N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » November 14th, 2011, 8:04 am

WHAT'S UP J IS THERE A VIDEO OF THAT, THAT I CAN SEE I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN AGES.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 14th, 2011, 12:53 pm

This takes me back to my early hi-school days;

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 14th, 2011, 7:13 pm

~J~ wrote:Oh sh*t! what's up man...

Got a question for you, I saw a cruising video of the early 90's with some young homeboys shouting out FBI, got any idea what those initials stood for?

lol......lol...... that was the 1990's party crew decade WOW~~~~ FBI- FEMALE BODY INSPECTORS LOL.... MY PRIMO WAS PART OF FBI DAMN WHERE DID YOU GET THAT VIDEO I GONNA SHOW HIM THIS SHIT LOL..... US CHOLOS CALLED THE PARTY CREWERS PRETTY BOYS.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 14th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Thanks for posting the video, J. I'm right about their age. That's what Broadway in Sacramento looked like too on a good night. I wonder why they call it gang life, though? Seems like just cruising and partying.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 14th, 2011, 8:06 pm

Also re: the FBI party crew video...it's amazing how in awe they all are over the camera. Just shows how rare it was in those days for people to film themselves. Right from the beginning you could see them all standing there in front of the store, most of them not knowing what to even do. Technology has changed the way we live.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » November 15th, 2011, 2:33 am

Found it going through Youtube. I never heard of 'em before but then again I really didn't network with Eastsiders much at that time as I was still pretty young. a lot of people had one foot in partying and the other foot supposedly in banging back then, late 80's to mid 90's. Disco duck/Euro boy - quasi Cholo era, lol.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 15th, 2011, 8:05 pm

~J~ wrote:Found it going through Youtube. I never heard of 'em before but then again I really didn't network with Eastsiders much at that time as I was still pretty young. a lot of people had one foot in partying and the other foot supposedly in banging back then, late 80's to mid 90's. Disco duck/Euro boy - quasi Cholo era, lol.

Damn J you made me old there lol....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 29th, 2011, 12:03 pm

OGCricket wrote:

Got a question for you, I saw a cruising video of the early 90's with some young homeboys shouting out FBI, got any idea what those initials stood for?

lol......lol...... that was the 1990's party crew decade WOW~~~~ FBI- FEMALE BODY INSPECTORS LOL.... MY PRIMO WAS PART OF FBI DAMN WHERE DID YOU GET THAT VIDEO I GONNA SHOW HIM THIS SHIT LOL..... US CHOLOS CALLED THE PARTY CREWERS PRETTY BOYS.
That because a bunch of them were pretty boys. LOL A bunch of them plucking their eye brows all crazy & crap. About PSM, I didn't think they came out of the brotherhood. I thought maybe it was some meadow fair clique, but I guess some are just from that neighborhood or other parts around there.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 29th, 2011, 12:08 pm

StillNoScript wrote:Thanks for posting the video, J. I'm right about their age. That's what Broadway in Sacramento looked like too on a good night. I wonder why they call it gang life, though? Seems like just cruising and partying.
I don't know, but I thought it was lame how they did that & then put a big gang list on there.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 1st, 2011, 4:12 am

OGCricket wrote:Damn J you made me old there lol....
:lol: Oh that's not all, I forgot the songs to go along with that era... bust out the Aqua net, Roll brushes, Girbaud's, Starters jackets and Cortez's 'cause we're going back..........

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » December 1st, 2011, 1:21 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:Damn J you made me old there lol....
:lol: Oh that's not all, I forgot the songs to go along with that era... bust out the Aqua net, Roll brushes, Girbaud's, Starters jackets and Cortez's 'cause we're going back..........

:lol: Look at Stevie's hair! They had some some what different type of Girbauds back then right? I got an old picture of me wearing some pants that remind me of them, but were probably just some other pants from back in the days.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 1st, 2011, 11:52 pm

Those pants were expensive even back then. Girbaud's probably made different looking pants but the ones I recall the party crews wearing looked pretty similar, the ones with the small side pockets.

Tell me about it, dudes had that big roll brush do with the business in the back (long haired or duck tailed) like a Chicano style mullet, lol.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 13th, 2011, 7:18 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:

That because a bunch of them were pretty boys. LOL A bunch of them plucking their eye brows all crazy & crap. About PSM, I didn't think they came out of the brotherhood. I thought maybe it was some meadow fair clique, but I guess some are just from that neighborhood or other parts around there.

I little homie of my son is in ODBOFA and he said that PSM is to be a Brotherhood clique then some how broke off.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 13th, 2011, 7:23 pm

WAS WALKING THUR THE MAYFAIR COMMUNITY CENTER ALONG LEE MATHSON JR HIGH YOU SEE ALOT IF SHIT THERE, GRAFITTI AROUND YOU SEE SPV,DSS,VVT, EVEN VTG, AND PSM,33RD AND A NEW ONE YOU MAYBE HAVEN'T OF L.S.H. LYONS ST HUSTLERS NEAR POCO WAY HEAR THE CATWALK.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 14th, 2011, 3:00 pm

hmm...they mostly sureno gangs? i'm not really good with san jose cliques.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 26th, 2011, 8:21 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:hmm...they mostly sureno gangs? i'm not really good with san jose cliques.
YEAH MOST THE 1'S HE NAMED AND YEAH I NEVER HEARD OF LYONS ST HUSTLERS, BUT MAYBE SEEN THE INITIALS.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 26th, 2012, 3:21 pm

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 26th, 2012, 3:33 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 26th, 2012, 3:38 pm

I don't know why the video won't post, but that 1 dude made another video with cinco de mayo scenes:
http://youtu.be/TCmWTWe2AhQ

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 28th, 2012, 1:21 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I don't know why the video won't post, but that 1 dude made another video with cinco de mayo scenes:
Damn. They're looting the crap out of those stores. Weird this wasn't bigger news. I'm sure it was in San Jose but I didn't see anything about it in Sacramento and I would have remembered that. Think they were trying to keep it on the hush because of all of the yuppies shopping for real estate in the Silicon Valley then?

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » January 28th, 2012, 4:23 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I don't know why the video won't post, but that 1 dude made another video with cinco de mayo scenes:
Damn. They're looting the crap out of those stores. Weird this wasn't bigger news. I'm sure it was in San Jose but I didn't see anything about it in Sacramento and I would have remembered that. Think they were trying to keep it on the hush because of all of the yuppies shopping for real estate in the Silicon Valley then?
That's a good question. I think they have been using tactics like that in SJ for years now. I find it strange I have to hear about something like a triple homicide through a local group called fugitive watch, rather than on the news. Now maybe I just missed it, but that sounds like something they would blast all over the news if it happened some where like Oakland. What if we had a lot more blacks like Oakland, instead of yuppies? It's just something I think about.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 14th, 2012, 1:11 pm

They're putting in work on yorkies now:
http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-new ... source=pkg

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 15th, 2012, 4:16 pm

well you know....someone will give them up. with the reward their homies will give em up. lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 23rd, 2012, 1:10 pm

OK I'm looking at this foto & I'm wondering what that VNH & VST up there is. It reads 1983 & the only thing I can think of for those initials is Varrio Norte Homies & Vicky'S Town. I doubt there was a vst goin by varrio sur town or whatever back then, but I'm not exactly sure on the time frame that happened. I don't know if I should have posted this up in another section, but my vip access is not good. Well maybe I could have started a thread in a non-vip section, but I don''t know. What do you think?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » February 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

What a throwback. East Side Fresno claiming 14. Keep posting those old Teen Angels/MVL pics, RuDog. That's Cali history right there.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 27th, 2012, 1:39 pm

Anybody heard of any where in the 916 area being called murder town?

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » February 27th, 2012, 9:49 pm

Honestly I'm pretty accurate with sac but these black foos in south sac be coming with some weird shit. Like some shit called stars munk mobb. When you get locked in county you meet black folks from diff sets but no blue raggers on general population. I never heard of any murder town in sacra. They could be a small click that nobody knows about them

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » March 2nd, 2012, 7:15 pm

kings wrote:Honestly I'm pretty accurate with sac but these black foos in south sac be coming with some weird shit. Like some shit called stars munk mobb. When you get locked in county you meet black folks from diff sets but no blue raggers on general population. I never heard of any murder town in sacra. They could be a small click that nobody knows about them
crips have to pc up in sac county?

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 14th, 2012, 9:05 pm

StillNoScript wrote:What a throwback. East Side Fresno claiming 14. Keep posting those old Teen Angels/MVL pics, RuDog. That's Cali history right there.

I know WS Fresno is the only clique still banging NORTE out there every other one is Bulldog if I'm not mistaking.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » March 21st, 2012, 2:23 pm

serious...damn the bulldogs that serious huh lol i heard of fresno bulldog and fresno county bulldogs, going to be central valley bulldogs pretty soon? lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 21st, 2012, 9:12 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:serious...damn the bulldogs that serious huh lol i heard of fresno bulldog and fresno county bulldogs, going to be central valley bulldogs pretty soon? lol
Don't quote me on this, but I think there may be already 1 clique claiming that. :roll: I could be wrong tho.. I want to say there's more than just West Fresno also, but I think there's only individuals that got kicked out of their hoods by not flipping to bds or maybe possibly just 1 more clique claiming 14 still.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 23rd, 2012, 9:48 pm

the funny thing is, fresno were the first ones to claim norte. they started the NF. the diss for a norteno was farmero, that proves their central valley roots. how many farms are there in the bay area? northerner originally meant north of L.A. not necessarily northern california. bakersfield was considered one of the first northern territories too. but the bay area, like oakland and san francisco are as far removed from being farmers as L.A. another ironic thing is that some of the original eme members were from san francisco.