N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 9th, 2010, 9:14 pm

pistolslanga wrote:do V95 kick up dust? in mt pleasant area, i was up there by the liquor store coppin some swishers and met a dude from there, didnt know there was a hood right there
You're back in SJ, or what? We've talked about the hood before & don't know if they've been kicking up dust lately, but for sure they have.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » January 9th, 2010, 11:40 pm

Yes, that would be my guess, just don't know exactly how Vacaville sees themselves. I guess Fairfield is really as east as it gets when folks consider themselves part of the Bay Area.

Nothing official on what went down by Horseshoe, just what heard from someone, and thinking it was possibly Surenos looking for trouble.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 10th, 2010, 10:02 am

~J~ wrote:Yes, that would be my guess, just don't know exactly how Vacaville sees themselves. I guess Fairfield is really as east as it gets when folks consider themselves part of the Bay Area.

Nothing official on what went down by Horseshoe, just what heard from someone, and thinking it was possibly Surenos looking for trouble.
They pretty much see themselves as a cow having valley town, haha. Was that supposed to be pretty recent?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » January 10th, 2010, 2:08 pm

you guys tryin to figure out if vacaville is a bay town? Technically it's the bay area...its all about counties and solano county (where vacaville AND fairfield are) is considered to be in the bay area. If you asked me..i would consider Fairfield as the bay area since it's lyin up against the solano delta which gets fed from the bay (Stockton is the same way but there's no arguin that 209 is in the valle) but really I think vacaville is straight up cow town and part of the valle because it's behind the mountains n is surrounded by farmland on the other side.

One of my boys is from vacaville n lived there the first 9 years of his life. He says lookin back on it, he doesnt think its really the bay area, as far as culture, environment, and all that shit goes. But after hyphy music took off there's probably alot of fools livin there now tryin to make themselves look better by sayin its the bay area.. and technically they'd be right.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 14th, 2010, 11:38 pm

I guess payaso never caught my post quoting his thread. Saw some short sleeved sweat shirts yesterday. :lol: Don't really remember seeing them around, but at the same time they don't look like something I ever would like or ever liked.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 19th, 2010, 10:50 pm

Que onda TVO? I was thinking about some of the old topics I saw tvo talk about. Saw a recent music video where Frost was straight bangin' on wax, after all these years. Some say he's has said stuff, but I don't know & supposedly stuff went down when he came to the North. I saw a magazine with some show pic's & he was straight posted up w/enes. Also saw an old post where tvo brought up enes sporting rags on the left back pocket & I was going to say that I think pretty much anyone flagging on the left likes to say that's the side of the heart, but I think it could've been due to the fact b's use the right.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 19th, 2010, 11:08 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Que onda TVO? I was thinking about some of the old topics I saw tvo talk about. Saw a recent music video where Frost was straight bangin' on wax, after all these years. Some say he's has said stuff, but I don't know & supposedly stuff went down when he came to the North. I saw a magazine with some show pic's & he was straight posted up w/enes. Also saw an old post where tvo brought up enes sporting rags on the left back pocket & I was going to say that I think pretty much anyone flagging on the left likes to say that's the side of the heart, but I think it could've been due to the fact b's use the right.

Yeah pretty much common sense!

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » January 21st, 2010, 1:59 am

We haven't seen Tvo post in months, hopefully he's not locked up.

So Frost is back to his old ways of rapping? dude pretty much changed his stylo or at least him demeanor last time I saw him in an interview on a dvd of some kind, can't remember on what at the moment. I guess Frost mind his P's & Q's with those other Nortenos, obviously it all depends on the situation or circumstance.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 21st, 2010, 12:28 pm

~J~ wrote:We haven't seen Tvo post in months, hopefully he's not locked up.

So Frost is back to his old ways of rapping? dude pretty much changed his stylo or at least him demeanor last time I saw him in an interview on a dvd of some kind, can't remember on what at the moment. I guess Frost mind his P's & Q's with those other Nortenos, obviously it all depends on the situation or circumstance.
I just really doubt anything went down in Oakland like you said you heard rumored, because he was straight up posted with enes in pic's & I can't say I ever heard him bang on wax myself back in the days. Well some pretty recent video has him all up in blue straight bangin on wax.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » January 22nd, 2010, 3:53 pm

Not sure who mentioned it happened in Oakland, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't anyone on this site. the pedo with Frost was here at formerly known Studio 47 in Downtown San Jose. I heard this from two different people, ask an old homeboy, I'm sure there's some that can verify it for you, I'm willing to bet it happened.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 22nd, 2010, 7:32 pm

~J~ wrote:Not sure who mentioned it happened in Oakland, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't anyone on this site. the pedo with Frost was here at formerly known Studio 47 in Downtown San Jose. I heard this from two different people, ask an old homeboy, I'm sure there's some that can verify it for you, I'm willing to bet it happened.
Guess it was mix-ip. Stories I heard were that something did go down, but some said it was at raging waters & some variations of it.. O'well.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 30th, 2010, 7:23 pm

word from one of my homies who live up by overfelt is some cats just got blasted on up around there, some 6 yr old kid got hit with strays

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 1st, 2010, 11:33 pm

"Surenos" tagging Nor * Cal in Idaho:

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » February 7th, 2010, 8:02 pm

you know whats funny...San Jo didn't even consider themself as part of the Bay(in gang life) till the late 90's just somethin I trip on every now n then....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » February 7th, 2010, 11:22 pm

Just goes to show you how times have changed. to many in the 415 and 510 S.C County ain't really considered the "Bay" I would've agreed with this up until the mid 90's like you said and still agree somewhat but culturally many are now trying to tie in with the neighbors just to the North and South, except for maybe Morgan Hill and Gilroy... they really got more in common with the Central valley towns.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 8th, 2010, 1:49 pm

LMAO...he tagged norcal...hahahaha. ALL SURENOS hate each other until they go to jail. one day they'll be a city where it's MS vs 18 vs SUR 13 vs Southside Locos vs Upstate surenos.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » February 9th, 2010, 10:40 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:LMAO...he tagged norcal...hahahaha. ALL SURENOS hate each other until they go to jail. one day they'll be a city where it's MS vs 18 vs SUR 13 vs Southside Locos vs Upstate surenos.

LOL theyre fucking idiots thats why !

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » February 9th, 2010, 4:23 pm

~J~ wrote:Just goes to show you how times have changed. to many in the 415 and 510 S.C County ain't really considered the "Bay" I would've agreed with this up until the mid 90's like you said and still agree somewhat but culturally many are now trying to tie in with the neighbors just to the North and South, except for maybe Morgan Hill and Gilroy... they really got more in common with the Central valley towns.
I think the old school way was better due to the fact San Jo had its own flavor.....the undergroup rap muisc was better too.San Jo is too different fr the quote "The Bay Area"

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 9th, 2010, 5:17 pm

thats cause it ain't nothing but vietnamese and chicanos. they're alot more conservative and they like the clean look. 510 and 415 take pride in being grimy SJ takes pride in being "professional." yall hear the rumor about the coming oaklang injunctioN?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 16th, 2010, 1:05 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:LMAO...he tagged norcal...hahahaha. ALL SURENOS hate each other until they go to jail. one day they'll be a city where it's MS vs 18 vs SUR 13 vs Southside Locos vs Upstate surenos.
I wouldn't doubt there's already a city with something close to that. Those fools even hit a Nor-Cal star on another foto.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 16th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Jupebox wrote:you know whats funny...San Jo didn't even consider themself as part of the Bay(in gang life) till the late 90's just somethin I trip on every now n then....

Remember this?

I think that's the 1st time I heard some SJ g's rep the bay, back around the time this came out & I was trip'n due to the fact I never used to hear that. I remember when EPA used to funk w/SJ & I think SJ was just SJ, you know? A lot of people just think of the 415 SF/O area when they think of the bay & the g's from those areas were really the 1's who wanted to rep the whole bay area, but also we're different out here.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » February 18th, 2010, 1:10 pm

What yr did they come out?FBG was tight too "Insane to the brain" aslo "Blocc 2 Block ridah" was tight too....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » February 18th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Jupebox wrote:What yr did they come out?FBG was tight too "Insane to the brain" aslo "Blocc 2 Block ridah" was tight too....
I wanna say mid 90's.

I mean that guy on the left about that time, seem like a cool dude.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 18th, 2010, 10:28 pm

~J~ wrote:
Jupebox wrote:What yr did they come out?FBG was tight too "Insane to the brain" aslo "Blocc 2 Block ridah" was tight too....
I wanna say mid 90's.

I mean that guy on the left about that time, seem like a cool dude.
Yeah, that came out in the mid 90's. 1st they dropped that tape & most of the songs (if not all), dropped on their next release they put on cd w/some more tracks.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 5th, 2010, 1:57 pm

I saw a 4CH hit-up in ESSJ. Reminded me of a homie that lived out here & moved back to Chicago, but don't know if he ever came back. He claimed 4ch in Chicago & don't know if he came back again, but made me wonder if that was the same 4ch from CHI..

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 14th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Pv has seemed to have started a trend, like how Pv has hit-up PSSJ & now others want to replace the p w/their gang initial. Also saw VNH hit up w/a v next to it recently.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 16th, 2010, 2:37 am

Still seeing some youngsters around here and there but other then that I really haven't heard much about the streets.

There's a documentary on tv on San Quentin and apparently the Northerners and Whites got into some problems.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 24th, 2010, 3:26 pm

I think I may have found Porky AKA Alex "the straight OG SSSJ many hood claiming Cripteño tagbanging Sureño"!
:lol: That foto reminds me of the media bangers from the Philippines. It was posted by a user named Alex & I remember Alex being called Porky, so this totally made me think of him right away!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » April 25th, 2010, 7:07 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I think I may have found Porky AKA Alex "the straight OG SSSJ many hood claiming Cripteño tagbanging Sureño"!
:lol: That foto reminds me of the media bangers from the Philippines. It was posted by a user named Alex & I remember Alex being called Porky, so this totally made me think of him right away!

:lol:

you got to be kidding me

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 25th, 2010, 9:24 am

OGCricket wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I think I may have found Porky AKA Alex "the straight OG SSSJ many hood claiming Cripteño tagbanging Sureño"!

:lol:

you got to be kidding me

They have no chance for survival

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » April 26th, 2010, 11:48 am

hey man im confused...where did you get this? it says NSL (nortside locos??) 14 and it's blue..lol btw i was LA 2 weeks ago near downtown on the freeway it was all tagged with CL X4. now i heard of sur named clanton 14 so i guess that's what they were...buutttt....the damn tag was done in RED!!! now someone in LA please explain to me what is going on?? confused the hella out of me.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 26th, 2010, 2:43 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:hey man im confused...where did you get this? it says NSL (nortside locos??) 14 and it's blue..lol btw i was LA 2 weeks ago near downtown on the freeway it was all tagged with CL X4. now i heard of sur named clanton 14 so i guess that's what they were...buutttt....the damn tag was done in RED!!! now someone in LA please explain to me what is going on?? confused the hella out of me.
All those pic's that say knowgangs on them come from that site. Not sure what it is, but it made me think of that. LOL Well maybe it was C14 & it doesn't matter if it's done in red really, but I know it must've seemed funny seeing CL X4 in red down there.