VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby Lonewolf » October 19th, 2007, 8:43 pm

VLPR

Varrio LAS PALMAS was an old varrio located in the South San Diego neighborhood of Palm City. The old varrio extended south of the Otay River marshland area (over by where the Otay 13 River Bottom Locos hang out in present times), all the way to Coronado Avenue, centered around Palm Avenue and Harris Avenue. The neighborhood once reached as far west to 19 Street (present day Saturn Blvd). The old varrio was in time first broken up with the construction of Interstate 5, which was built right thru the middle of the neighborhood and sliced it up into two halves. The western part of the varrio (west of I-5) was completely torn down and new development was raised up. Then when the San Diego Trolley line was built, another chunk of its neighborhood was destroyed. The Trolley line itself cut the varrio in half again. On the east side of the tracks new housing now stands. But on the west side of the tracks there still remains plenty of unpaved (dirt) streets even to this day. South of Palm Avenue the grounds there exhibit a mix of older homes and newer apartment buildings east along the back streets from Harris Avenue. Varrio Las Palmas survived all the way up to the very early 80s, but it has now given way to the younger generation of Raza that claims Palm City From Hell (Familia Hispana). In its final days, one could see nice firme big block Old Stilo Placasos on the walls as you rode past on the freeway or the trolley line. Further south along the 19 Street neighborhood, west of the I-5, La Raza gave birth to the Varrio NESTOR 19ST, in what was once inhabited by vatos that claimed South San Diego. From west of the I-5 and south of Palm Avenue, Varrio NSTR (Nestor Nineteenth STreet Rifa) governs the land.

NST ~ NSTR ~ NST19
NESTOR 19 STREET


FH ~ PC ~ PC’FH
PALM CITY FROM HELL
A.k.a. Familia Hispana

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 64
Joined: September 1st, 2009, 3:40 pm
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby BullaBritches » September 8th, 2009, 7:34 pm

i heard that the new gang that reps VARRIO PALM CITY really didnt know about VLP.

that gang (VPALM CITY) is almost dead too. heard they clicked up with VCV. most of the members that are left live in Chula Vista now.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby Lonewolf » September 8th, 2009, 9:57 pm

BullaBritches wrote:i heard that the new gang that reps VARRIO PALM CITY really didnt know about VLP.

that gang (VPALM CITY) is almost dead too. heard they clicked up with VCV. most of the members that are left live in Chula Vista now.


^^ You heard wrong!

The new LAS PALMAS is PALM CITY "FROM HELL" ~> Familia Hispana!

PC is way too far from Ve Ce Ve, and they ain't never been cool with each other!

FACT!!!

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 64
Joined: September 1st, 2009, 3:40 pm
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby BullaBritches » September 9th, 2009, 12:03 am

new development! PCFHLS/PCFHK are now allied with VCV. theres a few FH esses living off H ST in chula. the piece treaty was started by the youngsters from both varrios-and i guess it got the ok from the headsOTAY and OTNC are starting to get along now too. things are changing in the sur bay!the PC/VCV allience might not last-but right now VPALMAS is really weak...and a bunch of VCV heads are looking at some hard time-so they are kicking it now since both hoods are weak-and both hoods share a healthy dislike for DEL SOL-OTAY-OTNC-IMP-and NST.

and OTAY/OTNC-they tried the peice treaty in the early 90's too-but it broke down. so this new treaty might break down too.

nowdays varrios don't need to live close to build treaties-so many esses are traveling back n forth-and living in new hoods.

ay-what happened to you sick ass blog on SD varrios lonewolf?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby Lonewolf » September 9th, 2009, 3:10 am

BullaBritches wrote:new development! PCFHLS/PCFHK are now allied with VCV. theres a few FH esses living off H ST in chula. the piece treaty was started by the youngsters from both varrios-and i guess it got the ok from the heads.. things are changing in the sur bay! the PC/VCV allience might not last-but right now VPALMAS is really weak...and a bunch of VCV heads are looking at some hard time-so they are kicking it now since both hoods are weak-and both hoods share a healthy dislike for DEL SOL-OTAY-OTNC-IMP-and NST.


News to me ^ ^ .. that's two completely separate neighborhoods, PC and CV
FHLs are spread out all over.. but they created enough enemies to where I can see them moving out farther up the Bay..
so maybe it is like you said.. FH vatos are now living all the way up on Calle acHe ~> far away from them PC dirt streets!

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby yardstick » September 9th, 2009, 3:44 pm

I heard all that new through the grapevine too. It's the FH click that decided to ally with VCV-the only click that's left of VPC. I think the Locos and Avenue clicks are defunct now, but they have older heads that are out of the pen now just chillen. From what I've been told, those older heads from PCLS and PALS are frowning on the alliance. So some of the FHLS might end up set hopping, or they might suck it up and stay on their own two feet.

But the thing with the FHLS crew is that when they were taggers (From Hell City), they had a few heads that lived in Chula already. Those Chula heads also got down with PC once FHC clicked clicked up with Varrio Palm. So maybe it was easier for them to form an alliance with VCV (even they used to beef), since some of the heads already lived in Chula to begin with.

Otay and OTNC: Those two hoods are always back and forth-since I can remember. One year they are friendly with each other, then another year they are beefing and trying to ride on each other. I remember that early 90's friendship that they had-it turned into a mad squabble! Both hoods started riding across CV to ride on each other-ignoring VCV, one of both varrios top enemies!! Right now they are cool with each other. But next week...who knows! Maybe Big Bandit can shed some light on the Otay/OTNC thing...if he ever rolls back in hear.

Another crazy freindship: I'm hearing that Varrio Market has warmed up to Sherman and Shelltown. MKT had gotten real small in the last decade. MKT used to be mad deep! In the 80's and 90's they controlled the area N of IMP, S of 94, E of 15 and W of 47th Street. Now they run from Boundry to 45th, and 94 to Market St. I think MV73LS controls the area from 15 to 36th street now. But who knows where that alliance will end up. But about MKT-they have always been real riders. They got a lot of heads in the pen for long stretches.

Supposedly they were all friendlies way back too, but beef started, and only SM and ST remained tight. In the late 80's u until a year ago, SM and MKT had beef, and ST and MKT had beef.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 172
Joined: January 22nd, 2009, 5:52 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby scrub1819 » September 10th, 2009, 3:15 pm

some kid i went to school with told me like 3yrs ago that SM and ST were trying to get vM to click up with them.
Mainly to surround Logan, and vM &ST would help each other with LKS and 73Ls.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby MENACE18 » September 11th, 2009, 6:44 pm

scrub1819 wrote:some kid i went to school with told me like 3yrs ago that SM and ST were trying to get vM to click up with them.
Mainly to surround Logan, and vM &ST would help each other with LKS and 73Ls.


1 BARRIO I GOT RESPECT FOR IS 73 LOCOS,THOSE VATOS MAY BE SMALL BUT THEY DOWN,MOST OF THEM ARE LOCKED UP FOR BLASTEN VATOS FROM SHELLTOWN

SHOOTER
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: August 10th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby SHOOTER » September 19th, 2009, 1:57 pm

Palm City no doubt has it's respected history in South Side, no one will deny that, however it must be pointed out that this new generation claiming the area are just a bunch of taggers looking for a better reputation. The "FH" everyone refers to is the name of their old tagging crew. That's why you keep hearin so many different names related to those letters whenever you hear reference to them. I guess it's just one of their old tagger habits they're all having a hard time breaking. Around the area they're referred to as "Forever Hiding", a strainght diss referring to the fact you never see them any where. Truth be told, the IRIS INSANE FAMILIA has been dishing them the blues. Danger from Iris just got sent to prison for shanking the fuck out of one of them for trying to post up at the Iris Trolley and then hit up his name on the phone booth after he booked him just so every one would know it was Iris. They might of clicked up with VCV, but only cause the can't stand on their own. Sorry to hear Chula Vista has lowered their standards. VCV doesn't need them.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 64
Joined: September 1st, 2009, 3:40 pm
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby BullaBritches » September 19th, 2009, 11:16 pm

SHOOTER wrote:Palm City no doubt has it's respected history in South Side, no one will deny that, however it must be pointed out that this new generation claiming the area are just a bunch of taggers looking for a better reputation. The "FH" everyone refers to is the name of their old tagging crew. That's why you keep hearin so many different names related to those letters whenever you hear reference to them. I guess it's just one of their old tagger habits they're all having a hard time breaking. Around the area they're referred to as "Forever Hiding", a strainght diss referring to the fact you never see them any where. Truth be told, the IRIS INSANE FAMILIA has been dishing them the blues. Danger from Iris just got sent to prison for shanking the fu-- out of one of them for trying to post up at the Iris Trolley and then hit up his name on the phone booth after he booked him just so every one would know it was Iris. They might of clicked up with VCV, but only cause the can't stand on their own. Sorry to hear Chula Vista has lowered their standards. VCV doesn't need them.


yea but VCV has gotten small again..all their down ass heads caught long cases. a few got around 30+ years on some serious shit. plus...that G STREET clicka is almost dead...alot of their heads got killed..you never see G STREET posted anymore! i think VCV is hurtin for numbers! so theyll take anyone they can get that will beef with OTAY and OTNC. damn-a tagging crew even took some of VCVs turf by eucalyptus park. and DIABLOS 13 even set up in VCVs back yard by were the SE13LOKOs used to be. i admit though-they still got their front yard locked up-with the exception of euc.park.

Its crazy..cause not to long ago...VCV was all over OTAYs ass...and they were dealing out major punishment to OTAY. now its the other way around!

i remeber the PCLOCOS and PALOCOS clicks of PALMAS were pretty down-now their their hood is almost dead cause FH isn't steppin up to bat. PCLS/PALS and NST19 were beffin hardcore a few years back. it seems like PC hasn't recovered since those days...like all their heads are still upstate.

SHOOTER-whats up with ES PICADOR LOCOS and CORONADO LOCOS? are they legit hoods? why does PICADOR hit up ES if they are in the SUR BAY? and CORONADO LS-they claim part of PALMAS 26ST right? so are they cool with PALMAS?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby Lonewolf » September 20th, 2009, 8:44 am

IRIS is crazy.. son Locos los vatos de Iris
they're small in numbers.. but they're crazy!
IRIS don't write on walls that much..
but you know they're out there..
and they check fools in their streets all the time!

Chula Juana has become like a transient point for Raza from other varrios
There's probably more vatos from other varrios staying in Chula Vista..
..more so than there is vatos from Ve Ce Ve!
Probably even more tjs walking around there than homies.. lol

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 64
Joined: September 1st, 2009, 3:40 pm
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby BullaBritches » September 20th, 2009, 11:16 am

Lonewolf wrote:
Chula Juana has become like a transient point for Raza from other varrios
There's probably more vatos from other varrios staying in Chula Vista..
..more so than there is vatos from Ve be Ve!
Probably even more tjs walking around there than homies.. lol


yea! CV=cholo retirement home. lot of raza from other sd varrios move there after their done banging. i think the only varrio that will ever stay strong-is OTAY. not that VCV are busters. VCV is one of the most hated gangs of the county. since the 50s-they have held their own agianst OTNC and OTAY-two of the countys deepest and notorious gangs. and more recently they have held there own against new gangs poppin up on the west side. they outlasted WSLS during the wars with them. it reminds me of 26LOMAS. A small gang that has taken on and held off of LOGAN and SHERMAN. i got a lot of respect for all southsiders, but i got a lot of respect for gangs like VCV and Lomas. its like they refuse to be bullied or back down even though they are in a tight spot. truth be told..if VCV was a buster gang..they wouldn't be around anymore. there hood would be controlled by WSLS OTNC or OTAY. but VCV still has what little thay have left on lock.

fuck injunctionS in CV! they just get the police to mob on VCV all the time. i think thats why OTAY has gotten so big again. cause the police were concentrating on VCV for so long. then they will concentrate on OTAY-and get OTAY will get small again-but VCV might get deep again if that happens-and that cycle will continue. the city is trying to revitalize the west part of CV and its pushing VCV out. theres probably more homies from VCV living out of there varrio-then in it (lot of VCV in East County area and some in North Park/ESSD area)! its just that VCV only has the old duplex navy housing left now (for there varrio), and the police are always on them. some say that its possible that NC goes that route to cause the injuction and policing. but-i don't see it because OTNC is like OTAY-it has history-its deep-and the gang has alot of influence.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby yardstick » September 20th, 2009, 6:49 pm

Lonewolf wrote:IRIS is crazy.. son Locos los vatos de Iris
they're small in numbers.. but they're crazy!
IRIS don't write on walls that much..
but you know they're out there..
and they check fools in their streets all the time!

Chula Juana has become like a transient point for Raza from other varrios
There's probably more vatos from other varrios staying in Chula Vista..
..more so than there is vatos from Ve be Ve!
Probably even more tjs walking around there than homies.. lol


I noticed that too about Iris. Not that much wall banging. Not to disrespect (cause I got respect for FCW and IAX3), but I think they are no more crazy than a lot of other gangs around there like Sidro, Del Sol, NST. But LW hit it on the button, the difference is that they are a small gang compared to other SBSD gangs. They have held that turf at least since the mid 80's when FCW got crackin. I remember IA being very deep at the beginning part of the 2000's.

CV has all sorts of heads from outside sets in the city. OTNC, DS, ST, LH, SM, SY, DBS13, IMP, MV73, SELKS, FCW, IDM, 5/9 Brims, LPB, WCC. But they all live in places that are outide of VCV's turf. VCV only runs the extreme west side of town, 3rd Avenue to the bay, but even at that, the only area they real have on lock is are the hoods W of Boradway, N of L Street, and South of E Street. They would need a gang the size of Logan, and all its clicks, just to put half the W Side of CV on lock. West side now being 805 to the bay, and the riverbottom to 54.

BTW Shooter-I met Old Man from FCW back in '91. He's a cool vato. Not to long ago, there was a down ass homie from FCW that grew up in CV. Don't want to give his name out (he doesn't have an AKA, but his real name is a unique one). A few of us wondered whatever happened to him, because he just disappeared from the hood around '03. That vato was one of the downest G's I had ever known! He and his homie were surrounded by a group of enemies in CV one night, and they didn't rank it. The homie that I'm referring to refused to back out, and he he took on a group of about 5. He ended up driving of the guys that tried to jump him and his homie!

SHOOTER
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: August 10th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby SHOOTER » September 26th, 2009, 2:00 pm

Let me fill you in on "OLD MAN". Since you don't care to say his name, I will. Cesar Puga... If you want to know what happened to him, here's the scoop on him. He went to the pen for statutory rape. He was in Donovan and realized he was screwed. The chick he happened to be screwing at that time had an uncle who was running the white priders at that particular point in time in donovan. He made a deal with that guy to protect him because Cesar told him he wanted to marry his niece when he paroled. Cesar agrred to take care of some "business" for the homie after he was paorled in return for protection. He did his prison time under the protection of the white priders and refused to fufill his obligation after getting out.Instead of handling his business, he warned him instead. He is now a registered sex offener you can check out on megan's law website if you want to reminiss some more about him. Last I heard he got some high school chick pregnant and ditched her. She asked her high school counsler for help. He was identified by police through his tatoos and was being investingated for another statutory rape. That was about in 2002.

SHOOTER
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: August 10th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby SHOOTER » September 26th, 2009, 2:25 pm

BullaBritches wrote:
SHOOTER wrote:Palm City no doubt has it's respected history in South Side, no one will deny that, however it must be pointed out that this new generation claiming the area are just a bunch of taggers looking for a better reputation. The "FH" everyone refers to is the name of their old tagging crew. That's why you keep hearin so many different names related to those letters whenever you hear reference to them. I guess it's just one of their old tagger habits they're all having a hard time breaking. Around the area they're referred to as "Forever Hiding", a strainght diss referring to the fact you never see them any where. Truth be told, the IRIS INSANE FAMILIA has been dishing them the blues. Danger from Iris just got sent to prison for shanking the fu-- out of one of them for trying to post up at the Iris Trolley and then hit up his name on the phone booth after he booked him just so every one would know it was Iris. They might of clicked up with VCV, but only cause the can't stand on their own. Sorry to hear Chula Vista has lowered their standards. VCV doesn't need them.


yea but VCV has gotten small again..all their down ass heads caught long cases. a few got around 30+ years on some serious shit. plus...that G STREET clicka is almost dead...alot of their heads got killed..you never see G STREET posted anymore! i think VCV is hurtin for numbers! so theyll take anyone they can get that will beef with OTAY and OTNC. damn-a tagging crew even took some of VCVs turf by eucalyptus park. and DIABLOS 13 even set up in VCVs back yard by were the SE13LOKOs used to be. i admit though-they still got their front yard locked up-with the exception of euc.park.

Its crazy..cause not to long ago...VCV was all over OTAYs ass...and they were dealing out major punishment to OTAY. now its the other way around!

i remeber the PCLOCOS and PALOCOS clicks of PALMAS were pretty down-now their their hood is almost dead cause FH isn't steppin up to bat. PCLS/PALS and NST19 were beffin hardcore a few years back. it seems like PC hasn't recovered since those days...like all their heads are still upstate.

SHOOTER-whats up with ES PICADOR LOCOS and CORONADO LOCOS? are they legit hoods? why does PICADOR hit up ES if they are in the SUR BAY? and CORONADO LS-they claim part of PALMAS 26ST right? so are they cool with PALMAS?


I can only speak on Coronado and I can definately tell you they are not reconized in the area. Whenever the boys from IRIS see one, the get dealt with on sight. They're just a bunch of guys living in the same apartment complex and some left over lames who used to claim some gang from LA called CSL even though they've never even been there. I've spoke to the homies from IRIS about Coronado before and they won't even condsider acccepting a single one, not even as an associate. They're pretty much screwed when they're seen. One time the homies from IRIS caught 2 of them walking and beat their asses. Turned out the 2 were brothers from what I heard. Any way, they made one stand and watch while one of the homies stabbed the other in the neck with a screw driver. They told him he was next if he tried anything. They left them there and kept walking. They went to the apartments where coronado hangs out and started playing basketball hoping they would show up to retaliate. Nothing. Eventually the cops showed up and asked if they knew anything about what happened. The homie pulled the bloody screwdriver out his pocket and wanted the cops to know it was IRIS and they weren't running from it or denying it. Soldier, Snoopy, Kid, Big Smokey, and a couple other homies from the LOKOS all got sent to prison for it because none of them would cooperate after that. So as you can see, IRIS has no intention of letting them try and move in their area.

SHOOTER
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: August 10th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby SHOOTER » September 26th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Lonewolf wrote:IRIS is crazy.. son Locos los vatos de Iris
they're small in numbers.. but they're crazy!
IRIS don't write on walls that much..
but you know they're out there..
and they check fools in their streets all the time!

Chula Juana has become like a transient point for Raza from other varrios
There's probably more vatos from other varrios staying in Chula Vista..
..more so than there is vatos from Ve be Ve!
Probably even more tjs walking around there than homies.. lol



I have to agree with Lonewolf on this one..
Let me put you up on a little more info. IRIS "operates" a little differently than other areas. First they have a saying, "We're not the biggest, we're not the oldest, but when we show...we control". Ask Chino from Otay what happened when he tried to walk down IRIS and hit one of them up all crazy. He got bombed on right in from of a cop. IRIS really does control their area. They don't try and harrass civilians, break into cars or other things you might typically hear goes on. They don't want to bang on everyone on the planet, but for some reason fools always wanna show up in IRIS thinking they're Billy Bad A**. Of course they're gonna get checked. I've been there when it happens, I've seen it. I've even calmed down a situation or 2 from escaluating because people wanna see if the homies are for real. They stick to certain rules they've established. You don't always see them because they are highly sought after by law enforcement and just a few weeks ago there was a sweep of them by SDPD on sept 1st. There is constant pressure from law enforcement agencies and for good reason. However, they are out and about. They have no desire to become the deepest, only the most respected. Being from IRIS means you're something special. You have established yourself on the lifestyle so many choose to perpetrate. To be accepted into IRIS means you have put the AVE above all else. The homies from IRIS don't want to got to work, don't want to get married, aren't giving a shit about their PO's. Claiming IRIS AVENUE is their job! Serious.They have no worries about going to prison because of the foundation that has been established. There are plenty of little knuckle heads wanting in, but maybe only one or 2 will be accepted. If you guys ever get to meet up with them (especially the LOKOS), be cool, because just like you and me, they really are good gente. They're just doing their job making sure you aren't trying to disrespect their area that's all. Definately representing SOUTHSIDE the way it should be, from the AVE all the way through out CDC.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby yardstick » September 27th, 2009, 12:07 pm

SHOOTER wrote:Let me fill you in on "OLD MAN". Since you don't care to say his name, I will. Cesar Puga... If you want to know what happened to him, here's the scoop on him. He went to the pen for statutory rape. He was in Donovan and realized he was screwed. The chick he happened to be screwing at that time had an uncle who was running the white priders at that particular point in time in donovan. He made a deal with that guy to protect him because Cesar told him he wanted to marry his niece when he paroled. Cesar agrred to take care of some "business" for the homie after he was paorled in return for protection. He did his prison time under the protection of the white priders and refused to fufill his obligation after getting out.Instead of handling his business, he warned him instead. He is now a registered sex offener you can check out on megan's law website if you want to reminiss some more about him. Last I heard he got some high school chick pregnant and ditched her. She asked her high school counsler for help. He was identified by police through his tatoos and was being investingated for another statutory rape. That was about in 2002.


Holy FUCK!!! That was Cesar!!! I heard about that shit! Didn't know that was him! He WAS a cool vato.

About Iris holding it down...reminds me of Six Trey Duece Trey back in the late 80's!! I met a couple of crazy ass white dudes, a black dude, and a homie named Benji Lok back then. Benji's the only AKA I remember besides Tugboast and Old Man. I never met the infamous Paco (RIP). They had that area on lock!!! I think that was when DiabloX3 started comming up in the Sidro area.

I almost forgot about Clarence ST. I haven't seen a Clarence Streeter since '97/'98. I remember IMP and NST used to hand it to them pretty good.

What was the history behind LSL? They came and went quick. They were FCW confederates right?

Chino from Otay...must of been a newer Chino, I remember a Chino from Otay in the '80's, but he was around 30yo back then, and on his way upstate.

Thanks for the knowledge Shooter.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby yardstick » September 27th, 2009, 12:12 pm

And by the way,

One of the main reasons that most people (gangsters and civilians) always respected FCW and Iris=

They would never bang on civilians, and they always tried to keep drama away from the people that live near them (neighbors, family, etc..)

There's only one homie from FCW that I remember bullying people, and he was dealt with by FCW for that reason. That varrio seems to go along with the golden code of : We don't fuck with you, as long as you don't fuck with us."

SHOOTER
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: August 10th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby SHOOTER » September 27th, 2009, 12:52 pm

yardstick wrote:
SHOOTER wrote:Let me fill you in on "OLD MAN". Since you don't care to say his name, I will. Cesar Puga... If you want to know what happened to him, here's the scoop on him. He went to the pen for statutory rape. He was in Donovan and realized he was screwed. The chick he happened to be screwing at that time had an uncle who was running the white priders at that particular point in time in donovan. He made a deal with that guy to protect him because Cesar told him he wanted to marry his niece when he paroled. Cesar agrred to take care of some "business" for the homie after he was paorled in return for protection. He did his prison time under the protection of the white priders and refused to fufill his obligation after getting out.Instead of handling his business, he warned him instead. He is now a registered sex offener you can check out on megan's law website if you want to reminiss some more about him. Last I heard he got some high school chick pregnant and ditched her. She asked her high school counsler for help. He was identified by police through his tatoos and was being investingated for another statutory rape. That was about in 2002.


Holy fu--!!! That was Cesar!!! I heard about that shit! Didn't know that was him! He WAS a cool vato.

About Iris holding it down...reminds me of Six Trey Duece Trey back in the late 80's!! I met a couple of crazy ass white dudes, a black dude, and a homie named Benji Lok back then. Benji's the only AKA I remember besides Tugboast and Old Man. I never met the infamous Paco (RIP). They had that area on lock!!! I think that was when DiabloX3 started comming up in the Sidro area.

I almost forgot about Clarence ST. I haven't seen a Clarence Streeter since '97/'98. I remember IMP and NST used to hand it to them pretty good.

What was the history behind LSL? They came and went quick. They were FCW confederates right?

Chino from Otay...must of been a newer Chino, I remember a Chino from Otay in the '80's, but he was around 30yo back then, and on his way upstate.

Thanks for the knowledge Shooter.





Bengie-- He's reppin IMP now. He was involved in some prison politics back in the 90's that surfaced around 2000. His name was actually one of the older homie's named mentioned in the pen that wouldn't be allowed to represent IRIS. Bengie was confronted about the matter directly by the LOKOS. IRIS handled that matter privately. He got sent back to prison and came out claiming IMP. IRIS dealt with Cesar as well, but his was a little more public. As for Tugboat, sounds like you go back as far as I do. Ain't heard that name in forever. He's in and out of prison all the time. I had lunch with him last time he got out about 3 years ago. Tried to bring him in on something I was working on at the time. He did alot of dirt to alot of people, but he was always loyal to my friendship and I always treated him with respect no matter what he was living through. He truely is and will always be a good friend of mine. He said he wanted in, we shook hands and went our seperate ways that day. He was arrested for burglary the next morning. I haven't seen him since. As for LSL "Little Sureno Locos", they were no doubt the finest of their generation. If you knew them, you know that statemant to be true. The only problem they encountered was that they were so much younger than the rest of homies from the other areas. Instead of areas looking out for them, they always messed with them. They had some solid homies that were embraced by FCW and yes, there are some still true to the game...they are from IRIS. LSL didn't die out...they actually chose their own destiny I guess you could say. If you walk the neighborhood and know where to look, "LSL" is still here and there written in some 1991 wet concrete they got their hands on back then. I drink and laugh with them every now and then. They are all my friends and therefore I can speak on these matters personally. I even knew Paco too. We all grew up together in that neighborhood and all plan to grow old there. Just the way homies are supposed to. As for the homie chino I mentioned..It must be a younger one because what I mentioned just happened this past july.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby yardstick » September 27th, 2009, 5:13 pm

Good lookin out! Thanks a lot. All this brings back the old days in SS! When SS was really crackin!

FCW
IDM
S3P
LSL
CSL
SSB
DBS
DS
UBS
NST
IMP
SY
VLO

As far as IrisX3 staying small, probably for the better.

It looks like Iris is still reppin like they did in the '80's and early '90's! Back then, most hoods only accepted hard cases. No knuckle head or rankers. Now days it seems like hoods will accept anyone willing to represent, even if that person won't back up the hood when it comes down to it. And about Iris not being that old, Iris seems to have more history than a lot of hoods that around today.

One fable about FCW that Shooter can probably clear up:

FCW was supposedly kick started by a couple of brothers from Chicagos 4 Corner Husters, when the relocated to SSD in the early '80's. The name Four Corners of the World came from the fact that they 1. had 4CH roots, 2. they were multiethnic, and 3.had people reppin FCW in San Diego, Miami, Seattle, and New York.

Is any of that true?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby Lonewolf » September 29th, 2009, 8:09 pm

SHOOTER, YOU FROM THE AV?

I GOT RESPECTS FOR IRIS, ESE!

BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN SOME OF YOU GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR!\

STAYED SMALL.. STAYED INDOCTRINATED!

SIDRO, WERE I STAY AT.. WERE I GOT SOME RELATIONS AND SOME OLD HOMIES LIKE PELON AND LOBO..
EVEN SIDRO MAINTAINS THE LINE.. THE LINE THAT DIVIDES.. BETWEEN IRIS AND S Y

NOW I DON'T KNOW ALL THAT'S HAPPENING OUT THERE..
BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT SIDRO AND IRIS HAVE PEDO.. GOING BACK IN TIME!

IN NUMBERS ~> IRIS DON'T COMPARE TO SIDRO..
IN HISTORY ~> IRIS CAN'T COMPARE EITHER!

BUT IN HUEVOS.. THEY GO TOE TO TOE!

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: January 5th, 2019, 11:52 am
Country: American Samoa
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby Dusty1 » January 18th, 2019, 12:30 am

That wasn't OG Chino. But both are RIP now.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby Lonewolf » January 24th, 2019, 8:17 pm

White out from my original post the part about RBLs hanging out in that marshland area by PC, that was my bad because the River Bottom Locos are actually way on the other side of the river marsh by the 805 just south of Ruff City.

cursed
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: May 27th, 2019, 11:14 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Ukiah

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby cursed » May 27th, 2019, 11:32 am

Lonewolf wrote:White out from my original post the part about RBLs hanging out in that marshland area by PC, that was my bad because the River Bottom Locos are actually way on the other side of the river marsh by the 805 just south of Ruff City.


Rasta Lokos used to hang out by the tracks and quarry in the marshes south of main ST. Off of Hollister.

cursed
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: May 27th, 2019, 11:14 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Ukiah

Re: VARRIO LAS PALMAS RIFA

Unread postby cursed » May 27th, 2019, 11:32 am

What is Ruff City?


Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests