N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 82
Joined: August 6th, 2008, 9:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Suspect arrested in McFarland gang shooting

Unread post by SilentWest » March 22nd, 2013, 7:16 pm

6 Mcfarland Surenos from the MYFAS GANG were shot by 4 Earla Norte gang members. Interesting, because Mcfarland is considered the northern most Sureno town in terms of being below the imaginary border of Delano. Seems like some Northern cats from Earlimart drove 16 miles south just to find some ese's to shoot. Wonder if it was random head hunting or maybe retaliation?

MCFARLAND, Calif. - A suspect was arrested in connection to a shooting that left six people with gunshot wounds.

On Friday, March 1, at about 11:30 p.m., officers from the McFarland Police Department went to Browning Road and B Street regarding shots fired.

Officers said when they arrived they found six victims who were all shot below the waist. Several of the victims from the shooting were said to be members of the 'Myfas' Sureno gang, according to police.

All of the victims were taken to either Delano Regional Medical Center or Kern Medical Center for treatment.

According to victim and witness statements, the shooting was unprovoked. The victims said that the suspected vehicle was a dark colored mini-van.

Numerous .45 caliber shell casings were recovered from the scene in addition to bullet fragments.

Officers said several of the rounds fired entered a home where several children and adults were at risk of being hit.

On Wednesday, March 20, at about 4:00 p.m., officials said 19-year-old Angel Zazueta was apprehended in Earlimart.

Zazuerta was interviewed and he confessed to his involvement in the shooting and admitted he was a member of the 'Earla Norte' Norteno gang.

Gang indicia and evidence regarding the shooting was found at his home, according to police.

Several attempts to locate the remaining three suspects were made.

Currently the suspects are said to be fleeing from capture and are considered to be armed with several handguns, police said.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Suspect arrested in McFarland gang shooting

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 23rd, 2013, 8:36 pm

Who knows the story behind that? I noticed you have to go through Delano to get to McFarland. Myfas are probably the closest enemies, except for maybe a little bit of Southerners in Delano.


Moving on to another subject. Going back to an old one. I have almost come to a complete conclusion about SJ's vst. I doubt someone had permission to start a Vicky's town in SJ in the 70's, but nonetheless it was started any way. They came at a time where there may have been such thing as north vs. South, but I think it was probably just "barrio warfare" back in those days. This all lead to confusion.

Some people actually think Vicky's town was a norteño gang n I will tell you why. VST was looked at as just another gang from northern California. My friends Dad was from vst n people knew him as a norteño. He had norteño friends from gangs like varrio main st. (Santa Clara), but one way or the other he had to leave vst. I'm not sure if it was due to all the confusion, but eventually he left the gang life n became a pastor.

VST obviously started claiming 13 n I think it was, because they were trying to be like the LA hood. They changed their name n I heard it was because real heads from LA's vst found out. I doubt they are really connected to Vicky's town, because I have never heard of any of their current members admitting or knowing that they did use to claim to be Vicky's town.
SilentWest wrote:6 Mcfarland Surenos from the MYFAS GANG were shot by 4 Earla Norte gang members. Interesting, because Mcfarland is considered the northern most Sureno town in terms of being below the imaginary border of Delano. Seems like some Northern cats from Earlimart drove 16 miles south just to find some ese's to shoot. Wonder if it was random head hunting or maybe retaliation?

MCFARLAND, Calif. - A suspect was arrested in connection to a shooting that left six people with gunshot wounds.

On Friday, March 1, at about 11:30 p.m., officers from the McFarland Police Department went to Browning Road and B Street regarding shots fired.

Officers said when they arrived they found six victims who were all shot below the waist. Several of the victims from the shooting were said to be members of the 'Myfas' Sureno gang, according to police.

All of the victims were taken to either Delano Regional Medical Center or Kern Medical Center for treatment.

According to victim and witness statements, the shooting was unprovoked. The victims said that the suspected vehicle was a dark colored mini-van.

Numerous .45 caliber shell casings were recovered from the scene in addition to bullet fragments.

Officers said several of the rounds fired entered a home where several children and adults were at risk of being hit.

On Wednesday, March 20, at about 4:00 p.m., officials said 19-year-old Angel Zazueta was apprehended in Earlimart.

Zazuerta was interviewed and he confessed to his involvement in the shooting and admitted he was a member of the 'Earla Norte' Norteno gang.

Gang indicia and evidence regarding the shooting was found at his home, according to police.

Several attempts to locate the remaining three suspects were made.

Currently the suspects are said to be fleeing from capture and are considered to be armed with several handguns, police said.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 82
Joined: August 6th, 2008, 9:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: Suspect arrested in McFarland gang shooting

Unread post by SilentWest » April 2nd, 2013, 1:00 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Who knows the story behind that? I noticed you have to go through Delano to get to McFarland. Myfas are probably the closest enemies, except for maybe a little bit of Southerners in Delano.


Moving on to another subject. Going back to an old one. I have almost come to a complete conclusion about SJ's vst. I doubt someone had permission to start a Vicky's town in SJ in the 70's, but nonetheless it was started any way. They came at a time where there may have been such thing as north vs. South, but I think it was probably just "barrio warfare" back in those days. This all lead to confusion.

Some people actually think Vicky's town was a norteño gang n I will tell you why. VST was looked at as just another gang from northern California. My friends Dad was from vst n people knew him as a norteño. He had norteño friends from gangs like varrio main st. (Santa Clara), but one way or the other he had to leave vst. I'm not sure if it was due to all the confusion, but eventually he left the gang life n became a pastor.

VST obviously started claiming 13 n I think it was, because they were trying to be like the LA hood. They changed their name n I heard it was because real heads from LA's vst found out. I doubt they are really connected to Vicky's town, because I have never heard of any of their current members admitting or knowing that they did use to claim to be Vicky's town.
SilentWest wrote:6 Mcfarland Surenos from the MYFAS GANG were shot by 4 Earla Norte gang members. Interesting, because Mcfarland is considered the northern most Sureno town in terms of being below the imaginary border of Delano. Seems like some Northern cats from Earlimart drove 16 miles south just to find some ese's to shoot. Wonder if it was random head hunting or maybe retaliation?

MCFARLAND, Calif. - A suspect was arrested in connection to a shooting that left six people with gunshot wounds.

On Friday, March 1, at about 11:30 p.m., officers from the McFarland Police Department went to Browning Road and B Street regarding shots fired.

Officers said when they arrived they found six victims who were all shot below the waist. Several of the victims from the shooting were said to be members of the 'Myfas' Sureno gang, according to police.

All of the victims were taken to either Delano Regional Medical Center or Kern Medical Center for treatment.

According to victim and witness statements, the shooting was unprovoked. The victims said that the suspected vehicle was a dark colored mini-van.

Numerous .45 caliber shell casings were recovered from the scene in addition to bullet fragments.

Officers said several of the rounds fired entered a home where several children and adults were at risk of being hit.

On Wednesday, March 20, at about 4:00 p.m., officials said 19-year-old Angel Zazueta was apprehended in Earlimart.

Zazuerta was interviewed and he confessed to his involvement in the shooting and admitted he was a member of the 'Earla Norte' Norteno gang.

Gang indicia and evidence regarding the shooting was found at his home, according to police.

Several attempts to locate the remaining three suspects were made.

Currently the suspects are said to be fleeing from capture and are considered to be armed with several handguns, police said.
Did that VST 13 gang really spring up in san jo in the 70's? If so, that's interesting stuff. Because from what I heard the first real Sur movement in San Jo didn't happen till the mid 80's. From what I'd been told, the 70's in NORCAL was a time when there was really no hood shouting NORTE OR XIV but rather just banging their hood, it was Chicano gang vs Chicano gang, barrio warfare. And the whole Northern unity stuff didn't really didn't come into play untill a cholo hit the pinta.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Suspect arrested in McFarland gang shooting

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 2nd, 2013, 1:13 pm

Yeah n like I said it was pretty much just about "barrio warfar" (not north vs. south). I did hear in like the mid 80's or so is when fools starting representing sur in the streets of SJ, but it could have happened before.
SilentWest wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Who knows the story behind that? I noticed you have to go through Delano to get to McFarland. Myfas are probably the closest enemies, except for maybe a little bit of Southerners in Delano.


Moving on to another subject. Going back to an old one. I have almost come to a complete conclusion about SJ's vst. I doubt someone had permission to start a Vicky's town in SJ in the 70's, but nonetheless it was started any way. They came at a time where there may have been such thing as north vs. South, but I think it was probably just "barrio warfare" back in those days. This all lead to confusion.

Some people actually think Vicky's town was a norteño gang n I will tell you why. VST was looked at as just another gang from northern California. My friends Dad was from vst n people knew him as a norteño. He had norteño friends from gangs like varrio main st. (Santa Clara), but one way or the other he had to leave vst. I'm not sure if it was due to all the confusion, but eventually he left the gang life n became a pastor.

VST obviously started claiming 13 n I think it was, because they were trying to be like the LA hood. They changed their name n I heard it was because real heads from LA's vst found out. I doubt they are really connected to Vicky's town, because I have never heard of any of their current members admitting or knowing that they did use to claim to be Vicky's town.
SilentWest wrote:6 Mcfarland Surenos from the MYFAS GANG were shot by 4 Earla Norte gang members. Interesting, because Mcfarland is considered the northern most Sureno town in terms of being below the imaginary border of Delano. Seems like some Northern cats from Earlimart drove 16 miles south just to find some ese's to shoot. Wonder if it was random head hunting or maybe retaliation?

MCFARLAND, Calif. - A suspect was arrested in connection to a shooting that left six people with gunshot wounds.

On Friday, March 1, at about 11:30 p.m., officers from the McFarland Police Department went to Browning Road and B Street regarding shots fired.

Officers said when they arrived they found six victims who were all shot below the waist. Several of the victims from the shooting were said to be members of the 'Myfas' Sureno gang, according to police.

All of the victims were taken to either Delano Regional Medical Center or Kern Medical Center for treatment.

According to victim and witness statements, the shooting was unprovoked. The victims said that the suspected vehicle was a dark colored mini-van.

Numerous .45 caliber shell casings were recovered from the scene in addition to bullet fragments.

Officers said several of the rounds fired entered a home where several children and adults were at risk of being hit.

On Wednesday, March 20, at about 4:00 p.m., officials said 19-year-old Angel Zazueta was apprehended in Earlimart.

Zazuerta was interviewed and he confessed to his involvement in the shooting and admitted he was a member of the 'Earla Norte' Norteno gang.

Gang indicia and evidence regarding the shooting was found at his home, according to police.

Several attempts to locate the remaining three suspects were made.

Currently the suspects are said to be fleeing from capture and are considered to be armed with several handguns, police said.
Did that VST 13 gang really spring up in san jo in the 70's? If so, that's interesting stuff. Because from what I heard the first real Sur movement in San Jo didn't happen till the mid 80's. From what I'd been told, the 70's in NORCAL was a time when there was really no hood shouting NORTE OR XIV but rather just banging their hood, it was Chicano gang vs Chicano gang, barrio warfare. And the whole Northern unity stuff didn't really didn't come into play untill a cholo hit the pinta.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 366
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: Nsanity Music

Unread post by OGCricket » April 4th, 2013, 5:25 pm

~J~ wrote:
Thought someone might like this 1, one of their newer release songs which I think is pretty cool.

GREAT VIDEO HOMIE

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Nsanity Music

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 11th, 2013, 10:09 am

OGCricket wrote:
~J~ wrote:
Thought someone might like this 1, one of their newer release songs which I think is pretty cool.

GREAT VIDEO HOMIE
Did u hear about the shooting on white a few days ago?

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 366
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » April 15th, 2013, 10:18 pm

YEAH HEARD ABOUT THAT ON VISTA AND WHITE AND TODAY'S ON ALUM ROCK

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » April 15th, 2013, 11:19 pm

what set is going at it?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 17th, 2013, 2:07 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:what set is going at it?
I don't know what shooting Cricket brought up, but the one on white road was reported to be a drive-by. The victim was wearing red & wasn't banging, so you can take a lucky guess on who did that.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » April 18th, 2013, 8:52 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:what set is going at it?
I don't know what shooting Cricket brought up, but the one on white road was reported to be a drive-by. The victim was wearing red & wasn't banging, so you can take a lucky guess on who did that.
BITCH SHUT the FUCK UP..........YOUR NOT EVEN FROM CALI FOR U TO EVEN SAY OR SPEAK ABOUT............BITCH YOUR NUTTHIN BUT A PUSSY ASS NEUTRON!!!..........U FAGGOT ASS DORK!!!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » April 21st, 2013, 5:38 pm

huh? wtf lmao "neutron??" why neutron??? lmao and why "king" hollywood??? lmao let me guess you some kind of cali dude wanna be chicago gangster right? i don't care if you're talking to cricket or me...you throw in neutron and you going to get picked on. lmao at some in this argument the words "flip" "blessed" "star" "pointed" will be used

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 22nd, 2013, 10:18 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:huh? wtf lmao "neutron??" why neutron??? lmao and why "king" hollywood??? lmao let me guess you some kind of cali dude wanna be chicago gangster right? i don't care if you're talking to cricket or me...you throw in neutron and you going to get picked on. lmao at some in this argument the words "flip" "blessed" "star" "pointed" will be used
LOL I PUT THAT CAT ON MY IGNORE LIST N LET IT BE KNOWN.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » April 23rd, 2013, 12:10 am

bad weekend for surenos over the weekend in modesto

MODESTO -- Two men shot and killed over the weekend were members of gangs, authorities said Monday.
A third gang-related shooting was reported later Saturday, although nobody was injured in that one.
The incidents were not connected.

Authorities offered some details of the shootings, although they did not release names of the victims pending notification of their families.
In the first, a 24-year-old man died in a shooting near Lassen Avenue and Dallas Street in south Modesto. According to Stanislaus County sheriff's Sgt. Anthony Bejaran, the victim had been in an argument with a family member before the incident.
The family member left the scene, but the man, still apparently feeling argumentative, went outside, Bejaran said. The man, a Sureño gang member, stood on the street corner, yelling.
A white sport utility vehicle with at least two people inside approached, and talk of gangs began, with those in the SUV shouting "Norteño," Bejaran said. Shots were fired, leaving the 24-year-old dead and a 58-year-old female bystander wounded. She was expected to recover.
Investigators are looking for the white SUV, of unknown make and model, and the people who were in it.

The second fatal shooting occurred Saturday night at a quinceañera celebration on Briggs Avenue, Bejaran said.
The 21-year-old victim, a man from Patterson, had driven to the area with two other people when they encountered the party.
"They see a large group of people believed to be Norteños," Bejaran said. The man drove down the street, then turned the car around and returned to the area of the party.
"He yells out, 'Buster,' which is a derogatory term for northerners," Bejaran said. The term comes from southern Sureño gangs believing northern Norteños aren't real gang members, and instead are farm laborers, or sodbusters — "Busters" for short. The Norteños responded with their gang affiliation, Bejaran said.
"The 21-year-old ... jumps out of the car, throws his arms up, shouts and starts running," Bejaran said, adding that the man was looking for a fight. He took out a gun and started waving it.
"Once he got to the driveway, he started shooting," Bejaran said. The crowd the man shot at included several young people and children. Someone pulled a gun and returned fire.
"We don't know if it was a male or a female," Bejaran said.
Bejaran said authorities would like to talk with the person who shot back at the victim, but he or she hasn't stepped forward.
The man's two friends ran up, retrieved him and the gun, took him back to the car and drove away. A Modesto police officer stopped them at the corner. The man was taken to a hospital, where he died.
An 18-year-old man at the party was shot and taken to a hospital, where he was treated for injuries that were not life-threatening.

Three hours later in the same part of Modesto, officers from the Modesto Police Department's street gangs unit arrested three people on suspicion of committing a drive-by shooting.
Suspects in a white Honda Accord fired a 12-gauge shotgun at a group of people in front of a home in the 1900 block of Yellow Pine Drive, said police Sgt. Rick Applegate.
Bullets hit a car in front of the home, but no one was injured.
Gun found in car
Officers pulled over the Honda about a mile away at Paradise Road and Chicago Avenue. A shotgun was resting between the legs of the suspect in the front passenger seat, Applegate said.
The driver, 25-year-old Christi Gale Duran, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and conspiracy. The two passengers, Anthony Irigoyen, 21, and Adam Paul Torres, 21, were arrested on suspicion of the same charges, as well as probation violations and being felons in possession of a firearm. Applegate said the men are documented Norteño gang members.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 366
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » May 7th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Anyone of you guys heard of the FOEZ Norteno gang from Milpitas was asking because I saw a shit load of writing near Casitas on Jackson across the street from Independence a while ago and saw some more in Milpitas on Park Victoria this weekend.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 8th, 2013, 2:06 pm


wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 13th, 2013, 12:01 am

well this aint got nothing to do with gangs but IT'S SAN JO VS LA in hockey!! lol

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 21st, 2013, 1:28 am

if you didnt know by now. that shooting in palo alto was red on red

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 21st, 2013, 8:29 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:if you didnt know by now. that shooting in palo alto was red on red
How did u figure?

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 21st, 2013, 7:09 pm

its in the san jose mercury news. there's been like 9 people shot since that cinco de mayo shooting. the palo alto chief had to do press conference and all that. it's menlo park set versuses epa set.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 117
Joined: November 5th, 2004, 1:33 pm
Location: San Jose, CA.
Contact:

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by Rudog » May 22nd, 2013, 4:47 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:its in the san jose mercury news. there's been like 9 people shot since that cinco de mayo shooting. the palo alto chief had to do press conference and all that. it's menlo park set versuses epa set.
Can you post a link?

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 22nd, 2013, 11:55 pm

A turf war between rival Norteño gang members in two cities may have sparked a shooting Sunday night in East Palo Alto that killed a 16-year-old and injured two other teenagers, police said.
In a message to residents posted on Facebook, police Chief Ron Davis blamed a single gang for the bloody unrest.
"We believe the recent spate of violence is caused by an internal power struggle within the Norteños" in East Palo Alto and Menlo Park, Davis wrote.
Just before 11 p.m., officers responded to a report of gunfire on the 2800 block of Fordham Street, according to a news release from the East Palo Alto Police Department.
There they found Jose Luis Quinones, a student at Woodside High School, who sustained multiple gunshot wounds and died at the scene. Two other male youths, a 15-year-old and a 16-year-old, also had been shot, and were transported to a hospital with minor injuries, police said.
The victims had been sitting together inside a parked car when unknown suspects approached and fired multiple rounds into the vehicle before fleeing, possibly in a waiting gray or silver sedan, according to police. A fourth person in the car, a 17-year-old male teenager, was not hit by the gunfire.
Since January, there have been five homicides and more than 50 firearm assaults, according to East Palo Alto police. At about 9:30 p.m. Saturday, a driveby shooting on the 2500 block of Farrington Avenue wounded a 17-year-old East
Advertisement

Palo Alto resident in the foot.
Acting Detective Sgt. Angel Sanchez said police believe the 16-year-old Quinones, an East Palo Alto resident, was a Norteño gang member and the other teenagers in the car may have also been affiliated with the gang as members or "associates." Police have found pictures of Quinones posted on social media sites flashing the gang sign of the Norteños, Sanchez said.
"All of the shootings we've had recently have been Norteños or associates -- East Palo Alto Norteños or Menlo Park Norteños -- for territory," Sanchez said, adding that it's unusual to have members of the same gang feuding, even if they live in different areas.
At Woodside High on Monday, a memorial for Quinones was set up in the quad area with flowers and pictures. Students wrote messages of condolence on pieces of white paper posted on a wall. "RIP Jose Luis. Gone But Never Forgotten" was written in large letters in the center. Quinones played football for Woodside last year as a freshman, said the school's athletic director, Wendy Porter. Although she did not know Quinones personally, Porter said the school community was "very sad for his family."
In response to the spike in violence, Davis has instituted a "crime emergency" that allows the department to cancel days off and make quick assignment changes. The city's police will be aided by the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office, which plans to deploy a multi-agency tactical team to focus specifically on the violence.
Sanchez said without the intervention, more shootings are inevitable.
"We're not going to allow these guys to take over this town," Sanchez said. "The city's going to be saturated with law enforcement 24-7."

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: August 12th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » June 26th, 2013, 7:29 pm

vst has been around since the late 70's early 80's by far the deepest sureno gang in san jose .they have a strong hold on the west side and even spread to some areas in campbell . poco way , vst , tami lee , clanton and maybe spv are the only sur gangs really holding it down in san jo . others like virginia trece gramercy vsm are on theirr way to extinction .

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 280
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by jeff » June 27th, 2013, 1:15 pm

San Jose: 16-year-old dies after reportedly being beaten and shot by gang mob

By Robert Salonga and Eric Kurhi


Staff writers


mercurynews.com

Posted: 06/20/2013 02:12:32 PM PDT
June 21, 2013 12:51 PM GMTUpdated: 06/21/2013 05:51:39 AM PDT

SAN JOSE -- A 16-year-old boy who was reportedly beaten and shot by a gang mob in broad daylight in an East San Jose neighborhood Wednesday has died from his injuries, authorities said.

San Jose police said that Manuel Urzoua of San Jose died at a hospital Thursday afternoon. It was the 25th homicide of the year and the eighth one considered to be gang-related.

The attack was reported just after 6 p.m. in the 1600 block of Virginia Avenue, about a block from the intersection of Story and King roads and shadowed by the connector between Highway 101 and Interstate 280. A friend of the family said Urzoua was a "sweet and shy" boy who was attacked by a large group, beaten and then shot in the head.

Police arrived to find the victim suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital where he died the next day.

The shooting occurred on a residential block near an RV park and the San Jose Police Activities League complex.

No suspects have been identified in the slaying.

San Jose is on pace to eclipse last year's homicide tally of 46, which was a 20-year high.


***I noticed the Virginia 13's deleted all of their videos off of youtube recently. There a lot of shootings and stabbings in that area.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2013, 2:00 pm

Did that guy really come back to admit his hood ain't holding it down n talk about more or so the same old crap? Well I guess so.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: August 12th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » July 3rd, 2013, 8:46 pm

Most of the sur varrios in san Jo are disorganized right now . The smaller ones seem to always get the most heat from the nortes . I can say that for kollmar with the remodeling that's going on I don't see much a future for the vagos . Rio seco and cpl are giving them a run for their money . Same thing for Virginia 13 . I'm suprised they are still around since they are so close to 33rs block .

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 8th, 2013, 11:48 pm

that's cause the cops are stepping in lol but you're right about 1 thing the war in SJ is heavy. seems like the war in SF and oakland are done. i went back a month ago, from hayward to newark EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOMMA WEARING RED. i don't know if it's the latest trend or what. went and got asian food in SJ, cops everywhere on the eastside! lol SF was chill. saw some enes AND surenos on the wharf walking down there. it was a sunday afternoon. they was just there for the walk and food. no funk.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: August 12th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » July 11th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Tami lee and colonias have the hood sowed up. At this point they should just merge into one varrio .

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 366
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » October 17th, 2013, 10:26 pm

Been seeing VPL night crawlers spray painting the area they come late at night spray and get the hell out before Maravilla C Parqueros see them it looks like they want shit little do they know the C-Parque is mergeing from creekside to the the old CBG hoods on Angie,Diana,Diadem,Tiara and the Lyons St and Ct and some members on Foxdale the Badlands

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: August 12th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » October 18th, 2013, 6:09 pm

thats too close to poco way hood and poco way is still holding it down . vmls vpls are gone . 24th and jeanne ave is full of nortenos .

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 366
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » October 18th, 2013, 11:31 pm

WOW that strange just saw VPL'S on the walls and fences around CP saying Melbourne this and that

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 366
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » October 18th, 2013, 11:37 pm

Lyons St and CT have alot of homeboys that use to be part of CBG'z and then they merged into the park Angie,Diana,Diadem and Tiara right off of Cinderella and Jackson have always had huge number of homeboys, No doubt PW holds it down but they never drift from there area they stay in one spot.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: August 12th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » October 19th, 2013, 1:38 am

pretty much gramercy , vpls , vmls ,vvt , vsm and hate to say it but kvt are pretty much gone . palmas had alot to do with these varrios dying out . brs and v95 are working on kvt . too many foos getting locked up or deported and not enough recruiting. but on the other hand u still have poco way , ssp , spv , tami lee , colonias , ws clanton and vst holding it down.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”