Is MS-13 really exaggerated

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Is MS-13 really exaggerated

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » October 9th, 2007, 8:35 pm

It seems to me that it is just something the police made up to nab wannabe gang members.. Since when have gangs been in the news so much? You never heard of vice lords, folks, gd's, or crips in the news before.. BUT NOW, you hear of the "infamous" MS-13 almost every day... out of nowhere, this supposed gang, is responsible for shootings, stabbings, robbery, machete attacks, car break-ins, house fires, and all types of other shit, almost OVERNIGHT..

I'm being serious.......

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 3:03 am

naw thats really a cover for a rock band-uunderground-heard they was part of the bratz-huntington park -california

sopudo

Unread post by sopudo » March 9th, 2008, 1:48 pm

hahaha

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Is MS-13 really a gang?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 9:59 pm

MS-13 is a REAL gang it stands for MARA SALVATRUCHA 13 they come from El Salvador............the media pumps them tooooooooooooo much.......don't get me wrong they're deep but not as deep as the media puts it to be.......they're deepest in South and especially Central America, obviously in El Salvador where the government considers them terrorists, in the USA they're deepest in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, and the ramparts in EAST LA

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » March 8th, 2009, 8:32 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:MS-13 is a REAL gang it stands for MARA SALVATRUCHA 13 they come from El Salvador............the media pumps them tooooooooooooo much.......don't get me wrong they're deep but not as deep as the media puts it to be.......they're deepest in South and especially Central America, obviously in El Salvador where the government considers them terrorists, in the USA they're deepest in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, and the ramparts in EAST LA
rampart is not in east la, ms isnt in east la

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 10th, 2009, 4:14 am

folks vicelords what's that never heard of them what's a gd ms13 isn't a gang more like acountry or city most of them are being deported back to Salvador they're in Hollywood never seen one on the strip not even in the county they're kinds like ghosts you hear about them but never see them

SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY
What city do you live in now?: ORANGE cOUNTY

Unread post by SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY » April 7th, 2009, 7:31 pm

SOME OF THESE FOOS KILLED MY HOMIE FROM 18 ST.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 20th, 2009, 1:06 am

PSYCLONE wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:MS-13 is a REAL gang it stands for MARA SALVATRUCHA 13 they come from El Salvador............the media pumps them tooooooooooooo much.......don't get me wrong they're deep but not as deep as the media puts it to be.......they're deepest in South and especially Central America, obviously in El Salvador where the government considers them terrorists, in the USA they're deepest in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, and the ramparts in EAST LA
MS IS TOO STUPID TO LAST IN EAST LA,THE VATOS WHO CLAIM EASTSIDE MS13 LIVE IN SC LA AND WESTSIDE MS IS the DEEPEST BUT THEY GET KILLED BY EVERY HOOD,AND U FOOLS TALKEN BOUT RAMPART IN the WESTSIDE

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 22nd, 2009, 10:55 am

MENACE18 wrote:
PSYCLONE wrote:
MS IS TOO STUPID TO LAST IN EAST LA,THE VATOS WHO CLAIM EASTSIDE MS13 LIVE IN SC LA AND WESTSIDE MS IS the DEEPEST BUT THEY GET KILLED BY EVERY HOOD,AND U FOOLS TALKEN BOUT RAMPART IN the WESTSIDE

LOl Vince always talking some BS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » September 5th, 2009, 1:25 pm

lol i was confused

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Re: Is MS-13 really exaggerated

Unread post by caliboi » December 20th, 2010, 11:20 pm

the most organized street gang you will ever see in ur fuckin life besides folk and people nation.. and vietnamese organized street gangs.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 21st, 2010, 6:07 am

caliboi wrote:the most organized street gang you will ever see in ur fuckin life besides folk and people nation.. and vietnamese organized street gangs.
you done with your MS13 dickride jourey?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 21st, 2010, 7:51 am

dude ms 13 is the most vicious gang in usa the most violent dood u gotta shut up for once man im just saying wat i think about ms 13 god

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 23rd, 2010, 2:32 pm

Yeah they are a little hyped, but that doesn't mean they are an average street gang. average street gangs don't usually extend outside their neighborhoods, much less other countries. Sometimes you can't really hype a criminal organization cuz its real, like the Cartels at this point.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 23rd, 2010, 4:37 pm

MCD wrote:Yeah they are a little hyped, but that doesn't mean they are an average street gang. average street gangs don't usually extend outside their neighborhoods, much less other countries. Sometimes you can't really hype a criminal organization because its real, like the Cartels at this point.
wouldnt u say ms 13 is the fastest growing most violent gang u have herd of.

WARLOK2
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by WARLOK2 » April 28th, 2011, 10:13 pm

Media hypes them up alot because livin in LA i never hear of em that much. But they are known for being ruthless south of the border goin at it with 18th st but in LA they just a regular nun more nun less. But Alotta these lil eses dont know what they doing they just start a sureno gang but when it fails they pick ms13 name and just run with that why they seem so deep.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » May 20th, 2011, 9:23 am

WARLOK2 wrote:Media hypes them up alot because livin in LA i never hear of em that much. But they are known for being ruthless south of the border goin at it with 18th st but in LA they just a regular nun more nun less. But Alotta these lil eses dont know what they doing they just start a sureno gang but when it fails they pick ms13 name and just run with that why they seem so deep.
i wouldnt say ms 13 is exaggerated, but they r the most dangerous gang in the world son!!1

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 22nd, 2011, 1:33 pm

They are definitely exaggerated, because the CIA is more dangerous than them & I'm sure we could think of more. I believe the government wants to make gangs look like terrorists.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » May 26th, 2011, 8:56 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:They are definitely exaggerated, because the CIA is more dangerous than them & I'm sure we could think of more. I believe the government wants to make gangs look like terrorists.
well, there have been reports that they have been working with the mexican drug cartels(which is true) and terrorist groups....... ms 13 is pretty much taking over usa

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 29th, 2011, 4:57 pm

caliboi wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:They are definitely exaggerated, because the CIA is more dangerous than them & I'm sure we could think of more. I believe the government wants to make gangs look like terrorists.
well, there have been reports that they have been working with the mexican drug cartels(which is true) and terrorist groups....... ms 13 is pretty much taking over usa
You believe everything you hear?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 29th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Dont listen to caliboi he prolly not frum cali lol

Taurus
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Taurus » June 1st, 2011, 5:44 pm

Yeah they are exxagerated.due to the media and what you see on different websites.the media has definitely intensified the status of this gang.in the calles they get no respect they stay getting smashed on