N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by youngspade » December 7th, 2009, 5:19 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:you have an arab homie up north? he's arab, youre mexican. he's up north and youre down south. you're 18th street and he's non affiliated. did you him meet on a dating site?

Im just posting for page 51 !!!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 7th, 2009, 8:14 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:you have an arab homie up north? he's arab, youre mexican. he's up north and youre down south. you're 18th street and he's non affiliated. did you him meet on a dating site?
fucken homo,hes cuzzins with the homie harris who lives over in rancho san diego,go thru there u will see alot of arabs and mexicans cool with eachother over there,they even got crews that are made up of hispanics and arabs,natural born killers has alot of arabs and mexicans in it,its not a gang just a crew of foos who always be tryen to fight everywhere,especially edwards cinema on a friday night

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 9th, 2009, 2:15 pm

hahaha... hey them arabs mix up with us sometimes..a lot of those motherfuckers look mexican. i've seen middle eastern cholos no joke

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 10th, 2009, 3:24 pm

ay this isnt norteno/sureno related, but i remember a cat i was choppin it up with awhile back who was from fresno BDS and was talkin about how fresno bulldogs are the biggest hispanic gang in california with 20k members in central cali alone... that true? i dont know too much about central cali n shyt, so i was just like damn homie thats whassup...

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » December 10th, 2009, 11:15 pm

pistolslanga wrote:ay this isnt norteno/sureno related, but i remember a cat i was choppin it up with awhile back who was from fresno BDS and was talkin about how fresno bulldogs are the biggest hispanic gang in california with 20k members in central cali alone... that true? i dont know too much about central cali n shyt, so i was just like damn homie thats whassup...

lol.... Bullfrog's don't have 20k member's they have about alittle over 800 to 1000 members in Fresno and some parts of Kern County that's it. they don't relocate anyways unless they have to they go anywhere up north there a target and can't go that far down south for the same reason there basically trapped in the Central Valley with no where to go.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 11th, 2009, 12:45 am

OGCricket wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:ay this isnt norteno/sureno related, but i remember a cat i was choppin it up with awhile back who was from fresno BDS and was talkin about how fresno bulldogs are the biggest hispanic gang in california with 20k members in central cali alone... that true? i dont know too much about central cali n shyt, so i was just like damn homie thats whassup...

lol.... Bullfrog's don't have 20k member's they have about alittle over 800 to 1000 members in Fresno and some parts of Kern County that's it. they don't relocate anyways unless they have to they go anywhere up north there a target and can't go that far down south for the same reason there basically trapped in the Central Valley with no where to go.
True

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 11th, 2009, 1:47 pm

OGCricket wrote:

good lookin, yea i was kinda trippn like 20k lol i dont think so.. he was pumpin up bulldogs big time, but shit he was a bulldog and most muhfuckas finna pump up their gang like that...

anyway whats up with u? been a minute since i seen you around here

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 11th, 2009, 7:39 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
OGCricket wrote:

good lookin, yea i was kinda trippn like 20k lol i dont think so.. he was pumpin up bulldogs big time, but shit he was a bulldog and most muhfuckas finna pump up their gang like that...

anyway whats up with u? been a minute since i seen you around here

just haven't time to come in here like I use to I swing by sometimes, I have a homie from West Side Fresno Norte he saying that the cops and county sheriff's are crackin on them huge and other Bullfrog sets are turning on each and AB and TRG's are completing with them.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 11th, 2009, 9:02 pm

just haven't time to come in here like I use to I swing by sometimes, I have a homie from West Side Fresno Norte he saying that the cops and county sheriff's are crackin on them huge and other Bullfrog sets are turning on each and AB and TRG's are completing with them.[/quote]

Thats what they get lol....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 11th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Looks like you really can get more then 50 pages now. Some of our old threads couldn't.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 11th, 2009, 10:44 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Looks like you really can get more then 50 pages now. Some of our old threads couldn't.

Told You :P

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 12th, 2009, 9:00 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Looks like you really can get more then 50 pages now. Some of our old threads couldn't.

yeah our last thread got shut down at page 50

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 12th, 2009, 10:11 am

OGCricket wrote:

yeah our last thread got shut down at page 50

Because someone wanted it stopped thats prolly all or the OLD forums couldnt handle that many pages thats why he updated/changed the forums!

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 17th, 2009, 1:22 am

Cricket, I was looking back through some of the recent pages on this thread and notice the picture of the 12St Homies and this time the jersey numbers and remembering the players who wore them (I'm a 49ers Fan) the picture was took in the early 2000's at the earliest so it's not that old, I guess a lot of 12 Street'ers were locked up from the late 90's on.....

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » December 18th, 2009, 1:17 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:anyway, there's suppose to be a filipino bloods in the bay somewhere and somewhere in san jose.
i think you're talking about PBH

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » December 18th, 2009, 1:25 am

Jupebox wrote:Yea homie they are,I guess they pretty tight w/ 7trees cg but I thought that TODAYS 7trees is all Northenos now,Its hard for me to believe that JOSE has youngstahs claimin Crip still!With the Bay Hyphy Hyphy and all but me up on game if you know either way.....
7 trees Crip were definitely active in the '00/millenium era.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 19th, 2009, 10:35 am

just wanted to know if anyone has any insight on JSP Julian Street Posse Nortenos someone told me that there pretty deep in Julian and 9th ST.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 21st, 2009, 11:14 pm

Thought I'd do a lil updating. Spoke to Cricket about JSP & noticed the time warp is still at the flea, but I think someone on here said they were gone. I also forgot to add that the only ta's I saw with VNH was 1 from '97 & it only has 1, which I think was a ya foto with a homeboy from 707 also.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » December 22nd, 2009, 3:07 pm

reading back a page and seeing the post about the younger norteno generation acting like mayateros how does the older generation of nortenos feel about the new generation adopting the hyphy style and distancing themselves from the "calo" syle of the sureno varrios? Alot of the the older nortes ive known or met had that og cholo style but awhile back i went to a concert and a norte rap group preformed and they all looked and acted like mac dre and that hyphy style some even looked like pirates with there do-rags on and were saying "negro" and talked like mayateros. ive noticed that alot lately the schism in styles between sur and norte alot lately

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 23rd, 2009, 1:41 am

GJIMAS180,those rappers are probably 415-510-707 raised Nortenos, there's why their demeanor's like that.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 24th, 2009, 11:55 am

~J~ wrote:GJIMAS180,those rappers are probably 415-510-707 raised Nortenos, there's why their demeanor's like that.

J's right alot of the hyphy Nortenos are from the East and West Bay of the Bay Area 415,510, and the 707 when you come down to to 831, 408 or 925 in Sacra you got the traditional Nortenos don't get me wrong you do have some of the younger cats acting hyphy in those area but most stay old school.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 25th, 2009, 9:25 pm

Just to touch further on what Cricket said, I always thought this video below was a good example of how you could break down the areas where different Nortenos grew up just by observing their demeanor, even among some non youngsters. the first ones are most likely 415/510/707/925 raised Nortenos (from or around that SF/Oakland area) where as the latter Homeboys are 408/831 (Valle) natives.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 25th, 2009, 11:10 pm

~J~ wrote:Just to touch further on what Cricket said, I always thought this video below was a good example of how you could break down the areas where different Nortenos grew up just by observing their demeanor, even among some non youngsters. the first ones are most likely 415/510/707/925 raised Nortenos (from or around that SF/Oakland area) where as the latter Homeboys are 408/831 (Valle) natives.

Alot of respect for Northerners and Nortenos, "They know what its really about, Black and Brown!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 27th, 2009, 7:32 pm

~J~ wrote:Just to touch further on what Cricket said, I always thought this video below was a good example of how you could break down the areas where different Nortenos grew up just by observing their demeanor, even among some non youngsters. the first ones are most likely 415/510/707/925 raised Nortenos (from or around that SF/Oakland area) where as the latter Homeboys are 408/831 (Valle) natives.

Like we have talked in other topic. It depends in what generation gap you were bought up in. I was raised and bought up around real cholos from my pops to my uncles and other older homies I was raised being taught about Chicanoism and to be proud of being Chicano. I'm the 4th generation of the Capitol Park Colonia Maravilla Hood, don't get me wrong I don't have any problems with African-American I grew up with alot of them and have cool friends that are black. Just the younger cats don't have those OG's that can teach them. I have 2 younger sons that are in there teens and like rap hyphy music and I don't mind them hearing it, it's just the fad that is doing on in certain area in the bay.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 29th, 2009, 3:44 pm

people tripping about nortenos talking black? look THE WHOLE BAY AREA STREET SCENE TALK BLACK, INCLUDING THE UPSTATE SURENOS. and im sure the surenos down south talk black too. look at sureno rappers. hell you got black people dressing and talking sureno style down south. skinheads look surenos too. hey anyone know the 2 gangs that started that riot in CHINO back in august?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 31st, 2009, 2:11 pm

What's wrong with Alonso? I made a post about how some SJ pig randomly pulled me over & said I was going a speed I wasn't from just pacing me. Fool didn't even know the speed limit there & was doing/saying stuff that didn't make sense. He must've had me waiting about 30 min's for a bs ticket, cuzz he probably gets something out of it. This is 1 of the latest problems I've had w/SJPD & Alonso acted like that wasn't dirty. I told Alonso I would tell the story better & get the cop's name, but for some reason I got a e-mail saying this: Hello MMRbkaRudog,

You are receiving this notification because your post "Re: Bitchass San
Jose PD" at "Street Gangs Discussion on Bloods, Crips, 18th Street, MS 13,
Florence and other gangs Forum" was disapproved by a moderator or
administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The post contains links to illegal or pirated software.

--
Thanks for visiting Streetgangs.com

I don't know if that could've been another mod, but that didn't make sense. I also don't know why I'm not allowed to post up in the vip & I usually don't trip on it, but some times I wanna reply like I used to. I saw a thread on there today talking about old school & I wanted to talk about it there, but I'll post the quote here:
PAYASO wrote: ORALE,THIS SUBJECT ALWAYS TAKES ME BACK AND BRINGS A SMILE TO MY MASCARA. I REMEMBER WEARING CORDUROYS,DICKIES,BIG ASS 501S,CHARLIE BROWNS,THE 3 CREASES ON THE BACK OF THE DRESS SHIRT AND 2 IN FRONT BUTTONED AT THE TOP,WHITE TS WITH A CREASE,SUSPENDERS,LONG SLEEVE AND SHORT SLEEVE SWEATSHIRTS CREASED UP,BELTS WITH THE LIL BUCKLE WITH THE OLD ENGLISH LETRA ON IT,BUT THE BUCKLE WAS A LIL DIFFERENT FROM THE ARMY STYLE ONES THEY GOT NOW,HUSH PUPPIES,HAIRNETS,LOCS,CAPS WITH THE BRIM FOLDED UP,BROWNIE GLOVES,V NECK SWEATERS WITH A WHITE T SHIRT UNDERNEATH,TRENCHCOATS,WINDBREAKERS,RAIDERS STARTER JACKET AND CORDUROY RAIDERS CAP,BEANIES,LOWRIDER BRIMS,JERSEYS WITH THE VARRIO ON IT,JACKETS WITH THE VARRIO ON IT IN OLD ENGLISH,BANDANAS,BUBBLE GUMS FROM THE HALL,CORDUROY HOUSE SLIPPERS,NYLON CORTEZ,HI TOP CHUCKS(WHICH I HATE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER WEARS THEM NOW,THAT USED TO BE A GANGSTERS ONLY SHOE),LONG WHITE SOCKS,COUNTY BOUNTY SHORTS,TRES FLORES AND YOUR HAIR SLICKED BACK,AND THAT PINCHE LIL PALM COMB THAT EVERY CHOLO KEPT IN HIS BACK POCKET!!I WONT EVEN GET STARTED ON HOW FINE THE OLD SCHOOL CHOLAS USE TO LOOK!!lOL.CHINGAOS YOU GOT ME FLASHBACKIN TO THE OLD DAYS.NOT TO DISRESPECT THE NEW STYLES OR THE DUDES WHO SPORT THEM,BUT I THINK THAT VATOS USED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF THEIR CLOTHES,AND ALWAYS LOOKED BIEN SHARP FROM HEAD TO TOE.ALWAYS IRONED AND CREASED UP.THAT GOES FOR THE BLACK GANGSTERS TOO.THEY ALWAYS HAD SOME COOLASS STYLES LIKE STARTER JACKETS,THOSE GOLF CAPS WITH THE GOLF CLUBS,BLUE OR RED ROLLERS IN THEIR HAIR,PENDLETONS,BELT BUCKLE TO THE SIDE,CHUCKS FOLDED DOWN WITH FAT LACES,CORDUROY DICKIES,RED OR BLUE LOCS,GANGSTERS LOOKED LIKE GANGSTERS.NOWADAYS ALOT OF GANGSTERS DONT LOOK LIKE GANGSTERS AND FOOLS WHO DONT BANG WANNA HAVE BALD HEADS AND TATS!!BUT MAYBE THATS ANOTHER TOPIC.VIVA LA ESCUELA VIEJA!!
This post hella brought me back. I remember back in elementary I had a teacher hating on a lil g for sporting my corduroy 49ers cap & it was getting to small for me any way, because it was a lil kids hat. It's just that damn, I miss a lot of the things I remember from back in the days.

I was trying to find some leather hush puppy romeos, because I think those look tight & I for some reason I have a hard time coming across them. Well I just ended up getting some new cord slippers & I think they're kinda, but also a lot cheaper then what you see some of those hush puppies going for any how. There's some things in the post that I don't get though, like the short sleeve sweatshirts (don't think I ever seen those), chucks being only gangster shoes (aren't cortez looked upon more like that in LA?), county bounty shorts (was there a brand called county bounty, or what? I don't remember), or how he acts like only g's should have bald heads & tat's (I know g's in LA try to transform some styles into g only though), & I never understood why they call those 1 polo shirts Charlie Browns. As far as how cholas looked, some looked good & I do hate how some have looked. I've said this many times, but I think Alonso used to have this site run better a few years back. I've seen Alonso trip so hard on posts for lil reasons to where he'll shut them down, like putting them in the wrong section & I've seen some of his posts go in the wrong section.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 31st, 2009, 5:15 pm

I believe JCPenneys caries those Hush Puppy brand Romeo's.

I think Payaso is talking about those short sleeve sweat shirts Casper from VGV is wearing at 4:40 in the clip below.

I recall Charlie Brown wearing those cascade type polo t shirts too, so that's probably where the name comes from.

Those days of the 80's Payaso is mostly describing are long gone. by the time I was in Hi School in the early 90's the Cortez's and blunt hats and a more somewhat relaxed look was in style, no way you'll see a youngster dressing 80's stylo now, but there's still some that dress with a 90's flavor stylo.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 31st, 2009, 9:55 pm

~J~ wrote:I believe JCPenneys caries those Hush Puppy brand Romeo's.

I think Payaso is talking about those short sleeve sweat shirts Casper from VGV is wearing at 4:40 in the clip below.

I recall Charlie Brown wearing those cascade type polo t shirts too, so that's probably where the name comes from.

Those days of the 80's Payaso is mostly describing are long gone. by the time I was in Hi School in the early 90's the Cortez's and blunt hats and a more somewhat relaxed look was in style, no way you'll see a youngster dressing 80's stylo now, but there's still some that dress with a 90's flavor stylo.

That's a sleeveless v-neck sweater, but I was thinking maybe he meant that kind too.. If you mean Charlie Brown from the peanuts gang wore those polos, then maybe I just I don't recall him wearing those. I was always think about how Charlie Brown wore the yellow shirt with the black design on it. Yeah man some of that style definately disappeared. Thanks for the flash back.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » January 5th, 2010, 1:52 am

Apparently some sh-- went down next to Horseshoe park, I wonder if it's some 13's from across the freeway looking for a homie to lay out.

On a side note, I believe Vacaville is on the eastern edge of Solano county but is Vacaville really considered as part of the Bay Area or is it unincorporated? and do people there identify themselves more with the Sacra valle?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 6th, 2010, 6:10 pm

~J~ wrote:Apparently some sh-- went down next to Horseshoe park, I wonder if it's some 13's from across the freeway looking for a homie to lay out.

On a side note, I believe Vacaville is on the eastern edge of Solano county but is Vacaville really considered as part of the Bay Area or is it unincorporated? and do people there identify themselves more with the Sacra valle?
That's a good q since Fairfield rep's the bay, but Vacaville I believe see themselves as the valley. Went to JCP today & saw some slippers, but not the type I was looking for. It's all good tho, cuz I'm happy with mine for now. Any news articles about what went down?

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » January 9th, 2010, 12:06 pm

TTT

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 9th, 2010, 8:36 pm

do V95 kick up dust? in mt pleasant area, i was up there by the liquor store coppin some swishers and met a dude from there, didnt know there was a hood right there