of a Cambodian street gang called "Cambodians with Attitude," Daugherty said.

The first murder occurred on Oct. 26, 2003 as 22-year-old Lorena Carrasco was standing outside of her Woodridge Way home with her sister and two male friends.

Three armed men, later identified as the suspects charged in the case, allegedly approached and opened fire.

Carrasco was shot and killed while the three others with her were also wounded. One of the men, Francisco Guadarrama, was paralyzed from the waist down.

None of the four victims had any association to a street gang, according to Daugherty.

The second murder occurred on Nov. 29, 2003 as the three suspects apparently targeted a rival gang member.

Nov "Adam" Chhoeun, 24, was fatally shot by two men wearing dark clothing and bandanas in the 700 block of Banff Street. Chhoeun had recently switched gangs and the shooting occurred just across the street from where one of the suspects lived.

Daugherty said the third homicide happened just hours later, outside a party that was breaking up in the 1500 block of Galena Drive.

Court documents revealed that witnesses reported seeing an Asian man wearing a bandana jump onto the hood of a pickup truck and shoot 17-year-old Ervin Perry.

Perry died from a gunshot wound to the head and also was found to have no affiliation with a gang.

All three suspects were arrested in December 2003 after witnesses to the crimes identified the suspects and lab tests matched bullet casings from the shootings to the same gun.

"These were just senseless crimes," Daugherty said. "Extremely brutal killings."

Daugherty could not comment on the motives for the shootings, citing sealed grand jury transcripts.

The case was presented to a grand jury after a series of continuances for a preliminary hearing due to various issues including scheduling conflicts.

No decision has been made on whether the three suspects will face the death penalty. A trial date has been set for June 27.

Copyright 2005 by KTVU.com and Bay City News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » December 28th, 2005, 4:05 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:http://www.ktvu.com/news/4478327/detail.html

If I'm not mistaken..this is the Notrious C-Dub gang from the South Bay (SanJose&Milpitas). I remember scraping with several of thier Milpitas folks in Gulfland. They have serious numbers and always pack....get them in even odds and they are usually easy to dispose.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

hmmmmmmmm

Unread post by aaalex » December 31st, 2005, 9:35 am

back when i was in high school i got in a fight with this guy that claimed.. i was changing my gym clothes and this wangster with 4 other guys started too punk me. when i put my P.E. clothes on suddently this guy swings at me. all these asians look identically the same homie!! flipflops, pajamas, dress shoes, collar shirt, hair slick back, est. (dont know why). All the asians look the same in $$$J. lol. we started fist fighting hard. i hit him only 3 times. after that 2 of his friends jumped in and started too do some high kicking. ive seen many fights at school- but this one was kinda eccentric. they were high kicking and swinging punches at my hard.

u got too types of azns

fobs-
wanksters-
americanized-

aight??? n e wayzzz in SF china town theres some crews that are territorial. extremly violent though. they dont sell drugs at all! there into extortion on small chinese business owners, and high stake gambleing. On POWELL STREET there was a restruant called flying dragon or sumthin like that. I saw a report on the 10 oclock news on TV that 2 cars fulled too copasity of azns teens and young adults in 20's rolled through the restruant where the small time business owners are supposed too pay up ransom extortion- they didnt! they started firing AK47's at the shop. there was hella tourists inside many of them hit with bullet rounds. 23 people got injured many killed. in china town u gotta keep a code of scilence. if these chingnettos see crime on there side ot the town- they never report it too the cops. whatever is said in the community stays in the community.

SF got crip crews thats azn. i thiink they hang out in the tenderloin area in SF... not sure.. thats where the viet community is in frisco. its near city hall area and abroad.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by aaalex » December 31st, 2005, 9:42 am

oh i forgot to mention lol. i was at my friends house playing listening too music and hanging out. his older brother walks in the room and starts tellin me stuff bout azn crews.... my friends brother is with All indian mob piru bloods that claim fremont and union city and san jose on the corner of tully and story is a park where there territory lay at. on the esssj.

his brother told me that back in the day azns and ndns were rival gangsters. just like norte fighting sur- same with what is mentioned. its dangerious homie. YD YOUNG DRAGON AND AIM ALL INDIAN MOB PIRU BLOODS were fighting eachother over drugs in the early 90's. back in the day. i dont konw if everythang is koo now. Aim is extinct they dont exist anymore. everyone is locked up in jail and fremont gang intelligance department did some krazy S*** in dismantling aim.

theres a few wangsters around.

ndns are koo with somalians and assyrian kings which hangs out near bascom ave in down town san jose. AK wears black and yellow. they some dangerous and violent. i used too play basketball with this guy whose cousin was with SK. nevertheless ndns are rivals with SOS son of somans and YD young dragon.