N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » December 28th, 2008, 11:03 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:I was rolling thur McLaughlin and I was seeing alot of activity in the area was seeing VTG, writing around the area and also something called Underground Sureno Gang and both of these were crossed out by McLaughlin Parke 14 and I have also seen CPG Chicano Pride Gangsters 14 on Lucrestia by Yebra Buena High crossing out all 13 tag's
Underground Sureno Gang? They're for real? GEEZ... Underground, huh? Like in the sewer? Hehe
what's up Rudog,yeah I saw that Underground Sureno Gang shit on Holly Hill and also on Taper right off of McLaughlin a week ago it was crossed out the next day I think there lil kids trying to make a name for themselves.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 29th, 2008, 3:18 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:I was rolling thur McLaughlin and I was seeing alot of activity in the area was seeing VTG, writing around the area and also something called Underground Sureno Gang and both of these were crossed out by McLaughlin Parke 14 and I have also seen CPG Chicano Pride Gangsters 14 on Lucrestia by Yebra Buena High crossing out all 13 tag's
Underground Sureno Gang? They're for real? GEEZ... Underground, huh? Like in the sewer? Hehe

nahhhh

underground sureno gang because under the ground in a casket is where they finna be pushin that scrap shyt

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2008, 3:42 pm

OGCricket wrote:
THE ONLY STREET THAT CONNECTS TO CAMPBELL IS CAMPBELL AVE AND HAMILTON BUT ROLLING THUR THEM ARE PRETTY NICE AREA'S.
Apparently, I missed a bunch of posts from you dudes. anyway, how about Bascom? the North end starts in San Jose and turns into Campbell to the South end.
OGCricket wrote:there around on the other side of Cinderella on Jackson on Diadem,Angie,Tiara,and Diana and Lyons, the leader is Gunner he's actually the second leader of CBG his pops formed CBG in the 90's older cat they say that he was a former member of VSJ
What's the VSJ Homie's name? I'm pretty sure all these vatos are older then 35.

Silent XIV
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Silent XIV » December 29th, 2008, 3:50 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I've caught some more 9 5 tags. The 1 on Farringdon looked crossed out. Yesterday I saw 1 right by Kollmar & today I saw KVT 13 hit up by East Hills. On East Hills I saw a tag that said CHICO & "fu-- EAST HILLS", but there was also something else that may've read can. Looked like it could have been done by the same fool/s that hit up that KVT.
ALSO EAST BOUND MOB WAS TAG ON DOWN STORY RD.

Silent XIV
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Silent XIV » December 29th, 2008, 3:54 pm

McLAUGHLIN IS A WAR ZONE RIGHT NOW AND YERBA BUENA IS GETTING RAT INFESTED.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2008, 3:55 pm

OGCricket wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:White Rd is looking hott right now KVT, V95, and East Hills.
The other day I saw a familar looking cop by the corner as I was turning to go towards my homeboys pad. Right when I parked I saw that fool creeping & all staring. He kept patrolling the hood. This was by White & basically the homie told me it was too hot to be wearing red, which is why he thinks I was followed.
there's cops all over White Rd daily I was on White the day before yesterday and got followed to my tia's neighhood on Mt McKinely I also heard some dude got stuck Thursday Night by Super Taqueria.
They're looking for any reason, sh--heads want the big bust, Fu-k'em! the worst crimes committed in recent years in my area was by a Pig and Coward undercover narc, no justice I tell you!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 29th, 2008, 4:52 pm

Silent XIV wrote:
Yeah McLaughlin and White Rd are crackin right now like Silent said McLaughlin is a war zone now 3 Sureno gangs VTG,VSM,VCL against 2 Norteno gangs CPG and MLP14 in the area it's ugly

White Rd has East Hills and V95 at war with Kollmar KVT13.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 29th, 2008, 5:40 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
THE ONLY STREET THAT CONNECTS TO CAMPBELL IS CAMPBELL AVE AND HAMILTON BUT ROLLING THUR THEM ARE PRETTY NICE AREA'S.
Apparently, I missed a bunch of posts from you dudes. anyway, how about Bascom? the North end starts in San Jose and turns into Campbell to the South end.

I have never seen nothning in the area but Rudog said that they was a set called VMC Varrio Mas Chingon that was in Campbell but claimed WSSJ
OGCricket wrote:there around on the other side of Cinderella on Jackson on Diadem,Angie,Tiara,and Diana and Lyons, the leader is Gunner he's actually the second leader of CBG his pops formed CBG in the 90's older cat they say that he was a former member of VSJ
They called him Popeye forgot his real name he was in his late middle or late 40's when I first meet him he should be in his 50's.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2008, 7:00 pm

OGCricket wrote:They called him Popeye forgot his real name he was in his late middle or late 40's when I first meet him he should be in his 50's.
That's cool, don't mention the vato real name. apparently there's things about VSJ I don't quite understand, it's seems that in the late 90's their varrio was relocated from Downtown to the ES or the NS Homies were already connected to Eastsiders or maybe, out of reputation ES Homies jumped on board or something along those lines. the Homies I knew since the 80's were a little bit older then me who later got into varrio but I also remember seeing older vatos that may have been from the ES also but I didn't know VSJ would have Homies in their 50's by now :o

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 29th, 2008, 10:56 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:They called him Popeye forgot his real name he was in his late middle or late 40's when I first meet him he should be in his 50's.
That's cool, don't mention the vato real name. apparently there's things about VSJ I don't quite understand, it's seems that in the late 90's their varrio was relocated from Downtown to the ES or the NS Homies were already connected to Eastsiders or maybe, out of reputation ES Homies jumped on board or something along those lines. the Homies I knew since the 80's were a little bit older then me who later got into varrio but I also remember seeing older vatos that may have been from the ES also but I didn't know VSJ would have Homies in their 50's by now :o

Apparently, for what I understand VSJ was city wide they had cliques on the SS,NS,ES and also WS and yeah some of their older members should be in there 50's now.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2008, 1:02 am

OGCricket wrote:
Apparently, for what I understand VSJ was city wide they had cliques on the SS,NS,ES and also WS and yeah some of their older members should be in there 50's now.
Damn Cricket, you opened a can of worms for me ;) I thought I had somewhat of a rap down on Varrio San Jo and you throw me a curveball, cliques on the WS and SS :o interesting nevertheless...

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 30th, 2008, 6:56 am

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
Damn Cricket, you opened a can of worms for me ;) I thought I had somewhat of a rap down on Varrio San Jo and you throw me a curveball, cliques on the WS and SS :o interesting nevertheless...
I knew that VSJ represented the entire city so they had members thur out the city not just the NS and ES even tho it looks like half of there member was from the East and North Side, when I said cliques I meant member's not gangs sorry about that I know that VSJ didn't have any funk with any other Norteno gang from all sides of the city for what I understood.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 2:08 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

nahhhh

underground sureno gang because under the ground in a casket is where they finna be pushin that scrap shyt
That came across my mind, but I didn't wanna go that far.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 2:18 pm

Was the CPG writing new? I haven't been around there in awhile. I was starting to wonder if it was from a old homie of mine, but I doubt it. It's probably some knew stuff & he didn't really hit up CPG either. I heard that hood started around M st, but the fools I 1st knew of banging that shit weren't even from around there.

What's up with McLaughlin park? Wasn't that 1 of those varrios that never made it, or are they kinda new?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 2:22 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
Yeah, part of Bascom is SJ & part is Campbell. I didn't wanna bother trying to define the whole border. All these vatos are older then 35? Don't you mean vato?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 2:25 pm

Silent XIV wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I've caught some more 9 5 tags. The 1 on Farringdon looked crossed out. Yesterday I saw 1 right by Kollmar & today I saw KVT 13 hit up by East Hills. On East Hills I saw a tag that said CHICO & "fu-- EAST HILLS", but there was also something else that may've read can. Looked like it could have been done by the same fool/s that hit up that KVT.
I haven't noticed it, but I wasn't trying to name every tag in the area either.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 2:28 pm

Silent XIV wrote:
Getting? I used to always hear that was the most infested HS in SJ, at least from around mid 90's to around 2000 & so.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 2:29 pm

Or did you mean the st?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 2:35 pm

~J~ wrote: They're looking for any reason, sh--heads want the big bust, Fu-k'em! the worst crimes committed in recent years in my area was by a Pig and Coward undercover narc, no justice I tell you!
Yeah & the cop I was talking about is a dirty 1 too. That fool said I had something illegal & took my $ instead of charging me for it. This was awhile back & it looked like him.

Silent XIV
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Silent XIV » December 30th, 2008, 3:28 pm

OGCricket wrote:
Silent XIV wrote:
Yeah McLaughlin and White Rd are crackin right now like Silent said McLaughlin is a war zone now 3 Sureno gangs VTG,VSM,VCL against 2 Norteno gangs CPG and MLP14 in the area it's ugly

White Rd has East Hills and V95 at war with Kollmar KVT13.

VMA is going at it with VPL and also EBM, BRS are bumping heads with KVT.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 30th, 2008, 5:05 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Was the CPG writing new? I haven't been around there in awhile. I was starting to wonder if it was from a old homie of mine, but I doubt it. It's probably some knew stuff & he didn't really hit up CPG either. I heard that hood started around M st, but the fools I 1st knew of banging that shit weren't even from around there.

What's up with McLaughlin park? Wasn't that 1 of those varrios that never made it, or are they kinda new?
Actually, Rudog I have seen CPG for quite a while now for about a little over a year now I see there member sometimes right on Holly Hill and on Taper around Mclaughlin like guarding the area it odd that that there with Tammi Lee less then 3 blocks away.

McLaughlin Parke was a varrio that started off slow then kinda faded off then all of a sudden they started up again and they look like there on the rise big time in the area putting in work along with CPG.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 30th, 2008, 5:11 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Silent XIV wrote:
Getting? I used to always hear that was the most infested HS in SJ, at least from around mid 90's to around 2000 & so.
Mclaughlin is infested with 13 gangs because of the low income apartments(VSM) on McLaughlin in back of Save Mart then the apartments(VCL) on Clemence and Story and then Tammi Lee(VTG) is on Santee Ave in the Mclaughlin area

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 30th, 2008, 5:16 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Silent XIV wrote:
I haven't noticed it, but I wasn't trying to name every tag in the area either.
I saw that the day before yesterday on Story also.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2008, 5:32 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote: Getting? I used to always hear that was the most infested HS in SJ, at least from around mid 90's to around 2000 & so.
Exactly, and remember just across the creek on the Happy Hollow side was the Rock Springs neighborhood.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2008, 5:35 pm

And don't mind the Campbell comment too much Rudog, just thought I'd add that since I know the 408 street intersections pretty good. man, I'm feeling like a bit of a Lone wolf with all you ESSJ'ers on here ;) since I don't know the happening over there like I use to, but then again, I got you guys to fill me in :)

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 5:41 pm

OGCricket wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

Actually, Rudog I have seen CPG for quite a while now for about a little over a year now I see there member sometimes right on Holly Hill and on Taper around Mclaughlin like guarding the area it odd that that there with Tammi Lee less then 3 blocks away.

McLaughlin Parke was a varrio that started off slow then kinda faded off then all of a sudden they started up again and they look like there on the rise big time in the area putting in work along with CPG.
O, I haven't been around there in hell of long. Last time I saw some XIV tagging around there was a long time ago at the HS.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 30th, 2008, 5:45 pm

Yeah it's odd to see anything XIV in the area Monte Alban is back in the area for what I heard it crazy cuz Mclaughlin is big and crosses from the East Side to the South Side.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 5:55 pm

OGCricket wrote:
Mclaughlin is infested with 13 gangs because of the low income apartments(VSM) on McLaughlin in back of Save Mart then the apartments(VCL) on Clemence and Story and then Tammi Lee(VTG) is on Santee Ave in the Mclaughlin area
Where's VSM at? Seems like they are spread out by the few. VCL's on Clemence? GEEZ... I've seen VCL hit up on Jeanne before & that's also where I've seen VMLS & VPLS hit up, which is around where they stay at. I think there used to be even more & I thought VPLS was probably a set taking over for VMLS, but I guess they're still around. Some times these fools move around I guess, but I just trip on how many of them fools seem to be around & how there's so many Nortenos for them to go to war with.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 6:01 pm

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote: Getting? I used to always hear that was the most infested HS in SJ, at least from around mid 90's to around 2000 & so.
Exactly, and remember just across the creek on the Happy Hollow side was the Rock Springs neighborhood.
That's where Rock Springs was? That was VSL & VST turf. What happened to that place? I think VST still around there & I think VSL spread out.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 30th, 2008, 6:03 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
Where's VSM at? Seems like they are spread out by the few. VCL's on Clemence? GEEZ... I've seen VCL hit up on Jeanne before & that's also where I've seen VMLS & VPLS hit up, which is around where they stay at. I think there used to be even more & I thought VPLS was probably a set taking over for VMLS, but I guess they're still around. Some times these fools move around I guess, but I just trip on how many of them fools seem to be around & how there's so many Nortenos for them to go to war with.

It's kinda odd that all these Sur gangs are in the area if you ask me all these Sur gangs on Mclaughlin are in some way connected cuz there's no way all these fools can get along sharing turf. what do you think.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 30th, 2008, 6:06 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
~J~ wrote:
That's where Rock Springs was? That was VSL & VST turf. What happened to that place? I think VST still around there & I think VSL spread out.

I haven't heard of VSL in a long time. I remember Rock Springs was a Sur haven then the city kick then out looks like there back.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 30th, 2008, 6:39 pm

OGCricket wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:

It's kinda odd that all these Sur gangs are in the area if you ask me all these Sur gangs on Mclaughlin are in some way connected because there's no way all these fools can get along sharing turf. what do you think.
I think most of the sur gangs in SJ know each other. I heard SPV tries to make sure all the "Northern Surenos" are unified. I wonder what happened to kv408. He used to keep us up on some of their game.