N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by Jupebox » May 26th, 2009, 9:14 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I mean if you claim blood & back up Norte it's ok, but not when you actually claim both.
I know back in the late 80's they used to have C14 Crips and Norte car in CYA.I aint heard of no Damus clicks that just back up Norte do to the color red tho.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » May 29th, 2009, 6:19 pm

are you sure on the late 80s?
C-14 was a mid 90s thing in YA as far as i know

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » May 29th, 2009, 11:32 pm

bayarearep wrote:are you sure on the late 80s?
C-14 was a mid 90s thing in YA as far as i know
Ill go as far as to say EARLY 90' no latter.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » May 30th, 2009, 10:33 am

which y.a.? was this alliance between L.A. crips and nortenos? or up north crips?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » May 30th, 2009, 8:32 pm

Nelson the one outside Stockton.....I knew some homboys from Trees that spoke on it when they touched.

deftonero
What city do you live in now?: ESSJ

Unread post by deftonero » June 2nd, 2009, 10:24 am

South San Francisco police search for suspected gang member wanted in shooting
By Lorna Rodriguez
San Mateo County Times

South San Francisco police announced Monday that the public should be on the lookout for a 23-year-old gang member accused of shooting and critically injuring a member of his own gang over the weekend.

Ariel Francisco Cabeza, of San Mateo, is suspected of shooting a 28-year-old fellow Norteno gang member early Saturday, according to Sgt. Joni Lee.

The victim, a San Francisco resident whose name is being withheld, was shot on the right side of the head. Several witnesses saw Cabeza pull the trigger about 2 a.m. before fleeing the scene in a car, Lee said.

The suspect and the victim were drinking in a driveway on the 500 block of Linden Avenue with three or four fellow Norteno and Sureno gang members when the shooting occurred, according to police. Lee said the shooting is unusual because members of the two rival gangs were present together and because Nortenos do not typically fight one another, Lee said.

Police have not gotten much information out of the suspected gang members, who were the only witnesses to the crime, according to Lee.

The victim had part of his brain removed in surgery and is currently in a coma at a hospital, police said.

Cabeza recently got a distinct tattoo next to his left eye and has other tattoos covering his chest and elbow, according to police. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds, police said.

It is unclear if Cabeza fled in his car, a silver four-door 1990 Lincoln Town
Advertisement
Car with California license plate number 6APP435, or in a different vehicle.

WTF?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » June 2nd, 2009, 8:58 pm

LOL.......WOW!!!!!

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » June 3rd, 2009, 8:18 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:O'yea... What's Mexican Latino Bloodz? Is that 1 of those gangs that claims bloodteno? LOL
Yeah like i said things out this way politics and varrios are backwards out here in utah, mexican latino bloodz is a norte gang out here they came up in the late 90s and disappeared for awhile now they got a few youngsters who show face know that the nortenos have all aligned here in salt lake. I

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » June 3rd, 2009, 8:20 pm

deftonero wrote:South San Francisco police search for suspected gang member wanted in shooting
By Lorna Rodriguez
San Mateo County Times

South San Francisco police announced Monday that the public should be on the lookout for a 23-year-old gang member accused of shooting and critically injuring a member of his own gang over the weekend.

Ariel Francisco Cabeza, of San Mateo, is suspected of shooting a 28-year-old fellow Norteno gang member early Saturday, according to Sgt. Joni Lee.

The victim, a San Francisco resident whose name is being withheld, was shot on the right side of the head. Several witnesses saw Cabeza pull the trigger about 2 a.m. before fleeing the scene in a car, Lee said.

The suspect and the victim were drinking in a driveway on the 500 block of Linden Avenue with three or four fellow Norteno and Sureno gang members when the shooting occurred, according to police. Lee said the shooting is unusual because members of the two rival gangs were present together and because Nortenos do not typically fight one another, Lee said.

Police have not gotten much information out of the suspected gang members, who were the only witnesses to the crime, according to Lee.

The victim had part of his brain removed in surgery and is currently in a coma at a hospital, police said.

Cabeza recently got a distinct tattoo next to his left eye and has other tattoos covering his chest and elbow, according to police. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds, police said.

Advertisement

WTF?
I read that article thats crazy stuff bro, surenos and nortenos drinking together and one norte shot the other norte and not the surenos whats up with that?

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » June 3rd, 2009, 10:40 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:
deftonero wrote:South San Francisco police search for suspected gang member wanted in shooting
By Lorna Rodriguez
San Mateo County Times

Advertisement

WTF?
I read that article thats crazy stuff bro, surenos and nortenos drinking together and one norte shot the other norte and not the surenos whats up with that?
Better question is what is a Norteno doing drinking with a Sureno? It's like A TRG gang member drinkin with a Longo. It's bizarre. The Norteno had to know that it would be frowned upon by his fellow enes to drink with a Sureno. That's the first time I heard of a Northerner kickin it with a Southerner.

deftonero
What city do you live in now?: ESSJ

Unread post by deftonero » June 4th, 2009, 8:49 am

Man, I have family from both sides so I sometimes see it. I was at a family party this weekend in Tulare County and I was thinking how strange it was to see a guy with a huelga bird on his arm and a guy with SS on his leg in the same room chillin'.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by TVo » June 4th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Back to color Panos' in San Jo in the 90's. I remember some homies sportin the Brown Pano and some bride pride hood. Back in the 70's homie used to sport all types of colors before the north vs. south beef really started spiling on the streets.

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » June 5th, 2009, 3:14 am

deftonero wrote:Man, I have family from both sides so I sometimes see it. I was at a family party this weekend in Tulare County and I was thinking how strange it was to see a guy with a huelga bird on his arm and a guy with SS on his leg in the same room chillin'.
Ok now that I can see. Sometimes you will have family that are in rival gangs. And sometimes when they're in the home they leave all that beef on the street. I knew a girl in high school that was a crip and her brother was a blood. I went to their house to hang out one day and I was like how strange. She was all blued out and he was all flamed up. When I talked to him he said that when they're kickin it in the house he leaves all that color shit behind. So even if she brought her crip friends he wouldn't trip. But he said that if he saw them on the streets that's another story. So yeah I can totally see the scenario you're talking about.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » June 5th, 2009, 6:26 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:
deftonero wrote:Man, I have family from both sides so I sometimes see it. I was at a family party this weekend in Tulare County and I was thinking how strange it was to see a guy with a huelga bird on his arm and a guy with SS on his leg in the same room chillin'.
Ok now that I can see. Sometimes you will have family that are in rival gangs. And sometimes when they're in the home they leave all that beef on the street. I knew a girl in high school that was a crip and her brother was a blood. I went to their house to hang out one day and I was like how strange. She was all blued out and he was all flamed up. When I talked to him he said that when they're kickin it in the house he leaves all that color shit behind. So even if she brought her crip friends he wouldn't trip. But he said that if he saw them on the streets that's another story. So yeah I can totally see the scenario you're talking about.
WTF?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 6th, 2009, 3:51 am

I guess that's out of respect for the family household, neutral ground so to speak. but what if one of the Blood's homies hurts or or even kills his sister or the other way around, what then? that's a messed up situation from the get go that can have bad repercussions.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 6th, 2009, 9:32 am

~J~ wrote:I guess that's out of respect for the family household, neutral ground so to speak. but what if one of the Blood's homies hurts or or even kills his sister or the other way around, what then? that's a messed up situation from the get go that can have bad repercussions.

stuff like that is common, specially in l.a. where a lot of bloods and crips got family on both sides, stuff goes like someone kills another rep from another set, that person ends up being related to someone from the killers set, the relative kills the killer because the killer killed his family member..

stuff is complicated lol

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » June 7th, 2009, 2:56 pm

WAS ROLLIN THUR THE FOXDALE APARTMENTS ON LEEWARD ON THE EAST SIDE WAS SURPRISE IN SEEING 3 DIFFERNET CLIQUES CLAIMING THE AREA YOU HAVE A F.D.C (FOXDALE CRIPS)WHICH ARE SAMOAN AND BLACK AND THEN YOU HAVE E.H.P.(EL HOYO PALMAS) AND ALSO V.T.N.(VARRIO TIERRA NUESTRA).

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 8th, 2009, 12:10 pm

Varrio Tierra Nuestra is from Berryessa/Piedmont, right? What is heck are they doing way out on Leeward Dr claiming it?

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » June 8th, 2009, 6:54 pm

~J~ wrote:Varrio Tierra Nuestra is from Berryessa/Piedmont, right? What is heck are they doing way out on Leeward Dr claiming it?

I know I was surprised too when I saw that. Yeah VTN is in the Northeast San Jo on Berryessa and Piedmont I guess KVT sprayed in the area right by Cassell Elementary School and VTN crossed it out.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 9th, 2009, 1:32 am

Maybe this was brought up, but lil homie confirmed to me that all of Flanigan ended up joining EHP & 33rd is officially hooked up with them. Speaking on 33rd, that reminds me of Anne Darling. Any1 remember what went down around there in the mid 80's to early 90's? I remember some crazy stuff, but don't remember what varrios were claimed over there. Just remember that XIV being represented. Maybe some NSSJ heads went to that school too, cuzz it's not that far from it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 9th, 2009, 2:15 am

O'yea, I saw AAA hit up in SSSJ the other day. There was also a word with a slashed c. It's weird seeing blood tags in SJ, cuzz it's not common at all.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 9th, 2009, 2:36 am

Those days are really before I took real notice, but I do recall going to Food Bowl for those cheap hot dogs and soda as a kid and going to that broke Mckee Bowl later on :)

Could of been some Lomas around there in the 80's, there were other Nortenos on the downtown side of the freeway around Wooster too, don't really know what varrio these dudes from.

Now they got apartment complexes packed in around Anna Darling

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » June 9th, 2009, 2:19 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:O'yea, I saw AAA hit up in SSSJ the other day. There was also a word with a slashed c. It's weird seeing blood tags in SJ, cuzz it's not common at all.

I heard in the early-mid 80's there was a Blood gang around downtown called CAL Criminals At Large is there any truth to this.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 9th, 2009, 3:25 pm

OGCricket wrote:
I heard in the early-mid 80's there was a Blood gang around downtown called CAL Criminals At Large is there any truth to this.
What part of Downtown? I remember the Bros hanging out on Santa Clara St in the 80's but don't recall any Bloods but I guess it's possible.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » June 9th, 2009, 7:52 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
What part of Downtown? I remember the Bros hanging out on Santa Clara St in the 80's but don't recall any Bloods but I guess it's possible.

I was told right on Empire and Julian.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » June 9th, 2009, 7:54 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Maybe this was brought up, but lil homie confirmed to me that all of Flanigan ended up joining EHP & 33rd is officially hooked up with them. Speaking on 33rd, that reminds me of Anne Darling. Any1 remember what went down around there in the mid 80's to early 90's? I remember some crazy stuff, but don't remember what varrios were claimed over there. Just remember that XIV being represented. Maybe some NSSJ heads went to that school too, cuzz it's not that far from it.
I always thought 33rd was there own gang and they ran there area.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 9th, 2009, 8:35 pm

OGCricket wrote:I was told right on Empire and Julian.
There were and still are all Nortenos on those streets, I don't recall or have heard of any Bloods, I doubt it. the Bros mainly hung on 4th/5th and Santa Clara.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 10th, 2009, 12:12 pm

OGCricket wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Maybe this was brought up, but lil homie confirmed to me that all of Flanigan ended up joining EHP & 33rd is officially hooked up with them. Speaking on 33rd, that reminds me of Anne Darling. Any1 remember what went down around there in the mid 80's to early 90's? I remember some crazy stuff, but don't remember what varrios were claimed over there. Just remember that XIV being represented. Maybe some NSSJ heads went to that school too, cuzz it's not that far from it.
They are they're own gang & do run their own area, but they're tight w/P.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » June 10th, 2009, 5:49 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
They are they're own gang & do run their own area, but they're tight w/P.

Ok I thought so I no VSM is on the other side on Williams and McLaughlin. I have problem's with them Rudog know.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » June 10th, 2009, 5:50 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:I was told right on Empire and Julian.
There were and still are all Nortenos on those streets, I don't recall or have heard of any Bloods, I doubt it. the Bros mainly hung on 4th/5th and Santa Clara.
Cool thanks J was wondering about that.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 10th, 2009, 8:31 pm

~J~ wrote:Rudog, you're too much homie ;)

Anyway...

Those Sureno insults some of you older dudes are throwing out there are cracking me up.
Haha, some times I don't even know what I'm saying.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 10th, 2009, 8:34 pm

OGCricket wrote:

Ok I thought so I no VSM is on the other side on Williams and McLaughlin. I have problem's with them Rudog know.
So they set up shop there, huh? You know how some of these guys go to hoods that are infested.